Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57588 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by DaRapture: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2010
Harima, how is it that you consider yourself Hausa when your mother is an AA, and being that you were born and raised here in the US, I would suppose that you associate more with AA and your AA side of the family than Hausa?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by namfav(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2010
foulani
hausa
shuwa
tuareg
kanouri
in no particular order

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by ebeledi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
some of you are pathetic, if i was to post pictures of random nigerians i GURANTEE none of yall would be able to tell their ethnicity
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:34am On Oct 28, 2010
DaRapture:

Harima, how is it that you consider yourself Hausa when your mother is an AA, and being that you were born and raised here in the US, I would suppose that you associate more with AA and your AA side of the family than Hausa?

Dude, can u drop the act? Your fakeness is irritating, to say the least! angry

Why u wanna be us so bad? Why cant you be proud of being African?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ifygurl:

Aww I can't believe I missed the pics.
Harima can you repost it again for sec? LOL

I have a youtube account but you have to be specific by what you mean. 

DaRapture:

I don't necessary consider myself Hausa.  When I'm among Nigerians,  I acknowledge my Hausa heritage but that does not mean i'm denouncing my
American Heritage.  I consider myself as an Hausa American.   

bk.babe97y:

Dude, can u drop the act? Your fakeness is irritating, to say the least! angry

Why u wanna be us so bad? Why cant you be proud of being African?

I thought he was AA.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Ifygurl: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
Harima:

I have a youtube account but you have to be specific by what you mean. 

I don't necessary consider myself Hausa.  When I'm among Nigerians,  I acknowledge my Hausa heritage but that does not mean i'm denouncing my
American Heritage.  I consider myself as an Hausa American.   

I thought he was AA.

Never mind.
There's a Half Hausa and Half AA chick my cousin is always arguing with.
According to her, the girl is very arrogant and ignorant but i'm assuming you are not her.
You seem nice.
According to my cousin she's not nice to Southern Nigerians, especially Yoruba.
She's supposedly married to a half fulani/half yoruba but always got some crap to say about Yoruba women.
I never got it.
She supposedly have an Igbo best-friend but she's always saying some stereotypical stuff about igbo people
I never get it. Anytime i read her' and my cousin's argument.
I never understood how someone that has access to people as husband and bf of different ethnicities will insult people of that ethnicities
She says some ignorant thing and my cousin just goes off.
I do not think you two are the same person though. You seem nice.

About Darapture
He's African American.
Don't mind what he's name said.
If Darapture is who i think it is (An old poster that goes by Hero)
Then He's AA. I don't think a dude will lie in two sites about his heritage.
There was an old topic in NL where some SA linked another african forum.
Hero was in that forum as well.
The exact same pics he posted here of his family was there too.
In that site he claimed AA and there were alot of AA's in that forum.
N-way, what's his name hates igbo people.
If you like igbo people or associate with igbo then he hates you.
Darapture like igbo people, see the pattern
I'm actually surprised he likes you.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ifygurl:

Never mind.
There's a Half Hausa and Half AA chick my cousin is always arguing with.
According to her, the girl is very arrogant and ignorant but i'm assuming you are not her.
You seem nice.
According to my cousin she's not nice to Southern Nigerians, especially Yoruba.
She's supposedly married to a half fulani/half yoruba but always got some crap to say about Yoruba women.
I never got it.
She supposedly have an Igbo best-friend but she's always saying some stereotypical stuff about igbo people
I never get it. Anytime i read her' and my cousin's argument.
I never understood how someone that has access to people as husband and bf of different ethnicities will insult people of that ethnicities
She says some ignorant thing and my cousin just goes off.
I do not think you two are the same person though. You seem nice.

That's not me. I don't judge people like that.

Ifygurl:

About Darapture
He's African American.
Don't mind what he's name said.
If Darapture is who i think it is (An old poster that goes by Hero)
Then He's AA. I don't think a dude will lie in two sites about his heritage.
There was an old topic in NL where some SA linked another african forum.
Hero was in that forum as well.
The exact same pics he posted here of his family was there too.
In that site he claimed AA and there were alot of AA's in that forum.
N-way, what's his name hates igbo people.
If you like igbo people or associate with igbo then he hates you.
Darapture like igbo people, see the pattern
I'm actually surprised he likes you.

