Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (34786 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / 'boyfriend' Staying Wit His Gurl & Roomie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by tunero1010(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
[b][/b]so u still dey find blood, you kill fowl?
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
My question is- when did nigerian girls start horse riding and biking as a sport? cos that's the most famous excuse for broken hymen.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
My question is- when did nigerian girls start horse riding and biking as a sport? cos that's the most famous excuse for broken hymen. But seriously at OP, it can be quite dissapointing, and it'll take a big heart to move on. I suggest he tells her mum about how he feels and then he moves on.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Ardedaryor(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
eridah2007: @poster,  To be frank and sincere,dat your friend dey very ungrateful. He no even happy say him "tear rubber" wife sexxual apparatus still dey vey tight,what if to say d thing be like where Caterpillar or trailer pass? wetin he for do??.Abi he tink say na all motor wey dem write safe journey put 4 for d body dey reach where e dey go??

hahaahhaha lol.....dats funny guy
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by DrKnow1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
Your friend is wack!
Imagine marrying someone cause of her sexual status? undecided
What kind of dummy does that?

What a strange world; the abnormal has now become normal. Do you think every woman will be like you? There are still some good ones out there with there virginity still intact. We call them women of virtue.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by freshmoney(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
breezy047:

whats immature about not feeling good about the state of his wife's punny?
Its a serious issue.
some men wont talk about it but most men dont feel glad when they get married and on that night they find the place to be very wide.

Excuse me, is marriage all about tight or wide punny? Like you are a saint? Every man wants his wife to be a virgin. Why must a relationship be based on punny? Don't you know some women punny are naturally wide? Does it mean she's promiscuous? How many women have you had s.ex with before getting married? Why you sounding so selfish?

And having a wife that her punny is wide is a serious issue? Is that your area of concentration in marriage?

Tell me, which do you prefer?
A. A tight punny/ virgin that is so problematic, or one that's barren-to-be.
B. A wide punny that will make you a happy man for the rest of your life.

Whichever way, learn to appreciate your woman. A woman gives birth to you. Through her, you are alive.

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by freshmoney(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
valacious: My question is- when did nigerian girls start horse riding and biking as a sport? cos that's the most famous excuse for broken hymen. But seriously at OP, it can be quite dissapointing, and it'll take a big heart to move on. I suggest he tells her mum about how he feels and then he moves on.

He should tell his mom? Listen to yourself. Does that sound logical? Imagine yourself , crying like a baby to mom, and saying, 'Mom, she lied to me, she is not a virgin cry cry'

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by sample042(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
...Dis thread is insightful though am a novice bt then b4 concludn dt she is nt a virgin, gv more attentn to her vociferations it may b d heavenly truth cos most of d explanations by fellow nlndrs has explained concrete reasons dt may cause such incident.
If truly he's ur frnd advice hm nt 2 love a lady cos of virginity bt get d true virtues of a woman/mother frm d lady he married.
Loving because of virginity sounds SILLY!
Datz ma TAKE.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by kingsilly(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
valacious: My question is- when did nigerian girls start horse riding and biking as a sport? cos that's the most famous excuse for broken hymen.
fear me ooo....HOW MANY HORSE DEY NAIJA SELF...U GUYZ WID HORSE RIDING XCUSE
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
Umm
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2012
He should tell his mom? Listen to yourself. Does that sound logical? Imagine yourself , crying like a baby to mom, and saying, 'Mom, she lied to me, she is not a virgin cry cry'

