Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (35045 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by jonadaft: 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.
So you lied against God abi?

Na the God dey punish u now
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
Dear OP, just tell us you have had enough of her body and you now yarn for something new. All the above excuses are extremely flimsy. Just man up and end the relationship immediately. Best of luck with your next customer.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by mindsta(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
@op,i will just advice 2 to not get married 2 her.Pls let ha be because a broken courtship or relationship is beta dan a broken home
Concerning u not having any feelings watsover,i tink its a psychologically tin n u can pray about it n work on yourself cos trust me,no mata who u marry lata,u still goin 2 av such issues if u dont work on urself now...tnk u

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Octaves(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin
Wetin concern pimples and virginity
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by adedayoa2(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
me too dey pity her no b small. thanx sir.
please don't marry her, you don't love her at allll

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by ikevictor: 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
You're a kid! Take it or leave it. Age isn't the only yardstick for measuring maturity. What of mental/psychological maturity?

You almost made sense until you called a grown man “kid” twice. It would have felt better if you classified his character in this case as immature.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Daeylar(f): 2:34pm On May 28, 2018
"I'm 2 years older than her, but she will soon be older than me" WTF? grin

LMAO grin grin

Op thanks for the laugh abeg grin lool!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by adedayoa2(f): 2:36pm On May 28, 2018
seunmsg:
Dear OP, just tell us you have had enough of her body and you now yarn for something new. All the above excuses are extremely flimsy. Just man up and end the relationship immediately. Best of luck with your next customer.
walahi, he doesn't love her binti
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2018
See how this OP dey solve permutations and combinations on top my head undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cliqtips: 2:39pm On May 28, 2018
If not that I'm a gentleman, I'd have given hot hot..

OP said he's 28yrs and two years older that the lady.
And you're still asking how old is she ?
Like really ?

And you'll be the type that'll be beat kids if they dont know calculation.

Rada rada !!
samyfreshsmooth:

hehehehe you're funny o cheesy

how old is she?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
Printerscanner:
Dear OP, I hope you are at home playing with your mates as today is children day because you are a child and should be treated as such. Who even wants to marry a child like you? Save this innocent woman a life long headache, break up with her and go to Northern Nigeria to get a 12 years old bride.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cliqtips: 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
LOl..... That part got me laughing.

But I understand what he meant by that. Not age wise but physical appearance I guess
Daeylar:
"I'm 2 years older than her, but she will soon be older than me" WTF? grin

LMAO grin grin

Op thanks for the laugh abeg grin lool!!!

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by emmydauner: 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
u ar 28, it mean she is 26,mcheww bros you stil never know wetin you want.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Glomoni: 2:41pm On May 28, 2018
Hope u know one of the sins against The Holy Spirit? How can you say thus says The Lord when God has not spoken See, let me put it clear to you, u are not mature at all, what has age got to do with marriage??How can you say you have zero love because of age?? Abeg, wait till u are 35yrs let's see if ur brain will be fully developed.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Born2winmorpusi: 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.

You sound like a piss of shitxx ewu
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cliqtips: 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
LOl..... That part where you said you're Older than her but she'll be older than you got me laughing though.

But I guess you meant she'd be older looking at the appearance right ?
If that's it, it depends on the way you use her though like stress and all you make her go through.
All these can be corrected by exercising the body to renew all the worn out tissue and muscles.

I beg lemme just drop my pen but them there's more to this you typed here.

Mrbehave:
Moreover we are both leaders of same fellowship.Am the V/leader and she is the F/sec.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by marktony77(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by seniormallam(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
she's 26
make thunder fire you there, she's 26 and ure 28, sorry bro, you are not making sense, I left the lady I'm supposed to marry because she's a sickler SS and married AS, in fact the SS lady hasn't taking me to the hospital like the AS I later married, only me know say na God catch me, don't leave a good woman for this excuse pls, I dey go hospital sote I get customer wey dey barb me beside d hospital

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
cliqtips:
If not that I'm a gentleman, I'd have given hot hot.. OP said he's 28yrs and two years older that the lady.
And you're still asking how old is she ? Like really ? And you'll be the type that'll be your kids if they dont know calculation.
Rada rada !!

