Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal (50364 Views)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Gerrard59(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
It can definietely buy electricity.

Plenty estates in Lagos generate their own light and have light 24/7.

That shot from Nigeria is massive grin grin

Ask yourself: Is that how things should be in a normal society? Estates generating their electricity?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Notatribalist(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:

no, i think you are the one being sentimental here...1 ghana cedi is equivalent to 81.49 naira...and i don't get how the removal of zeros affects the equivalence or exchange rate or didn't you learn signifant figures in primary and secondary school...so what this implies is that if i buy a commodity worth 1000 naira in nigeria, i would be buying that same commodity for 12.35 cedis in ghana...so 1000naira=12.35 cedis, how does that make naira better than the cedis or its purchasing power?
madam,you just refused to face the truth.please don't forget I am half Ghanaian OK?now let's add the zeros.1 cedi +0000 =1,0000 cedis.now convert 10000 cedis to naira it becomes 81.49 naira. You see,our leaders are smart enough so they removed the 4 zeros to make cedis sound powerful.I hope you understand this?

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by vioment: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
As much I believe in Nigeria, we just like to make noise like a loud radio. We are too arrogant and loud for no reason. Why would the guy say that imported everything on that table and the people there would buy ghana, kenya, and sa. Do we even have sense? Those are our sibling countries. If someone did that to nigerians, we will not let them hear word.

Our arrogance and pompousness is too much abeg. We dey act like say na only us get money. If those countries politicians start eating their country's money like our politicians, we go know say every country for africa get resources. Some of those countries build their infrastructure while their nigerian counterpart eats their responsibility money. If a parent denies a kid food, shower, clothing, schooling, etc while they act like the queen, does that make that parent a responsible person.

We need to start teaching ourselves respect even in schools. We don't have respect again. Our jokes are getting stale and full of insults. Another truth about us is that we are too hypocritical and becoming very lazy in our daily lives. We need to tell ourselves the truth so that we can correct them consciously. We are natural leaders, we need to act like it.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by ikept(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
#Truth! No comment.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
yea this ghanian are telling us the bitter truth.
our leaders are making fool of us.
we are now a laughing stock in all other country. they dont even want to have anything to do with us anymore instead of we nigerian to embrace the truth we will cone to social media and start barking like a lost dog. ordinary rwanda is now far bettsr than nigeria. there economy, school road and health sector.

NIGERIA IS A SHAME
OUR LEADERS WILL KEEP DECEIVIMG US AND WE THE CITIZEN WONT DO ANYTHING TO THEM.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by MissJoy29(f): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
What the hell in ten fuccks is this?
grin
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by JeffreyJames(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lol I see people that have not even left the state they reside in talking about Ghana being better than Nigeria. I laugh at their ignorance.

I also see one child there using lack of electricity as a yardstick. I laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Lol I see people that have not even left the state they reside in talking about Ghana being better than Nigeria. I laugh at their ignorance.

I also see one child there using lack of electricity as a yardstick. I laugh.

Ghana is better than Nigeria is just about every globally measure index of development. Never ceases to amaze me how shameless Nigerians are. When you keep bragging online and mocking other countries, you only make yourselves laughingstocks. Everybody sees the news about Nigeria and knows what a joke of a country it is.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by victrick105: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Notatribalist:
madam,you just refused to face the truth.please don't forget I am half Ghanaian OK?now let's add the zeros.1 cedi +0000 =1,0000 cedis.now convert 10000 cedis to naira it becomes 81.49 naira. You see,our leaders are smart enough so they removed the 4 zeros to make cedis sound powerful.I hope you understand this?

i get your point now, Ghana decided to increase the power of her currency to the dollar, making it greater than the naira...but i want too still disagree with you, GHS cedi is greater than the naira...but Nigeria has a higher standard of living than Ghana, that is wat you should have said.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by JeffreyJames(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Ghana is better than Nigeria is just about every globally measure index of development. Never ceases to amaze me how shameless Nigerians are. When you keep bragging online and mocking other countries, you only make yourselves laughingstocks. Everybody sees the news about Nigeria and knows what a joke of a country it is.

