Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17190 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 20, 2018
Child support is a scam that all reasonable men must resist from being implemented in Nigeria
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

Imagine a child birthing a child and would have to work and provide for the child.
When a 16 year old impregnates a 16 year old for instance, he's not asked to pay child support until such a time when he is financially capable. Mostly after he has completed his education and has a job. It can also be the other way around, if the child is in custody of the man, then the lady pays child support, I have seen a lot of ladies who pay child support.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2018
See irresponsible men everywhere running away from responsibilities! Mshewww

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 12:52pm On May 20, 2018

Who says child support is about a 50%-50% split?
If you are uneducated and unexposed must you show it in public?

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

Keep worshipping women. So are you trying to tell us that only guys that abuse girls or what? How can a grown a$s woman agree to sleep with a man carelessly and then you try to blame it on the guy? Don't women initiate sex or attract males to it? You are foolishly letting yourself into the silly agenda of the west. Portraying women as perfect beings while everything negative is blamed on the men.

Your second paragraph shows it all. In 2018 alone I have heard more cases of women killing their spouses ( 2 from kano, the female lawyer, the one that killed a politicians son, etc) than the reverse. As for child abuse I can't recall how many times I have heard stories of aunts burning girls for stealing meat, abusing their maids, and many more but to your brainwashed self its only men that are guilty. You also talk as if men are the only cheats in Nigeria. Stop all that gentleman bullsh!t and tell yourself the truth
When you argue with a lot of insults it shows how empty your brain is, so why did you not use a condom then, why did leave her to care for the child herself if two of you agree to have sex unprotected.

If you did not want your property shared why did you not ask for prenuptial agreement before wedding? Why did you not opt for traditional or church wedding instead of court?

The government needs to round people like you and sort out all ur kids and make sure you put them in good school and take care of them, instead of having them roaming the streets of obalande. I like to look at the faces of men like you from third world country when they realize I have just facilitated thier arrest for not paying child support. It downs on them that they are no more in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2018
The only property to be shared are assets that were acquired after the marriage was contracted undecided
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
The ignorance of men here is making me sick. They don't know that when you and a lady agrees to have sex unorotected, it means you have agreed to share the responsibilities in case of child birth, and whatever the courts decides is final.

If you are so rich and don't want your television and fridge taken from you simply get a ( prenuptial agreement ) , or better still get away from your court marriage.

Since you are a smooth talker, deceive her into not getting a court wedding . That would make you a super star player.

By all means stop breeding like animals you are suffering from over population in that country already .Stop bringing touts into this world.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
Kobicove:
The only property to be shared are assets that were acquired after the marriage was contracted undecided
They don't even know this. Their ignorance is holy.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 1:22pm On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:
When you argue with a lot of insults it shows how empty your brain is, so why did you not use a condom then, why did leave her to care for the child herself if two of you agree to have sex unprotected.

If you did not want your property shared why did you not ask for prenuptial agreement before wedding? Why did you not opt for traditional or church wedding instead of court?

The government needs to round people like you and sort out all ur kids and make sure you put them in good school and take care of them, instead of having them roaming the streets of obalande. I like to look at the faces of men like you from third world country when they realize I have just facilitated thier arrest for not paying child support. It downs on them that they are no more in Africa.

I swear this guy is a woman wrappercheesy So what is wrong with sharing the bills 50-50?Go and read about Emmanuel ebou. The lady will go about throwing parties and going on vacations with your hard earned money while you rot in abject poverty just because the two of you had sex. And at the end of the day she decides when and how you meet your children. Its only an ass-lickerr to women that will support this.

I also expected you to counter me since you said only men maltread children or engage in domestic violence. At the end of the day you will only be fooling yourself because it will never be legalized in Nigeria. The North will stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

I swear this guy is a woman wrappercheesy So what is wrong with sharing the bills 50-50?Go and read about Emmanuel ebou. The lady will go about throwing parties and going on vacations with your hard earned money while you rot in abject poverty just because the two of you had sex. And at the end of the day she decides when and how you meet your children. Its only an ass-lickerr to women that will support this.

I also expected you to counter me since you said only men maltread children or engage in domestic violence. At the end of the day you will only be fooling yourself because it will never be legalized in Nigeria. The North will stop it.
Woman wrapper is old school, guy face your responsibilities, stop flooding the streets with idiots in the name of being a player cause you are just a nuisance to the environment, if the footballer is so stupid to not get a prenuptial agreement before marriage whose fault is that? If with all his money he can't get a good lawyer to represent him , again whose fault is that ?

Yes the north will stop it that's why alimajeri is everywhere. You that is not woman wrapper look the kind of society you admire, an environment full of stray children (your directionless) children.