grin cheesy[ lol. I agree it's quite ridiculous and funny. But my broda pray u dont find urself in this situation, it can be very hurtful u know. Cos i magine d guy would be thinking he has been cheated by his wife, do u get d picture now? And that's why he's sharing it here. See, as human when we hurt we feel better when we express it to someone else, and this brother is doing same here just to feel lighter. So my suggestion of him telling her mum or even their pastor or any trusted fellow is not out of place. But if he feels he can handle d hurt without sharing with no one, then he should simply forget everytin.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
I think sporting activities like riding on an ultra-stiff preeek could have ruptured the hymen.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by afosam4real(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Let me sound EMPHATICALLY here to the poster to tell his friend that not all virgin girl bleed at the first intercourse. The poster's friend just need to trust his wife and go ahead to enjoy his marriage. Please,the young man should spear his wife of the mental stress and take good care of his wife. Let me conclude by saying,experience is the best teacher. I won't say more than that. The young man involve should send me a message into my facebook inbox,while I tell him some facts about virginity. Here is my email address;afosam4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by olumidazz: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
You guys are missing the point, the guy is trying to tell you guys that he had been hood winked by his wife believing she is a virgin all the while. Am sure he probably posted his situation her cos even after been convinced that it is jibiti she has been up to all this while she still sweet talking him to believe her case. All this girls I know their ways, I was almost involved in one of such rubbish some years ago but as a bad guy myself........ U know we go always detect if someone been there b4 u or not. And also please don't believe the hype of all these stories of horse ridding broken hymen during 100 metres relay or javelin. na lie dem dey lie, na kporon break am.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by RantiFadahunsi: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
The desire to get married to a virgin is borne from ancient times, and rightly so. People here condemn the guy for looking for a virgin to marry. But I think that is foolish. He has a right to want to marry a particular type of woman just as you have the right to want to not marry a virgin if that is your preference. For all those claiming that his preference is stupid - how many of you guys will HONESTLY go ahead and marry your girlfriend if she tells you she has slept with 500 guys to date? I am 100% sure that all the guys here will dump their babe if she dares says this. And if she is not a virgin, how can you know how many people she has slept with, how many abortions she has had, if she has had STDs in the past or not etc.. You have to solely depend on her words. And God save you if she lies to you (as she most probably will if you ask). And if you don't ask, you sure know you are taking a risk and may get what you did not bargain for. The current social attitude towards sex is deemed liberal but is in fact detrimental to the society at large. There are more advantages of remaining chaste until marriage than sleeping with every Tom, Dick, Mary and Jane.

Any ways, for the married guy, it depends on if he trusts his wife. Blood though one of the surest signs of virginity is not guaranteed at first intercourse. So if it was tight, there is a high chance she has not done it before. But it depends on how much he trusts his wife. At this point in time, there is nothing that can be done. My advice is that he should forget about it. Move on. And he should choose to believe her. Until she can give him a reason not to trust her. But he actually has no other choice.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by oraclefemi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
Area_boy: me no chic, but i've heard about a similar case.

turned out she broke the damn thing ridding a horse undecided.

so it'll always be nice to find out if she was in any sort of sporting activity prior to their marriage,

but if u ask me, GOOD FOR HIM, "i wana marry a virgin" son of a b***h tongue

always sample before you buy
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by dasparrow: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
Nigerian bred men in Nigeria should dare not talk about virginity considering the rate at which you r/.ap.e your underage housekeepers, daughters, child neighbors, 5 year old girls, 2 year old girls, 15 years old girls returning home from boarding school for Easter break, female university students and so on. Since intimate molestation and s/e.x.u.a.l abuse of little girls and ladies is the norm and not the exception in Nigeria, do not expect your future wife to be a virgin. It's that simple! Moreover, if you continue your heinous crimes against little girls and ladies, expect no peace in the land. Boko haram menace is just the tip of the iceberg. God hates perpetrators of evil and a society who chooses to look away at crimes committed against the innocent and helpless.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by rawswagga(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hey everyone should listen and listen good.I hate wen ppl hit d reply button without thinking what to write down.ehen..first of all this is a seriouse issue.issue about trust.marriage is a long term thing.the lady said she is a virgine,and now there is a cluas to derial that fact.is a very painfull thing ya all.all of you swearing ƑȌȓ this dude can Ȕ ask Ur inner heart that if Ur boyfreind said he is a virgine and on Ur marriage night he made you to climax even befor penetration what will you think?this is a depressing issue ƑȌȓ this dude.is what he will live with ƑȌȓ the rest of thire marriage.is not all that easy the way we all see it.if she tells him she is not a virgine he won't mind.but saying she is and on the night something occure.peeps it will take more than enough convincing from the girl that she was actualy a virgin.so plz let's calm down nd put ourselfs in this state.thanks.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Excuse me, is marriage all about tight or wide punny? Like you are a saint? Every man wants his wife to be a virgin. Why must a relationship be based on punny? Don't you know some women punny are naturally wide? Does it mean she's promiscuous? How many women have you had s.ex with before getting married? Why you sounding so selfish?

And having a wife that her punny is wide is a serious issue? Is that your area of concentration in marriage?

Tell me, which do you prefer?
A. A tight punny/ virgin that is so problematic, or one that's barren-to-be.
B. A wide punny that will make you a happy man for the rest of your life.

Whichever way, learn to appreciate your woman. A woman gives birth to you. Through her, you are alive.