Apart from Accra and Kumasi, mention 2 other "states" in Ghana.

Abi you want to talk because you can talk.

Wait sef, this forum you people are even using to nack teeth, who owns it?

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by es144000: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
why are we so boastful?
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Apart from Accra and Kumasi, mention 2 other "states" in Ghana.

Abi you want to talk because you can talk.

Wait sef, this forum you people are even using to nack teeth, who owns it?

Apart from Lagos and maybe Abuja, which state does an average African know in Nigeria? grin You jokers are deluded beyond belief. Nigeria is an absolute shiithole of a country. The living standards in the North are no better than Somalia or South Sudan. The South is a filthy mega slum with basic amenities like electricity lacking. Years ago, several manufacturing companies like Dunlop, Michellin and subsidiaries of FMGC's like Unilever were running from Nigeria to small Ghana. Many Nigerians are flooding their universities while ours lie decaying and you no dey shame beating your chest over a failed embarrassment of a country. You think having 200 million people that breed like rats with a fast-rising population is an achievement? That is the measure of a great country, abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 360command: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Ghanians are funny, we give them part of the electricity so they are part of the problem, they should better sit down and be humble
look at this illiterate... You give Ghana electricity, how?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 360command: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
AreaFada2:
The guy has a point.

But they also know that Nigerians are very resilient and can cope with anything.

Imagine a country where people do not rely on govt for water, light, security, healthcare, etc. Even many people now send their wards to private schools from KG to university.

Nollywood & Showbiz have blossomed, almost entirely on private efforts too.
I agree with you but it is a total shame. A govt is suppose to provide the basics and if they can't, they have failed a nation.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Notatribalist(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
victrick105:

i get your point now, Ghana decided to increase the power of her currency to the dollar, making it greater than the naira...but i want too still disagree with you, GHS cedi is greater than the naira...but Nigeria has a higher standard of living than Ghana, that is wat you should have said.
nice to know you now understand. Thanks a lot for your time sis..
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by CSTR1002: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

If Ghana were half the size of Nigeria, her socio -economics would drop rapidly.

There is a reason why Scandinavian countries are the best in Europe.

You do not compare small countries with big countries.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by golddust6000(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Apart from Lagos and maybe Abuja, which state does an average African know in Nigeria? grin You jokers are deluded beyond belief. Nigeria is an absolute shiithole of a country. The living standards in the North are no better than Somalia or South Sudan. The South is a filthy mega slum with basic amenities like electricity lacking. Years ago, several manufacturing companies like Dunlop, Michellin and subsidiaries of FMGC's like Unilever were running from Nigeria to small Ghana. Many Nigerians are flooding their universities while ours lie decaying and you no dey shame beating your chest over a failed embarrassment of a country. You think having 200 million people that breed like rats with a fast-rising population is an achievement? That is the measure of a great country, abi?
Why not research before commenting. Check what state generate more revenue than abuja. We have 36 cities in nigeria. I dont even see lagos as beautiful city compared to others.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 360command: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
bozzyjoan:

if i dnt reply you, i wnt b happy..if nigeria is nt working 4u bro it is working 4me..i c no reason traveling out because i am okay in this country if u hv gone to places u mentioned or more u wil realise nigeria is truely a giant cuz of only one thing "freedom" when u go out there my frnd it is nt easy .just knw your way in diz country legal way and u wil kp smiling no matter how government manipulate their policies. So my frnd your prayer should be
LORD SHOW ME THE WAY SO THAT BUHARIS or ANY GOVERNMENT POLICY WONT AFFECT ME. I hope u understand..gvt can nt gv u evrytn u want.
you are wrong. I should not have to call God to show me the way simply because there are too many corruption going on.. I don't like when people bring in religion.. You have a right and it is key that as a citizen you get the basic things in place.. Everything you call God for in nigeria.. God, I call you for job, water, light, security etc... In a civilized nation, it is not like that. I am not ruling out God.. But there are something we are to do for ourselves which is right before God can help us in the end.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 360command: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
vickzdvipe:

