Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (54385 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding
hmmmm, funny.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by MrgudK(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Buh shez so not fyn at all!!!
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Bestchisom(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Her breast dey like the size of the nipple of one Nairaland babe i sabi here
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by thanki410(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls , were can one get mtn card for #100 not #110. I want to call my ancestors to help me beg God to start coming
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Iyajelili(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
ahzeezat:

I'm offended as an Aquaculturists even our starved Clarias gariepinus doesn't look like this... this belongs more to the Family Clupidae
Pls apologize to family Clariidae...
Thank you
hahahahahaha...please don't kill me o. Accept my apologies on the family's behalf.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Aniwhyte(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Gigolo cheesy

Una two dey craz abi??
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by iamvictorino(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Don't go to yoruba party and fight Oh, Even their stew is a weapon.
. Wtf! Lol, Actually its true & hilarious @ d same time. Nice jab @ #YorubaStew
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
I swear the girl no fine. Some people no get sense 1million dollar plus just for one poverty stricken looking girl, she was not even endowed. Only Lawd know what that bidder would be feeling now. Might even be a mistake.
Anyway to the bidder do the Vaseline crew a favour, matter of fact do yourself the biggest favour, a link to Xvideos after you must have finished videotaping the whole thing. $1.4 million must not go unaccounted for.

Shey him be DJ Khalid abi na Chance the rapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.