You know its absolutely normal for young(religious?) people to talk this way because of their strict early goals. . .what they want in life and relationships.
But the more you grow, or as you go into marriage you realise that some things are actually more important than you thought or believed they were.
Probably everyone knows that marriage isnt all about sex
but it appears that sex is one way or the other one of the most important ingredient in a marriage. without it you cannot procreate and it is perfectly designed to be enjoyed.
And this is the reason why sexual issues in marriages are all over the place, and this also explains why it is important or serious.

Well i understand you perfectly. But what you perhaps need to know is that there is no need for hypocrisy when it comes to this issue like this. As adults there are mature ways to deal with it within the couple or with counsellors.

So you dont have to throw purposely narrowed choices at me to pick from.
All issues have responsible ways of resolving.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Meristem: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
@OP: Whether na you or na ur friend go marry person cos she CLAIMED to be a virgin, una deserve flogging.
Listen up dude, i will introduce you to a new word. i aint sure you ve heard it before. its called L-I-E. Yes, repeat after me! cheesy L-I-E. If this babe knows dat all she needs to qualify as ur madam is to claim to be virgin, tell me scumbag, why wont she? Im sure she kept u away from her punny "lest u tear her rubber" until u paid and took home with the caveat- "goods received in good condition, no refund after payment" cheesy Then wham! u discovered that the tunnel has passed many BRT buses!!! Well, it's a sign of the wicked times we live in. Sorry about that but i must tell you this; you married for the wrong intentions.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by barbie6(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
4 me i did not do any sport, but i din see any blood d day i ws disvirgined, til date d boy din blive i ws a virgin wen he met me. It hurts so badly wen u dont realy kno how u were disvirgined.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nairaboi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
rokiatu: your friend must have married in his teen, sorry to sound harsh but seriously undecided

Tell your friend that thing is just a bloody hymen, and the hymen can get broken by
even a tampon, tell him to free the woman abeg undecided undecided

why did she get the hymen broken in the first place? Even chioma Ajunwa's hymen was intact on her first night upon all the sports. @ poster, 2 many thing can tighten a va.g. So better tell u friend to look for the nearest customary court.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Yorisb: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
Nairaboi: why did she get the hymen broken in the first place? [size=14pt]Even chioma Ajunwa's hymen was intact on her first night upon all the sports.[/size] @ poster, 2 many thing can tighten a va.g. So better tell u friend to look for the nearest customary court.

*Falls from the palm tree* grin grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Owolarbie(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Mgee nice talk guy tell your friend to continue with his wife na destiny bring dem togeda
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
barbie6: 4 me i did not do any sport, but i din see any blood d day i ws disvirgined, til date d boy din blive i ws a virgin wen he met me. It hurts so badly wen u dont realy kno how u were disvirgined.

dont worry he's only a boy like you stated

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Yorisb: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
breezy047:

dont worry he's only a boy like you stated

Spot on, Breezy! Lol
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by udbyron1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
snowdrops: Not a good way to start a marriage life is it?
no
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by 3kay945(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
valacious: My question is- when did nigerian girls start horse riding and biking as a sport? cos that's the most famous excuse for broken hymen.
grin
Spot on. I tire o.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Mannylex(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
If the guy married d lady cos of virginity, then thats wrong. . . But on the other hand it is PAINFUL, VERY PAINFUL to find out u were been lied to, girls could be very WICKED, if the guy asks u if u are a virgin, tell the truth, if u are not, there's no big deal. The big deal is when u lie that u are, sexually starve d guy all in deception, and the guy goes around boasting to his friends that his chic is a virgin, only to turn he was been played for a fool. . . It is very ANNOYING, worse if the guy is a virgin, if he has a short temper, he can kill. . . It is really PAINFUL. Ladies stop Deception, don't claim what u are not. If u so appreciate been a virgin, then close your LEGS. . .
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by 3kay945(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
Nairaboi: why did she get the hymen broken in the first place? Even chioma Ajunwa's hymen was intact on her first night upon all the sports. @ poster, 2 many thing can tighten a va.g. So better tell u friend to look for the nearest customary court.
Funny.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by beejay247: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
Nairaboi: why did she get the hymen broken in the first place? Even chioma Ajunwa's hymen was intact on her first night upon all the sports. @ poster, 2 many thing can tighten a va.g. So better tell u friend to look for the nearest customary court.

LWKMD grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.