Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57011 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Nope angry kiss

Continue guessing wink

Eze, body shot for what nau? Ok, letz trade. .  . . you post another sexy pix and I'll surprise you grin

Is it a common Yoruba name or not?

And deal.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Is it a common Yoruba name or not?

And deal.
Its common with Ekiti chix.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2010
Ok, I like.
Your surprise? Meet me at 27pm tomor kiss
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Its common with Ekiti chix.

Damn my lack of knowledge of your region! Why couldn't you just be a Yoruba babe from Lagos?  angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, I like.
Your surprise? Meet me at 27pm tomor kiss

Don't do that! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Damn my lack of knowledge of your region! Why couldn't you just be a Yoruba babe from Lagos?  angry
Dont insult me. Lagos? Imagine!

lol is EzeUche your name? Or you're just using it as a userID?

EzeUche:

Don't do that! angry angry angry angry angry angry
ahaha, I actually find this sexy.

Too bad I dont listen to directions tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Dont insult me. Lagos? Imagine!

lol is EzeUche your name? Or you're just using it as a userID?
ahaha, I actually find this sexy.

Too bad I dont listen to directions tongue

My name is quite common in Igboland. It is Uchenna.

I am not giving you directions. . . I am requesting to see you olulofe.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

My name is quite common in Igboland. It is Uchenna.

I am not giving you directions. . . I am requesting to see you olulofe.
lol I thought I'd never hear you say a yoruba word. Interesting.

Requesting to see me? aww, now I feel like a princess at a ball  embarassed
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

lol I thought I'd never hear you say a yoruba word. Interesting.

Requesting to see me? aww, now I feel like a princess at a ball  embarassed

Don't quote me!!!

It was slip up on the word.

Yes, so make my wish come true.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2010
awwww cheesy

ok uchenna, plz tell us, what does omalicha mean?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Don't quote me!!!

It was slip up on the word.

Yes, so make my wish come true.
lol Why are you like this?

I'd loff to wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2010
oyinda.:

awwww cheesy

ok uchenna, plz tell us, what does omalicha mean?

Beautiful. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

lol Why are you like this?

I'd loff to wink

I don't know.

So I am waiting.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2010
SEFAGO 07:51:14 AM Viewing EzeUche's profile.
grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

I don't know.

So I am waiting.
lol you're so impatient. . . .

Anywaz, I have a morning lab tomor. See you around smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

SEFAGO 07:51:14 AM Viewing EzeUche's profile.
grin

the guy is waiting for u to change ur profile pic. that's why he has not gone to sleep yet.
change ur pic and let the poor boy rest in peace. rotfl grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

lol you're so impatient. . . .

Anywaz, I have a morning lab tomor. See you around smiley

Come on now! angry

Fist full of pain. . .

oyinda.:

grin

the guy is waiting for u to change your profile pic. that's why he has not gone to sleep yet.
change your pic and let the poor boy rest in peace. rotfl grin

You are right! Do you see how she treats me?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2010
I hope you all are joking about SEFAGO or he is enjoying my pics just as much as FL Gators.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Come on now!  angry

Fist full of pain. . .

You are right! Do you see how she treats me?

LOL you're a very stubborn man. I told you a while ago that I dnt have any, but you didnt listen.

Ha! It breaks my heart. But I still loff you tho kiss

EzeUche:

I hope you all are joking about SEFAGO or he is enjoying my pics just as much as FL Gators.
You think I'm really enjoying it?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL you're a very stubborn man. I told you a while ago that I dnt have any, but you didnt listen.

Ha! It breaks my heart. But I still loff you tho kiss
You think I'm really enjoying it?

Why are you so stubborn? You are not the typical Yoruba woman! I would expect this from an Igbo woman but not a Yoruba woman.

And I know you are enjoying it. Who wouldn't?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

i'm 100% sure he's very much enjoying ur pics. I know that boy called SEFAGO. very suspect.  grin

and gators, u berra stop shakara-ing for ezeuche. don't let me snatch him from u o.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Why are you so stubborn? You are not the typical Yoruba woman! I would expect this from an Igbo woman but not a Yoruba woman.

And I know you are enjoying it. Who wouldn't?
ahaha funny. I'm prolly more Yoruba than that oyinda chick lol tongue

But you're very stubborn tho
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2010
I give up!

Good nite!   angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2010
lol goodnight darl.

*Changes profile back, guess he doesnt wanna see* tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Oyinda: One might think you are Igbo because of your name. Oyi-friend, nda-father--father's friend. It is common with Igbo people of Port Harcourt area.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2010
I thought Oyinda was Igbo as well.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
How is Oyi = friend?

I thought It was Enyi 
Nda= father? 

Oyinda is so Yoruba. Or maybe because I've known Yoruba girls with the name.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2010
chiogo:

How is Oyi = friend?

I thought It was Enyi 
Nda= father? 

Oyinda is so Yoruba. Or maybe because I've known Yoruba girls with the name.

I was raised in Port Harcourt and I heard some Ikwerre people known as Oyinda. We Igbos who were raised in the East did not have much interaction with the Yoruba if you did not know that.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
I heard some Ikwerre people known as Oyinda

doesnt necessarily mean the name isnt yoruba even though you saw it in rivers.

and you cant remove the n.

the Igbo version is something like onyinye, i think.

i never heard of oyinda being an Igbo name.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2010
I'm still wondering how a person can love yoruba women yet still curse the men that gave birth to those women
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm still wondering how a person can love yoruba women yet still curse the men that gave birth to those women

Ure still wondering, huh? Gal, u best get with Sefaggot Sefago! Get wit that Ibo man at ur own peril! you hook up with him, one day he gone remember u got Yoruba blood in u and guess what he gone try to do; either he gonna try to eat u, sacrifice u on some human ritual shiyyt or he gone enslave u. oR, HE GONE DO U LIKE THE Ibo men Did the innocent women in the link below:

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2008/sep/171.html

And the did this to they fellow iBO women, think of what he gone do to ur Yourba aszz!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

Ure still wondering, huh? Gal, u best get with Sefaggot Sefago! Get wit that Ibo man at your own peril! you hook up with him, one day he gone remember u got Yoruba blood in u and guess what he gone try to do; either he gonna try to eat u, sacrifice u on some human ritual shiyyt or he gone enslave u. oR, HE GONE DO U LIKE THE Ibo men Did the innocent women in the link below:

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2008/sep/171.html

And the did this to they fellow iBO women, think of what he gone do to your Yourba aszz!

Shut up and stop choking on my posts.

Dont know who is getting with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.