Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23810 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2009
Oh ok.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

I laugh in Wisconsin!!!!
Get real
. angry

Get real with what?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by abrahym(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2009
ima gold digger so my gurlfwend so let me be, now im single and free but not seriously searching.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Iceugwa(m): 5:21am On Apr 25, 2010
She invented nagging.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2010
The relationship turns out a misery and I became "addicted" to the pain. sad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Dondav(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2010
She was with my best friend. So i guess that's it.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by indie22(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
He was a no 1, 100% psycho control freak!

He was not only insanely jealous and possessive, also paranoid and unbelievably petty!

He put a pin on my voice mail so he culd listen to my msgs, went through my emails and replied on my behalf where he felt necessary. Moved homes to sum remote place in essex, where he hoped no one would come visit. I lost touch wiv friends and even started avoiding family, coz I knew he would throw a fit if anyone came to d house. I stupidly told myself I loved him and allowed him continue wiv his controlling behaviour.

I found myself not being able to keep a job, he always somehow messed things up for me,like taking forever to drop me off at d train station so I would be late for work, taking my house keys with him on purpose or doing something silly on days when I had job interviews so I wouldn't be able to leave d house.
Anyway, eventually I got a job I enjoyed and I stood my grnd, he tried everything and nothing worked. I just concentrated on work while waiting for d perfect opportunity to escape! The moment he went to naij on vacation (I made up a work excuse not to go) I packed d biggest and smallest of my stuff and escaped from his house, I got a place and dropped his keys off at his bros, changed my number and that was it! It was so funny, he kept calling, threatning me, I no gree,  After he begin beg, I no gree, my mind was made up.

I had to leave him coz he was slowly beginning to turn me into someone I didn't want to be plus e be like say me sef don wan begin crase!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tufaize(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2010
wao shocked, d ladies sure r pained.
well, cldnt say much cos d girl was irrational.short sighted i l say.in life we make a gd choice not choices.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by coolpee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
She cries a lot in bed when we are getting down and it makes me feel im treating her bad
I tried all i culd. lubricants, longlasting pre-intimacy before sex, going in very slow e.t.c but it was getting worse
So, i insisted that we become friends because it will make me promiscious.

But i luved her, i guess its not enough . She even cries all nite after having sex with her and complain of pains but the next day she comes back wanting me to play with her or even get down
[color=#000099][/col[/b]or][/b]
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by petphunt(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
I found out she was too unkempt for my liking. Her room was like a trash dump.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by googles: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
serial cheat angry angry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2010

He was not only insanely jealous and possessive, also paranoid and unbelievably petty!

He put a pin on my voice mail so he culd listen to my msgs, went through my emails and replied on my behalf where he felt necessary. Moved homes to sum remote place in essex, where he hoped no one would come visit. I lost touch wiv friends and even started avoiding family, coz I knew he would throw a fit if anyone came to d house. I stupidly told myself I loved him and allowed him continue wiv his controlling behaviour.

I found myself not being able to keep a job, he always somehow messed things up for me,like taking forever to drop me off at d train station so I would be late for work, taking my house keys with him on purpose or doing something silly on days when I had job interviews so I wouldn't be able to leave d house.
Anyway, eventually I got a job I enjoyed and I stood my grnd, he tried everything and nothing worked. I just concentrated on work while waiting for d perfect opportunity to escape! The moment he went to naij on vacation (I made up a work excuse not to go) I packed d biggest and smallest of my stuff and escaped from his house, I got a place and dropped his keys off at his bros, changed my number and that was it! It was so funny, he kept calling, threatning me, I no gree, After he begin beg, I no gree, my mind was made up.

I had to leave him coz he was slowly beginning to turn me into someone I didn't want to be plus e be like say me sef don wan begin crase!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

How does one let a BF get that far undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by indie22(f): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
You don't actually realize it when its happening.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^^ Wow! You must really be a lover girl. lol!

It's kind of sad dou, some men are really evil! angry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by indie22(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Wow! You must really be a lover girl. lol!

It's kind of sad dou, some men are really evil! angry

Oh i used to be, i was worse than Ruth in the bible,

Now its a different story, the moment a "would be" starts showing off early signals, i just end it right there,

Ive had enough drama to last me a lifetime.

But honestly, sometimes i think about it and have a good laugh at myself!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
ended mine cos the babe simply had no respect for me!!!
or how do u explain:

moving out of lagos to another state and telling me 'i cant tell u the reason cos u wont understand"

refusing to get a job no matter how small inspite of my entreaties and efforts at helping with  getting one

asking me to beg for her to come see me once in three months

never picking fone calls (call back maybe at times the next day with a very ridiculous excuse

demanding for money cos "you are working i'm not"

whining and picking ridiculous quarrels with very insecure tripe, a-la, why do u sound so low, u dont tell me u love me anymore (person wey i no see for 5 months, wey no go gree pick fone or will pick and be answering opposite of what i say)

my mama did'nt raise no fool, of course i knew what was happening, i just decided to go along with the flow to see where the mumu will end up, when i got tired, i blocked her number. there is nothing so funny as stringing a mumu along letting the dunce think you are being had, whilst getting kicks.

now am just cool, call her once in three months to say hi, afterall we no fight na, shebi loverboy dey there camp am for house, we shall see saw, cos i have access to certain info am very sure he doesnt and when he eventually know, it will take the patience of job for him to stay and get married,

right now im waiting for the come-back attempt, e go funny die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by hbabe(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
Guy was a born loser.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by unitee(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
I left coy he is an idiot if u knw wot i mean
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by seun0622(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2010
She was overtly possessed with material things and always making me overspend. Say no to her request and you are in for a one week quarel.
She never bought anything for me yet she kept requesting tho she has a good job.

