Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (34787 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / 'boyfriend' Staying Wit His Gurl & Roomie. (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by babaowo: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
buttkick: i live in abuja and a medical doctor white friend of mine told me that he has performed tonnes of hymen closure procedures in his over 10 years of practice. so guys please dont make virginity an issue about a lady. it can easily be faked.
fact.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by ujchief(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
Misplaced priorities - having intentions of marrying a girl primarily b'cos of her sexual status!
Misplaced thread - one year old thread finding its way to the home page!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by yhygajo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
Look at guys oo, you want to marry a virgin afterall we are the ones who disvirgin the girls,just wondering how many innocent girls the guy has deflowered and in his little mind he needs a virgin as a wife,I pity him,he is even she stil has a tight assest

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by mykejones(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
This Gawd damned thread is almost 2YEARS old!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Carlmax(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
I always hear not all virgins bleed during their first intercourse, but I also know its a rare situation... So for d experienced ladies and in the house.. Did you or did you not bleed your first time.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by coolguy2002: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
hmmm. no comment
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
Donpuzo: Like you my paddy? grin I trust u can mannage anyfin, Even the one wey train don pass over 100 times
....@donpuzo.lol/at all at all nah him bad past
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by amtheone(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2012
But waitoooooo, how does this virginity of a thing affect the price of a wedding ring in d Market? I think it is only a virgin that should look for a virgin. If a man is not a virgin he shd not xpect such because if he does who will marry those he has deflowered.

Dat is my take

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by chucky234(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
OUTDATED and FORGOTTEN thread making front page,laughing
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by WebSurfer(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
Your friend is wack!
Imagine marrying someone cause of her sexual status? undecided
What kind of dummy does that?
pisses cox Ʊ aren't one cheyy
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by akpan123(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
VIRGIN IS NOT THE QUALIFICATION OF A GOOD WIFE. WHY ARE YOU CONCERN THAT SHE SHOULD BE A VIRGIN , WHEN YOU ARE NOT.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Seamate(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
I have had several experiences when there was no bleeding, but virginity was claimed, and to some degree, proved
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
Some women's hymen are so light that they break easily with little or no blood. Some are so thick that they may need surgical procedure to get broken. I believe what's needed most is trust. If your friend trusts his wife then he should agree with she's told him. I'm very sure there were some qualities he saw in her before he decided to marry her and he should have known the type of woman she was before marrying her; this he should use in judging her character. But if he married her because of virginity then he may have lost his sense of purpose when it comes to marriage. Above all, he should be a prayerful husband for the sake of his marriage. Wishing you and him the best. JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Cyrus12(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2012
eridah2007: @poster,  To be frank and sincere,dat your friend dey very ungrateful. He no even happy say him "tear rubber" wife sexxual apparatus still dey vey tight,what if to say d thing be like where Caterpillar or trailer pass? wetin he for do??.Abi he tink say na all motor wey dem write safe journey put 4 for d body dey reach where e dey go??

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Cyrus12(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2012

Guy u no go kill me wit laff
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
The problem with a non-bleeding 'virgin' is the possibility that she is really not a virgin. Forget so called tightness; some girls come tighter than others, just as some guys dicks are bigger or smaller than others. Not to mention the pussy tightening solutions out there these days. And so for a man that chooses to marry a virgin (a legitimate preference), and for a girl that claims to be a virgin (as her 'unique selling point' to ensnare the man), the flow of blood following a burst hymen erases all doubts and paves way for a trust-based union. On the other hand, absence of blood creates valid concerns - since there is no other FOOLPROOF way of knowing whether she indeed lost her hymen to a sporting activity or to a few pricks here and there, notwithstanding the so-called 'tightness'. So I can understand the worries of a husband in that position. The uncertainty of 'is-she-or-is-she-not' is always going to be a big problem for a virgin-seeker that finds no blood on the supposed first day. True story.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by TolaniLuv: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
The person Joystick is not big enough to penetrate that toto. She will surely bleed.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by msb247(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
Missy B: Whooping Flip!!!
2010? Someone still thinks every Lady must bleed? I swear, it's a lost case. sad
\

hehehheheehehee grin grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by msb247(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
Your friend is wack!
Imagine marrying someone cause of her sexual status? undecided
What kind of dummy does that?

don't mind him! he married her just because she said she's a virgin. disappointing!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by msb247(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT SOME WHO BLEED AREN'T VIRGINS. There's an operation ladies do these days to restore their long-broken hymen! lipsrsealed So it's not about bleeding!!! We are in 2012 please......give me a break
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by msb247(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
Seamate: I have had several experiences when there was no bleeding, but virginity was claimed, and to some degree, proved

throw more light on this please cheesy
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2012
She might have broken it while riding horse

You know riding a dick is like riding a horse
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by lagcity(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2012
valacious: My question is- when did nigerian girls start horse riding and biking as a sport? cos that's the most famous excuse for broken hymen.

