Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40271 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by austyn0(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
ogmask:

Toasting a lady is the least achievement of a broke guy. Some guys have no shelter , no food , no good clothes to wear and so on. If out of the list of more important things he decides to go toasting, wether she agrees or not, what about it. Let's not sound like we do not know that being absolutely broke doesn't mean brain-dead.
I am not doubting you man.....My case is, I might have made a mistake by including ambitionless,, Its contradicting right now,, I beg to take it back.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by tetula123(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja:
make

your

own

money!!!
you have killed me with laughter this morning..we not fighting here bro.. take it easy with the ladies Na.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:

You guys should stop being emotional over this topic. If you are broke, like broke...go and hustle. Don't stay on NL whining all day. When I was broke and jobless, no serious guy wanted to date me. Nobody wants a liability.

My dad didn't spend all his time fighting women online. That's why he got to the point he is today. He is still hustling at his age.

This social media has done more harm than good. Too many sissy men everywhere. Wake up and smell the coffee.

5yrs from now, you will realise time waits for no one.

Is this how you 'hustled'?

12 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
ivolt:

I agree that you are jobless. I mean what kind of engaged man write many insulting posts on a thread about money. Since you love poverty, why not leave those who love money alone and enjoy your beautiful impoverished life?
If u love money, make it. That was his message.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by charain: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja:
crazy for money but dont wanna work. just wanna use "love" to steal other people's money!
what a lowlife. go hustle girl. make your own moola. its 2018!!!
Put the blame where it lies. Most women never make the first "love" move. You have probably toasted broke ladies in the past, is the girl to blame for being broke or you for going for the low hanging fruit?
I won't even advice a non-broke woman to roll with a broke man because that relationship will lead to sadness in the long run unless she give up everything because love is a pretense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:

You guys should stop being emotional over this topic. If you are broke, like broke...go and hustle. Don't stay on NL whining all day. When I was broke and jobless, no serious guy wanted to date me. Nobody wants a liability.

My dad didn't spend all his time fighting women online. That's why he got to the point he is today. He is still hustling at his age.

This social media has done more harm than good. Too many sissy men everywhere. Wake up and smell the coffee.

5yrs from now, you will realise time waits for no one.
Bwahahshaha
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Geesaintagape: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
When in history did relationship change from love to economics.
I need answer

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Creamz(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

What is your definition of broke in the first place? For me when i had no job and had NOTHING MUCH, my woman believed in me and my dreams as all i had at the time were my DREAMS. She nulged me to sucess. Seeing her believing in me made me work harder. Today she is my wife. She never met me already made. Today she lives in a duplex owned by me and I'm planning on getting her a car for her next birthday as she just gave me a handsome baby boy. Sometimes all you need is someone to believe in your dreams not necessarily in how large your pocket is ATM.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ujampie: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.
my brother too much sense won't kill u.. ..nice one
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Mypeople2(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
make I hear, wait till u are financially strong b4 toasting a girl!! Yeah u can go broke as the relationship goes on!!! Not at the beginning, that’s trash
Babe being broke is different from from being poor. I met someone who works in an oil and gas organization. He said some time again he had to borrow less than 10k from his friend because he was broke. So being broke is no crime
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by koffsman(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Actually it's time to hustle but in the main time if you have a lady in mind walk up to her if she still av sense and you Tel her your plans and she sees you have a future not just a dreamer why not u can toast or woo because to me Love don't cost a thing
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by charain: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
@Shugavee, it is not for you to decide for others. There is nothing wrong with a broke guy toasting any lady he likes but it is up to the lady to decide.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Pocohantas, are you a serial cheat?

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Everybody should just face their warrant. If Nigerian girls want to go gold digging, so be it.

Guys too should pursue their hustle whilst figuring out a way to get their lust cured/satisfy/whatever. Time will tell eventually. No need for the internet back and forth.

The mods should be careful about the kinda threads they bring to FP.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ujampie: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Creamz:

What is your definition of broke in the first place? For me when i had no job and had NOTHING MUCH, my woman believed in me and my dreams as all i had at the time were my DREAMS. She nulged me to sucess. Seeing her believing in me made me work harder. Today she is my wife. She never met me already made. Today she lives in a duplex owned by me and I'm planning on getting her a car for her next birthday as she just gave me a handsome baby boy. Sometimes all you need is someone to believe in your dreams not necessarily in how large your pocket is ATM.
wow congrats sir.. .nice one.. .. Does she have any younger sister still single. .... I can do anything for a supportive lady.. .not an entitlement claiming slayqueen.. .
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
I'm surprised a lady on Nairaland can still put up a write-up like this... It's really pathetic

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by daclint(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
U have a bad reasoning, now let me make it clear to u that dating to some ladies out there got everything to do with feelings and not money , that's why some girls out there can still fall madly in love with a broke guy And be comfortable with it, I've had that kinda experience before, she loved me to the point her friends started asking stupid questions like what is even that guy gonna offer u, but the point is that she wasn't there for the money just love. Now things are different I can get her anything she want, see being broke is not actually a permanent stuff unless he's a lazy type. So yeah broke guys can actually be in a relationship. And yeah some ladies do fall in love with broke guys but I guess not ur type #no offense

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by cooooooks(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerian guys have to stop buying things for girls as a right.

The amounts that many guys spend on girls they aren't dating, are dating or want to date is staggering.

