Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (34785 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / 'boyfriend' Staying Wit His Gurl & Roomie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by xrush(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
Do dey still 4low 'virgin' in dis new age. Ur fwend sucks. He isnt even gud @ it.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Claumy2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
Just that it is very difficult to believe girls with respect to the issue of virginity. Though virginity is the major pride of a lady before she gets married, if one's wife has lost his before marriage-no problem. The only problem is when the lady fail to tell the prospective husband the truth.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
Claumy2: Just that it is very difficult to believe girls with respect to the issue of virginity. Though virginity is the major pride of a lady before she gets married, if one's wife has lost his before marriage-no problem. The only problem is when the lady fail to tell the prospective husband the truth.
That is the crux of the matter. The possibility that she was lying about her virginity is really the issue. If I'd marry a 'reformed sl.u.t', it's much better to know beforehand, rather than believe she's Virgin Mary only to be disappointed later.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
She is a disvirgined virgin. Period!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nolla: 4:19am On Apr 11, 2012
I know a tablet. Its 4 in a pack. It costs less than 2k a pack. If a lady insert a tablet in her private part, it fully dissolves within 1hour. Any sexual intercourse even 2 days after, d whole thing will be very tight.
I know a lady who gave birth to a baby girl in secondary sch in 2005. She got to higher institution in 2011 and dated a guy a fresh guy. She used d tablet shortly b4 her intercourse with dis new guy. She cried during intercourse because it was very tight. Do u that up till now dis new guy is confessing to his friends in campus that he is d one dat disflowered d girl whereas d girl's daughter is already in primary sch? There is also a soap for washing d private part of a lady. It will only make d entrance to b very tight but not d inside. So d guy will find d opening very tight but will surely fall into a 'well' thereafter except d lady had also used d tablet.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2012
Nolla: I know a tablet. Its 4 in a pack. It costs less than 2k a pack. If a lady insert a tablet in her private part, it fully dissolves within 1hour. Any sexual intercourse even 2 days after, d whole thing will be very tight.
I know a lady who gave birth to a baby girl in secondary sch in 2005. She got to higher institution in 2011 and dated a guy a fresh guy. She used d tablet shortly b4 her intercourse with dis new guy. She cried during intercourse because it was very tight. Do u that up till now dis new guy is confessing to his friends in campus that he is d one dat disflowered d girl whereas d girl's daughter is already in primary sch? There is also a soap for washing d private part of a lady. It will only make d entrance to b very tight but not d inside. So d guy will find d opening very tight but will surely fall into a 'well' thereafter except d lady had also used d tablet.

Bros this your magic tablet and soap no dey get name? Let's name 'em to shame 'em. So the point is that the only sure way of knowing that she was truly a virgin is for blood to flow from the burst hymen.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by daregold: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2012
It is a pity there are many ungodly response on this post.Heaven is far away from many. A man that does not value virginity(a male or a female) is worst than the devil.I call everyone to repent unto the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by donapachino: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2012
Wα̲̅†̥ ά̲̣̥ pity so he is finkin of getin married 2 ά̲̣̥ virgin sowie 4 him ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚° . .well its very much possible 4 er 2 β̣̣̥ ά̲̣̥ virgin nd she does nat knw cos some might av bin involve in mayb sportin activities sha nd so might av bin involved in ά̲̣̥ small accident sha if possible sha
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by omidhe(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2012
is so stupid dat somebody of dis era went in2 marriage bkos a woman says she is a virgin. Dumass,real men go in2 marriage for love, and character. Dat she is a virgin dosnt mean she is an angel,she kud even be worse than a prostitute.talkin of no blood,is possible she had had sex once b4 she got married,thus she kud stil be tight,n try 2 luk preserved by claimin virginity. Secondly,is possible d hymen got broken,bt for real,if no dick has gone in b4,she wud atleat drop a pint of blood. Ask ur wife very well,she knows best,we kant decide which is which. Viginity ma foot...
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by kamenah(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2012
Breaking of d hymen isnt a sign of virginity,d hymen could break anytime if ovastretched.besides d blood dat comes out is jst alittle,u dnt xpect blood to flow out.so my dear,dat he didnt see blood doesnt mean his wife isnt a virgin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2012
omidhe: is so stupid dat somebody of dis era went in2 marriage bkos a woman says she is a virgin. Dumass,real men go in2 marriage for love, and character. Dat she is a virgin dosnt mean she is an angel,she kud even be worse than a prostitute. talkin of no blood,is possible she had had sex once b4 she got married,thus she kud stil be tight,n try 2 luk preserved by claimin virginity. Secondly,is possible d hymen got broken,bt for real,if no dick has gone in b4,she wud at leat drop a pint of blood. Ask ur wife very well,she knows best,we kant decide which is which. Viginity ma foot...

Pint of blood ke? Her hymen must be as big as my head for her to drop a pint of blood.

