Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17188 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by kense88: 6:03pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Watch how the average Nigerian female will avoid this thread like a plaque or make unreasonable post here.
The agenda is to rope Black African men into prison, make then modern slaves which will lead those male children with no father figure 80% of the time into prison too where their father was sent to join their father as a slave too when they grow up because NO WOMAN CAN RAISE A MALE CHILD TO BE A MAN!! NEVER, a dog cannot raise a cub to be a lion that's why you see millions of these Black American males acting like b*tchessss because that's how he was raised. They had no constant male/ man figure to learn from most of the time and they women are so stupidddd, dumb, blind, porous brain that after so many years they still don't see the pattern?! its right in your fukin face!!!! You call cops on ur husband!!! if he's not a threat to ur life why call the slave master to come and take him away from his home?! the same thing that they're trying to introduce to our Nigerian society, they have succeeded with they homosexuality nonsense which I hate with every breath I take, even though they do it in secret and its not in the constitution. They have succeeded in making our ladies think wearing revealing dresses is classy and doesn't make u look like a LovePeddler, they have made twerking a national anthem, almost all ladies are quick to twerk on camera but their brains are as dusty as the golds buried in Egyptian pyramids. They average Nigerian chick can hold a mind or intelligent conversation for minutes but observe a group of ladies sitting somewhere all they talk about is mostly fashion, Davido, chioma, assurance, BBN, Miracle, When next BBN, how to apply for BBN and all the nonsense they yap about that's why one just fuk them because it appears that the functioning thing they have is their pussssi even some pusssisss are faulty and riddled with disease and stench too. A girl will see her bf making money but will never ask him to teach her how to make money! WTF!!! they only beg for money for useless things, like a bag, hair, nails, dresses and craps, school fees are usually when they want to extort you when they notice you're the type that don't role with their other trashy demands. All my life its only one girl have asked me to teach her how to get this cheddar, they rest only want one to give them. They come online here to claim independence while the data that they're using a male paid or sent it to them! That's why I don't even bother engaging them in any convoy or taking them serious. Leeches and ready to broke shame guys that are broke at the moment.
They guys, some of the guys too are sooooo stupid that you want to hit your head on the wall for them while trying to comprehend how a male got to be so stupid. I blame it mostly on whoever raised them or if they had no father or man figure but they should be able to learn from the street, a relative, a movie or something. There are many places to learn stuff though you need guidance sometimes but if you don't have guidance why can't you do it yourself!! The average brain is better than a laptop if you utilize it. Well WTF am I doing sef, all man for himself shaa.
Fukin mofokas.
Fuk the government, the world biggest gang of criminals and crooks with licence.
The way things are going now, they will be the one demanding for those child support laws to be reviewed and amended. Men are getting smarter these days and they are moaning bitterly about it. Nobody wants to be victim of fake marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by kense88: 6:19pm On May 18, 2018
aureen:

Go and tell Mr President Buhari your opinion he is on twitter I'm not the President of your country.
Foolish Old lady with a disgusting and outdated idea.

Its a shame you decided to go this route, nobody ask your relatives to marry an unenlightened fellow because your female relatives are suffering due to the fact that they are the one's feeding their husband doesn't mean you should wish other women bad(unenlightened strategy)
Is obvious you have mental problem. Lazy goat, is your type that will be expecting there husband to buy under wears and bra for them, while she ties rapper all day eating and sleeping at home. It seems laziness runs in your family. Like mother like daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 6:27pm On May 18, 2018
kense88:
Is obvious you have mental problem. Lazy goat, is your type that will be expecting there husband to buy under wears and bra for them, while she ties rapper all day eating and sleeping at home. It seems laziness runs in your family. Like mother like daughter.

Your children have mental issues and you will be beaten by them in your old age disgusting bitter lazy old witch like mother like daughter, witchcraft and envy runs in your family.

