Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15534 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
i know all of south africa and most girls who you label are in hillbrow or sunnyside where your fellow Nigerian drug lords and pimps reside
you wont find nigerian men around ugly women. never!! those guys like beauty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
LadyMarionette:

Why? Do you not have 5 fingers on one hand?
grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

you wont find nigerian men around ugly women. never!! those guys like beauty.
hahaha you must be kidding me. Ugly south african girls with no education are the ones who hang around Nigerian drug lords
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
On this forum?

Lol [color=red]Ladies here hardly take note of each other to start with cheesy

like you believe that yourself undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, I see. Although, I don't know. I don't even know how an average South African girl looks like.
Nobody ugly jare

Owo ni koko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, I see. Although, I don't know. I don't even know how an average South African girl looks like.
they look like milk and honey grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
hahaha you must be kidding me. Ugly south african girls with no education are the ones who hang around Nigerian drug lords
never equate looks with education. you'll confuse yourself. in SA the prettiest girls are in the villages unschooled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by LadyMarionette(f): 9:38pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 19, 2018
LadyMarionette:

Why? Do you not have 5 fingers on one hand?
Oh mine. Hail the queen of savages. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
never equate looks with education. you'll confuse yourself. in SA the prettiest girls are in the villages unschooled.
there is no village in south africa. It's townships and surbubs
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

like you believe that yourself undecided
The reality! Which isn't always a general thing smiley

How many south African Ladies are here BTW?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
there is no village in south africa. It's townships and surbubs
no country in africa does not have a village. you came to SA and only saw the cities and townships and surburbs and thought that was it? you're not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
south african women: hot but dumb nigerian women :smart but ugly.
nigerian men: handsome - nigerian women : ugly south african men: ugly - south afican women: beautiful
What's your definition of a smart lady?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

no country in africa does not have a village. you came to SA and only saw the cities and townships and surburbs and thought that was it? you're not serious.
i didn't come to S.A I am south african
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by LadyMarionette(f): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh mine. Hail the queen of savages. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by francesawesome(f): 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Is this a south African group or what, why the comparison?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
I have never noticed any of these.
By the way I wonder where Xhosanostra is I haven't read her comments for days and she was last seen on the 8th.I hope she is doing fine.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
francesawesome:
Is this a south African group or what, why the comparison?
does it have to be a south african group to share a sentiment?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have never noticed any of these.
By the way I wonder where Xhosanostra is I haven't read her comments for days and she was last seen on the 8th.I hope she is doing fine.

If you care for her well-being, call her on phone.

If you don't have her number, then you never cared.

Quit the pretense.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Quit the pretense.
hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

What's your definition of a smart lady?
intelligent. you know a site like Nairaland wouldnt exist in SA. if it did the girls wouldnt be contributing like the girls here are doing. smart i mean well-read, articulate, such things.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The reality! Which isn't always a general thing smiley

How many south African Ladies are here BTW?

i don't give a fûck about op's guestion.....,........... or was it a statement undecided

anyways the prob i have with the thread is the comment you made viz: "ladies here don't take note of each other........" undecided

we both know that's bullshït undecided [u]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
i didn't come to S.A I am south african
you are not.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

intelligent. you know a site like Nairaland wouldnt exist in SA. if it did the girls wouldnt be contributing like the girls here are doing. smart i mean well-read, articulate, such things.
go to south africa. Com you will be proved wrong
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Quit the pretense.
Mind the way you quote me to annoy me on this forum.
If you want to pretend do it and don't put words in what I typed.I didn't ask for your input.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

If "Well-read and being articulated" is the smart you meant, then I'm ok.

Because Nigerian ladies don't worth the "Smart" hype.

Their online appearance isn't reality, you of all people should know that,.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
go to south africa. Com you will be proved wrong
name any SA site like this that you know
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mind the way you quote me to annoy me on this forum.
If you want too pretend do it and don't put words in what I typed.I didn't ask for your input.

Just call her number and stop disturbing the peace of this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

If "Well-read and being articulated" is the smart you meant, then I'm ok.

Because Nigerian ladies don't worth the "Smart" hype.

Their online appearance isn't reality, you of all people should know that,.
lol nigerian girls are smart for Africa. believe me. if you hate what you see there you'll be disappointed this side. you know things like writing novels in huge numbers etc, such things dont exist this side bro.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
name any SA site like this that you know
chat 27. I am south african. Or you want me to text in isizulu. Or sesotho. Or Afrikaans or tsotsitaal to prove?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Just call her number and stop disturbing the peace of this forum.
Same way you should stop disturbing the peace of my mentions and I wonder when it became a crime to ask of someone.
Better maintain your lane.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
I knew you were ignorant. There are many south african women who have novels. If writing novels is intelligence to you then I am let down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.