. . . . .and by the way, what exactly is "stupid" about a man wanting a virgin for a wife in this era? What are we implying. . .that girls of nowadays are deflowered from birth, or that maintaining virginity well into adulthood is not a reliable measure of virtuousness? If a 25 year old lady's virginity does not indicate some level of virtuousness, then what does? How is a man silly or immature for preferring to marry an adult virgin that managed to avoid illicit sex in this day and age? Pray, tell. I don't understand y'all at all.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by tuhott(f): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2012
Yes tight but no blood. . .what does he need the blood for anyway, the most important is the the tightness no bi so grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Yorisb: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2012
tuhott: The most important is the the tightness no bi so grin

Not really..... lipsrsealed
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Dahmum(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
tongue undecidedit funny wen some ppl ask questions like tis on tis trend, hun anyway.to d question, not every woman ''bleeds'' on wen dey are bn disflowered.
every marriage with its own palava, tis one don start abi?PLEASE Mr. Postr tell ur frnd to make his marriage work n she sud tri as much as posibl to always trust his wife.Enjoy the tightness
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nolla: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
@pro01
These are the items you requested for.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
Nolla: @pro01
These are the items you requested for.

LOL. This Doctor James no get surname? I'd like to verify his medical practice.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nolla: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nolla: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by bright007(f): 2:29am On Apr 12, 2012
This survey shows there is no female nairalander who is å virgin!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Chukky86: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2012
IF the girl was Circumcised from her childhood. like the Edo people, You won;t expect to see a blood.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by timjones1(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2012
To me,IF truly the girl is a not virgin then it's a betray of trust,and it's too early for such betrayal.. But as For girls they can say or do anything to tie a nice guy down.. Cheats.. But my guy no be virginity u go chop try manage am..
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by chellsee: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
I tink I've fallen into d same shoes wit d lady. I'm a virgin or at least I used to think so. I've only ever had 1 boyfriend. Our relationship has been on for 2yrs and counting. We r actually making plans to get married. I've never been wit any oda guy, he's been d only person. We smooch and all dat and we jst started dat recently. Afta reading dis, it occured to me to go for medical check-up. And I found dt my hymen has been broken. When? I dn't know. I dn't remember anytime we smooched and I saw blood so how would I tell him dt he's d person who actually deflowered me. He's a very jealous person. Wheneva I come arnd, he asks questions. Like: dear, I hope u've not been wit any man. He always wants to know all d guys dat ask me out and all dat. But I jst make light of it or else, we'd end up having issues. So, if on our wedding nite, he finds out dt there's no hymen. He'd probably tink dt I've slept wit someone else. And d trust would be gone. Cos, how would I tell him dt he's d one who broke d hymen wen even I didn't notice blood @ any point in time. Dis is a very confusing matter. I'm even in a dilemma as to whether or not to tell him abt it. sadI tink I've fallen into d same shoes wit d lady. I'm a virgin or at least I used to think so. I've only ever had 1 boyfriend. Our relationship has been on for 2yrs and counting. We r actually making plans to get married. I've never been wit any oda guy, he's been d only person. We smooch and all dat and we jst started dat recently. Afta reading dis, it occured to me to go for medical check-up. And I found dt my hymen has been broken.sad When? I dn't know. I dn't remember anytime we smooched and I saw blood so how would I tell him dt he's d person who actually deflowered me. He's a very jealous person. Wheneva I come arnd, he asks questions. Like: dear, I hope u've not been wit any man. He always wants to know all d guys dat ask me out and all dat. But I jst make light of it or else, we'd end up having issues. So, if on our wedding nite, he finds out dt there's no hymen. He'd probably tink dt I've slept wit someone else. And d trust would be gone. Cos, how would I tell him dt he's d one who broke d hymen wen even I didn't notice blood @ any point in time. Dis is a very confusing matter. I'm even in a dilemma as to whether or not to tell him abt it.