Thnk you my brother. naija babes are full of shit. riding horse my arse. more like riding aristo.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by lagcity(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2012
i have heard sticking a tampon in there can break hymen though, especially for young girls who just don't have much experience with tampons.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by MissEZ(f): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2012
Some of these fables need to be corrected in the mind of people. Yes it is possible to be a virgin and not bleed after intimacy. If the lady is very active, or rode a bike at some point in time, fetch water from well, all those crazy strenuous things we do in naija, turns out those things can break your hymen without you knowing.

Naija men, please be educated about this
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by cfours: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2012
There are quite few reasons why a virgin won't bleed on their first night:

---not all women are born with hymen.

--- some women don't bleed due to lots of pre-intimacy and lubrication. pain will also be very minimal if the woman is very comfortable, relaxed and well lubricated.

--- The thickness/elasticity and perforation of hymen vary from woman to woman. some have really thick hymen that sometimes can take several sex encounters to fully break. some have very thinner hymen that could break just from a heavy menstruation or exercise like biking, doing splits (whether on purpose or by accident) etc

--- some have highly elastic hymen that never breaks!! remains intact even through pregnancy. of course doctors have to break it or it breaks on its own after birth. you can google this.

-- some women use tampons.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by UncleN: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2012

Kai, Nigerian girls, like the one quoted below, have no qualms lying to God and lying to men about loosing your virginity to riding bikes and horses. How many Nigerians women are into sports huh!

A girl being fin.ge.red by the littlest finger is enough to rupture the hymen, and sometimes it is just a spot of blood that comes out hours later, hence reason most ladies don't notice when their hymen has been dealt with. And it is pretend virgins like the OP below who will find no blood on her wedding night and start lamenting that she is a virgin, unbeknown to the poor Husband that she had been:

seen n.ake.d by 35 men,

Seen and sucked 89 dicks

Been fin.ge.red by 67 men

Been a.na.l fu.cke.d by 26 men

Her br.eas.ts has been sucked by 250 men

And her toto has been sucked by 48 men

And she has kissed 1000000 men

[size=16pt]
lovelydoll:

"Lol practice makes perfect you will not find one guy on his earth who will not want atleast some pleasure from you not one. and you need to date a man to marry right? so let him have a little taste of who you are aslong as he doesn't go past the belt all evidence of any sexual activity can be washed away.
were not in high school anymore were both grown adults my boyfriend sucks my bosom for his weird pleasure, once he dumps me i wash away his markings and enjoy life again like it never happened.

back in the olden days virgins were clean untouched boys used to court them and not even kiss or hold hands with them. todays world virgins are girls who won't let you under their belt.
virginity now means never been penetrated,because once u hit that pussy it shows for the rest of your life.

luckily for my husband he gets a very tight new pussy and an experienced babe who knows how to kiss.

plus everyone sins ,just some are bigger than others.

anyways in terms of behavior my parents say i am a good girl, not holy but i do help out ppl, am quiet,i come home early, i don't lie to ppl,and i do my work and go by the rules, i cook for my family every evening, ans i take care of my little brother, ect.
with this reputation i have many suitors waiting to marry me[/size]
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by binhozie(m): 1:02am On Apr 10, 2012
I believe the intention of this thread was to save a marriage?
So how is that going to be possible. . 1 year after?
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by bigsean(m): 1:48am On Apr 10, 2012
haha. . . truly funny post,
"News Flash: MANY Virgins Don't Bleed On Their Wedding Night" that's a very creative paradox. It defies logic, unless! grin, someone is a worldclass mugu

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Lovine: 5:32am On Apr 10, 2012
Its posible if the girl was an athletics or a sport lady.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by oshosjf(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Na wa o, so he actually married her cos of her virginity.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by ignis: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2012
Pweety4me: Do they not educate u pple @ school?or could u not afford 2 attend the lessons?
LOL

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches