Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17177 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
Deji63:

Calling the mother of your children worthless points to how irresponsible you are. No wonder you are vehemently against child support but it will be implemented in Nigeria eventually. So tighten your seatbelts and be ready to face the consequences of your action. If the child bears your surname why should you even think twice about child support. Simple as avoid divorce like a plague. Don't get divorced hoping to shy away from your responsibilities towards children who bear your surname and not their mother's. They are letting your generation continue not hers. Let us be fair and square.

Many reasons abound as to why the mother of one's children can be justifiably called worthless.
What if she beats the kids like one of these Nigerian women do, or mutilate a child for stealing food. What if she's a child molester, am I still irresponsible in calling her worthless??
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 1:12pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=kense88 post=67663554][/quote]

Go and tell Mr President Buhari your opinion he is on twitter I'm not the President of your country.
Foolish Old lady with a disgusting and outdated idea.

Its a shame you decided to go this route, nobody ask your relatives to marry an unenlightened fellow because your female relatives are suffering due to the fact that they are the one's feeding their husband doesn't mean you should wish other women bad(unenlightened strategy)
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by babasolution: 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:
Why should nt women inherit property? Last time I checked men commit 95+% of crimes in Nigeria.

Partriarchy is dying the world over get used to it.

Child support has already been implemented in Nigeria. Feminism is a UN and World Bank agenda.... with time Nigeria will implement it. Saudi Arabia just lifted their partriarchy laws.

If you are more likely to be kidnapped, robbed maimed by men, toxic masculinity etc so why no child support or female inheritance.

Partriarchy is killing Nigeria.

If you don't want child support don't have a gf or get married.

the west with failed patriachy as embracedhomosexxuality,transsgenderism,a failing economy etc and other deep issues,when they were highly patriachal things where better for them,African men are just very wicked,its not due to patriachy,a matriachal society will not develop,it will crumble
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
Any woman who have no plan for her children's future is worthless and not qualified for marriage they must tell the other partner about their evil intention before they get married so he can decide(Some fools are looking for who to use to have a baby what a shame)

Ladies focus on yourself and become a better person .

CHILD SUPPORT IS A SCAM!!!!!!

Copycat, this shows how I have influence you grin, May your daughters and grand daughters marry a disgusting old fool like you.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
aureen:

Copycat, this shows how I have influence you grin, May your daughters and grand daughters marry a disgusting old fool like you.

I'm a disgusting old fool because I don't support child support?

Are you even in Nigeria? if you're in Nigeria you must be dreaming if you think any Nigerian man will share his properties with you or do child support.

what is your age?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 1:51pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

I'm a disgusting old fool because I don't support child support?

Are you even in Nigeria? if you're in Nigeria you must be dreaming if you think any Nigerian man will share his properties with you or do child support.

what is your age?

I owe you nothing and I don't expect anything from anybody grin grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 18, 2018
babasolution:

the west with failed patriachy as embracedhomosexxuality,transsgenderism,a failing economy etc and other deep issues,when they were highly patriachal things where better for them,African men are just very wicked,its not due to patriachy,a matriachal society will not develop,it will crumble

There's nothing patriarchal about resisting child support and sharing of properties.

The UK is a matriarchal society. ..any good coming out of it?
is their economy better than the rest of the world?
only thing they've achieved from it is turning men into dogs and slaves.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by babasolution: 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

There's nothing patriarchal about resisting child support and sharing of properties.

The UK is a matriarchal society. ..any good coming out of it?
is their economy better than the rest of the world?
only thing they've achieved from it is turning men into dogs and slaves.

thats exactly what i mean

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2018
aureen:

I owe you nothing and I don't expect anything from anybody grin grin

Same way you talk to people anyhow same way people that are below you will talk to you anyhow now matter how highly placed you're.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Same way you talk to people anyhow same way people that are below you will talk to you anyhow now matter how highly placed you're.

Your evil intentions towards people's children that were conceived in love shall come you.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 18, 2018
aureen:

Your evil intentions towards people's children that were conceived in love shall come you.

and how's not supporting child support mean that I've evil intentions towards children?
wake up from your dream. this is Africa

No man will do that child support scam with you and no man will share properties with you.

your evil intentions towards men shall be returned to your male relatives in ten folds.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 2:24pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

and how's not supporting child support mean that I've evil intentions towards children?
wake up from your dream. this is Africa

No man will do that child support scam with you and no man will share properties with you.

your evil intentions towards men shall be returned to your male relatives in ten folds.

Your secret evil intention of promoting irresponsibility among men shall come upon your daughters and granddaughter and all your female relatives in a million fold( the women you always refer to is someone's child get that into your old brain)
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 18, 2018
aureen:

[s]Your secret evil intention of promoting irresponsibility among men shall come upon your daughters and granddaughter and all your female relatives in a million fold( the women you always refer to is someone's child get that into your old brain)[/s]

women should stop using kids as bargaining chips to sort out their numerous problems.

African men will only embrace child support scam if both the women and the men are ordered to pay equally anything other than that it'll be resisted at all cost.

keep on dreaming kid.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 2:44pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

women should stop using kids as bargaining chips to sort out their numerous problems.

