Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (34790 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / 'boyfriend' Staying Wit His Gurl & Roomie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by ignis: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2012
buttkick: i live in abuja and a medical doctor white friend of mine told me that he has performed tonnes of hymen closure procedures in his over 10 years of practice. so guys please dont make virginity an issue about a lady. it can easily be faked.
Exactly.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by idokx: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2012
Actually,
not all virgins bleed the first night
and thats d truth
it can take a week or two for him to break d hymen
so let u guy relax
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by talktotop: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2012
in this present age, one is still dissappointed that there was no blood. If the lady is actively engaged in sports, there is that tendency that she wont bleed after the first intercourse.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by werepeLeri: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2012
Very laughable. A man who is not a virgin, wants to marry a virgin. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Chukzcolin(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2012
Dats a good lesson for all u fools dat are still seeking for virginity . . The girl don use virginity pack him soup chop . grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Chukzcolin(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2012
eridah2007: @poster,  To be frank and sincere,dat your friend dey very ungrateful. He no even happy say him "tear rubber" wife sexxual apparatus still dey vey tight,what if to say d thing be like where Caterpillar or trailer pass? wetin he for do??.Abi he tink say na all motor wey dem write safe journey put 4 for d body dey reach where e dey go??

no mind am
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2012
werepeLeri: Very laughable. A man who is not a virgin, wants to marry a virgin. Keep deceiving yourself.
That is a legitimate preference for crying out loud. We see poor girls from below par backgrounds who want to marry 'comfortable' men when they are far from comfortable themselves. We also see average-looking or downright ugly girls who seek handsome men for husbands. Not to mention not-so-prayerful men who actively seek 'born-again' women to marry. These are all legitimate preferences that everyone has the RIGHT to for any reason they want. If a lady knows that she's not a virgin, and also knows that her man prefers to marry a pure virgin, what stops her from dumping him for the countless other men that don't mind marrying 'reformed slu.t.s'? It makes no sense for a woman to deceive her way into a marriage, only to start spewing rubbish like "did you marry me for me or for my hymen" when her husband expresses disappointment at her doubtful virginity claim.Let's quit being ridiculous here.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2012
I agree with the last speaker. But, one thing i will like to tell your friend is that NOT ALL LADIES BLEED DURING FIRST INTERCOURSE. go and read your books or google it and you will see so many revelation and experts advice.
Let your friend relax and enjoy his' marriage or he will not trust the lady again throughout the marriage period especially if the marriage will will work.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2012
In the olden days... It is a shame to any lady & her entire compoud,family if her husband doesnt meet her @ home (virginity) bt we are in d modern world now, ladies are been disflowered, bleeped severally by 3-5 guyz due to break in their relationship b4 getting married to another fellow......
Let me ask u one question and i will appreci8 ur good response!
..Is sex part of love
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2012
Ask4bigneyo: In the olden days... It is a shame to any lady & her entire compoud,family if her husband doesnt meet her @ home (virginity) bt we are in d modern world now, ladies are been disflowered, bleeped severally by 3-5 guyz due to break in their relationship b4 getting married to another fellow......
Why do you guys like making it seem like virginity and morality are things that only women should bother with? The girls that have lost their virginity, was it not guys that they slept with? Did they disvirgin themselves?
@topic,
Was the husband expecting buckets of blood to fill the room to show that a hymen broke? Bleeding can be very light, so light that it only appears as a stain, so maybe your friend missed it.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by damilola15: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2012
The guy would have preferred the lady gets some Chinese product called "virgin maker" an artificial hymen that
can produce a blood-like liquid
to help women fake virginity.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by cynthiafred67(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2012
This is so disappointing, so ur friend married her just because of her virginity? Serves him right tongue

Some people just need to grow up!!

Seamate: I have had several experiences when there was no bleeding, but virginity was claimed, and to some degree, proved

^^^ shocked shocked don't tell me u go about breaking hyman's
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by maasoap(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2012
@all, The issue of virginity has always been brought into the relationship by girls themselves, so stop blaming men for complaining if they find out that they have been deceived.
It plays out this way: you meet a girl, propose to her and she accepts. Few months into the relationship, you ask for se.x, and the next thing she says is that I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to lose it this way. So, you have to wait till our wedding night. How many of you can even exercise that kind of patience for God knows how many months or years? Why introducing it when you knew you've lost it long time ago? Why not tell the man that you're not a virgin and at the same time not ready for se.x again before marriage. No man is looking for a virgin, girls should stop introducing it into the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by neyostica: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2012
cynthiafred67: This is so disappointing, so ur friend married her just because of her virginity? Serves him right tongue

Some people just need to grow up!!

