Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (35046 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:18am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin

Evils undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:22am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Evils undecided

tongue tongue

I heard virgin boys gat big pimples because they ve not ..... Before. I still believe the story because it sounds funnier than anything science tells me
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:23am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Let me laugh with you smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked

Hey you smiley

I thought you'd help your bro out... ( He sounds like your friend and his fiancé). Why Naija people so savage though, he's calling a 26 baby, old cry cry cry

If I was in naija they'd send me off to the nursing home grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:25am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
tongue tongue

I heard virgin boys gat big pimples because they ve not ..... Before. I still believe the story because it sounds funnier than anything science tells me

Shat up! You're probably right tho, but I'd take acne over stds lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:31am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey you smiley

I thought you'd help your bro out... ( He sounds like your friend and his fiancé). Why Naija people so savage though, he's calling a 26 baby, old cry cry cry

If I was in naija they'd send me off to the nursing home grin
We can't deal with a 28year old virgin who proposed marriage with "GOD TOLD ME" so we are shipping him to UK to stay with LivingFree to learn the rudiments of proposal and also for proper virginity check up

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:32am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Shat up! You're probably right tho, but I'd take acne or stds lipsrsealed
I prefer our local slang for better understanding
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:34am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

I meant: Acne Over STD angry
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:35am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Ohkayyyyy
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:37am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
We can't deal with a 28year old virgin who proposed marriage with "GOD TOLD ME" so we are shipping him to UK to stay with LivingF.ree to learn the rudiments of proposal and also for proper virginity check up

@Bold why you so evil, tho grin grin grin

We in the UK are truly humbled by this gesture of good will but we humbly decline. We will send him to our German cousins and see if they will accept grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:37am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Ohkayyyyy.

Some guy was trying to know you more on my thread and you slam the door on his face. I wanted to wrestle you to the ground for that as per Guys Code. cool
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:37am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

What is our local slang grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:40am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Ohkayyyyy.

Some guy was trying to know you more on my thread and you slam the door on his face. I wanted to wrestle you to the ground for that as per Guys Code. cool

Fvck the guy code you just wanted to wrestle grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:41am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

@Bold why you so evil, tho grin grin grin

We in the UK are truly humbled by this gesture of good will but I humbly decline. We will send him to our German cousins and see if they will accept grin
This girl doesn't know Nigerians force things on people. Take him and stop moving him around cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:41am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Fvck the guy code you just wanted to wrestle grin
How come you are in my head grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 12:45am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
How come you are in my head grin grin grin

We have derailed, finished kiss
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:48am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

We have derailed, finished kiss
You are known for that so I'm not joining your bad gang
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57am On May 28, 2018
OP I'm sorry but I think you should have mercy on the girl.
Does she look "old"?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 1:03am On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
Haba sister your advice might help.
My brother most men are crying today for leaving the right women to marry a tiger, don't allow the devil have a last laff over u. Ur uncle being a pastor will be among those to insult u if u make a wrong move and marry a wrong woman tomorrow.

I can see u don't understand what u are doing but I would advice that u take this into consideration...
Do u know that most men left an angel to marry d devil's niece just because of flimsy excuses?

Leave if u want to leave but I promise u that u will be d one to advice others not to throw away God fearing women for tigers.

Please leave so a good guy observing and praying for Ur break up can come in to be the real man that girl deserves. The lady don't deserve a sissy as a husband.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 1:04am On May 28, 2018
That "god spoke to you "says a lot about your person. Enough said.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by nanauju(f): 1:15am On May 28, 2018
Please do her a favor and end it. You don't deserve her.. Pls make sure you tell her how immature you are to handle marriage and you will never be a good husband to her. Hell! You are a potential cheat.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by femi4: 5:45am On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.
you are kid not a novice. No man behave this way. 28 is just a number and to think you are a leader in a fellowship makes it suck. You lack every shades of maturity. I pity the girl in advance

15 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by ekanDamie: 6:46am On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.
Shes not ur first love, u dont even know what love is as u are not sure of ur feelings.
At 28 u can not just start sampling relationships
Uve just allowed what oda pipu think quench wat u felt for her dats were ur immaturity became obvious. Ur letting age determine things, wen u should be more concerned bout her behaviour

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by epistleNow(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2018
@ Mrbehave

Breaking up with her will probably not give you rest of mind, cos you're conflicted, confused.

You need to ask yourself deeply ( silencing all other noise in your head) the reason you were attracted to her in the first place.

You need to trace your steps back to when you first noticed her and what you felt for her.

If it was genuine attraction, care, love, then you can rebuild from there. ( again block out all distracting noise in your head)

But if it was pity concerns, curiosity, then you need go to her and narrate all that is going on inside you.

She will be hurt but eventually she will be happy when she realises you weren't what she thought you were to her.

She's just 26. She will be okay eventually.

Don't relocate anywhere and lose your job unless there's another one waiting for you.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by BossLaifay(f): 7:14am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin
Hahahahahah. You done crase finish. Lol.

OP is a joke. Better don't marry that girl o. You are still a small boy.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 7:15am On May 28, 2018
Lol to those who said 28yrs is matured.

Here the maturity is not just in leadership or thought but in relationship.

The guy fell in love with the girl just to quell her over her past.

The pastor Is not helping matter they always believe that what' makes marriage work long-term is sex.

I had same confusion when I was still a virgin. All I think about is marrying a young girl that will satisfy my sex urge till I die.

After having sex for the first time , it became clear to me the term sex is highly overrated.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by mikejj(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2018
grin guy see you see your future...which do you prefer end it now or end it when u are married ..man no time to waste.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:

Well, we all make mistakes. I feel sorry for her, and for you too.

First thing you have to do is to resign as a V/leader. Met her at her house and break the news to her. Also tell her you don't love her and you are not going through with the marriage. See her parents too, Apologize for breaking your marriage promises. Then sincerely learn how to love God and your fellow man. There is a difference between being religious and being a Christian.

We all make mistakes, but the greatest mistake you will make is marrying someone you don't love.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:34am On May 28, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

Well, we all make mistakes. I feel sorry for her, and for you too.

First thing you have to do is to resign as a V/leader. Met her at her house and break the news to her. Also tell her you don't love her and you are not going through with the marriage. See her parents too, Apologize for breaking your marriage promises. Then sincerely learn how to love God and your fellow man. There is a difference between being religious and being a Christian.

We all make mistakes, but the greatest mistake you will make is marrying someone you don't love.
Thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by terrezo2002(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
Moreover we are both leaders of same fellowship.Am the V/leader and she is the F/sec.
Leaders of fellowship French kissing and smooching. Chai! Brother, It is called fornication and God hates it.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:50am On May 28, 2018
mikejj:
grin guy see you see your future...which do you prefer end it now or end it when u are married ..man no time to waste.
It is not as easy as you have written. The last time we had a simple misunderstanding she fainted. She was taken to the hospital, after treating her the doctor said that someone offended her that's why she fainted and it is not as if he asked her and she told him what happened.He was able to figure it out through the tests he conducted on her.It is only me and her that know what the doctor was talking about is true.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by sparklezeee: 10:51am On May 28, 2018
God Told Me To Propose To You. Lol
guy you bad.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:55am On May 28, 2018
terrezo2002:

Leaders of fellowship French kissing and smooching. Chai! Brother, It is called fornication and God hates it.
True, may GOD give us the grace to overcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / My Big Day / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.