Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15549 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by peterphd(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2018
mrphysics:

How is N100000 = 200 Rand? Ezi

Do you mean that the Rand is > $$$ because $200 is roughly N72k?

Bia Nwokem, kpachala anya gi there

Leave that Fowl that doesn't know maths.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
All I know is that the naira is a rubbish currency
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
All I know is that the naira is a rubbish currency

Just as south african men are rubbish
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
i came to this forum to express my views. What insults are you talking of?
\

what a view..the effect of 30% pass rate
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2018
#seun
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2018
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2018
briandaman:
your overpopulated slum of a country?
Is that not better than a very diseased and xenophobic one?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Shugavee(f): 6:44am On May 21, 2018
greiboy:
lol

Hello

It has being long I have seen you here
busy dear, hope u r good?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:03am On May 21, 2018
Shugavee:
busy dear, hope u r good?
Alright dear, wish you a great and fruitful day ahead
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2018
briandaman:
Ubunja ur name sounds south african.... if south african men are ugly does that include your father? grin grin
that dude doesn't know where his country's located on the map

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Jayceon:
that dude doesn't know where his country's located on the map
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by unadeymadkwa: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
I've nacked the two punies. And they are sweet. Nothing to compare there.. Instead of being sentimental and stupid, Enjoy life don't discriminate.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Dynmyt: 7:49pm On May 09, 2022
ubunja:
you think if beauty comes in different forms there would be Miss World or modelling or titles such as "most beautiful girl in the world" etc?
dont be anemy of common sense.
Dumb head, has any SA lady won the MGN title before..ur ladies with long shiny forehead and sharp forward tooth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is A Blood Covenant / ok / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.