Not everyman likes to marry a reformed slu.t, some of us prefer chasis
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2012
Ever heard of HYMEN..?

But these days..girls find different ways to make a difference 'down there', how do they do it.....

When they realize it is deep/wide, they result to alum, ginger, etc...ask them...they will tell you.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Jemibee: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2012
Wonders shall never end...Well NOT EVERY1 BLEEDS OOO. I DONT RECALL EVER BLEEDING
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by juleze(f): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2012
afosam4real: Let me sound EMPHATICALLY here to the poster to tell his friend that not all virgin girl bleed at the first intercourse. The poster's friend just need to trust his wife and go ahead to enjoy his marriage. Please,the young man should spear his wife of the mental stress and take good care of his wife. Let me conclude by saying,experience is the best teacher. I won't say more than that. The young man involve should send me a message into my facebook inbox,while I tell him some facts about virginity. Here is my email address;afosam4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Reminds me of the man that beat up his wife because he was intimate with her using a condom, only for hour to get pregnant. Fortunately, her son was his splitting image right from birth.

Bottomline: if your spouse has given you a reason to trust him or her, do so wholly.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Janefrances: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2012
Nonsense!!!
wuld u prefare marrying a virgin nd bring a trouble woman in ur house OR
Marrying d one dat is not a virgin nd leav peacefully in ur house
wch is beta?
wat is virginity afta all, u dat want 2 marry a virgin ar u a VIRGIN? or u no be human being?
Abeg free d lady nd enjoy d wife God gave u.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by knowledge4(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2012
Who is that man from the Moon hoping to marry a virgin in the 21st century?
In this age and time,even the village/rural/bush girls are no virgins.
As early as age 15, many girls have been defiled and looking for a virgin from age 16 & above is like looking for a pin in the sand.
Looking for a virgin to marry?
Wait till God creates another Earth.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by richy5(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2012
mtchew
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Jopac: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2012
I had a similar xperience during my 1st encounter. It waz tite nd quite painful bt dere waz no blood. My bf waz disappointed nd said dat i lied 2 him abt bin a Virgin. Till date he didnt belive d fact dat i waz a virgin wen i met him.
So, d man shud realise dat not all Virgins xperience outpour of blood during dier 1st encounter.
He shud grow up nd stop been disappointed else his marriage ll nt work.

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by ikanya: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
I have heard that a girl's hymen could be broken through intense exercise. It's possible for such girl not to show the bleeding sign of a newly deflowered. Personally, I dont envy any man that got married to a virgin girl.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by mymoto(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
there must be blood on that first intercourse and also the woman should cry or react as a first timer.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by anabeliz(f): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
No sign of blood when I got disvirgind..
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by tOppspOttBOY(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Okay lemme come in from here, I practice medicine so I think that I might know how all that can be possible.

Well it's so possible for a woman to not bleed on first intimacy, (wedding night) but this is unique only to women that have engaged in strenuous activities, like breaking fire wood, climbing trees, running miles and the like; as the hymen might have all been ruptured in the process and as a consequence, there's no bleeding on first night.

So please tell your friend bout this. They need to stick together now more than ever. No, they can't show weakness.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by ziediolike(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Yorisb:

*Falls from the palm tree* grin grin
did u die?
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by nayra(f): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Area_boy: me no chic, but i've heard about a similar case.

turned out she broke the damn thing ridding a horse undecided.

so it'll always be nice to find out if she was in any sort of sporting activity prior to their marriage,

but if u ask me, GOOD FOR HIM, "i wana marry a virgin" son of a b***h tongue
..gymnastics nd sporting activities can disvirgin a virgin,m sure
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Tboiz(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
Mayb she did some sort of mastubation.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by manosteel(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
The age of the girl also matters, the older the girl, the more delicate, flexible and tender her hymen becomes, and can easly be broken even by mere washing. Many girls lost their virginity unknown to them even without sex, and that is why many of them can swear Heaven and Earth to prove to you that they are virgin even when the thing is no longer there. Most times, it's the younger and under age girls that bleed.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by JUO(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
i happens at times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.