Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (35041 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by 123papas(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2018
No man falls in love with and keeps being in love without investing in her. Must not be money always, could be time, energy etc. Ur heart lies where ur treasure is. Invest in her and u ll find yourself loving her freely. That Age stuff is bullshit, whats the difference between 26 and 22, they still in the same age grade

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by rosalieene(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2018
No need for the long epistle...
the fact here is that you have zero love for her and not the age issue.

Its better u break the engagement than marry out of pity. But have you tried remembering the good old days,? it might help.
think about where she went wrong.

If you still can't help it, call her. . tell her but not in a way that will hurt her so bad.

she ll cry, faint and move on with her life afterwards. She won't be the first, neither the last to have a heartbreak.

but why were u pretending all this months. its so unfair. who knows, you might have blocked her real hubby from meeting her.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cooooooks(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2018
You are the kind of man that gives Nigerians a bad name. Why did you rush to propose and for what?

Biko break up with her and save her heartache.

Now to your ridiculous myths. Who told you that people get tired of sex with age? Big big lie. Now, if you think she is too old for you (when she is 2 years younger) and won't show you respect, do you think a 20 year old girl will show you respect?

How do you expect your wife, someone who will see you naked, at your weakest, hear you make sounds during sex; how are they supposed to "respect" (aka fear) you? Oboy you are 28, do you think you could do better than this girl? Do you think you could get a better love, especially if she doesn't love you for money?

If it is only the age thing that is disturbing you, forget about it and forge ahead. However, break up if you will use other things to justify cheating on her or not treating her well, like an equal.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by MrDKR(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2018
SMH! Hmmmm... Nawa oh! Chairman, itz obvious that you are been driven like a flag in this matter... Because your "age excuse" just doesn't make sense at all... Even if you are 5 years older than her or better put, you are older than her as you desire, that doesn't guaranty a successful marriage!

Chairman, stand your ground, follow your heart, take a decision & be responsibility for the consequences.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by dexcira(f): 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.
. God bless u.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CsRockefeller(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
123papas:
No man falls in love with and keeps being in love without investing in her. Must not be money always, could be time, energy etc. Ur heart lies where ur treasure is. Invest in her and u ll find yourself loving her freely. That Age stuff is bullshit, whats the difference between 26 and 22, they still in the same age grade

word, true and true.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by dandig(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Op you are not good in relationships I see. All of sudden you lost love for her cus YOUR EYES JUST GOT OPENED TO SEEING HER AGE.secondly you keep talking about who did this to her, who disvirgined her, who she ate first etc ..damn bruh I thought true love overlooks shit... Lastly she made you to go see her parents for approval even when twas obvious you haven't dated enough to be mature(she read you dude).Dude I'm 5years younger than you but could read BTW d lines.. Now do this for US try to revive the love, take her out, tell her you love her and ask her if she does, try to have sex so as to bond even better...don't thank me
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by MrSly(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.
You just got the words outta my mouth. Kids jumping into luv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / My Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.