Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17202 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

Lazy ass.. keep waiting for only the man to fund child support so that you can use the money to sort yourself out.
lazy cretin afraid of taking responsibility

Your daughters and granddaughters with their husband's will beat the hell out of you.

You are not my responsibility go and meet your lazy worthless children instead of all this online whinning.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by victorian(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

see this man..

I'm just pitying you... no reasonable Nigerian man will support child support.

Any man who supports your ideas, means he's irresponsible. And he's not worth to be called a father.

Your own kids, u don't want to take care of them, but if na to fucvk babes and impregnate them, automatic strength don come.

Smhhhh

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 20, 2018
victorian:

Any man who supports your ideas, means he's irresponsible. And he's not worth to be called a father.

Your own kids, u don't want to take care of them, but if na to fucvk babes and impregnate them, automatic strength don come.

Smhhhh

Did you read the post at all undecided

Did your own father take care of you because of child support?
Men who sent their wives packing still provide money for the upkeep of the children, did anybody tell them to pay child support?
Men have been taking care of kids since without child support.

Any man who support my ideas is worthless to be called a father?
lol... many Nigerian men know child support is a scam don't think Nigerian men for fools.
Women now use kids as bargaining chips, almost 60% of the money for child support isn't spent on the kids but the mothers use the money to sort out themselves so who do you think for a fool?

If at all Nigerian men are going to accept child support scam then it must be paid equally by both parents.. why are women so scared to accept that?

Oh the responsibility of the father is to provide money for the upkeep of the child alone while the responsibility of the mother is to pop out the Child ,bathe him/her and feed him/her?

you must be very funny if you think Nigerian men are going to accept child support scam.

Unless the courts set up accounts relating to this issue where both parents will be required to pay money into equally and the mother won't be allowed to withdraw any money, she'll specify what she want to buy for the Child and the court official in charge of the account purchases the thing for her .

y'all think you're smart. come and use money for child support to buy weaves, clothes for yourself and also sort yourself out.... no man is a fool okay.

Nobody will be against child support if it is being paid equally.

if as a woman your responsibility is to pop out kids then wait for only the man to bring money for the upkeep of the kids then you're worthless.

The funny thing is the money doesn't get spent for the kid.

don't think Nigerian men for fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 20, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh
take it easy am not every man support what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 8:52pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Silly!

Child support is exactly what it is! SUPPORT! You illeterate and your cohorts sound like the woman impregnated herself. You both created a human and you both should 'support' that human! Anything other than that is irresponsible behaviour but I don't expect you to understand. Illiterate!

You are the one displaying all kinds of illiteracy here. How many times has the op emphasized that he doesn't have a problem sharing the burden 50-50 with the wife? Our problem is that THE WEALTH OF THE MAN shouldn't be divided into 2, giving the wife half to go and enjoy her life while the husband is forced to pay her monthly. At the end of the day less than 5% of the mans money will be spent on the child while the useless gold digger lives a lavish life with the rest. This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 8:55pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

You obviously have comprehension issues.

I said child support should be jointly funded by both parents so what do you mean by what you just said?

Illiterate undecidedwhat I've achieved in life, you won't achieve it in your entire life time..

Keep trying to run away from responsibility. If child support cannot be paid equally by both parents then it's a scam.
They must jointly do that support.

Don't mind her. I'm sure she is one of those dumb gold diggers praying that the law gets passed so that she will start looking for who to trap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

Don't mins her. I'm sure she is one of those dumb gold diggers praying that the gets passed so that she will start looking for who to trap

I don't just understand these ladies and the goats in men skin supporting child support scam.

If you tell them that you're not against child support but the money should be paid equally they'll start insulting you meaning they want only the man to take responsibility.

If at all Nigerian men are going to accept child support then the courts set up bank accounts relating to this issue where both parents will be required to pay money into equally and the mother won't be allowed to withdraw any money, she'll specify what she want to buy for the Child and the court official in charge of the account purchases the thing for her .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
No man is a fool...
Men have been taking care of their kids since prehistoric times without child support scam.
Child support money that you won't spend on the child.

That money must be paid equally.. they think they're smart

I'm just pitying the goats that call themselves men that are supporting child support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh

You mean any man who supports equal responsibility is not a true father? Just say that any weak kitten guy that doesn't opt to be a slave to useless 0loshos who are looking for an easy way to get rich over a hardworking mans money. If the ladies can't take care of them let the guys keep their kids. As a man you don't need 1/20 of that money to take good care of your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 20, 2018
Saviour22:
take it easy am not every man support what he wrote.