I thought so I read somewhere where he claimed Afram
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Ifygurl: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^^ Yeah I sort of knew you weren't her. 
I just wanted to ask.
You're half Hausa/half AA so idk.  I got intrigued i guess. LOL   
My only ever interaction with her was once when i got into this silly argument with this white guy in youtube about fulani
She came out of nowhere and told me i shouldn't be involved since i'm not fulani and i know nothing about them
She's half Hausa and has no Fulani descendant or so she claims yet she was arguing with the white dude.
That's like a pot calling the kettle black LOL.
I told her my granddad was Fulani so i know a little bit of the culture.
Somehow, Someway she turned against me and started accusing me of hating myself.
IDK why my cuz likes to tolerate her ignorance.  I moved on from it.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ifygurl:

^^^^ Yeah I sort of knew you weren't her. 
I just wanted to ask.
You're half Hausa/half AA so idk.  I got intrigued i guess. LOL   
My only ever interaction with her was once when i got into this silly argument with this white guy in youtube about fulani
She came out of nowhere and told me i shouldn't be involved since i'm not fulani and i know nothing about them
She's half Hausa and has no Fulani descendant or so she claims yet she was arguing with the white dude.
That's like a pot calling the kettle black LOL.
I told her my granddad was Fulani so i know a little bit of the culture.
Somehow, Someway she turned against me and started accusing me of hating myself.
IDK why my cuz likes to tolerate her ignorance.  I moved on from it.

It seems like you despise her?   Aren't you Ibo? undecided So are both your grandparents Fulani?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Ifygurl: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^^Hell yeah.  I'm Igbo and very proud of it.  LOL
My father is mixed ethnicities (Half igbo and half fulani). 
He's mom is Igbo while dad is Fulani
My Mom is Igbo and very proud with a tiny bit of Edo and Igala mix (but i don't usually count the Edo and Igala).

As for the girl
Despise is a very strong word.
A better fit is Dislike or annoyed with her
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ifygurl:

I never knew Ibo and Fulani mix.  I've always assumed those two are very strict within community.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ifygurl:

I thought Africans consider their own identity by their paternal identity.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Ifygurl: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
Harima:

I never knew Ibo and Fulani mix.  I've always assumed those two are very strict within community.

I'm not so sure about Fulani's but Igbos.
It depends on which igbo community you are referring to.
The Part I came from do want their children to marry within rather than without.
They are strict with that rule but slowly alot of kids are kicking that belief to the curb.
Even my mother, who married a half igbo still wants all of us(me, my siblings, etc) to marry Igbo and nothing more.
There are some igbos that are really really strict with who or what they want their children to marry and some who could careless.
It depends on which igbo community you are referring to.
I do agree that Fulani and Igbo mix is limited. 
I know most Igbo men and women do not want to marry within the Fulani community because of religion. 
The same thing goes with how Fulani men and women view marriage towards Igbo.
Hausa, and some other Northern  groups with Igbo are more common i agree with that. 

As for the going by your father's identity thing
My dad never saw himself as Fulani. 
Since the beginning of time, he called himself Igbo (even till now, alot of his friends are not aware he's not full igbo).
He grew up in South East.  Associated with Igbos on daily basis.
It's not really that much of a surprise he choose Igbo.
Even If he choose Fulani.  I would still classify myself as Igbo
Personally i think it's silly to go by father's identity rather than what your blood or DNA says.
It's kinda like African version of the "one drop rule".
I'm 75% Igbo.  Why in the hell would i call myself Fulani.
When my bloodline says otherwise.
For Example:
One of my close friend is Yoruba but she's 75% Igbo and 25% Yoruba yet she's Yoruba.
The first day i met her,  i automatically thought Igbo girl.
She looks very Igbo
I later knew i was wrong. 
One day, idk what started the conversation but she revealed her granddad is Yoruba and her grandmom is Igbo.
Her dad married an Igbo women which makes her 75% Igbo.
Her brother (who is also 75% Igbo, 25% Yoruba) married an Edo/Urbobo women which makes his kids 37.5% Igbo, 12.5% Yoruba and 25% Edo and  25% Urobobo yet those kids are classified as Yoruba because of their greatgranddad.
It makes no sense to me.
Kids bloodline something completely different.
It's similar to how we see some AA's that look almost white yet we classify them as black.
When a DNA test is done.  It reveals that they are just 15% African and the remainder is either European or Native America or Asian yet they are AA.
Till this day, that "one drop rule" and "going by father's identity" makes no sense to me whatsoever.
I personally think it's silly
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
So ify is Igbo/ Hausa?

That is cool, exotic even. I loff hearing about uncommon mixes.

