Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23773 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

If you could have been played like this at your age (25), then you will forever, till Jesus' Kingdom comes, be a fool.
Theeseeker, wht happened to you? sad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 1:11am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Theeseeker, wht happened to you? sad
How? I don't understand the question
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 07, 2009
Were you hurt?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2009
How do you mean hurt? If it's about what he said, I'm not a million miles close to being hurt, I'm just disappointed in his at that age being played like a card
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2009
No, am not talking about his post. I'm talking about hurt in general.
Have you been?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2009
OK, I thought you were referring to his post. . . I think I'm fine but what kind of hurt are you talking about, from an accident or?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2009
Broken heart.
Deceit
Lies
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2009
In a relationship before, yes, I have been through all of that.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2009
awwww. eyah
I just wanted to confirm my assumption.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 6:36am On Dec 07, 2009
What was your assumption?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2009
Your first post suggested to me that you've been hurt. Lied to. . . . deceived. . . . .played. . . . .etc. . . .But you still respect women.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2009
Well, all women aren't beasts after all. There are still decent ones but the crooked ones I can smell from a million miles away. If you ask me, in that guy's post, that girl is a hooker maybe not professionally but does it underneath and this guy happens to be a pawn in her little game. Respect for women does come easy though, it all depends on the woman involved and how well she commands the respect, however, if she's not a good commander she'll still get her respect from me. There's a constant k respect from me to women generally
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

Well, all women aren't beasts after all. There are still decent ones but the crooked ones I can smell from a million miles away. If you ask me, in that guy's post, that girl is a hooker maybe not professionally but does it underneath and this guy happens to be a pawn in her little game. Respect for women does come easy though, it all depends on the woman involved and how well she commands the respect, however, if she's not a good commander she'll still get her respect from me. There's a constant k respect from me to women generally
Of course women are not all beasts. Thanks for recognizing that.

You ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecy?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2009
HE wasted my tired for years after i discovered that he was married.It was painful though but i gat to move on.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
I laugh in Igbo grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by echobee(f): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2009
ended because i was tried of been played on my emotions
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2009
i cough in chinese! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2009
He ate a giraffe.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by KennyG6(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2009
she faked an Orga-s-m, A Red Card Offence in my books!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He ate a giraffe.

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sweetcoint(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Topic
he cheated
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
na2day?:

We broke up because he ate a giraffe.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
because its a long story, well,she is one of those girls out there and i thank God we broke up cuz i'm better off nw
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

We broke up because he ate a giraffe.

I laugh in Wisconsin!!!!
Get real
. angry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2009
is Wisconsin a language?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

is Wisconsin a language?
She's alive  shocked cheesy

My Ekiti sweetheart  kiss
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 4Play(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2009
ibkaye:

She's alive  shocked cheesy

My Ekiti sweetheart  kiss

Just out of the nut house on day release, she will back in very soon.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2009
4 Play:

Just out of the nut house on day release, she will back in very soon.
Shouldn't you be in bed 4play?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by follypimpi(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2009
Well i will ask em all why they did,cant remember breaking up with any girl.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2009
ibk, are u from Ekiti also?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2009
eyoniggar:

no
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by SweetT1: 12:56am On Dec 10, 2009
eyoniggar:

She's a little girl from Kano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Story Of A Frustrated Ex / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / New Codedruns Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.