Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17185 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

You are denial personified. Why wont you choose denial? Apparently you can't even afford to run a home and be the head. That's why you got divorced in the first place and you are still as broke as they come grin grin grin that's why you are disgracefully against child support. I told you being responsibly married comes with blessings. You see why God has blessed you with nothing?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

do you even know the consequences of child support?
and what makes you think child support will cure over population?

why American men are complaining about child support if it's nice?
I pay child support, Am not complaining. The effect it has on me is that am zipping it . if the child support law in Nigeria is effective men won't be inpregnating innocent girls at the slightest opportunity.

Some men won't be having 10 children from 5 women.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Absolute truth grin
sent you a pm.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I pay child support, Am not complaining. The effect it has on me is that am zipping it . if the child support law in Nigeria is effective men won't be inpregnating innocent girls at the slightest opportunity.

dont worry. the male Birth Control pill is coming. we'll show these women what it means to prevent pregnacy.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

As long as both parents are yelling in the labour room, getting their genitals torn and stitched up, changing diapers and bending their necks constantly to breastfeed the child, then they can both face FINANCIAL responsibilities.

For me, I think women have their hands full already with all they do. No woman who is pleased will ever want a divorce. They are very clingy to the one who shows them love. Its in their nature. So, you definitely aint pleasing her. You are doing something wrong and you know within that you are

Search yourself bro and act like a man. Brace up and face your responsibilities.Be diplomatic in marital issues and try as much as possible to avoid a divorce by behaving right. That is all you need to do.

Oga which man doesn't want to take responsibility ?

I'm simply telling you that the kids are the responsibility of both parents not only the father. the father didn't produce the kids alone.

both parents should take responsibility
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

You are denial personified. Why wont you choose denial? Apparently you can't even afford to run a home and be the head. That's why you got divorced in the first place and you are still as broke as they come grin grin grin that's why you are disgracefully against child support. I told you being responsibly married comes with blessings. You see why God has blessed you with nothing?

If child support is not a scam why are American men complaining about it?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2018
Child support is a scam that every man must resist
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
I agree with ubunja on this one.

Obligatory Child support is only fair, if birth control is the responsibility of both parents. Look at it this way:

It legally takes the consent of both to make love;
It legally takes the (financial) support of both to raise the child;

But it legally requires the decision of only the mother to keep the child.

So when it is about abortion/Birth control, people say it is the woman's body, it is her decision to make. But about finance, it becomes the burden of both. There is injustice here,which give room for manipulation.

I agree with legal obligatory child support on the man's side, provided the decision to keep a child (or use an effective birth control method) is legally and obligatory with the consent of both parents. In this way, when the lady wants to have the child, though the father does not want it because it is her body, then the father has no obligation to pay child support.

cc. Johnydon22
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

Oga which man doesn't want to take responsibility ?

I'm simply telling you that the kids are the responsibility of both parents not only the father. the father didn't produce the kids alone.

both parents should take responsibility

Go get a job and be a man. Stop acting sissy like you didn't read my quote. Are you a parent or a run away dad? If you spent half of the time you spend on NL on trying to figure out how to erk a living you won't be here crying over chop money like Ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

dont worry. the male Birth Control pill is coming. we'll show these women what it means to prevent pregnacy.
Now you are talking .
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 4:33pm On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

grin grin Why fear dey grip you like this? What is there in supporting your own child? cheesy grin cheesy. Use condom una no dey hear word. Now to face the consequences of your action you dey fear fear lol. Never have kids with a woman you do not love and who will not stand the test of time. So enlighten us. How is child suport a scam? To me it will reduce baby mamaism because people will have more responsible sexual relationships when they know they will be forced into facing their shi*t.

How much does a child need that you will have to lose half of your hard-earned money and even pay salaries to a lazy woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 4:55pm On May 19, 2018
aureen:
Just know this now for the fact that you call yourself an elder on nairaland(A strategy you use so people can swallow whatever you push down their throat except your family members is very obvious) doesn't mean your opinions are 100% perfect/genuine/correct or you are perfect and better than anyone.