This cuts across all levels of income and wealth.

It's a different matter entirely if you've gotten the girl pregnant.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Pocohantas, are you a serial cheat?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Why does pocohantas cheat in person yet comes online to attack men?

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Senorprinz(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
You need to run for 2019 presidential election,
Your country needs you
Ximenez:
Yes I understand you. Most of the times i even force my girl to accept gifts from me because it makes me feel more like a man and take control of the relationship.

But if it doesn't happen that way let's say to you, are you that wretched in life that you can't buy your own things?
I only spend on girls that do not have sense of entitlement and gold-digger instinct, because they are rare to find and they make me happy.

Unlike majority of the hungry girls from hungry homes we have around. You take them out for a date, they eat like pigs and then take away some for their family at home, they will even ride with you in the car their father couldn't afford, and what do they have to give? Just vagina. Only their vagina gives them this sickling sense of entitlement. I just pity foolish and desperate guys with no proper training, they will continue to be at the receiving end of this nonsense.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by slimshed09(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Plots of land for sale @gwagwalada, Abuja. For more info. Contact 07033738447

*LAKEWOOD MANOR*
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lakewood Manor offer a range of life-enhancing amenities and facilities to discover a peaceful space to unwind and relax with the family.

This is just the perfect place for yoga or to take a break and de-stress through meditation.

The beautifully styled lobby and refined ambience of Lakewood Manor set the scene for the experience that awaits you.

Service plots is available with *Global C of O* as title for sale at:

400sqm *N4,000,000*
600sqm *N6,000,000*

_With *N2,000,000* Initial Deposit You Can Pay within 2 Months as Outright Payment_

Location: *Ibeju Lekki 3 minutes drive after lekki free trade zone and directly facing the Expressway*

Come home to luxurious apartments with tastefully appointed interiors, fitted kitchens, landscape garden, state of the art furnishing and many more.

*LUXURY APARTMENTS*

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Title: *Global C of O*
Price: *N16,000,000*

3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Price: *N18,000,000*

3 BEDROOM CONDO
Price: *N20,000,000*

Live the Luxury.... Luxury Beyonds Limits

*Contact us now 07033738449
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ogmask: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
I am not doubting you man.....My case is, I might have made a mistake by including ambitionless,, Its contradicting right now,, I beg to take it back.

No sweat man. One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by AreaFada2: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Many 9ja women clearly believe that dating is in exchange for money or other material favour. Often dating several guys at the same time for more money and more gifts.

I am scratching my head to find the difference between them and official prostitutes. shocked shocked

Many high class prostitutes sleep with very few rich men and get loads of money. Even fewer than the number of boyfriends some "normal girls" juggle easily.

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Jimmy231: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
Yes I understand you. Most of the times i even force my girl to accept gifts from me because it makes me feel more like a man and take control of the relationship.

But if it doesn't happen that way let's say to you, are you that wretched in life that you can't buy your own things?
I only spend on girls that do not have sense of entitlement and gold-digger instinct, because they are rare to find and they make me happy.

Unlike majority of the hungry girls from hungry homes we have around. You take them out for a date, they eat like pigs and then take away some for their family at home, they will even ride with you in the car their father couldn't afford, and what do they have to give? Just vagina. Only their vagina gives them this sickling sense of entitlement. I just pity foolish and desperate guys with no proper training, they will continue to be at the receiving end of this nonsense.
Bros you Don talk
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ximenez(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:
Everybody should just face their warrant. If Nigerian girls want to go gold digging, so be it.

Guys too should pursue their hustle whilst figuring out a way to get their lust cured/satisfy/whatever. Time will tell eventually. No need for the internet back and forth.

The mods should be careful about the kinda threads they bring to FP.
My friend things like this are so annoying, if you help most girls these days out of righteousness, she will be expecting you to collect her number, or take her home and have sex with her in return. Giving out Vagina in exchange for money/material things has to stop, unless you are a prostitute. Ladies' mentality that their vagina is a natural investment for them to get anything they want without working has to stop too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ivolt: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

If u love money, make it. That was his message.
Please reread his posts. He hates money and hates anybody who loves it. About making money, if you get a million naira gift from someone will you reject it because you didn't "make it"?
You made any money you attract to yourself whether through cutting grass or from a friend. No money is superior!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Jimmy231: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

During jacob time is there anything like Gucci, Micheal Cox. Uber etc. Don't let you religion fanatic makes you think out of the box
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ivolt: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

goan sitdown! Captain "save a hoe"

UBUNJA I KNOW, WHO ARE YOU?
Poverty ambassadors flock together.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
My friend things like this are so annoying, if you help most girls these days out of righteousness, she will be expecting you to collect her number, or take her home and have sex with her in return. Giving out Vagina in exchange for money/material things has to stop, unless you are a prostitute. Ladies' mentality that their vagina is a natural investment for them to get anything they want without working has to stop too.

It will be hard getting them to stop thinking that way. God will help us all. sad
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Jimmy231: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why you wan go toast woman when you know get money. Wish kind life be that. Take me for example all my dates na weeks or months and he they sweet die. If money Don finish you no fit see me again cos I don't want wan girl they form for my head
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
ivolt:

My family and Poverty ambassadors flock together.

Yea right, It is your GENERATIONS that flock with POVERTY AMBASSADORS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.