Dont blame him, he's in same league with the op, both are shidren grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2018
cliqtips:
If not that I'm a gentleman, I'd have given hot hot..

OP said he's 28yrs and two years older that the lady.
And you're still asking how old is she ?
Like really ?

And you'll be the type that'll be your kids if they dont know calculation.

Rada rada !!

oga read op's post again and come back to tell me if you saw where he mentioned he's 28 undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Ifymma(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
It is not as easy as you have written. The last time we had a simple misunderstanding she fainted. She was taken to the hospital, after treating her the doctor said that someone offended her that's why she fainted and it is not as if he asked her and she told him what happened.He was able to figure it out through the tests he conducted on her.It is only me and her that know what the doctor was talking about is true.

So you know all these and you are talking about leaving her, age is just a number there are many men whom their wives are older than. You are older than her and you are complaining, who told you that she will be old as time goes on? all you need do is to take care of her and help her watch her weight to avoid over fat which will make her older like you said. so you are not being realistic, may be you saw someone else you feel you love and you are now talking about age.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by kyella(f): 2:47pm On May 28, 2018
go and sit down somewhere Abeg... fast.. fast.. Olodo
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by marktony77(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.
This person just said it all, God bless you 4 this ur statement.
To me you never liked her any way why start you don't want to finish, cause you knew about her age way before you engaged her didn't you. you were never matured enough for her. she deserves someone better i pray she realises that

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by SirBunky85(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.
I just feel like head butting u right now.nonsense sissy
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Funkybabee(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
Foolish boy!!!!kindly leave her to find her own man because she is not getting younger anymore!!!she will find her own soon,no need to worry about her..May God reward you with ur kindness in future
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Zeromoney(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
Tell her the plan truth about how you feel. You will be saving everyone (you, her and your families) future headaches.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Geesaintagape: 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
Travel n later tell her u impregnated a gal while there.
Na the reigning act of ending knotted relationship
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by spiritedtete: 2:51pm On May 28, 2018
This guy is a complete idiot... who isn't matured yet. Look at what he is saying "Age"... ode.

Is marriage by age...? Let me tell you what marriage is about...

Planing to grow in life together... by standing by ourselves and encouraging towards our individual or joint goals in life.

Do you think marriage is all that secondary school, university lovey dovey ... my friend get your priority in life first it is obvious you don't know how to do relationship... just focus on another thing.

By the way leave that area... if you don't want the girl anymore. Ode jati jati

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Rubbiish(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
@bold kimbraa was right...
U maybe 28yrs...but u still have the mindset of a kid.
How could u think of quitting your job & running away because of this little issue? Putting your parents under panic for nothing?
U are a virgin right?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 2:52pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short..
samyfreshsmooth:
oga read op's post again and come back to tell me if you saw where he mentioned he's 28 undecided

@samyfreshsmooth, what does the bolded mean? undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by MelaninQueen(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2018
Uncle here, is a kid and an immature kid at that because at least, some kids are way wiser and more mature than he is.

You have zero love for her now and your pastor and whatever said she will grow older than you?

I really don't know how to analyse your immaturity.

Is it the aspect of you listening to everyone's opinion about how she will grow old?

Or the aspect of you feeling the age gap is a reason to feel insecure and break up?

Or is it the aspect of you suddenly having zero love for her?

Or.is it the aspect of you not knowing what you want out of life?

Or Uncle tell me, is it the aspect of you being too cowardly to walk up to her and tell her you are still a kid and not ready for marriage?

Just tell me how you aren't immature in everyway?

Go get a girl you are 10years older than, who will probably be comfortable with your immaturity.

Or grow.up, become mature and be a stable man

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by SirBunky85(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2018
vickzie:
Meghan is older than Harry and they are happy, If she were to be Royalty, would you complain?
Anyway, find a way and breakup with her so She can move on while you search for a younger Bride
stale.use anoda instance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / My Big Day / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.