Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15525 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:06am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Ubunja is misleading these guys, honestly. Ever since he started his miseducations stuff...everybody just wan begin dey form Alpha. But, the thing is they just look stupider by the day.
He has his own faithful disciples here but not every guy buys into that miseducation stuff.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mhisbliss(f): 8:42am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
wherever there is money involved lose girls appear even in your messy Nigeria
grinYou didn't see it, how did you know theres money involved? They're everywhere with that thier ridiculous names grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 8:49am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
I didn't edit to sound smart. I edited to drive my point home well enough.

Driver
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 8:50am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
I skipped it because it was irrelevant. But, if you want;
The debate was about Nigerian girls being smart, even smarter than girls from other countries. But YOU, you made it out into countries and their educational systems.
Right, Greiboy?

Someone's definition of smartness had t do with "well-read", that's why i introduced education.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 8:51am On May 20, 2018
greiboy:
So who are the dumb ones ? cheesy
Anyone can be dumb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

It's too early to start proving that you aren't smart.

Where did I equate such?
It's a complete waste of time trying to reason with you....

Jesus loves you,Go to him smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 9:00am On May 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
It's a complete waste of time trying to reason with you....

Jesus loves you smiley

Look for those asslicking your dirty ass to reason with.

Not me.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:53am On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
40% for real??
Yes bro and some still manage to fail
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mypains: 10:12am On May 20, 2018
greiboy:
Not exactly, but I thought an average south African chick was more prettier than average Nigerian girls because of their skin color (slightly lighter on average) and often sexy, but I have soon realized beauty comes in different form
South African ladies have one of the best bodies you can find around, what I find odd is that most of them have good body shape, great skin color with ugly faces.

Their foreheads alone be like opioro mango grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinYou didn't see it, how did you know theres money involved? They're everywhere with that thier ridiculous names grin
we all know that lose girls breathe for money isn't it obvious?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:35am On May 20, 2018
mypains:
South African ladies have one of the best bodies you can find around, what I find odd is that most of them have good body shape, great skin color with ugly faces.

Their foreheads alone be like opioro mango grin

South African ladies are 10x better than Nigerian ladies when it comes to facial and physical beauty.

Stop deceiving Nigerian ladies, it's not nice to deceive people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

South African ladies are 10x better than Nigerian ladies when it comes to facial and physical beauty.

hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:38am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
hahahaha

What's funny?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

What's funny?
I am laughing in agreement with you
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:44am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
I am laughing in agreement with you

But it still doesn't make South African women better than Nigerian women.

Does it?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

But it still doesn't make South African women better than Nigerian women.

Does it?
well as a South African I can't say Nigerian women are better looking cause honestly south African women are gorgeous its a known fact all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:49am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
well as a South African I can't say Nigerian women are better looking cause honestly south African women are gorgeous its a known fact all over the world

In other words.

Being gorgeous is your definition of a better woman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Life don't work for you, it works with you.

And if you fail to make it, you are responsible for that, not life
if you insist
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

In other words.

Being gorgeous is your definition of a better woman?
based on physical attraction absolutely
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:53am On May 20, 2018
ubunja:
if you insist

Man you took what that young man told you seriously?
Putting it on your signature doesn't seem matured .
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

He has his own faithful disciples here but not every guy buys into that miseducation stuff.
nothing in this world is bought into by everyone. even the gospel itself isnt bought into by everyone. relax.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

Man you took what that young man told you seriously?
Putting it on your signature doesn't seem matured .
its to remind me how unstable mentally some people online can be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:04am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
based on physical attraction absolutely

For you?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

For you?
since this topic is about phisical attraction what else can be said besides that south African women are better
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:12am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
since this topic is about phisical attraction what else can be said besides that south African women are better
I'm afraid I can't continue to indulge in some sort of bandwagon of stupid argument with someone who said a woman with good "Physical looks" equates and signifies her a "Better woman".

It's not in my nature to stoop so low.

Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mypains: 11:15am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

you are not serious. How many Nigerian ladies have you met? There are diverse beauty of women in Nigeria, outnumbering whatever population you hold in your views.

The only problem I have with Nigerian ladies is their attitude when chatting or when you are wooing them.... But the fault is because of the way Nigerian man behave and so, it is a full circle. My South Africa friend from here even talked about the stupid attitude of some Nigerian men or guys she met on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

I'm afraid I can't continue to indulge in some sort of bandwagon of stupid argument with someone who said a woman with good "Physical looks" equates and signifies her a "Better woman".

It's not in my nature to stoop so low.

Have a nice day.
you clearly are an idiot mascarading as wise. Based on looks south African women are better based on other things Nigerian women maybe be better. What is so difficult to understand about that? Your problem is that you like to have the last word in any debate. Its a debate not an argument. I don't argue with morons with very low levels of intellect like you. slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
so Nigerian women don't have HIV? Hahahaha how stupid u are

Am surprised that the insults came in separate tranches... Your brain must be struggling to conjure up words.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2018
haha grin this South Africa dude just finished this IamD18 grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by highqueen(f): 11:47am On May 20, 2018
lmao
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2018
highqueen:
lmao
hi nana
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2018
Pat081:
Call your girlfriend and tell her to visit you, she'll ask you to send her transport money But if someone tells her that you have a lady in your room or lodge, she can even hire a private jet.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.