Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56961 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by indie22(f): 10:39pm On May 22, 2010
U gotta be kidding!

I'm sorry, didn't think you would need them, I could have stopped to take a picture!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2010
indie22:

U gotta be kidding!

I'm sorry, didn't think you would need them, I could have stopped to take a picture!
I know you are the only one who will disagree on what I earlier wrote. Checkout that Photograph on your profile.
Once again, there are no Igbo women who are ugly.
Please, accept it. Do not disagree anymore.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AloyEmeka5: 10:56pm On May 22, 2010
googles:

kai igbo girls !!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well sha some of them dey try sha, the ones wey dem never use akpu spoil their muscles but any akpu-choping igbo girl equals to sample-ekwe in my books  tongue

Like you na. I saw your elephant feet from your picture and that is not one of the characteristics of a fine girl. Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by udezue(m): 1:45am On May 23, 2010
Ofcourse they are da cream of da crop. Kalabari, Efik, Idoma middle belt women got it going on too
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2010
the simple truth is that every woman is beautiful depending on the eye by which she is beheld.igbos dominate mbgn for thesame reason they dominate everything without quota in nigeria.it is the spirit of competition and success.igbo parents are proud of their daughters going for mbgn while most other ethnic groups despise it.the fulani who might be regarded as the most beautiful(using whiteman's standard) can never be well represented in mbgn.i foresee a future quota system to avoid igbos from dominating mbgn.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10am On May 25, 2010
people always talking s*** googles, can you stop hating?
you can merely disagree without coming across as catty?

yes we've all seen the ugly ones and the pretty ones, is that anything new?

YES, we are.  SE/SS to be more general with it.
and the hausa/fulani too.

bite me.
cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by googles: 8:57am On May 25, 2010
blah blah blah

@ Amaka hmm ibo chic yea ? lmao

@ aloy-watchumacallyourname you need to commit suicide with the way this aggression is clouding your sense of posting and sight
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2010
hmmmm, what were you saying? if you no gree, you no gree. please find the EXIT.
seriously you're just coming across like a catty azz hater.
and talking about aggression? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
siddon somewhere.
NEXT!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2010
The little Yoruba girl known as Googles continues to talk. Wow! Do not insult my Igbo babes! angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by googles: 7:53pm On May 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amaka seriously ?? hmm take a chill-pill babez wink

@Ezeuche

sorry if you feel i insulted your igbo babes. . . . itz just wat i think really
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 9:38pm On May 25, 2010
Those girls up there are NOT beautiful.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 10:11pm On May 25, 2010
I dont blame igbo babes for feeling big lol man Majority of yoruba nigguz are dumb and the ones who have ugly mothers thats are the ones who say "ojo omo ibo". what ever they mean by saying that.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 11:57pm On May 25, 2010
I had to change what I said because I dont want to generalize based on ethnicity or tribe.

MBGNs are the prettiest in Nigeria- but they are nothing around Africa or the world, what does that say about Nigeria or Nigerian girls?

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/ShWiENdcJEI/AAAAAAAADIg/hZktOHyjQnw/s320/%3D%3Futf-8%3FB%3FbXVuYSAyLmpwZw%3D%3D%3F%3D-728373[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_qz5gdGEaIck/SUkdn9X11gI/AAAAAAAAHCk/HmZII8wyWWU/s400/AngelLolaLuv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://tashhunc.files./2008/12/003.jpg[/img]
^^^ ethiopian
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 11:59pm On May 25, 2010
Who is that girl in the photo with Adaeze or whatever her name is?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 12:06am On May 26, 2010
Munachi^^

@ post not to dis Nigerian chicks but to me Im tired of hearing Nigerians between themselves argue over whos fine or whos better but internationally Nigerian chicks Arent considered beautiful whether igbo, yoruba or calabar.

except Fulanis-
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 12:06am On May 26, 2010
Munachi? Is she a singer or something? The girl is looking for on POINT!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On May 26, 2010
^^Munachi is a model. . .Do a research on her on google.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 12:55am On May 26, 2010
Munachi is good money but her face isnt cute for some reason I think its her nose. lipsrsealed

I think im obsessed with nose size and shape.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 1:16am On May 26, 2010
**Yawns**
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On May 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