If only you'll read my posts carefully and won't allow sentiments to cloud your sense.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 9:08pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

Did you read the post at all undecided

Did your own father take care of you because of child support?
Men who sent their wives packing still provide money for the upkeep of the children, did anybody tell them to pay child support?
Men have been taking care of kids since without child support.

Any man who support my ideas is worthless to be called a father?
lol... many Nigerian men know child support is a scam don't think Nigerian men for fools.
Women now use kids as bargaining chips, almost 60% of the money for child support isn't spent on the kids but the mothers use the money to sort out themselves so who do you think for a fool?

If at all Nigerian men are going to accept child support scam then it must be paid equally by both parents.. why are women so scared to accept that?

Oh the responsibility of the father is to provide money for the upkeep of the child alone while the responsibility of the mother is to pop out the Child ,bathe him/her and feed him/her?

you must be very funny if you think Nigerian men are going to accept child support scam.

Unless the courts set up accounts relating to this issue where both parents will be required to pay money into equally and the mother won't be allowed to withdraw any money, she'll specify what she want to buy for the Child and the court official in charge of the account purchases the thing for her .

y'all think you're smart. come and use money for child support to buy weaves, clothes for yourself and also sort yourself out.... no man is a fool okay.

Nobody will be against child support if it is being paid equally.

if as a woman your responsibility is to pop out kids then wait for only the man to bring money for the upkeep of the kids then you're worthless.

The funny thing is the money doesn't get spent for the kid.

don't think Nigerian men for fools.

And after all these she still decides whether you can see your children or not. Haba!. All the women posting in this thread are potential leeches who will quickly start looking for who to rob from once the law gets actualized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

If only you'll read my posts carefully and won't allow sentiments cloud your sense.
oga, I read ur post

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

And after all these she still decides whether you can see your children or not. Haba!. All the women posting in this thread are potential leeches who will quickly start looking for who to rob from once the law gets actualized

No sane man will support child support.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 20, 2018
Saviour22:
[color=darkblue] oga, I read ur post/color]

Did I say men shouldn't pay child support?
why are women scared of taking responsibility too?
they think men for fools that'll give them money for child support.. money that they'll use for themselves and use only 10% of the money for the kids
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

You mean any man who supports equal responsibility is not a true father? Just say that any weak kitten guy that doesn't opt to be a slave to useless 0loshos who are looking for an easy way to get rich over a hardworking mans money. If the ladies can't take care of them let the guys keep their kids. As a man you don't need 1/20 of that money to take good care of your children

I guess that was what she meant .
She wants only men to take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 9:45pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

You are the one displaying all kinds of illiteracy here. How many times has the op emphasized that he doesn't have a problem sharing the burden 50-50 with the wife? Our problem is that THE WEALTH OF THE MAN shouldn't be divided into 2, giving the wife half to go and enjoy her life while the husband is forced to pay her monthly. At the end of the day less than 5% of the mans money will be spent on the child while the useless gold digger lives a lavish life with the rest. This is unacceptable.
Shatap! What donyou know about the law? Wealth of a man! Do you have wealth? You struggling peasant! Not even a piece of asset to your name and you think you can join the league of men that argue about child support?

You think being a stay home mother and wife is inconsequential? Someone stays home to nurture your kids and build a family home so you can focus on career and this so called 'wealth' and you think she has contributed nothing to your success? You all are so myopic! Tata! Men with real wealth wont be caught dead making such stupid arguments. All you people have are loans, bills and more liabilities! Broke asses!

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 9:47pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

On behalf of all the innocent ladies.
Your grand mum, your mum are worthless Oloshos
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

Don't mind her. I'm sure she is one of those dumb gold diggers praying that the law gets passed so that she will start looking for who to trap
Even if its my prayer, be rest assured that your 'wealth' is safe! I don't roll with broke ass, cry babies like you and Elder001.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 9:53pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

On behalf of all the innocent ladies.
Your grand mum, your mum are worthless Oloshos
Lol babes! The brokest ones shout the loudest! As if they even have 'wealth' to spilt 50-50!
Do they know these same laws also ensure that marial debts are treated just like marital assets? Split 50-50 in the wake of a divorce? That time you wont hear any more protests! They wouldn't say "my wife was a stay home mother and wife sonshe can not be responsible for the debts" They will quickly share those ones claiming they borrowed for the family! Idiots everywhere!

