Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (34789 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / 'boyfriend' Staying Wit His Gurl & Roomie. (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by MaiSuya(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2010
Rupture of the hymen is not the only thing that can cause bleeding during intercourse. Meaning: sign of blood does not necessarily imply the lady is a virgin.

GET IT RIGHT!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by German1234(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2010
This is actually a very important issue in theese days,

Recent studies of 5000 women all over the world show that only about 20% of them are even BORN with a hymen. This means that 4 out of 5 girls are born without it, The rest of them, that are born with them, can rupture trough riding a horse, biking or even jumping on a trambolina.

We need to tell the world that blood on the wedding night is almost impossible for a woman to live up to.

Many people take advantage of theese strict demands from the husband and the family and create secret clinics for plastic surgery for making a fake hymen out of a layer of skin from you own body that will - when penetrated - bleed! BUT this is very expensive and painfull for the girl and suuush a bad thing for her to go trough, even though she has been a virgin all her life!

Just something to think about!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by queeneve: 1:40am On May 07, 2010
Wait a minute, He was upset that no sign of blood exit from her vaaginas during intercourse?!!! I thought he found out she was pregnant or some shit, WTF!

SMH!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Digriz(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2010
Hw cn a man be revealing such secret concerning hs wife to hs friend,is he a doctor? Bt i doubt it, may be u're d one.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Madukaele(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2010
mates the guy is anger cos of trust not virginity, i myself will also be anger if i found out she lied to me,

@ poster the hemen can be flexible and ends up not releasing blood, a frend of mine lady had the same issue with her boyfriend, but love should take over.

@ladies a virgin man will alway want to marry a virgin lady same with a virgin lady. u cant deny urself pleasure to find out u mate was enjoying his or herself. all d non virging should understand dat.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by marryjay(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2010
wonder shall neva end !!!!!!!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2010
roooooooolz eyez at the level of some people's stupidity! undecided
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by jobaye(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2010
@all, thank you 4 ur wondafu contributn. Anoda challenge, he said 2 me yestaday dat afta their 3rd night of intimacy, dat her wife woke up 2 find her pant soak wit blood.so cud she b dat she was actually deflowered at dat 3rd time.pls b candid again.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by segzicres(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2010
your guy should go and shit jare then blood will come out. him go marry non-testing mumu.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by nwabuking5(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2010
if ur friend is only looking to see blood let him go and kill chiken now he will see blood
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by rectorship: 4:44pm On May 07, 2010
For God sake, this guy is not ready for marriage. He is only exprimenting on the woman he claim to have married.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Youngpo413: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
Your friend is even lucky to see tight woman nowadays,why is he complaining,this hymen issue is not a big deal,cuz it can be replaced surgically,and if she was engaged in sporting activities,it is easy to disrupt her hymen.I HOPE THAT HELPS.It 's just my point of view,its not an opin$.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Zilja(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
This ? was not from his friend, this ? is for him.

Out of the mouth of babes. smiley
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by dabrake(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2012
friend of a bastard:
A fred of mine who recently got married told me how disapointed he is in his wife afta first intimacy. Acodi 2 him,one of his major priority 4 marry her was bc she claim 2 b virgin bt was shock as there was no sign of blood flow frm a broken hymen though she was very tight.and d wife stil insist dat she was a virgin. D question now is can a lady b deflower without any sign of blood. Me i don't know, so pls house, especialy d lady share ur candid opinion.no joke.is a serious case as ur candid opinion could save dat mariage.
;->;->
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by dabrake(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
friend of a bastard:
A fred of mine who recently got married told me how disapointed he is in his wife afta first intimacy. Acodi 2 him,one of his major priority 4 marry her was bc she claim 2 b virgin bt was shock as there was no sign of blood flow frm a broken hymen though she was very tight.and d wife stil insist dat she was a virgin. D question now is can a lady b deflower without any sign of blood. Me i don't know, so pls house, especialy d lady share ur candid opinion.no joke.is a serious case as ur candid opinion could save dat mariage.
if your friend's only worry be say him wife no be virgin, then him na fool. Him be virgin? People dey think beta thing, him na virginity claim him dey find. Shey virgin = attitude? So the only reason you cow shit cranium oriented friend married her was because she was a virgin. Now I know why many men complain about their wives/girl friends. Orisirisi
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
I didnt bleed either, it was just water for me and no blood came out at all
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Tell your friend his chick has more mileage on her than 4 Kim Kardashians rolled in one bed.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by confuscius: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
its Nigerian men like ur friend that make men ashamed 2 call themselves Nigerian men.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
what you're implying here can get you an arrested.

Mai Suya: Rupture of the hymen is not the only thing that can cause bleeding during intercourse. Meaning: sign of blood does not necessarily imply the lady is a virgin.

GET IT RIGHT!
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by tellwisdom: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
Bro, can i see her YANSH to confirm?? Maybe you didnt check it well undecided undecided

Pls send me her number sad

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by freshmoney(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, can i see her YANSH to confirm?? Maybe you didnt check it well undecided undecided

Pls send me her number sad

**Falls from tree grin cheesy grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by DeLaRue: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
The big question is - why are some nigeria men obsessed with virginity.

I actually find it a complete turn off as I can't stand blood.

More importantly, what has virginity got to do with whether she'll a be loving wife & a great mother to ur kids? O ga o

Also, how cld anyone discuss his moments with his wife with anyone, let alone a 'friend?' What planet are u & ur friend from.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by duality(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
what the fo!k is this old virgin thread doing at the home page
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by freshmoney(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2012
DeLaRue: The big question is - why are some nigeria men obsessed with virginity.

I actually find it a complete turn off as I can't stand blood.

More importantly, what has virginity got to do with whether she'll a be loving wife & a great mother to ur kids? O ga o

Also, how cld anyone discuss his moments with his wife with anyone, let alone a 'friend?' What planet are u & ur friend from.

Some men are not mature enough to marry. A guy has once told me how wide her wife's punny was. Pathetic if I would say.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Bestbby(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
Is ur friend a virgin? Virgin freak, serves him ryt
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by rosaida: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
my bros me i like her like that,virgins sef na problem,pls can u post her phone no to me?i can manged it 4 u .
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by AngelEbi(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
I was under the impression dat we are in the 21st century.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2012
Your friend is not well. So his marriage is based on blood flow abi? shocked
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Dondav(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
Interesting!!! cheesy
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Some men are not mature enough to marry. A guy has once told me how wide her wife's punny was. Pathetic if I would say.

whats immature about not feeling good about the state of his wife's punny?
Its a serious issue.
some men wont talk about it but most men dont feel glad when they get married and on that night they find the place to be very wide.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by sammy111: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
TELL YOUR FRIEND TO LOVE HIS WIFE OOOOOOO,AND FORGET DIS TALK OF VIRGINITY BECAUSE DIS GENERATION IS NOT LKY DEN....

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches