Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (67119 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by obstead200(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I agree with him.

It's my opinion and you are free to disagree but don't expect any empathy form me when, not if, things go sour.

Every single male friend you think you have is just an inept person that hasn't figured out how to close the deal yet.
not really true. I have some female freinds I am not even thinking if knacking. There are other things am interested in about them. Not punna

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by obstead200(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2018
israelmao:
Why couldn't he be nice all through if indeed he was nice?Sending a lady out in the small and deadly hours of this night just for turning down sexual advances.
actually seyi went too far.
I may understand that he listened to his dick and tried to have sex. But it is totally wrong not to stop when the babe said no. To make matters worse, he went overboard and sent her out by that time. Really psycho dude.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:
I don't believe this liar. So why did you go to his house if not for sex, what were you expecting? Abeg shut up and sleep

Ladies do get stranded and need help.

I attended an interview years back. I met s girl who actually had to spend the night with a couple of security guys in their post. She was desperate and just approached them for a place to sleep. They graciously gave up their bed and even though they were supposed to work in shifts, they both stayed up while she slept.

This guy had sex in mind well before that time and had been looking for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Fabulousb36:
This is very normal, once a lady spends the night in a guy's house for any reason then she must sleep with him, stay awake struggling or get raped. Considering that all they see when they look at a lady is a sex tool. They ask questions like "y then did u come" even if it was just an unplanned situation that got her there.
Well my advice to every lady, please don't go to spend the night at any man's house unless u have plans of sleeping with him. Nigerian men are sex starved, it's just like a lamb walking into a lion's den, it's either it's plays along or it gets eaten.
To the guys, abeg sex is cheap. There are a million and one girls willing to give u what u want out there. If it's too hard get a gf or get married or better still take ur rod to the club or something. It's not worth ruining friendships or inflicting pain on a fellow human being.
if you say sex is cheap And there are a million and one girls out there willing to give sex, then why say Nigerian men are sex starved?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MistaB(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Why am I having the feeling that this story is a cooked one. There is no time of the day you cant find taxi going to Nyanya at the airport or any part of Abuja. Besides if u can get a cab to wuse where you can easily book a room for as low as 5k, i dont think that is a big deal considering the situation you are in, dont forget she willingly paid the over priced cab that took her to Nyanya after the incident. The fact that what Seyi did was wrong, I think she could have easily avoided all this, but instead choose to come online to dent guys name.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by networkrecharg: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
When I say naija guys are the most sex starved guys in the world some people won't believe me... A lady coming to sleep in your house doesn't mean you should have sex with her.
Majority of naija guys once a lady visits them at home the only thing on their mind is how to have sex with the lady...
So if the lady wasn't strong, that fool would've had sex with her right angry

I don't just understand Nigerian guys.. if not being sex starved why should a sane guy be thinking about sex whenever a lady visits him angry

I'm just tired of this country.. imagine the emotional stress this lady passed through angry

You are very very VERY WRONG...

Do u expect girls to make d move?
Girls had never wanted it but dey always have it. how come?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by networkrecharg: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2018
MistaB:
Why am I having the feeling that this story is a cooked one. There is no time of the day you cant find taxi going to Nyanya at the airport or any part of Abuja. Besides if u can get a can to wuse where you can easily book a room for as low as 5k, i dont think that is a big deal considering the situation you are in, dont forget she willingly paid the over priced cab that took her to Nyanya after the incident. The fact that what Seyi did was wrong, I think she could have easily avoided all this, but instead choose to come online to dent guys name.

Wrong assumpt
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by networkrecharg: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2018
I believe it's the girl that decided to leave and made her intentions known to d inconsiderate Seyi.
The seyi just accepted her decision.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:
Mtcheeeeeeew

looks like seyi, typical afonja ragamufin.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by smyo(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2018
we don hear

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by alenwup(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
When I say naija guys are the most sex starved guys in the world some people won't believe me... A lady coming to sleep in your house doesn't mean you should have sex with her.
Majority of naija guys once a lady visits them at home the only thing on their mind is how to have sex with the lady...

I don't just understand Nigerian guys.. if not being sex starved why should a sane guy be thinking about sex whenever a lady visits him angry

I'm just tired of this country.. imagine the emotional stress this lady passed through angry
So wetin u come d feel like now?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by alenwup(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2018
It's such a bad experience. Blame it on konji though
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Crixina:
Sex is to men like menstruation is to women?