Fools like Elder001 are broke and have been taken to the cleaners for all their hard earned $10 an hour/12 hours a day! Now they dont want us to hear word! Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Even if its my prayer, be rest assured that your 'wealth' is safe! I don't roll with broke ass, cry babies like you and Elder001.

You made a very big mistake this night by mentioning me in this post.

Broke ass cry babies like who? Gold diggers have grades
I've my own house, 2cars..

What do you have to your name? do you've a plot of land? do you even have any investments?

weytin your papa get?
how much do you even earn? can you even afford an iOS device?

Because I'm on nairaland shining teeth doesn't make us mates in age or on social level.

I swear you made a very big mistake that you're going to regret this night.

I'm a very gentle man but I take everything very seriously.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol babes! The brokest ones shout the loudest! As if they even have 'wealth' to spilt 50-50!
Do they know these same laws also ensure that marial debts are treated just like marital assets? Split 50-50 in the wake of a divorce? That time you wont hear any more protests! They wouldn't say "my wife was a stay home mother and wife sonshe can not be responsible for the debts" They will quickly share those ones claiming they borrowed for the family! Idiots everywhere!

Fools like Elder001 are broke and have been taken to the cleaners for all their hard earned $10 an hour/12 hours a day! Now they dont want us to hear word! Ndi ala!

It's like you don't know who I am.. you'll regret ever mentioning me this night
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 10:01pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

You are right.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 20, 2018
It has turned into a play that young girls that aren't even up to 35 now say trash to anybody they see on nairaland.
I swear you'll regret the moment you decided to mention me this night.

Who are you? what do you've to your name?
you dey mad? who're your family members?

Can you even afford a plot of land?

I swear you'll know the kind of person I am this night
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
if women.want money and assets..let them work.for it...men should be required to pay for child upkip..thats not bad..for for the wife and assets. NO!
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
Whosoever mention me I will mention that person and heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2018
bigpicture001:
if women.want money and assets..let them work.for it...men should be required to pay for child upkip..thats not bad..for for the wife and assets. NO!

your point?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

You made a very big mistake this night by mentioning me in this post.

Broke ass cry babies like who? Gold diggers have grades
I've my own house, 2cars..

What do you have to your name? do you've a plot of land? do you even have any investments?

weytin your papa get?
how much do you even earn? can you even afford an iOS device?

Because I'm on nairaland shining teeth doesn't make us mates in age or on social level.

I swear you made a very big mistake that you're going to regret this night.

I'm a very gentle man but I take everything very seriously.
Regret what? iOS device? That is how you grade wealth? You are obviously a baby!

2 cars? I talk am say na liabilities you get! So in your world a car is something to be proud of? A liability? You are as dumb as your write ups! Keep gnashing your teeth! You are still a nobody and I will keep mentioning you all I want! I am on my bed! Comman throw tantrums! Baby!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:15pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:
Whosoever mention me I will mention that person and heaven will not fall.
Gbam! See mumu talking of regretting mentioning him. Lol. Are we on assembly ground that I should be scared? Baby! Onye ala!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
lol
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Gbam! See mumu talking of regretting mentioning him. Lol. Are we on assembly ground that I should be scared? Baby! Onye ala!

your poverty stricken family is filled with useless people

Screenshot this thread.. dunce
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:19pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:
It has turned into a play that young girls that aren't even up to 35 now say trash to anybody they see on nairaland.
I swear you'll regret the moment you decided to mention me this night.

Who are you? what do you've to your name?
you dey mad? who're your family members?

Can you even afford a plot of land?

I swear you'll know the kind of person I am this night
All this ranting will not change who you are! An irresponsible cry baby! Everyone claimed to be someone on nairaland! Doesn't change who they really are! Cos u work all day breaking ur back and ur bitch borehole baby mama takes all ur pay you think all men are like you? Broke ass!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 10:22pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

your poverty stricken family is filled with useless people

Screenshot this thread.. dunce
Its on baby! Lol. Screen shot for you!

See u mentioning plot of land! That thing u gathered money working at a mental care facility for most of ur nights to buy? A fool at 40 they say! Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / What Is 'Romantic' To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.