Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15540 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 5:22am On May 20, 2018
emmyid:

Now, this is my Objective analysis.
I have bunch of South African girls as friends, topping the list is Bathini. They are pretty no doubt but very very dumb and emotionally weak.

They prioritize love, and are preoccupied with love matters. Always heart broken and never resourceful. And just like Naija girls, they love materialism.

60% of South African ladies are Baby Mamas. They can sabi carry belle anyhow eh.
every woman in the world loves love so what's your point you dumb wit
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 6:01am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Ever since I joined this forum I have realised that there is animosity between south african women and Nigerian women. Why? Is it because Nigerian women feel intimidated by the beauty of south african women? I have noticed comments that were so unfortunate from Nigerian women regarding S.A women.... comments like whores.prostitutes. It's like they view all south african women as filth and sex workers. It's not south african women's fault that they look better than Nigerian women. Blame it on God. Live with this fact south african women are just prettier make peace with that and stop hating and making your life difficult angry

HIV/AIDS is rampant in South Africa and maybe that's the reason why Nigerian women feel the need to show love for their men by shading south African women.. Yes, your women are beautiful but what's the point if they are DISEASED.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2018
Bidobado:

HIV/AIDS is rampant in South Africa and maybe that's the reason why Nigerian women feel the need to show love for their men by shading south African women.. Yes, your women are beautiful but what's the point if they are DISEASED.
your view point is dumb
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by emmyid(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
every woman in the world loves love so what's your point you dumb wit

Lol... Coming a from a Xenophobic Mofo seeking attention on a Nigerian forum?

South African men are the most dim witted, insecure, barbaric and jealous men I ever know.
Your Boys- Dumb, insecure, lazy, drunkards
Your girls- Dumb, whores, easily wooed, and no nothing else than crying over men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2018
emmyid:

Lol... Coming a from a Xenophobic Mofo seeking attention on a Nigerian forum?

South African men are the most dim witted, insecure, barbaric and jealous men I ever know.
Your girls- Dumb, whores, easily wooed, and no nothing else than crying over men.
if Nigerian guys were not lazy they wouldn't be drug dealers and 419 scammers looking to make a quick buck. Nigerian men are the laziest and corrupt in the whole world that's why they want quick money by scamming innocent people. Nigerian woman don't cry over love? Aren't they easy to Bleep? Women all over the world cry over men in fact in Nigeria women kill their men so what's your point you slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 7:13am On May 20, 2018
greiboy:
He has a point..

The pass mark in south Africa is 40% from high school all the way to university.
The have two different type of mathematics which are mathematics literacy (simpler maths) and our normal mathematics.

Although, I think this is more of a result of white repression in the past with the education system imposed on the blacks.

Nonetheless, they are catching up.

You might be amazed after discussing with a black south African chick offline.

I think the e warriors are coming tho, I have no time for childish banters these days
40% for real??
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 7:14am On May 20, 2018
Saviour22:
lol, at briandaman are u not the South Africa dude, who created a thread,that u want to date Nigerian woman? Why insult them now
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2018
Bidobado:

so Nigerian women don't have HIV? Hahahaha how stupid u are
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
I honestly didn't expect such a reaction when I posted this post it's overbearing. But I guess the truth does touch people and sparks a reaction from them good or bad. And the reactions so far have been good and bad. Anyhow that was me just expressing my outlook on Nigerian women and their apparent dislike of south african women. A meet opinion. No need to insult one another over it. Thanks for all your contributions. May peace be with you all wink
Why should they love them when they are killing Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2018
princfred:
Why should they love them when they are killing Nigerians?
who is killing Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
so Nigerian women don't have HIV? Hahahaha how stupid u are
HIV/AIDS is rampant in south africa. What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2018
princfred:
HIV/AIDS is rampant in south africa. What part of that is too hard for you to understand?
HIV is rampant in Nigeria and all over africa Check the stats
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2018
emmyid:

Now, this is my Objective analysis.
I have bunch of South African girls as friends, topping the list is Bathini. They are pretty no doubt but very very dumb and emotionally weak.

They prioritize love, and are preoccupied with love matters. Always heart broken and never resourceful. And just like Naija girls, they love materialism.

