Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57008 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2010
FL Gators:

Shut up and stop choking on my posts.

Dont know who is getting with you.

get with me? in your dreams! your got a better chance having the devil take u out on a date than u getting with me!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2010
Yawn. . . .Whatever. . . . . I think its abt time I stop replying your posts.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2010
u THink?!? U monkey looking thing! U aint say nada when 006 called u ugly and I defended you now u wanna get mouthy, maaan go suck a fat one!  angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2010
chiogo:

How is Oyi = friend?

I thought It was Enyi
Nda= father?

Oyinda is so Yoruba. Or maybe because I've known Yoruba girls with the name.
Chichi: Friend in Igbo is enyi as well as oyi. Nda (nna) is father in Ikwerre dialect. My wife hails from that area of Port Harcourt. Enyinna or Oyinna or Oyinda all mean the same thing.
Hence, Oyinda is a typical Ikwerre name. Though means something different in Yoruba.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Chichi: Friend in Igbo is enyi as well as oyi. Nda (nna) is father in Ikwerre dialect. My wife hails from that area of Port Harcourt. Enyinna or Oyinna or Oyinda all mean the same thing.
Hence, Oyinda is a typical Ikwerre name. Though means something different in Yoruba.
Hmm, interesting.

Never heard of that dialect of Igbo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
Andre, are you sure about that "Oyinda" translation?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Andre, are you sure about that "Oyinda" translation?
Yes.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2010
Igbo girls are pretty but I wouldn't say Igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. They are the fourth most beautiful girls in Nigeria right after Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and then Igbo.
These are few igbo girls I know.  They are beautiful but I wouldn't say they are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
@the poster. Igbo girls are indeed the most beautiful not only in Nigeria but in West Africa.
Denying this basic fact is like that man who said ''I thank God that there is no God''.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@the poster. Igbo girls are indeed the most beautiful not only in Nigeria but in West Africa.
Denying this basic fact is like that man who said ''I thank God that there is no God''.

Gbam!!! grin grin

The girl in the fourth pic looks just like AMAKA of Niaraland hmmmm smiley smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Gbam!!! grin grin

The girl in the fourth pic looks just like AMAKA of Niaraland hmmmm smiley smiley

Then, The Amaka even looks even worse than I envisioned!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2010
IGBO All the way grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Blasphemous monkey! Each time u make this statement (like your stu*pid question "Tell the truth, have u ever seen a ugly Ibo gal?"wink, I'll always hit u with[b] FACTS[/b]!

Oh, look what I found, AFTER pictures of your Ibo beauties to complement their "Before" ones!

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2010
and after. . . . .

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2010
Ah. . . almost an hour and the "Ibo gals are the most beautiful" Legion done hauled aszz. lol
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol. Six hours lata and all the "Ibo gals are the most beautiful" soldiers have run back into their trenches.lol. Typical biafran behavior!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Six hours lata and all the "Ibo gals are the most beautiful" soldiers have run back into their trenches.lol. Typical biafran behavior!
Mystical beast, is there any evidence to show that those silly photographs of your sisters are actually Igbo girls. Whoopsy, are you not tired of posting those pictures all the time. Monkey Shi1t eater, do you not get bored over those inbecilic pictures of your sisters. Nawiriwede.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:20am On Oct 07, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Mystical beast, is there any evidence to show that those silly photographs of your sisters are actually Igbo girls. Whoopsy, are you not tired of posting those pictures all the time. Monkey Shi1t eater, do you not get bored over those inbecilic pictures of your sisters. Nawiriwede.

"Mystical" or "Mythical"? lol. Beast: ONE OF THEM IS A BRAND NEW PIC OF your SEXY IBO CHICKLETS!!! LOL. hahahahahahahahha. Now u wanna deny them.lol. We know them and they are Ibo; kill urself! lol.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

"Mystical" or "Mythical"? lol. Beast: ONE OF THEM IS A BRAND NEW PIC OF your SEXY IBO CHICKLETS!!! LOL. hahahahahahahahha. Now u wanna deny them.lol. We know them and they are Ibo; kill urself! lol.
Monkey sshit licker, you are the one to kill your self as you have not been able to establish any fact that those girls in your clownish pictures are Igbo. Proof or forever do not post it anymore, Akwaeke Udu.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by InkedNerd(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Monkey sshit licker, you are the one to kill your self as you have not been able to establish any fact that those girls in your clownish pictures are Igbo. Proof or forever do not post it anymore, Akwaeke Udu.

lol lol lol
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Otu Nnegi! Osu! You monkey, hold up I'll prove to you that the gals are Ibo; wait while I get their Birth Certificates from Vital Statistics! Biyytch Nigga, arent Ibo gals the "only light skinned gals in Nigeria" anymore? lol. Deny that those "things" in the pix above are Ibo is like saying the Earth is not round. Look at the muscular, darkskinned one; what other tribe can breed such monstrosity!

