Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57624 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:35am On May 27, 2010
If I dont find a Nigerian girl whos mixed with different ethnicities and races like my mother- then im just not going to marry a Nigerian girl-

oedipus complex
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:38am On May 27, 2010
If I dont find a Nigerian girl whos mixed with different ethnicities and races like my mother- then im just not going to marry a Nigerian girl-
Dude, get over your high horse. You and SEFAGO keep saying this same shoit over and over again. Atleast let a Nigerian girl propose to you first.

Self-flatter-ization at work. shior
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 4:15am On May 27, 2010
Ok I am clueless, what did I say ?

I am not even that picky right now, and dont have high standards- see how I am nice to you FL Gator (Sefago runs for cover)
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:18am On May 27, 2010
SEFAGO:

Ok I am clueless, what did I say ?

I am not even that picky right now, and dont have high standards- see how I am nice to you FL Gator (Sefago runs for cover)

You're always saying the same thing sjeezy says. In other threads, not necessarily here.

Dudeee, I didnt expect you to have high standards; Nigerian men beggars cant be choosers.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 4:21am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

You're always saying the same thing sjeezy says. In other threads, not necessarily here.

Dudeee, I didnt expect you to have high standards; Nigerian men beggars cant be choosers.

LOL, ok believe what you want. I dont beg any one lol for anything. Regardless, try and distinguish between me and sjeezy8.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 4:22am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

Dude, get over your high horse. You and SEFAGO keep saying this same shoit over and over again. Atleast let a Nigerian girl propose to you first.

Self-flatter-ization at work. shior
FL Gators:

Exactly.

The audacity of internet losers nowadays is just laughable. Like, who gives a flipping funk about who they would like to marry/date/whatever?  
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:25am On May 27, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, ok believe what you want. I dont beg any one lol for anything. Regardless, try and distinguish between me and sjeezy8.
lol didnt say you were begging. loser, thatz just a "saying"  grin

Ok, will try to tell the difference between a rock and a stone next time tongue

chiogo:

Exactly.

The audacity of internet losers nowadays is just laughable. Like, who gives a flipping funk about who they would like to marry/date/whatever?  
abi jare. That sjeezy is just annoying sometimes undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 4:35am On May 27, 2010
lolz- did these internet losers hit a nerve.

major difference between me and sjeezy- I dont plan to marry anyone. Infact i dont plan to marry at all. Women are just too much trouble, and major attention seekers hehe. + and + sign repel  grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 4:48am On May 27, 2010
^^ And again, who cares? Why tell us?

LOL na wa for these losers oo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 27, 2010
chiogo:

^^ And again, who cares? Why tell us?

LOL na wa for these losers oo.
grin

SEFAGO:

lolz- did these internet losers hit a nerve.

major difference between me and sjeezy- I dont plan to marry anyone. Infact i dont plan to marry at all. Women are just too much trouble, and major attention seekers hehe. + and + sign repel  grin
You're a 20yrs old boy, what do you know abt marriage? You shouldnt even be thinking abt marriage now
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 4:56am On May 27, 2010
why I was thinking of proposing to you grin?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:01am On May 27, 2010
SEFAGO:

why I was thinking of proposing to you grin?
We've talked abt this. Its either you're over 6'3 or stinking rich
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:03am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

We've talked abt this. Its either you're over 6'3 or stinking rich

I am 6'3 on stilts and rich in my heart.  cheesy

Anyways playing with you. I just hate it that life dictates that we must get married especially women. Its so silly. ANd then women start worrying when they are in their late 30s about getting married which is so stupid.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07am On May 27, 2010
SEFAGO:

I am 6'3 on stilts and rich in my heart.  cheesy

Anyways playing with you. I just hate it that life dictates that we must get married especially women. Its so silly. ANd then women start worrying when they are in their late 30s about getting married which is so silly.
When you get to that age, you'll understand. Me and chiogo wont be there to watch you propose to Ikechukwu [thatz a chick's name, right?]

Just as men are worrying about being bald nd abt their size, women are worrying abt getting married. Society at work.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 5:11am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

When you get to that age, you'll understand. Me and chiogo wont be there to watch you propose to Ikechukwu [thatz a chick's name, right?]
LMAO!!!

You said that on purpose, right? grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2010
ikechukwu is not a girls name lol. Na man FL Gator is wishing upon me. Tufiakwa.

Its going to be Ngozi, or Chioma, or Chi-Chi or something like that. Whatever igbo girls are called nowadays
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 27, 2010
SEFAGO:

ikechukwu is not a girls name lol. Na man FL Gator is wishing upon me. Tufiakwa.

Its going to be Ngozi, or Chioma, or Chi-Chi or something like that. Whatever igbo girls are called nowadays
Wow, never knew u had a thing for NL Malaysian Gabry. Thatz a first.

chiogo:

LMAO!!!

You said that on purpose, right? grin
tongue tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by igboboy1(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2010
@ Poster--- DUH!!!

Igbo girls aint got no competition, OK I LIe, Fulani and Benin girls OMG are totally awesome dude,
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Cohomology: 4:42pm On May 27, 2010
sjeezy8:

sjeezy8,

What ethnic mix is your mother?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chibaby5(f): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
ohhh yessh we are!. . . hu wants 2 throw da 1st blow? grin grin tongue cool

naahh but seriously ah fink hausa gurlz are really pretty. . . 4rm wat av seen, ah fink prettiest tribe in nigeria
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 1:54am On Jun 04, 2010
chi-baby:

ohhh yessh we are!. . . hu wants 2 throw da 1st blow? grin grin tongue cool

naahh but seriously ah fink hausa gurlz are really pretty. . . 4rm wat av seen, ah fink prettiest tribe in nigeria

Yea u are an hot Igbo girl.

And I got the fine genes as well.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:00am On Jun 04, 2010
EzeUche:

Yea u are an hot Igbo girl.

And I got the fine genes as well.

See toasting angry angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria?

Nope. Because they rush to pageants does not make them the most beautiful. Most beautiful and you can't even make an impact on the world's stage, abeggi.

The prettiest girls I have seen so far are the fulanis.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 3:45am On Jun 04, 2010
stillwater:

Nope. Because they rush to pageants does not make them the most beautiful. Most beautiful and you can't even make an impact on the world's stage, abeggi.

awww . . . .i know right? we too much! cool cool tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2010
i also had a thot lyk dis ab8 igbo gals bt i blive yoruba gals ar also tight sha. wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2010
~Sissy~:

Lol, it's true now. The girls are beau-ti-ful. grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 04, 2010
~Sissy~:

lol i tot you were Igbo shocked

stillwater:

Oh oh, shez back! wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 3:54am On Jun 04, 2010
stillwater:

Lol, it's true now. The girls are beau-ti-ful. grin

yes o!, women envy our beauty, men cant help it cool tongue

FL Gators:

lol i tot you were Igbo shocked

Ebony, i will sue for you for identity endangerment angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 04, 2010
omg, really?!
You're prolly the only Fulani chick I know. kiss kiss
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 4:06am On Jun 04, 2010
nah, your and Still no mind me jor. i no b any Fulani jare.

lasttime i checked my passport, my nationality said Burkina Faso
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 04, 2010
gerrout jor angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 4:10am On Jun 04, 2010
blame it on menopause sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.