The rule is if you don't have the capacity to care for a child's emotional/physical/financial needs, have a plan for their future, how they can become great in the society then don't bring them into this world to suffer.

You are not my role model no matter how old you think you are.

I think you have comprehension problems. The op made it clear that he is not against child support but against the nature of the laws. If Dangote were to get into that trap he would be forced to pay over 5 billion dollars to a woman who contributed nothing to his wealth and still pay her salaries? What kind of child will need this money? And at the end of the day the useless gold digger will use it to live luxurious lifestyle while dangote gets bankrupt and even go to jail. It has happened to so many celebrities. Google it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 5:01pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

I think you have comprehension problems. The op made it clear that he is not against child support but against the nature of the laws. If Dangote were to get into that trap he would be forced to pay over 5 billion dollars to a woman who contributed nothing to his wealth and still pay her salaries? What kind of child will need this money? And at the end of the day the useless gold digger will use it to live luxurious lifestyle while dangote gets bankrupt and even go to jail. It has happened to so many celebrities. Google it.

Spy how much were you paid to write this? Who sent you? Why kill your concience because of money.

I'm not the reason why you killed your concience because you lack comprehension.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 5:10pm On May 19, 2018
aureen:

Spy how much were you paid to write this? Who sent you? Why kill your concience because of money.

How am I killing my conscience? I don't mind spending on my child but what will he need 50% of my income for (Assuming I am worth billions of nairacheesy)? Won't I get more children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
aureen:

Copycat, this shows how I have influence you grin, May your daughters and grand daughters marry a disgusting old fool like you.

mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 6:33pm On May 19, 2018
nancyv:

I really doubt you are sane.You are the most worthless and senseless person I have encountered in this forum

seun

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 6:41pm On May 19, 2018
Netanyahu1:

What do you mean by innocent? Are they raping them? Start reading Harddon threads fast before you become a slave to women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

Go get a job and be a man. Stop acting sissy like you didn't read my quote. Are you a parent or a run away dad? If you spent half of the time you spend on NL on trying to figure out how to erk a living you won't be here crying over chop money like Ubunja.

and how's being on nairaland equate to being broke?

I know an LGA chairman that is on nairaland. he spends 1-2hours here every day in politics and family section.

You're the sissy here.. If because I want both parents to be responsible I'm broke or a sissy then you must be out of your mind.

If a woman can't take responsibility why will she give birth to a child? both parents should take responsibility and you're saying another thing.

Do you even have any investments at all. one of the reasons I don't like arguing with people on social media so that it won't turn into another thing.

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

How am I killing my conscience? I don't mind spending on my child but what will he need 50% of my income for (Assuming I am worth billions of nairacheesy)? Won't I get more children.
Celebrities that were worth more than $200 million have been ruined by child support scam yet these kids are saying shíts here as if any of them is worth $3 million.

Even American men are complaining bitterly about child support,, if it's not a scam why are American men complaining about it?
Some Nigerians are just stupid

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

The most provocative thing is these ladies now see the kids as bargaining chips.
The money for child support they use it to sort out themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 19, 2018
This young man probably in his 30s thinks kids are the responsibility of the father while the responsibility of the mother is to pop out the kids.
The way some people say shíts anyhow I don't just understand the kind of brain they have.

You better don't quote me next time.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 7:41pm On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

The most provocative thing is these ladies now see the kids as bargaining chips.
The money for child support they use it to sort out themselves.

Don't mind the gold diggers. That is how Emanuel Eboue, a great footballer lost all of his money after divorce to a woman who contributed nothing to his fortune. The silly men that are supporting it should go and read about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
Elder001:
This young man probably in his 30s thinks kids are the responsibility of the father while the responsibility of the mother is to pop out the kids.
The way some people say shíts anyhow I don't just understand the kind of brain they have.

You better don't quote me next time.
having a baby with lazy women is like having a Test-Tube baby. the thing has no mother to speak of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

Don't mind the gold diggers. That is how Emanuel Eboue, a great footballer lost all of his money after divorce to a woman who contributed nothing to his fortune. The silly men that are supporting it should go and read about him

If I should start listing celebrities that were worth more than $80 million that were brought down by child support and sharing of properties ..I won't be able to do what I wanna do this evening

child support is a scam

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

having a baby with lazy women is like having a Test-Tube baby. the thing has no mother to speak of

Imagine. .Taking care of the kids is the responsibility of the father alone why the responsibility of the mother is to pop out the kids.