Homo, those gals are well known! Even Oyinda confirmed seeing them on a site/FB page a while back! Instead of u to seek a way to contact them and tell them to sit at home, stop attending parties (or if they do, to stop taking pictures), and stop embarrassing lying ibo folks such as urself, ure here beefing me like I created them. Deny all u want, get upset all u want, all I did was answer your dumb question "Tell the truth have u ever seen a ugly Ibo gal".lol

I know it feels awkward being the recipient of the 2010 Dumbest Question of The year Award!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Otu Nnegi! Osu! You monkey, hold up I'll prove to you that the gals are Ibo; wait while I get their Birth Certificates from Vital Statistics! Biyytch Nigga, arent Ibo gals the "only light skinned gals in Nigeria" anymore? lol. Deny that those "things" in the pix above are Ibo is like saying the Earth is not round. Look at the muscular, darkskinned one; what other tribe can breed such monstrosity!

Homo, those gals are well known! Even Oyinda confirmed seeing them on a site/FB page a while back! Instead of u to seek a way to contact them and tell them to sit at home, stop attending parties (or if they do, to stop taking pictures), and stop embarrassing lying ibo folks such as urself, ure here beefing me like I created them. Deny all u want, get upset all u want, all I did was answer your dumb question "Tell the truth have u ever seen a ugly Ibo gal".lol

I know it feels awkward being the recipient of the 2010 Dumbest Question of The year Award!
Castrated maggot, the earth is not round but spherical. I do not know how I got my self in this tango with an illiterate job-seeking Anophelles Yorubie. Once again I challenge you to publish the birth certificates or any sort of identity of those girls so that we can determine if they are Igbo or not. Shameless maggot, will you do that or not. Mbom mbom tinho tinho.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by MaziUche0(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
Andre Uweh is going hard in the paint.

Bk.babe needs to learn to respect his elders. But that is expected of an uncouth akata.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Castrated maggot, the earth is not round but spherical. I do not know how I got my self in this tango with an illiterate job-seeking Anophelles Yorubie. Once again I challenge you to publish the birth certificates or any sort of identity of those girls [/b]so that we can determine if they are Igbo or not. Shameless maggot, will you do that or not. [b]Mbom mbom tinho tinho.

Lol. Just peep this slowpoke out! lol. Birth Certs. indeed! Monkey, when I said that I was being sarcastic; ure really unintelligent for real! Oh, now u need proof of identity just Ive shown u pics of known Ibo gals in the NYC/NJ area. You need proof huh, ok heres some proof for u: SHOW US PROOF THAT THE PRETTY GALS U ARE FAWNING OVA IN THE PICS ABOVE ARE REALLY IBOS! Freaking hypocrite!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Just peep this slowpoke out! lol. Birth Certs. indeed! Monkey, when I said that I was being sarcastic; ure really unintelligent for real! Oh, now u need proof of identity just Ive shown u pics of known Ibo gals in the NYC/NJ area. You need proof huh, ok heres some proof for u: SHOW US PROOF THAT THE PRETTY GALS U ARE FAWNING OVA IN THE PICS ABOVE ARE REALLY IBOS! Freaking hypocrite!
Impotent Retardo, your inability to provide the needed proof means you have failed as usual. Go and hang your worthless self, pig.
You might take this as well: Ero m kpara aka na ala foro.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:47am On Oct 10, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Impotent Retardo, your inability to provide the needed proof means you have failed as usual. Go and hang your worthless self, pig.
You might take this as well: Ero m kpara aka na ala foro.

Failed in what: Matter Fact, ON EVERYTHING I LOVE I SAW THEM TWO TODAY WITH MY FUXCKING EYES! THEY LOOK EVEN MORE HIDEOUS IN PERSON! ASK ANYONE THAT WAS AT YALL INDEPENDENCE DAY THINGY!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Dede1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
Simply put, Igbo girls are “World Class”.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by DaRapture: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
LOL. Them two cows posted up top are busted, they are a horrible representation of Igbo beauty. They look like transvestites to me. undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by TewMuch: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2010

World class Igbo beauty: Madam Nneka Anyanwu. cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by DaRapture: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^ lipsrsealed Are you joking or for real with that pic?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by DaRapture: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
How in the hell are you calling these chicks Igbo, when it's blatantly obvious that they aren't?  cheesy

Photos deleted by request of OP of the photos. smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2010
DaRapture:

How in the hell are you calling these chicks Igbo, when it's blatantly obvious that they aren't?  cheesy

They could be if they mixed with some other race, but no way in hell two Ibos can make such a beautiful creature!

Look at Ojukwu; look at the Osisi wuteva dude thats kidnapping everything East of the Niger. They both share a common trait: Beast-Like looks!

Imagine those two breeding even Halle Berry or Rebecca Romijn; what miracle are u expecting?

Exactly! Ibo couples cant pull that off, never!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.