60% of South African ladies are Baby Mamas. They can sabi carry belle anyhow eh.
This is what a smack down and knockout looks like. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
HIV is rampant in Nigeria and all over africa Check the stats
Its much more rampant in SouthAfrica. Are you doubting that?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Bitch, I'm smart. Smarter than you will ever be, too. It's not my fault you're psychologically challenged and you can't recognize that. grin
Chai. Babe this one strong o. I feel it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2018
princfred:
Its much more rampant in SouthAfrica. Are you doubting that?
hahaha so it matters where it's rampant the most hahahaha. The fact is HIV is rampant all over Africa. Its not a south African disaster its continental. The fact is south Africans in general don't give a shit about Africa and Africans don't want to accept that that's why they insult our women and people calling us HIV creators because we abuse you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by mhisbliss(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2018
Is it the south africa i know or another one cheesy, you need to see the stuff these dumb and loose girls post online, i ain't here to argue over what i see everyday, argue with your keyboard
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
who is killing Nigerians?
SA men na. Are you denying that too Does the d in you stand for denier?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 7:35am On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin
the guy is a clown, he think say as him be foreigner ,9ja women go rush am grin but him no no say 9ja girls love Oyibo men, if u be foreigner ,and you no be Oyibo OYO, be your name grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is it the south africa i know or another one cheesy, you need to see the stuff these dumb and loose girls post online, i ain't here to argue over what i see everyday, argue with your keyboard
wherever there is money involved lose girls appear even in your messy Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
hahaha so it matters where it's rampant the most hahahaha. The fact is HIV is rampant all over Africa. Its not a south African disaster its continental. The fact is south Africans in general don't give a shit about Africa and Africans don't want to accept that that's why they insult our women and people calling us HIV creators because we abuse you all.
HIV is more prevalent in SA than in Nigeria mr d. Am not stated it to spite SA but as a matter of fact as HIV to one affects all. Is it really that hard for your brain to process tha? I guess deflection antics(another index of dimwittedness) is also prevalent there .
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 7:39am On May 20, 2018
Saviour22:
the guy is a clown, he think say as him be foreigner ,9ja women go rush am grin but him no no say 9ja girls love Oyibo men, if u be foreigner ,and you no be Oyibo OYO, be your name grin
i saw the thread where he was requesting for a nigerian lady for a date cheesy.so i wonder why he now attacks d same naija ladies he wants to date cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2018
princfred:
SA men na. Are you denying that too Does the d in you stand for denier?
Nigerians have been killing and destroying south African lives for years with drugs and prostitution rings. Its time we return the favour don't u think?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2018
Saviour22:
I give it to Nigerian women for that one. They dont like any people who kill Nigerian men no matter the issues Nigerian ladies may have with Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by princfred(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Nigerians have been killing and destroying south African lives for years with drugs and prostitution rings. Its time we return the favour don't u think?
So you dont have laws, law enforcement officers or courts to deal with drug peddlers? You are just looking for a reason to justify xenophobia. I guess SA girls dont do prostitution. They get their own brand of HIV from the air they breathe abi? How many of the SA prostitutes have you killed? This may really be true:
By emmyid:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 7:43am On May 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oh well, I wouldn't want to be considered smart by one who is 'wise 'enough to equate smartness with being respectful smiley

It's too early to start proving that you aren't smart.

Where did I equate such?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 7:45am On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

i saw the thread where he was requesting for a nigerian lady for a date cheesy.so i wonder why he now attacks d same naija ladies he wants to date cheesy.
they no gree date am na, the thin they pain am well well grin na make him they curse them here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 7:47am On May 20, 2018
ubunja:
my point was on the general unfairness of life. how sometimes even the smart and educated dont always make it. not because they are failures or lazy, but life happens and things just dont go right for no reason.

Life don't work for you, it works with you.

And if you fail to make it, you are responsible for that, not life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 7:49am On May 20, 2018
princfred:
I give it to Nigerian women for that one. They dont like any people who kill Nigerian men no matter the issues Nigerian ladies may have with Nigerian men.
yes, I agree wit u, smileyand they are smarter than that dumb hippopotamus South Africa women grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by highqueen(f): 7:57am On May 20, 2018
[s]
IamD18:

I can't say for other countries, but in Nigeria, academics plays less role in improving life perspectives.

Academics in Nigeria is a scam, a tool of boast, a show to belong and means for few to blow.
BrO, check the state of the country and tell the truth.

Somewhere in Zamfara, Aba, Osun, Onitsha and any village, some people don't know our president, it's something you can find anywhere.

On Nairaland herein, some ladies don't know the difference between world cup and nations cup. Fact!

[/s]
what have you contributed to the society if not stupid posts like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by highqueen(f): 8:00am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Ubunja is misleading these guys, honestly. Ever since he started his miseducations stuff...everybody just wan begin dey form Alpha. But, the thing is they just look stupider by the day.
alpha kor,beta ni.grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2018
Saviour22:
they no gree date am na, the thin they pain am well well grin na make him they curse them here. grin
i concur cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Treat A Man / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.