Just want to be clear on that
Sorry on my typo(mensuration=menstruation). To your question, what I meant by that is as women hardly resist menstruation at its cycle/period, men hardly resist sex when they get aroused. It takes the Grace of God to resist so.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Taku555(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
Reminds me of my ordeal with a female in d same abj.
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!
I called a friend to come n pick me wit his car and he did.
I left her place with few drops of tears. I was seriously hurt.
so what were you expecting? To pass a night at her place? I believe you were up to something else. Men should stop using the situation to their selfish mean. Because you were sorting out her financial problems does not mean you could sleep with her

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Psoul(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Sometimes, the way women reason scares me to death. You just met this guy, he asked u to pass the night wt him, u agreed. He wanted to rape u, push u out of the house at that wee hour. Came back to u ask u to enter his car, u agree because u think that the next car coming behind u will rescue u if he tries to be funny. Nawaa for women.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2018
networkrecharg:

You are very very VERY WRONG...

Do u expect girls to make d move?
Girls had never wanted it but dey always have it. how come?

you made no sense
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Taku555:
so what were you expecting? To pass a night at her place? I believe you were up to something else. Men should stop using the situation to their selfish mean. Because you were sorting out her financial problems does not mean you could sleep with her

can you shut up?

wtf is wrong if he spends the night at her place? and when does spending a night in ladies house mean they're gonna have sex?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by GeneralOjukwu: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
I can't stop laughing at this comment, I swear grin

To be honest, it made me laugh myself.

I enjoy amusing myself and others on this forum...it helps to "de-stress"

I relish the challenge of quickly coming up with something witty. I particularly like the concluding statement in red.
grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by pedrilo: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2018
nelsonebby:
did you talk to her about it?
i did and she apologised but i moved on afterwards
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by kevoh(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2018
If you stay in Abuja and have lived in that Nyanya/Karu axis then you will find it hard to believe this story! From airport to Nyanya/Karu by cab is not more than 45 minutes. She got to Abuja by 11 p.m, there are registered airport taxis that can take her to her doorstep in karu by 12 a.m. for 4 to 6k at most.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Ojuri20: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I pity the ladies that are mingling with you..
Not only him and those that like his stupid comment. So the commentator and his comment liker are all beast in human flesh.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by narttis1: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Psoul:
Sometimes, the way women reason scares me to death. You just met this guy, he asked u to pass the night wt him, u agreed. He wanted to rape u, push u out of the house at that wee hour. Came back to u ask u to enter his car, u agree because u think that the next car coming behind u will rescue u if he tries to be funny. Nawaa for women.

Exactly my thoughts. If this story is true then the lady is the most stupid person who ever lived. You went with a complete stranger and after your ordeal you still sat in his car. What if the car behind overtakes his car?
We seriously need to donate money for a brain transplant for this lady. She's completely brainless.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Odmic2839(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
So sorry about the experience, but it is nothing new

The lady encountered an unstable, sex starved man.

He is unstable because he still came to apologize after the ordeal. He probably had serious psychological problems.

Moral lessons of the story;

Ladies should always make sure that they don't travel to a foreign land at night. It is risky enough for men not to talk of ladies in an environment as unforgiving as ours

Ladies should always be skeptical about receiving an alarming kind gesture from strangers, particularly anything that requires staying in a room alone with this said stranger. I know some people are generally nice, but one cannot be too careful, one can only be careless.

This particular lady was lucky because she might have been raped by the guy if the guy was actually a hardened criminal as against just an unstable guy, she might even be robbed. I have heard of similar stories that didn't end well.

Others might not be so lucky

honestly you are right, in my own one cent, I would say even when dis guy tried that act, he still comes back to hischool sense to beg her back in, well I would say the only thing that guy did so wrong was allowing her to go out at that odd hour, I understand d power of arousal but he should have been able to control himself not to get to that extent. Secondly I won't totally blame this guy act over her. This might have been a girl you have been dreaming of day in day out, you only made an attempt as a man but not forcefully. If she agrees that night d guy becomes d champion but when she declined you then he should just accept that as fate. Not all girl are cheap some are mentally disciplined. I am sure 70% of girls of nowadays would have allow him, it might not be their wish but so far they have a roof over their head. A sane man will never allow someone out of the house at that odd hour all in d name of 5minute erection.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Odmic2839(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

don't say that bro, you should ask what was their level of relationship, dis guy might have been wooing this girl for a long time, she might be someone this guy dream of everyday, well coming to his house was only offering a help with bad intention but one you try that poo several times and she decline you then he should have stayed away. Like I said earlier not every girls/ladies are cheap. Some her mentally discipline. A sane girl with a lady you have woo for many times will try this but once she declined your access then let her be and make sure you explain how much you feel for her that warrant your act. A well matured girl/Lady would understand since you ain't persisting on that sex moon much.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:

He is unstable because he still came to apologize after the ordeal. He probably had serious psychological problems.