Some men don't just reason at all.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

What do you mean by innocent? Are they raping them? Start reading Harddon threads fast before you become a slave to women
Seriously? So you have all the time to read some idiotic thread on nairaland yet you have not come across the word sexual abuse before? Grown men deceiving and impregnating underage girls and abandoning them and the baby?

I understand what the op. Is trying to say , but men like you is the reason we actually need strong child abuse laws, domestic violence spousal abuse and iron clad child support laws in Nigeria.

For your information most guys don't need harddoon abi whatever you call him to teach them how to be players , its a simple stuff.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by HARDDON: 12:32am On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Seriously? So you have all the time to read some idiotic thread on nairaland yet you have not come across the word sexual abuse before? Grown men deceiving and impregnating underage girls and abandoning them and the baby?

I understand what the op. Is trying to say , but men like you is the reason we actually need strong child abuse laws, domestic violence spousal abuse and iron clad child support laws in Nigeria.

For your information most guys don't need harddoon abi whatever you call him to teach them how to be players , its a simple stuff .

undecided undecided

###smh###
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 3:00am On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:

For your information most guys don't need harddoon abi whatever you call him to teach them how to be players , its a simple stuff.

Keep worshipping women. So are you trying to tell us that only guys that abuse girls or what? How can a grown a$s woman agree to sleep with a man carelessly and then you try to blame it on the guy? Don't women initiate sex or attract males to it? You are foolishly letting yourself into the silly agenda of the west. Portraying women as perfect beings while everything negative is blamed on the men.

Your second paragraph shows it all. In 2018 alone I have heard more cases of women killing their spouses ( 2 from kano, the female lawyer, the one that killed a politicians son, etc) than the reverse. As for child abuse I can't recall how many times I have heard stories of aunts burning girls for stealing meat, abusing their maids, and many more but to your brainwashed self its only men that are guilty. You also talk as if men are the only cheats in Nigeria. Stop all that gentleman bullsh!t and tell yourself the truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by APCsupporter: 3:02am On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:

Keep worshipping women. So are you trying to tell us that only guys that abuse girls or what? How can a grown a$s woman agree to sleep with a man carelessly and then you try to blame it on the guy? Don't women initiate sex or attract males to it? You are foolishly letting yourself into the silly agenda of the west. Portraying women as perfect beings while everything negative is blamed on the men.

Your second paragraph shows it all. In 2018 alone I have heard more cases of women killing their spouses ( 2 from kano, the female lawyer, the one that killed the son of and ex minister and many more) i have forgotten the number of times I have heard stories of aunts burning girls for stealing meat, abusing their maids, and many more but to your brainwashed self its only men that are guilty. You also talk as if men are the only cheats in Nigeria. Stop all that gentleman bullsh!t and tell yourself the truth

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 3:20am On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:

Imagine a child birthing a child and would have to work and provide for the child.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On May 20, 2018
Netanyahu1:

what do you mean by deceiving and impregnating? Nobody is deceived into having sex.. stop deceiving yourself.
This guy you must be out of your mind..

and as for the sexual abuse stuff who told you women don't harass men sexually? most child abuse cases in Nigeria are committed by women so what's your point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

what do you mean by deceiving and impregnating? Nobody is deceived into having sex.. stop deceiving yourself.
This guy you must be out of your mind..

and as for the sexual abuse stuff who told you women don't harass men sexually? most child abuse cases in Nigeria are committed by women so what's your point?
Whose deceiving who? Abeg stop talking if you don't have facts the fact that the laws in that country does not work at all should not turn you to a monster. Saying males are more abused than no or females is the silliest thing I have heard .Bring your own statistics and please define sexual abuse if you can't stop arguing with me cause investigating sexual abuse is my job

http://ceceyara.org/child-sexual-abuse-statistics/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.