Have you got facts to back this up? I hear this line a lot and I blatantly refuse to accept it. Could you please clear my doubts with facts?
PS I am a full blooded Nigerian.
so tey my elder bro kon dey tell me d same nonsense.. I tell am how naija dey supply electricity to ghana, him no fit talk but last last, he talk say naija dey give ghana gas.so therefore, naija dey supply ghana light. I laugh.. I Ask am as big and learned as you,does it mean if nigeria supplies UK gas does it mean naija dey give UK light.. He got lost but an elder remains an elder; they never give up.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Stop taking Nonsense. Nigeria supplied electricity based on an agreement with several countries that they shall not dam the River Niger further upstream not sure if Ghna is one of them. It is not free. It is a commercial arrangement and not indcative of any greatness. It is not a great amount of electricity just a fraction of what is produced at Kainji dam which totally producesless than 1000MW most of which is used in Nigeria
Nigeria is a shithole country let us stop deceivig ourselves
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by OjomaBrown: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
I am Nigeria and I am proud to be one, any negative thing Ghana people say out of jealousy some gulliable Nigerian will accept. Ghana is not far away from any Nigerian who is stooping so low for Ghanians,they should port as soon as possible. I know we have Series of challenges in Nigeria as a result of bad leadership and even from the masses , but no country in this world is free from one or two challanges.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by 0monnak0da: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ngeria is a shithole stop using Ghana to console yourselves. Leave Ghana alone

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by UncleJudax(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

Some how "plenty of estates in Lagos" = NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Frankicent(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Almaiga:
Who needs electricity, we are comfortable with our present state. cool cool cool

Mumu just say you are comfortable. Never use the word "WE ARE" bros just go sabisa since you happy about your present state.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by vaxx: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
CSTR1002:

If Ghana were half the size of Nigeria, her socio -economics would drop rapidly.

There is a reason why Scandinavian countries are the best in Europe.

You do not compare small countries with big countries.
This is not always true, Germany is far bigger than UK, France and Australia, yet she still enjoy a better by far social economy than those countries i made mention, even Scandinavian country such as Denmark will never compare herself with Germany. it is not about population at times, it is about government policy and availability of the will power. Ghana is doing well in this regard at least compare to Nigeria. i only pray Nigeria passport will not become useless if this violence and herdsmen attack did not stop. if USA can denied the highest office of Somalia (the president) to attend just a conference due to current situation of the country,how much more its citizens. this same rules can also be extend to Nigeria that is currently following the footstep of Somalia. western power will never want to be associate with a clueless country.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by emmydollars4life(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Almaiga:
Who needs electricity, we are comfortable with our present state. cool cool cool

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by AntiWailer: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
UncleJudax:

Some how "plenty of estates in Lagos" = NIGERIA

What i said is the combined wealth of those guys on the table can provide electricity.

Stick to the context
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by Professor554: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

It doesn’t work out mr man! In alot of nations across the world it is the same situation but it doesn’t make their other cities poor or under developed. If you ask most people about cities in USA, majority will mention only New York, a few can mention along with maybe Los Angeles or Houston. In china, most know only shanghai but Beijing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shenyang are all big cities too, in SA, most people know only Johannesburg, in UK, London maybe because of EPL, some might know Manchester or Liverpool. Germany, Frankfurt, kenya - Nairobi, S.korea - Seoul, Japan- Tokyo, Canada- Toronto, UAE- Dubai, Russia - moscow .. they are alot it’s just the norm mr man! When you want to argue, argue with facts and also be objective

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by AntiWailer: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gerrard59:

Ask yourself: Is that how things should be in a normal society? Estates generating their electricity?

Oga stick to the context ok ?

Can the combine wealth of those guys on the table provide electricity ?

Answer is yes.
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by MicroBox: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

Pls example of such estate
Re: Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal by AntiWailer: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
MicroBox:

Pls example of such estate

After providing the example what is your next point ?

Plenty of estates do IPP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / (photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary / Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.