I guess you are too lazy to read the statistics, keep displaying your colossal ignorance here .

http://ceceyara.org/child-sexual-abuse-statistics/

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2018
What the US did is weaken the neccessitative bonds of marriage so that only marriages that are founded on love can last, no longer just resources.
But the problem that revealed is that it became very clear that most women only cared about resources....a lot of women don't love men (even if they lie to themselves that they do). They only love their utility.

When finally given the opportunity to get rid of the man yet keeping his very same utility (to the destruction of the man), the western[ized] women gladly choose the man's utility over the man....rendering him nothing more than a slave. The west gave women the power to be what they want, so they chose to become black widow spiders.

It's so bad that some female hagravens feel threatening divorce s the way to get their way in any argument with their spouse.

Women are too emotional to wield the kind of power given to them in the west, and they have done very little to impress me in that regards.

I honestly think wedding vows should be changed in the west to better match the current circumstancial realities of marriage here.
Now its more like "Do you accept to do what she wants as her husband or do what she wants as her divorced slave, till death do you part?".

Who in their right decent mind will want to marry under these conditions?
So no, I don't blame the guys out here saying enough is enough. The women can go look for gullible slaves elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 2:10pm On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Woman wrapper is old school, guy face your responsibilities, stop flooding the streets with idiots in the name of being a player cause you are just a nuisance to the environment, if the footballer is so stupid to not get a prenuptial agreement before marriage whose fault is that? If with all his money he can't get a good lawyer to represent him , again whose fault is that ?

Yes the north will stop it that's why alimajeri is everywhere. You that is not woman wrapper look the kind of society you admire, an environment full of stray children (your directionless) children.

I guess you are too lazy to read the statistics, keep displaying your colossal ignorance here .

You are getting too emotional. Why can't the law simply be fair to both sexes by default? Emmanuel ebou was stupid simply because he acted like guys like you. I'm very sure he tried to be a 'nice' guy by showing her that he trusts her with all his heart. As for the almajiris you better watch your tongue because their parents acknowledge them as their kids unlike you that have baby factories. You could even be a product you knowcheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:

He said child support should be shared 50/50 and you're writing long epistle

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2018
2buffagain:
What the US did is weaken the neccessitative bonds of marriage so that only marriages that are founded on love can last, no longer just resources.
But the problem that revealed is that it became very clear that most women only cared about resources....a lot of women don't love men (even if they lie to themselves that they do). They only love their utility.

When finally given the opportunity to get rid of the man yet keeping his very same utility (to the destruction of the man), the western[ized] women gladly choose the man's utility over the man....rendering him nothing more than a slave. The west gave women the power to be what they want, so they chose to become black widow spiders.

It's so bad that some female hagravens feel threatening divorce s the way to get their way in any argument with their spouse.

Women are too emotional to wield the kind of power given to them in the west, and they have done very little to impress me in that regards.

I honestly think wedding vows should be changed in the west to better match the current circumstancial realities of marriage here.
Now its more like "Do you accept to do what she wants as her husband or do what she wants as her divorced slave, till death do you part?".

Who in their right decent mind will want to marry under these conditions?
So no, I don't blame the guys out here saying enough is enough. The women can go look for gullible slaves elsewhere!

I don't understand how a sane man would want to share his properties with a lady.
Even the child support scam the ladies spend almost 60% of the money on themselves not the kids.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 20, 2018
Kobicove:

Only assets that should be shared are assets acquired by both partners. Your wife contributed nothing in acquiring properties during marriage and later she takes 50% what kind of nonsense is that?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

Who says child support is about a 50%-50% split?
If you are uneducated and unexposed must you show it in public?

Irresponsible men indeed.. who forced you to comment on this thread?

If your only responsibility as a woman is to pop out kids then you expect only the man to take care of the children you're a worthless woman.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:
When a 16 year old impregnates a 16 year old for instance, he's not asked to pay child support until such a time when he is financially capable. Mostly after he has completed his education and has a job. It can also be the other way around, if the child is in custody of the man, then the lady pays child support, I have seen a lot of ladies who pay child support.

So the lady should be exempt from child support
If you're going to tell me how women waste their time to take care of the kids blah blah then why are they not allowing men to have custody of the kids?
they want to use the kids to eat monthly food.

After completing his studies and he has a job he'll be paying child support what about the woman? nonsense
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2018
almost 60-70% of child support money doesn't get spent on the kids the women use the cash to sort out themselves.

Child support must be shared equally.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2018
No matter who's with the custody of the kids child support should be shared equally.
after all nobody forced you to take care of the child.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:

Listen carefully because it's like you're not in Nigeria

The north operates it's own laws different from the laws in the south..
Child marriage is recognized in the north.. the laws on rape in north and south varries.