By force or by fire , anything she wanted must happen, no matter the condition.

Just too self centred. , Everything was all about her!
I just got pissed off after taking d sh-it for a long time.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by madlady(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2010
Best friend ever (at the time) but he was not the "one". sad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Tplbenjy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2010
i left her because i cudnt trust her a bit. and moreso she does not show kind of care and she act irrationally.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Flawless(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2010
Mine left me cos I don't have stay in the country, apparently he wants someone that would legalise his stay. He and his mum cooked up stories abt how I gave him bad luck and how some pastors prayed about it and said we aint meant to be. It is quite sad but am glad that the truth came out,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tylesh(f): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2010
well,mine wasnt callin, he never had credit 2 call,didnt call on my birthday,4gav him, but stil didnt change.noticed it & stopped callin him too,but i still luv him
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2010
hbabe:

Guy was a born loser.

but u picked him right? what does that say abt u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Flawless:

Mine left me cos I don't have stay in the country, apparently he wants someone that would legalise his stay. He and his mum cooked up stories abt how I gave him bad luck and how some pastors prayed about it and said we aint meant to be. It is quite sad but am glad that the truth came out,

u sef why u bring am bad luck? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by lallafati(f): 4:35am On May 03, 2010
indie22:

Anyway, eventually I got a job I enjoyed and I stood my grnd, he tried everything and nothing worked. I just concentrated on work while waiting for d perfect opportunity to escape! The moment he went to naij on vacation (I made up a work excuse not to go) I packed d biggest and smallest of my stuff and escaped from his house, I got a place and dropped his keys off at his bros, changed my number and that was it! It was so funny, he kept calling, threatning me, I no gree,  After he begin beg, I no gree, my mind was made up.

Wooo, its like you're telling my story, except we didnt live together and I was a student, but with no family around. Somehow I let him build walls around me, and very soon I felt like i had nothing else in this world except him and if I lost him, I lost everything, which of course only made the walls higher and thicker. Still get mad at myself for letting that happen, but I guess life is a learning experience.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 5:04am On May 03, 2010
@ Topic-

broke up with him because I realized that he really didnt care about me.
h knew nothing about my inner thoughts nor feelings
Nor did he give a second to ask about the stuff I venture into.

Kinda like a lust instead of love right,
and I need way more than lust,
that could never sustain me

I dont think he physically cheated,
but mentally I felt cheated because
When I cried he wasnt there
When I needed advice
he was no where to be found
When I simply needed a friend
He wasnt availble.

Blah- who gets time for that wahalla
Im bad all by my self grin tongue
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 5:12am On May 03, 2010
lallafati:

Wooo, its like you're telling my story, except we didnt live together and I was a student, but with no family around. Somehow I let him build walls around me, and very soon I felt like i had nothing else in this world except him and if I lost him, I lost everything, which of course only made the walls higher and thicker. Still get mad at myself for letting that happen, but I guess life is a learning experience.

so u r cheating on me? angry angry angry angry angry

platinumnk:

@ Topic-

broke up with him because I realized that he really didnt care about me.
h knew nothing about my inner thoughts nor feelings
Nor did he give a second to ask about the stuff I venture into.

Kinda like a lust instead of love right,
and I need way more than lust,
that could never sustain me

I dont think he physically cheated,
but mentally I felt cheated because
When I cried he wasnt there
When I needed advice
he was no where to be found
When I simply needed a friend
He wasnt availble.

Blah- who gets time for that wahalla
Im bad all by my self grin tongue

hmmmmmmmm, interesting
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by lallafati1: 5:54am On May 03, 2010
na2day?:

so u r cheating on me? angry angry angry angry angry

Maybe you rubbed off on me a little bit angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2010
lallafati1:

Maybe you rubbed off on me a little bit angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry u r accusing me falsely lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by lallafati1: 7:30am On May 03, 2010
na2day?:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry u r accusing me falsely lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Arent you supposed to be in bed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 9:58am On May 03, 2010
We were biologically incompatible
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by German1234(f): 1:38pm On May 03, 2010
My 1st relationship:

He was perfect for me; loving, understanding, trustworthy, relieable, loved me SO much, caring and funny - BUT had absolutely no sexual interest in me. So I ended it smiley

My 2nd relationship:
He was soooo handsom, attractive, sexually hungry for me BUT selfish in every other single way you could imagine (This was an Igbo guy),

If only I could find a mix of thoose two people, my life would be peeeerfect shocked)))

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / New Codedruns Website / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.