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nairaboi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
omidhe: is so stupid dat somebody of dis era went in2 marriage bkos a woman says she is a virgin. Dumass,real men go in2 marriage for love, and character. Dat she is a virgin dosnt mean she is an angel,she kud even be worse than a prostitute.talkin of no blood,is possible she had had sex once b4 she got married,thus she kud stil be tight,n try 2 luk preserved by claimin virginity. Secondly,is possible d hymen got broken,bt for real,if no dick has gone in b4,she wud atleat drop a pint of blood. Ask ur wife very well,she knows best,we kant decide which is which. Viginity ma foot...
. Y e dey pain u? Who send u go do horse riding?
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by juleze(f): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
chellsee: I tink I've fallen into d same shoes wit d lady. I'm a virgin or at least I used to think so. I've only ever had 1 boyfriend. Our relationship has been on for 2yrs and counting. We r actually making plans to get married. I've never been wit any oda guy, he's been d only person. We smooch and all dat and we jst started dat recently. Afta reading dis, it occured to me to go for medical check-up. And I found dt my hymen has been broken. When? I dn't know. I dn't remember anytime we smooched and I saw blood so how would I tell him dt he's d person who actually deflowered me. He's a very jealous person. Wheneva I come arnd, he asks questions. Like: dear, I hope u've not been wit any man. He always wants to know all d guys dat ask me out and all dat. But I jst make light of it or else, we'd end up having issues. So, if on our wedding nite, he finds out dt there's no hymen. He'd probably tink dt I've slept wit someone else. And d trust would be gone. Cos, how would I tell him dt he's d one who broke d hymen wen even I didn't notice blood @ any point in time. Dis is a very confusing matter. I'm even in a dilemma as to whether or not to tell him abt it. sadI tink I've fallen into d same shoes wit d lady. I'm a virgin or at least I used to think so. I've only ever had 1 boyfriend. Our relationship has been on for 2yrs and counting. We r actually making plans to get married. I've never been wit any oda guy, he's been d only person. We smooch and all dat and we jst started dat recently. Afta reading dis, it occured to me to go for medical check-up. And I found dt my hymen has been broken.sad When? I dn't know. I dn't remember anytime we smooched and I saw blood so how would I tell him dt he's d person who actually deflowered me. He's a very jealous person. Wheneva I come arnd, he asks questions. Like: dear, I hope u've not been wit any man. He always wants to know all d guys dat ask me out and all dat. But I jst make light of it or else, we'd end up having issues. So, if on our wedding nite, he finds out dt there's no hymen. He'd probably tink dt I've slept wit someone else. And d trust would be gone. Cos, how would I tell him dt he's d one who broke d hymen wen even I didn't notice blood @ any point in time. Dis is a very confusing matter. I'm even in a dilemma as to whether or not to tell him abt it.

Please tell him. Better now, than when you've tied the knot.

As for me, I would relate this story to whoever I want to marry, and wouldn't go for a medical check up (I can't stand the pain of any probing down there before time, Abeg); if he insists that there must be a hymen (although I suspect there is from taking a swab year years ago) I'll tell him to take a walk jo. It would mean I've been delivered from spending a lifetime with an immature man who can't see beyond his nose.

To why your hymen might have broken, it could be due to wear and tear as you walk (for those with thin hymen), you might be among the lucky few who weren't born with a hymen (I say lucky because you've been saved the pain, afterall, there are ladies who have a minor opration for it to be broken before their wedding). Also, during your monthlies, have you had a petting session because blood from the hymen might have been mistaken for menstrual blood.

Just know this, hymen or no hymen, you are still a virgin. What if you were raped as a baby? Does that make you less a virgin? It doesn't. Enjoy your virginity, and give it to the man who deserves it, after he's placed a ring in your finger.

Finally, I don't know why you aren't having sex before marriage, but if it is because of your religious beliefs then you are still sinning with all the petting and such.

Wish you the best,sis. Chin-up and smile.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by joanana(f): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
mama-gee:
Your friend is wack!
Imagine marrying someone cause of her sexual status? undecided
What kind of dummy does that?

A st.upid one!!!! imagine him dey find blood, ur friend wan lick am? Vampire!!! rubbish!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by cfours: 4:48am On Apr 20, 2012
wow. lots of illiterate, bush boys on this thread.
if you want her to bleed by force by fire. then why not have s.ex with her while she's menstruating?
You definitely won't be disappointed as there will be blood!!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by jpphilips(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2012
Dr Know:

What a strange world; the abnormal has now become normal. Do you think every woman will be like you? There are still some good ones out there with there virginity still intact. We call them women of virtue.

"virtue" because of a piece of meat in between her legs? how does your brain function? clockwise, anti clockwise, or just paused?

so if she is an armed robber but a virgin then she is virtuous in your books? i will never forgive Nigerian politicians for the decadence in our eduction. Nigerian youths re finished

1 Like

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by MrsChima(f): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2012
First of all.....why the Bleep is your friend telling you this shit anyways? Do you know how many they had orgaSMS or MouthAction?? I wouldnt be surprised!!!

Thats why illiterates shouldnt be allowed to Bleep nor breed!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by queensmith: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2012
platinumnk:

grin grin grin grin

i miss this chick meeehn
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]ALL GIRLZ ARE LIARZ. How many girl even thing of sports this days not to mention partaking in numerous SPORTING ACTIVITIES. They just lie about their virginity. 80% of tells tell u they lost it via sexuall assult; despoil, and 15% tell u its via riding bicycles, 5% tell u 'i dont like talking about it' lolz [b]ALL GIRLZ ARE LIARZ. How many girl even thing of sports this days not to mention partaking in numerous SPORTING ACTIVITIES. They just lie about their virginity. 80% of tells tell u they lost it via sexuall assult; despoil, and 15% tell u its via riding bicycles, 5% tell u 'i dont like talking about it' lolz [/b]ALL GIRLZ ARE LIARZ. How many girl even thing of sports this days not to mention partaking in numerous SPORTING ACTIVITIES. They just lie about their virginity. 80% of tells tell u they lost it via sexuall assult; despoil, and 15% tell u its via riding bicycles, 5% tell u 'i dont like talking about it' lolz
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by slevin1(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2012
That friend of urs is very foolish and selfish, and there's no debate about it.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by starrock(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
its not all women that have hymen. i have a friends with such experience too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.