So if at all child support is to be implemented northerners would never accept it and to avoid chaos the judiciary, NASS or whoever implemented it will have no choice but to limit it to the south.

kindly stop deceiving yourself
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

Irresponsible men indeed.. who forced you to comment on this thread?

If your only responsibility as a woman is to pop out kids then you expect only the man to take care of the children you're a worthless woman.
Silly!

Child support is exactly what it is! SUPPORT! You illeterate and your cohorts sound like the woman impregnated herself. You both created a human and you both should 'support' that human! Anything other than that is irresponsible behaviour but I don't expect you to understand. Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:
almost 60-70% of child support money doesn't get spent on the kids the women use the cash to sort out themselves.

Child support must be shared equally.
You are so pained championing this 'cause'. You think all women are irresponsible because your irresponsible, dumbo borehole of a baby mama is taking you to the cleaners!

Next time keep your member to yourself because no self respecting woman would have a baby with an ass like you!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
Silly!

Child support is exactly what it is! SUPPORT! You illeterate and your cohorts sound like the woman impregnated herself. You both created a human and you both should 'support' that human! Anything other than that is irresponsible behaviour but I don't expect you to understand. Illiterate!

You obviously have comprehension issues.

I said child support should be jointly funded by both parents so what do you mean by what you just said?

Illiterate undecidedwhat I've achieved in life, you won't achieve it in your entire life time..

Keep trying to run away from responsibility. If child support cannot be paid equally by both parents then it's a scam.
They must jointly do that support.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BossLaifay(f): 5:56pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

You obviously have comprehension issues.

I said child support should be jointly funded by both parents so what do you mean by what you just said?

Illiterate undecidedwhat I've achieved in life, you won't achieve it in your entire life time..

Keep trying to run away from responsibility. If child support cannot be paid equally by both parents then it's a scam.
They must jointly do that support.
All this you typed won't change anything dumbo! The fact is you are irresponsible and have limited thinking abilities!

Child support should be shared equally yet you are here advising men not to support such laws in Nigeria so you can father children from multiple women and not be held accountable for providing a roof over their heads or food in their tummies! Your type that I am reading from here so, you need strict rules to 'help' you do the right thing! Your borehole of a baby mama is #winning and you're here crying foul!

Go and face your responsibilities dumbo! You are a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:
All this you typed won't change anything dumbo! The fact is you are irresponsible and have limited thinking abilities!

Child support should be shared equally yet you are here advising men not to support such laws in Nigeria so you can father children from multiple women and not be held accountable for providing a roof over their heads or food in their tummies! Your type that I am reading from here so, you need strict rules to 'help' you do the right thing! Your borehole of a baby mama is #winning and you're here crying foul!

NASS will never implement child support... the CJN isn't that foolish to allow judges to make such decisions
so you're just deceiving yourself.

Nigerian men are going to resist child support at all cost unless it is going to be paid equally by both parents.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
Nigerian men have been taking care of their kids without child support.. you want child support so you can be using the money to sort out yourself...
Many women use 60% of the money for child support to sort out themselves not the kids..
Nigerian men aren't fools.

If you think your responsibility as a woman is to pop out kids then bathe and feed them you're worthless.

This dunce want child support to be introduced to Nigeria but doesn't want to pay equally.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
No reasonable man will support child support scam.

In a CNN poll conducted in 2014 almost 56% of the respondents who were men complained bitterly
same as divorce 89% agreed that divorce laws favour women.
Child support started in the US if their own men can complain who're Nigerian men not to complain?

Many American and British men are dying in silence but are afraid to divorce their wives because of child support scam... Women in the west now use divorce to threaten men.

Nigerian men will never allow child support scam to be implemented in Nigeria.. not now not ever.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 6:17pm On May 20, 2018
BossLaifay:

Allow the old irresponsible worthless fool to keep whining forever, that's is his destiny.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2018
Most women think their responsibility is to pop out kids, bathe, clothe and feed them while the responsibility of the men is to provide all the money needed to take care of the kids alone..
funny thing is these worthless fools won't spend all the money on the kids
child support is a scam
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

Allow the old man to keep whining forever, that's is his destiny.

your responsibility is to co-provide not popping out kids and sitting down..
lazy dunce
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 6:36pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

your responsibility is to co-provide not popping out kids and sitting down..
lazy dunce

Your daughters and granddaughter are lazy and worthless just like you and their husband's will be disgusting just like you dunce.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 20, 2018
aureen:

Your daughters and granddaughter are lazy and worthless just like you and their husband's will be disgusting just like you dunce.

Lazy ass.. keep waiting for only the man to fund child support so that you can use the money to sort yourself out.
lazy cretin afraid of taking responsibility

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.