I'm not the cause of your suffering go and meet your President.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by nancyv(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
you get pregnant its your business. your womb - your baby. next time use contraception. i dont get pregnant why should i be troubled? Lions have the right idea. impregnant and go. leave the mother to fend for the fruits of her loins.
I really doubt you are sane.You are the most worthless and senseless person I have encountered in this forum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2018
nancyv:

I really doubt you are sane.You are the most worthless and senseless person I have encountered in this forum
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 7:17pm On May 18, 2018
thedondada:

If You stick to the woman who wants a divorce what do you do..

Tell her to go Bleep herself.

She wants a divorce for some reason. Watch your character bro maybe then she won't be "wanting" that divorce. Its probably because you are not worth her while. Whatever be the case the child bears your surname deal with the fact that you must live up to your responsibilities as a father.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 18, 2018
nancyv:

Easy grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
nancyv:

Easy grin

it's like you've been waiting for the old man to make such comment grin grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2018
kense88:

it's sad that you wasted your time in replying a demented fellow.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 7:53pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

it's said that you wasted your time in replying a demented fellow.

Copycat, you and your children are demented and will forever be.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 18, 2018
Deji63:

She wants a divorce for some reason. Watch your character bro maybe then she won't be "wanting" that divorce. Its probably because you are not worth her while. Whatever be the case the child bears your surname deal with the fact that you must live up to your responsibilities as a father.

No matter how you try to please some women they'll still opt for the divorce... you can't stop them

Surname isn't a big deal.. I've seen politicians who allowed their sons to bear names they like, some chose names of their grand parents and some chose the name of their mother parents...

A child is the responsibility of both parents not only the father because he wasn't the only one who brought the child to life.

Both parents must be responsible.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2018
kense88:
The way things are going now, they will be the one demanding for those child support laws to be reviewed and amended. Men are getting smarter these days and they are moaning bitterly about it. Nobody wants to be victim of fake marriage.

These kid think Nigerian men are fools cheesy

Child support and sharing of properties are stuffs that men will resist from being implemented in Nigeria.

even buhari won't support them because he knows they're scam...

even male judges know the true consequences of child support scam
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 18, 2018
Kid you see how your childishness doesn't allow you to do matured things?
I'm sure a 19year old or a kid in her 20s is behind this moniker. ..nobody will mention you but you'll rush into people's quote to insult them.

I wonder if you're even a lady.. no matured and sensible ladies speak in this way.

More than 100 ladies have seen this thread but they know I'm right.. keep displaying your foolishness and your childishness.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 8:06pm On May 18, 2018
I'm not your President and I owe you nothing.You are the old fool here, keep displaying your disgusting mindset, go and meet your children and tell them all this things I'm not responsible for your foolish old mindset.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Kimcutie: 9:13pm On May 18, 2018
That's why I must marry based on benefits not love. Lol
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51am On May 19, 2018
Netanyahu1:
We need child support for population control Abeg. We are breeding like rabbit at least the fear of losing hard earned cash will make some men to zip it.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

grin grin grin
Na true na, human beings every where, no direction.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50am On May 19, 2018
Netanyahu1:

Absolute truth grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03am On May 19, 2018
Netanyahu1:

do you even know the consequences of child support?
and what makes you think child support will cure over population?

why American men are complaining about child support if it's nice?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20am On May 19, 2018
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On May 19, 2018
Is that you on your dp? I am asking for a friend.
LivingFree:
grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 8:12am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

No matter how you try to please some women they'll still opt for the divorce... you can't stop them

Surname isn't a big deal.. I've seen politicians who allowed their sons to bear names they like, some chose names of their grand parents and some chose the name of their mother parents...

A child is the responsibility of both parents not only the father because he wasn't the only one who brought the child to life.

Both parents must be responsible.

As long as both parents are yelling in the labour room, getting their genitals torn and stitched up, changing diapers and bending their necks constantly to breastfeed the child, then they can both face FINANCIAL responsibilities.

For me, I think women have their hands full already with all they do. No woman who is pleased will ever want a divorce. They are very clingy to the one who shows them love. Its in their nature. So, you definitely aint pleasing her. You are doing something wrong and you know within that you are

Search yourself bro and act like a man. Brace up and face your responsibilities.Be diplomatic in marital issues and try as much as possible to avoid a divorce by behaving right. That is all you need to do.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:
grin

why are you laughing? undecided undecided
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

As long as both parents are yelling in the labour room, getting their genitals torn and stitched up, changing diapers and bending their necks constantly to breastfeed the child, then they can both face FINANCIAL responsibilities.

