Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15526 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
chat 27. I am south african. Or you want me to text in isizulu. Or sesotho. Or Afrikaans or tsotsitaal to prove?
chat27? you mean something like 2go? dude im talking a real platform of knowledge like this.
you're trying too hard to prove to be a south african. and thats a red flag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:04pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
lol nigerian girls are smart for Africa. believe me. if you hate what you see there you'll be disappointed this side. you know things like writing novels in huge numbers etc, such things dont exist this side bro.

Fact is; Nigerians are so much addicted to social media, that's why it look like they are too smart.

Lots of online rants, diss, savage, positive and negative contributions, advise and others.

Yet, they don't put it to practice in reality, is that what "Smart" should be all about.

The state of Nigerian as a country is enough prove.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

chat27? you mean something like 2go? dude im talking a real platform of knowledge like this.
you're trying too hard to prove to be a south african. and thats a red flag.
why would are try too hard to be a south african?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
I knew you were ignorant. There are many south african women who have novels. If writing novels is intelligence to you then I am let down
yes they write novels. but compare with stuff in nigeria. they even sell novels online you buy via airtime. dude!! you never seen anything like this in SA
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Fact is; Nigerians are so much addicted to social media, that's why it look like they are too smart.

Lots of online rants, diss, savage, positive and negative contributions, advise and others.

Yet, they don't put it to practice in reality, is that what "Smart" should be all about.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i don't give a fûck about op's guestion.....,........... or was it a statement undecided

anyways the prob i have with the thread is the comment you made viz: "ladies here don't take note of each other........" undecided

we both know that's bullshït undecided [u]
My reality! I don't care if you think otherwise. Sorry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by makydebbie(f): 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
Threads I come across these days.

Spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
yes they write novels. but compare with stuff in nigeria. they even sell novels online you buy via airtime. dude!! you never seen anything like this in SA
so selling novels online doesn't happen in south africa The leading economy in africa?? Hehe hahaha ai this guy is clueless grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same way you should stop disturbing the peace of my mentions and I wonder when it became a crime to ask of someone.
Better maintain your lane.

You don't have a lane.

Your mention will not know peace until you stop deceiving yourself in the name of care.

Fvckin call who you care for or remain silent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
never even noticed their existence on this forum. I don't even know how an average south African gal looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

its not about being addicted to social media. its about WHICH social media. in SA its the picture-based social networks that are popular coz empty heads only think of pics.
in nigeria its words-based social networks that are popular. coz heads are overflowing with knowledge. a girl like MissWrite would murder a whole college of girls with her knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ibkayee(f): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
Is that it? Nigerian girls have called other Nigerian girls far worse lol

If you go to a medium with a predominantly South African crowd, you'll probably find the same thing but vice versa. South African girls can be FOINE though
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
jessca048:
never even noticed their existence on this forum. I don't even know how an average south African gal looks like.
u know u just acting like you dont
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Is that it? Nigerian girls have called other Nigerian girls worse lol

If you go to a medium that is predominantly South African, you'll probably find the same thing but vice versa. South African girls can be FOINE though
what's foine?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
so selling novels online doesn't happen in south africa The leading economy in africa?? Hehe hahaha ai this guy is clueless grin grin
dont equate economic success with education level. most SA wealth is in the hands of the white. and black south africans are some of the poorest educated people in africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ibkayee(f): 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
what's foine?
An exaggerated 'fine'
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

You don't have a lane.

Your mention will not know peace until you stop deceiving yourself in the name of care.

Fvckin call who you care for or remain silent.
You always know my usual reply to you "Your problem donstan,I could care less Hippolyta doesn't care about the opinion of inconsequential people you can continue to take panadol in matters that concern me.
I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
So in Nigeria heads are flowing with knowledge? Why is nigeria so messed up then? What kind of knowledge do they have that can't get things working in order
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:

An exaggerated 'fine'
lol I love how you talk tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:13pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
its not about being addicted to social media. its about WHICH social media. in SA its the picture-based social networks that are popular coz empty heads only think of pics.
in nigeria its words-based social networks that are popular. coz heads are overflowing with knowledge. a girl like MissWrite would murder a whole college of girls with her knowledge.

Now, the question should be. "How many ladies are like MissWrite" on Nland. She’s one in a million, not because of her writeups and ideas, but because she rarely disrespect any Nland guy.

But sir, you don't expect me to be boastful of Nigerian ladies because of one person. Hell NO!

Take a look at ladies on this section and do the judging yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

He has a point..

The pass mark in south Africa is 40% from high school all the way to university.
The have two different type of mathematics which are mathematics literacy (simpler maths) and our normal mathematics.

Although, I think this is more of a result of white repression in the past with the education system imposed on the blacks.

Nonetheless, they are catching up.

You might be amazed after discussing with a black south African chick offline.

I think the e warriors are coming tho, I have no time for childish banters these days
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
dont equate economic success with education level. most SA wealth is in the hands of the white. and black south africans are some of the poorest educated people in africa.
you are not clued up in balance of population the black middle class in south africa is much more than white but scale wise white people are more economically emancipated because they are fewer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You always know my usual reply to you "Your problem donstan,I could care less Hippolyta doesn't care about the opinion of inconsequential people you can continue to take panadol in matters that concern me.
I don't care.

And who gave you Hippolyta as a name?

Are your parents aware of that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 19, 2018
lol, at briandaman are u not the South Africa dude, who created a thread,that u want to date Nigerian woman? Why insult them now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
He has a point..

The pass mark in south Africa is 40% from high school all the way to university.
The have two different type of mathematics which are mathematics literacy (similar math) and our normal mathematics.

Although, I think this is more of a result of white repression in the past with the education system imposed on the blacks.

Nonetheless, they are catching up.

You might be amazed after discussing with a black south African chick offline

I think the e warriors are coming tho, I have no time for childish banters these days

If you don't mind.

What's your definition of a smart lady?

Academics?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
So in Nigeria heads are flowing with knowledge? Why is nigeria so messed up then? What kind of knowledge do they have that can't get things working in order
zimbabweans are more educated than south africans but look how much of a shìt show that country is. education level does not always equal national success.
even if nigeria may be a mess the citizens are more educated than the citizens of SA. politicians fvck up countries but teachers always do their jobs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
Saviour22:
lol, at Birdman are u not the South Africa dude, who created a thread,that u want to date Nigerian woman? Why insult them now
i didn't insult them
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
i didn't insult them
then what are u doing now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
you are not clued up in balance of population the black middle class in south africa is much more than white but scale wise white people are more economically emancipated because they are fewer
you're just repeating my point in your own words. i said WEALTH is in the hands of the whites. not that whites are more than the blacks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2018
Saviour22:
then what are u doing now?
saying that people are jealous is not insulting them bra
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
you're just repeating my point in your own words. i said WEALTH is in the hands of the whites. not that whites are more than the blacks.
it looks like that because of scale of population
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
saying that people are jealous is not insulting them bra
jealous about what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.