African men will only embrace child support scam if both the women and the men are ordered to pay equally anything other than that it'll be resisted at all cost.

keep on dreaming kid.

Are you afraid of your President, go and tell him all this things so that he can do something about it, I can see you have no power well I'm not the cause, you wasted your youth running after women and promoting hate instead of developing yourself.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 2:50pm On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Many reasons abound as to why the mother of one's children can be justifiably called worthless.
What if she beats the kids like one of these Nigerian women do, or mutilate a child for stealing food. What if she's a child molester, am I still irresponsible in calling her worthless??

Whatever your reasons she still remains the mother of your kids. Your pushing against child support means your kids are with her. If she is beating or molesting them as you claim and if you truly care then they should be in your custody not hers. Take over and be responsible towards your children
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2018
Deji63:

Whatever your reasons she still remains the mother of your kids. Your pushing against child support means your kids are with her. If she is beating or molesting them as you claim and if you truly care then they should be in your custody not hers. Take over and be responsible towards your children

This boy.... nothing justifies calling a woman worthless because she's the mother of your kids.. but same people call men that father their kids worthless.

what justifies calling men worthless then?

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 3:07pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

but a someone just confirmed it to be true cry
Lol, if they say so.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by thedondada(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2018
Deji63:

Divorce is a scam. Stick to one woman. If it doesn't curb baby mamaism. It will at least curb divorce rates. Think on a lighter note.

If You stick to the woman who wants a divorce what do you do..

Tell her to go Bleep herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, if they say so.

you can use it to your advantage grin
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
thedondada:

If You stick to the woman who wants a divorce what do you do..

Tell her to go Bleep herself.

ask him for me oh.. 95% of divorce cases are initiated by women not men so what the hell does he mean by sticking to one woman?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by PDPGuy: 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

In 2014 a bill that will allow females to inherit properties from their parents was voted out emmase in NASS...

it won't be easy for such bill like child support to be passed now either because no northern senator will support it but what if the judiciary implements this stuff ?
Yes, it’s much more likely that child support will be implemented via a judicial decision, rather than an Act of the National Assembly.
That was exactly how women in Nigeria earned the right to inherit their late fathers’ properties, via a Supreme Court ruling.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
PDPGuy:

Yes, it’s much more likely that child support will be implemented via a judicial decision, rather than an Act of the National Assembly.
That was exactly how women in Nigeria earned the right to inherit their late fathers’ properties, via a Supreme Court ruling.

and the judges will start marrying the women cheesy
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
PDPGuy:

go to igbo land women don't inherit any properties.. same with Hausa/fulani and even south south tribes I don't know about Yoruba..

so who the hell implemented that law you're talking about?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
Oboy child support will be resisted at all cost in Nigeria... even male judges know the true consequences of child support no be say na child's play ..the CJN will declare such decisions null and void

Baba buhari and northerners won't even agree cool
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by PDPGuy: 3:24pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

go to igbo land women don't inherit any properties.. same with Hausa/fulani and even south south tribes I don't know about Yoruba..

so who the hell implemented that law you're talking about?
Well, it has been case law since 2013, I think. The plaintiff in that case was an Igbo woman who sued late father’s relatives because they sought to deny her inheritance to some of her dad’s properties.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 3:28pm On May 18, 2018
PDPGuy:

Proverbs 13:22
New Living Translation
Good people leave an inheritance to their grandchildren, but the sinner's wealth passes to the godly.

Thanks to my parent.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 18, 2018
PDPGuy:

Well, it has been case law since 2013, I think. The plaintiff in that case was an Igbo woman who sued late father’s relatives because they sought to deny her inheritance to some of her dad’s properties.

Oboy na story she dey find ..
till today women don't inherit properties in igbo, south south ,north.. I'm unsure about yoruba

cool
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
keep on the wailing kids cool

That is why I laugh anytime chimamanda adichie take her feminism too far. ...ladies don't inherit properties in her tribe.. they're sold out to tuitors with huge cash prizes cheesy and the woman can't home to preach feminism in igbo land as if igbo land is immune to feminism.

TO HELL WITH CHILD SUPPORT SCAM cool
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

This boy.... nothing justifies calling a woman worthless because she's the mother of your kids.. but same people call men that father their kids worthless.

what justifies calling men worthless then?
Don't take these people serious hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by daveP(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
This is a sensitive matter. But I'm for any thing that would make marriage to till be better than the western world's system.

Made gays look attractive to explore. Then bisexuals....

The devilish divorce syndrome is leaving many half humans already. yeyebrities especially.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2018
Every reasonable Nigerian man must resist any attempt by NASS or the Judiciary to implement child support scam in Nigeria!.

Child support is a scam!!!
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 18, 2018
daveP:
This is a sensitive matter. But I'm for any thing that would make marriage to till be better than the western world's system.

Made gays look attractive to explore. Then bisexuals....

The devilish divorce syndrome is leaving many half humans already. yeyebrities especially.

and what'll stop divorce rate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.