Munachi^^

@ post not to dis Nigerian chicks but to me Im tired of hearing Nigerians between themselves argue over whos fine or whos better but internationally Nigerian chicks Arent considered beautiful whether igbo, yoruba or calabar.

except Fulanis-
do we really have to go over this again. . . . about you and your international "standards"? undecided undecided undecided

googles:

Amaka seriously ?? hmm take a chill-pill babez wink

I'm fine, save the chill pill for yourself. " wink "
next time, try not to sound so bitter.
tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 7:11am On May 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

Munachi^^

@ post not to dis  Nigerian chicks but to me Im tired of hearing Nigerians between themselves argue over whos fine or whos better but internationally Nigerian chicks Arent considered beautiful whether igbo, yoruba or calabar.

except Fulanis-

Spot on!!! saw the pics of the fulanis, geez, yall got hos like that in Nigeria? How come the ones we see out here are so daaaammmnn fugly? Them fulani hos in the 3 page lookd kinda hispanic tho!!! U seen that Abekeade chic? She kinda look good . . . . and cHI-BABE!

sjeezy8:

Munachi is good money but her face isnt cute for some reason I think its her nose. lipsrsealed

I think im obsessed with nose size and shape.

So what u trying to say about The Amaka and Michellin89?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bgees(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2010
There are beautiful girls in every tribe.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 5:31pm On May 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

do we really have to go over this again. . . . about you and your international "standards"? undecided undecided undecided
I'm fine, save the chill pill for yourself. " wink "
next time, try not to sound so bitter.
tongue

Theamaka- we already know where Nigerian girls stand internationally and even amongst African girls- which is the bottom of the barrel !

chiogo:

**Yawns**

your ALWAYS yawning in every thread try some  DAMN sleep !

bk/babe97:

Spot on!!! saw the pics of the fulanis, geez, yall got hos like that in Nigeria? How come the ones we see out here are so daaaammmnn fugly? Them fulani hos in the 3 page lookd kinda hispanic tho!!! U seen that Abekeade chic? She kinda look good . . . . and cHI-BABE!

So what u trying to say about The Amaka and Michellin89?

Fulanis are amongst the most beautiful in the world- everyone knows that from Togo to sierre leone, Nigeria, Senegal, Mali  EVERYONE says how beautiful they are.

I havent seen the abekeade girl and amaka straight, michelin gotta big NOSE but shes alright (i'd smash) I guess IF IM IN NIGERIA and bored. lol - just as long as she dont try to have my kids . . . lmfao

If I dont find a Nigerian girl whos mixed with different ethnicities and races like my mother- then im just not going to marry a Nigerian girl- 

Igbo girls are made for fuqin and suckin  tho, I must admit good for intimacy. I always told myself that if I have a gf on the side while married, she'll probably be Igbo. just as long as she dont try and have my kids-  cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by kweenchi(f): 8:07pm On May 26, 2010
What is your problem with igbo girls.

Fulanis are amongst the most beautiful in the world- everyone knows that from Togo to sierre leone, Nigeria, Senegal, Mali  EVERYONE says how beautiful they are.
Post a pic so that I can see the beauty of a fulani woman.

If I dont find a Nigerian girl whos mixed with different ethnicities and races like my mother- then im just not going to marry a Nigerian girl-

LOL! You better cry by your mother then, I mean who cares!

Igbo girls are made for fuqin and suckin  tho, I must admit good for intimacy. I always told myself that if I have a gf on the side while married, she'll probably be Igbo. just as long as she dont try and have my kids
Dont generalise igbo girls it makes you look dumb and immature. You know what, you sound extremely bitter and bored.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 8:15pm On May 26, 2010
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 8:18pm On May 26, 2010
delete
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by kweenchi(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2010
LOL ! Internet gangster. He speaks for the whole of Africa know, it doesnt get any better.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 9:06pm On May 26, 2010
delete
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by zebra543: 9:08pm On May 26, 2010
yes!!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2010
The Fulanis has some ugly ones in their midst, unlike their Igbo counterpart.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 10:01pm On May 26, 2010
I think fulanis are the most beautiful if you think other wise- great afterall we wont die from having different opinions.
tired of the same argument
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On May 27, 2010
sjeezy8:

your ALWAYS yawning in every thread try some DAMN sleep !

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.