Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15537 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by francesawesome(f): 12:22pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
does it have to be a south african group to share a sentiment?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Nigerian women like you hate south african women cause they look better
South African women don't look better than Nigeria women. They only have bigger bum than Nigeria, and Nigerian girls are way intelligent than souti.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 20, 2018
South African girls are not that pretty, they only have huge bum and some could be really attractive but when u talk of cuteness South African nor near Nigeria both for male n female, plus the fair weather unlike Nigeria weather thats terrible.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

South African ladies are 10x better than Nigerian ladies when it comes to facial and physical beauty.

Stop deceiving Nigerian ladies, it's not nice to deceive people.
Shut up jor, South Africans are usually not fine both male n female, tho their girl can be sexy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 1:50pm On May 20, 2018
charliboy654:

Shut up jor, South Africans are usually not fine both male n female, tho their girl can be sexy.
k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Shugavee(f): 4:24pm On May 20, 2018
Such a joke
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Shugavee(f): 4:32pm On May 20, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, and a Nigerian actually won that before

I don't think a black south African lady have won miss world pageant before . The last time I could remember a white chick from free state university winning it in 2015.

I am not sure of miss universe tho, I think a black South African won that once

Nonetheless, the so called "ugly Nigerian ladies" have won it before, Mr common sense .
my fav guy❤

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
mypains:
South African ladies have one of the best bodies you can find around, what I find odd is that most of them have good body shape, great skin color with ugly faces.

Their foreheads alone be like opioro mango grin

And they kill Nigerians who will cross breed to rectify that. cry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
Name one south african woman who has killed a Nigerian scamming bustard and I'll give you 100 000 naira that s probably a measly 200 Rand hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
Shugavee:
my fav guy❤
lol
Hello
It has being long I have seen you here
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mypains: 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
princfred:
And they kill Nigerians who will cross breed to rectify that. cry
lol their men are very insecure and the women, according to what I learned or heard, are more hard working.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
Define an insecure man
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
francesawesome:
foolish sentiment from shallow minded lazy youth
you must be high on weed
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Define an insecure man
are you not tired of trowing all this childish tantrums. get some rest it's good for your health
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
mypains:
lol their men are very insecure and the women, according to what I learned or heard, are more hard working.
Yeah. The women seem to be good hearted if not for not being very smart....
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Define an insecure man
An insecure man is being paranoid, xenophobic and killing people for phony reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
princfred:
An insecure man is being paranoid, xenophobic and killing people for phony reasons.
in south africa we call what you just wrote kak
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
jessca048:
are you not tired of trowing all this childish tantrums. get some rest it's good for your health
I'll rest when I am dead
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mypains: 6:35pm On May 20, 2018
princfred:
Yeah. The women seem to be good hearted if not for not being very smart....
I like them for being very out spoken.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Name one south african woman who has killed a Nigerian scamming bustard and I'll give you 100 000 naira that s probably a measly 200 Rand hahahaha

now you are going too far you idiot bastard. you think we breed bastards the way you do over there? by the way do you even know your father?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
mypains:
I like them for being very out spoken.
Thats a good value.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
in south africa we call what you just wrote kak
In my country, we call it the truth.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2018
princfred:
In my country, we call it the truth.
your overpopulated slum of a country?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
all Nigerian men are scamming bustard you good at manipulating people it's well documented u fucking cunt

i know anything good never comes out of a south african male. very vile and hateful creature. your death is near you ugly ignorant bastard.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ehispapa(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2018
who is the moderator here. please we can not cohabit with these stupid creatures from south africa.

you open a thread because you can not see a Nigerian woman to molest and rape in your country.

Idiot what have you done with your so call beautiful women? rape, unwanted pregnancies and molestation

you HIV mole
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mrphysics(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:

How is N100000 = 200 Rand? Ezi

Do you mean that the Rand is > $$$ because $200 is roughly N72k?

Bia Nwokem, kpachala anya gi there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2018
mrphysics:

How is N100000 = 200 Rand? Ezi

Do you mean that the Rand is > $$$ because $200 is roughly N72k?

Bia Nwokem, kpachala anya gi there
lol a loaf of bread in SA is R6.50 the cheapest.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2018
ehispapa:

i know anything good never comes out of a south african male. very vile and hateful creature. your death is near you ugly ignorant bastard.
you are probably one ugly dark skin Nigerian scammer yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Kimcutie: 8:51pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
You came to this forum to insult the users, always tagging Nigerians as scammers or drug lords, It's funny you are doing this on a Nigerian forum, mind you... 200 Rand equates 5,643 naira.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
Kimcutie:
You came to this forum to insult the users, always tagging Nigerians as scammers or drug lords, It's funny you are doing this on a Nigerian forum, mind you... 200 Rand equates 5,643 naira.
i came to this forum to express my views. What insults are you talking of?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Kimcutie: 9:06pm On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
i came to this forum to express my views. What insults are you talking of?
You came to express your views? What a nice view! Remember you said all Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix) / How To Treat A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.