Ladies should always make sure that they don't travel to a foreign land at night. It is risky enough for men not to talk of ladies in an environment as unforgiving as ours

Ladies should always be skeptical about receiving an alarming kind gesture from strangers, particularly anything that requires staying in a room alone with this said stranger. I know some people are generally nice, but one cannot be too careful, one can only be careless.

This particular lady was lucky because she might have been raped by the guy if the guy was actually a hardened criminal as against just an unstable guy, she might even be robbed. I have heard of similar stories that didn't end well.

It’s not always strangers sometimes is the people we we know that take advantage that’s how someone invited me to make music and was saying another thing the boy vex no be small recorded song to diss me even mastered that one before the one we did I just dropped the unfinished song when you no be my manager you wan come dey tell me when song go ready lol because I love someone else...no is no longer no abi I vowed to never be put in that situation again I felt what every actress felt like just imagine the nonsense the man would have said if I did about me

I even remember back then when I was recording outside I will pay session fee and still buy fuel ... People will only take advantage when you drop your guard way down never leave it all the way down hold glass cup.. what saves is courage and fate.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Odmic2839(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=DonPikko post=67115236]No guy is extremely nice to a beautiful woman without dirty thinking in mind[/quote you nailed it unlike one guy try to claim responsible guy here. Holy holy my foot. If he was given that chance na those kind of people get PhD in rapiology.]
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by bekpo(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You don't have to concoct tales to prove on social media that you are a "clean dude" my brother... Similarly, I need not post fiction to prove my kind of personality...

The story I just told is one of the many incidences. I brought that up bc she was a lady. The other one was a woman with her little kids who said they r stranded they came to attend pastor Chris crusade. She ended up stealing so much from my house and left as early in d morning. Another even happened last month. The young man who was employed to work in my woman's shop, told us he's stranded, the person he's squatting wid had send him away. He's from d east. I took him in only for him to run away wid 70k as early in d morning. These r one of d incidences. Only brought dt up bc it's quite related to d lady's post. So, if u have an opportunity to render help, not bc of what u gain therefrom but doing so for humanity.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Odmic2839(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
Reminds me of my ordeal with a female in d same abj.
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!
I called a friend to come n pick me wit his car and he did.
I left her place with few drops of tears. I was seriously hurt.
you must be a gay, I understand you more than you do. How can you have sex with your opposite. Shame on you for being a man.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2018
bekpo:

The story I just told is one of the many incidences. I brought that up bc she was a lady. The other one was a woman with her little kids who said they r stranded they came to attend pastor Chris crusade. She ended up stealing so much from my house and left as early in d morning. Another even happened last month. The young man who was employed to work in my woman's shop, told us he's stranded, the person he's squatting wid had send him away. He's from d east. I took him in only for him to run away wid 70k as early in d morning. These r one of d incidences. Only brought dt up bc it's quite related to d lady's post. So, if u have an opportunity to render help, not bc of what u gain therefrom but doing so for humanity.
Good... render help without expecting return
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:

Too much sense will not kill you. cheesy I always love reading your posts and actually look forward to them. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I think it's an adopted mentality. I have lots of ladies as friends and smtmes If any comes arrnd I'm usually inclined 2 just like to chill and talk and hv fun generally bt I hv frnds who think dats wrong and even term u gay for not being as sexually inclined as they are. Sm gals will even say ure dull imagine? Lol Like u must hv smtn with every gal close 2u. Bottom line is wen a gal says no don't force anything.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:
I don't believe this liar. So why did you go to his house if not for sex, what were you expecting? Abeg shut up and sleep
#Seconded

she is liar, Abuja cabs operates 24hrs anywhere, even from the airport a cab can take her to karu instead of the guy house in far away apo extention.
so she come over to sleep bcuz she be him sister abi... ode oshi, who she dey decieve, Alaye don chop her jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.