For me, I think women have their hands full already with all they do. No woman who is pleased will ever want a divorce. They are very clingy to the one who shows them love. Its in their nature. So, you definitely aint pleasing her. You are doing something wrong and you know within that you are

Search yourself bro and act like a man. Brace up and face your responsibilities.Be diplomatic in marital issues and try as much as possible to avoid a divorce by behaving right. That is all you need to do.
you worship women too much. in the west 50% of all marriages are ending in divorce. women are not the perfect angels you believe them to be. if your wife is doing right by you thank your lucky stars because you're one in a dozen. for every 1 man happily married 3,4,5 are regreting. now dont be so quick to find the fault with these men using how your wife treats you as a measuring standard.they're not married to your wife.

5 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 8:56am On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

you worship women too much. in the west 50% of all marriages are ending in divorce. women are not the perfect angels you believe them to be. if your wife is doing right by you thank your lucky stars because you're one in a dozen. for every 1 man happily married 3,4,5 are regreting. now dont be so quick to find the fault with these men using how your wife treats you as a measuring standard.they're not married to your wife.

I think you should shut up.

Everyone on Nairaland knows you never got it right with any woman. You are in.emotional distress and nothing can help your sorry situation.That's why you come here hoping to break working marriages and relationships with your senseless threads hoping we will be damned enough to follow you into the ditch that you are permanently rotting in considering your pained shameful wifeless situation.

I don't worship women. I do what is right with my wife and we are at peace. That's what I suggest every other man does. Simple advice.If you were ever in a labour room you will respect women and even "worship" them. What am I even saying? All Nairalanders know you have no regard for your own mother so how can you even ever manage a wife? They'll all keep dumping your horrible ass. Deadrat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

I think you should shut up.

Everyone on Nairaland knows you never got it right with any woman. You are in.emotional distress and nothing can help your sorry situation.That's why you come here hoping to break working marriages and relationships with your senseless threads hoping we will be damned enough to follow you into the ditch that you are permanently rotting in considering your pained shameful wifeless situation.

I don't worship women. I do what is right with my wife and we are at peace. That's what I suggest every other man does. Simple advice.If you were ever in a labour room you will respect women and even "worship" them. What am I even saying? All Nairalanders know you have no regard for your own mother so how can you even ever manage a wife? They'll all keep dumping your horrible ass. Deadrat.
and yet 50% of all marriages are ending in divorce. any word on that?

4 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 9:26am On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
and yet 50% of all marriages are ending in divorce. any word on that?

How and where did you carry out your wack survey? You are not a man Ubunja. You are frustration personified. You are broken and bitter. I can tell.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

How and where did you carry out your wack survey? You are not a man Ubunja. You are frustration personified. You are broken and bitter. I can tell.
its on wikipedia and you can hop over to Google for stats.
are you gona say something on it or continue in denial?

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 9:39am On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
its on wikipedia and you can hop over to Google for stats.
are you gona say something on it or continue in denial?

I don't believe everything I see online. Wikipedia writes a lot of awfully untrue shi*t about peoples profiles. Fix your life and stop wreaking of pain. Go to God in prayer. You can't drag wise men into your shi*t hole life. Try hard as you may.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

I don't believe everything I see online. Wikipedia writes a lot of awfully untrue shi*t about peoples profiles. Fix your life and stop wreaking of pain. Go to God in prayer. You can't drag wise men into your shi*t hole life. Try hard as you may.
so you choose denial.
and looking at your anger-filled hate messages i also choose denial.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 9:57am On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

so you choose denial.
and looking at your anger-filled hate messages i also choose denial.

You are denial personified. Why wont you choose denial? Apparently you can't even afford to run a home and be the head. That's why you got divorced in the first place and you are still as broke as they come grin grin grin that's why you are disgracefully against child support. I told you being responsibly married comes with blessings. You see why God has blessed you with nothing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said I Look Old / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.