Unfortunately, Yoruba mixed with anything is not exotic anymore, since Yoruba men just dey bang anything as they go. I've met Yoruba/ Haitian, Yoruba/Asian, Yoruba/Brazilian, Yoruba/ French etc. . . .yawwn.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche0(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ifygurl,

Then I know you are a very beautiful woman then!  shocked

An Igbo and Fulani mix. That is amazing! Two beautiful people in one. That is like finding the Holy Grail.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by seanet02: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2010
EzeUche0:

Ifygurl,

Then I know you are a very beautiful woman then! shocked

An Igbo and Fulani mix. That is amazing! Two beautiful people in one. That is like finding the Holy Grail.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Unfortunately, Yoruba mixed with anything is not exotic anymore, since Yoruba men just dey bang anything as they go. I've met Yoruba/ Haitian, Yoruba/Asian, Yoruba/Brazilian, Yoruba/ French etc. . .

interesting
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by DapoBear(m): 2:55am On Nov 07, 2010
Threads like this, I wonder if they are meant to prop up the egos of ugly girls. Let's assume that the answer to the original poster's question is YES, and that Igbo women are the most beautiful in Nigeria. Well, that sure as hell doesn't help you if you are an ugly Igbo girl. No guys is going to say to himself, "Gee, yeah, Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria, so lemme holla at this ugly chick!"

People need to stand on their own two feet, rather than wrapping themselves in success and glory that doesn't belong to them,

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So ify is Igbo/ Hausa?

Unfortunately, Yoruba mixed with anything is not exotic anymore, since Yoruba men just dey bang anything as they go. I've met Yoruba/ Haitian, Yoruba/Asian, Yoruba/Brazilian, Yoruba/ French etc. . . .yawwn.

Kai, Ileke-Idi. Can we just celebrate Yoruba virility. At least we know the our race is not going extinct anytime soon.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2010
Aigbofa:

Kai, Ileke-Idi. Can we just celebrate Yoruba virility. At least we know the our race is not going extinct anytime soon.

My Ekiti aburo, bawo ni? Iyawo kan n gbe yin salo ni.

Virility ko promiscuity ni.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 4:39am On Nov 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So ify is Igbo/ Hausa?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Do I sense there I say it a hint of jealousy? tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

. I've met Yoruba/ Haitian, Yoruba/Asian, Yoruba/Brazilian, Yoruba/ French etc. . . .yawwn.

What about Youruba/Weird-Looking? U ever heard of that b4? No?!

Look in the mirror! grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
wow, how stale was that?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by armyofone(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
ebony, you bad o lol na your guys you dey yab like so?
kini now, o fe ki won fi ori she oshuka ni? grin

Ileke-IdI:

So ify is Igbo/ Hausa?

with you and Ezeuche, i smell Igbo/Ekiti cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by adabeke12(f): 7:54am On May 24, 2011
wow this forum is pretty biased. i don't get it what makes hausa/fulani girls pretty?? nd please don't tell me it's bcuz of their pointy nose.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by DaveyL(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
Igbo are overall the most beautiful girls, in my opinion, although you do get some very beautiful girls in the other tribes of course. I am an English man, but whenever I travel to the east of Nigeria e.g. Umauhia, I am always overwhelmed by the sheer number of beautiful girls of all ages - from the youngest to the oldest. Even those who we might consider to be "elderly" still carry themselves well and with dignity.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by htajz: 3:06am On Sep 20, 2011
Davey L:

Igbo are overall the most beautiful girls, in my opinion, although you do get some very beautiful girls in the other tribes of course. I am an English man, but whenever I travel to the east of Nigeria e.g. Umauhia, I am always overwhelmed by the sheer number of beautiful girls of all ages - from the youngest to the oldest. Even those who we might consider to be "elderly" still carry themselves well and with dignity.

hmm i should visit umuahia one day, but i agree igbos do produce really beautiful girls.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SesughV(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
I joined this social network just because of this topic, now you all should listen, if ibo girl are always topping or winning the miss nigeria beauty contest, it does not means they are the most beautiful but they are only hot, tough, strong, super and sweet at sex thats all. If not, fulani chiks are whoo.I joined this social network just because of this topic, now you all should listen, if ibo girl are always topping or winning the miss nigeria beauty contest, it does not means they are the most beautiful but they are only hot, tough, strong, super and sweet at sex thats all. If not, fulani chiks are whoo.I joined this social network just because of this topic, now you all should listen, if ibo girl are always topping or winning the miss nigeria beauty contest, it does not means they are the most beautiful but they are only hot, tough, strong, super and sweet at sex thats all. If not, fulani chiks are whoo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SesughV(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Come back to the topic folks. Ah ah. Why did you always like leaving the topic.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Okongrace(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Most guys calls evrythg on skirt beautifulllll.bt checkout for AKWA IBOM BABES.omo me sef i see dem n i confirm.ORON BABES I HAIL OO

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Osamabinladin: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
End time tinz
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by jpphilips(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will give it to the calites

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.