Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40235 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Jeferious: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
The general downfall of most men are ladies, if not all. This thread says it all.

Personally, woman no be anything for me, and I'm not gay either. If you set trap for me with woman, free am....you no go catch anything. Keep woman one side keep three wraps of weed the other side, I go just pick the wraps of weed go my way. Why woman kitten dey shack una like this seriously beats me. Highest 1 hour of naked pleasure....everything go come back to normal. You can't compare that with the joy that comes with knowing that you own a 2018 G-Wagon Jeep and some landed properties. Better still if your name don enter Forbes list.

All my life, I have not walked up to a lady to woo her(unless I wan use you catch fun). Once I don't notice any chemistry, Bye Bye. The best relationships I've been into with the opposite sex began with the ladies making the first move. Maybe it's my fine face that's doing the magic for me. But if na the other way, the girl go wait tire. Afterall, na f##k still end am.

My brothers, no be we like f##k pass. Don't let your libido make you a slave to another human being. There's a reason why we are classified as higher animals. Someone said that God knew that if he had left man alone without a woman, he would have achieved as much as he(God) did. Hence he created a woman and made her man's weakness. If you want to be like God, avoid this weakness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
These are the same women that will start forming equality and feminism later on, Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
now u r just being pained!! I am not saying he has to be a millionaire or something!! But he shouldn’t meet a girl for her to suffer with him!!! If he is a meat seller he can get her mama out of 300 coke of 100!! 1k when she needs it !!! Not I am broke suffer with me!!! Please u guys need to do better!!! All these ritual talk is not an excuse!!! They can both work together to make a better life for themselves but not at the beginning

Ritual talk is not an excuse oh. As day goes by, more women are missing. Anyway, Lets move on to a serious issue.

The problem usually arise when the [Woman] in the relationship has no Job. She becomes frustrated & needs to survive.
We as a society should first solve the Women empowerment issue first.
When I eventually dated a girl who was working & quite alright I never had this issues of Money or brokenness of a thing etc. Even when I had no money. She was good on her own. She didn't need my money to love me or survive.

As far as I'm concerned Relationship in Nigeria is like an employer / employee relationship. You date a girl, Her problems becomes yours. You take care of her needs. If you have enough money to keep you both. She stays with you.
If not, If she gets a better offer. She moves on to another employer with more Dividends, Bonuses and Retirement benefits.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ivolt: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

I followed him.. How do u justify a broke guy shouldn't date while a broke girl should? Economy is hard, leadership is corrupt.. Suicides are rife.
I never justified the above but there is no right to date! If he toasts a broke girl and she refuses him she has done nothing wrong, he should simply move on to the next target. But some of these insecure boys think name calling women as hoes and golddigers is the right thing to do because how dare them reject their "toasting".
I personally avoid entitled broke people of both sexes because their is something else going on inside them.

And u won't be happy seeing your brothers throwing their millions to women. Would u?
My brother's millions is his money, the same way I own mine, who am I to tell him how to spend it?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Mcleo007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

A broke girl will always attract a broke guy. If a broke guy comes to you, its obviously because you are boujee broke yourself. It's a shame when a great percentage of our women have this pseudo sense of entitlement going into a relationship. The real question is, should two broke people get into a relationship? Of course, there is no straight answer to that.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ryocaj(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
U av no biznes being in a relationship if u r broke..
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Rapoo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
the OP of this thread is definitely materialistic. there's no two ways about it.

note: if you have issues with what I just said, please kindly go and argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Toyinsbtc: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Are u happy that u r broke..... Even in the bible the book of job comes before romans.... Get a job before u romance
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Deltayankeeboi: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

Jacob's time & buhari time na the same thing?
Oga shift abeg u can't be broke & need a girlfriend
If u are struggling its a different case.
Hungry girls from hungry homes. Your kind never cease to amaze me. I think The hustle has changed my mentality now i know the real expensive gold digging girls when i meet them and you don't strike me as one.

But you are an upcoming golddigging wannabe. I wish you well in your future endeavours.

All these newbies una assurance no dey pass to go eatery buy one takeaway then order another extra pack so you can eat later at home. After that,Till the next day, na una pussy dey return the favour.
Even broke guys that are not hustling can still package you easily.

Ps: if you stay around delta precisely asaba, p.m so i can link you up with my cliq. I just want to help your ministry. We are broke hustlers but trust me baby, we can change your life and even help your extended upcoming friends.

No insults intended.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Seanjay(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.

Guy Wetin Happen nau take it easy nau cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin laugh wan kill me for here.. lmfaooooooo wait first which planet you come from haha you have a very HOT answers to all her shenanigans Gosh Bro You Are The Real Savage , not Tiwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ipodstinks: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
lol stop telling us what ur mother does for a living!! It’s not our business
The way you keep mentioning people's mother's shows you are jobless n olosho. Before you mention my own mama, my mama is over 70 and she's already enjoying her old age in the house built for her by her children she suffered to cater for with her broke husband. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Hungry girls from hungry homes. Your kind never cease to amaze me. I think The hustle has changed my mentality now i know the real expensive gold digging girls when i meet them and you don't strike me as one.

But you are an upcoming golddigging wannabe. I wish you well in your future endeavours.

All these newbies una assurance no dey pass to go eatery buy one takeaway then order another extra pack so you can eat later at home. After that,Till the next day, na una pussy dey return the favour.

Ps: if you stay around delta precisely asaba, p.m so i can link you up with my cliq. I just want to help your ministry. We are broke hustlers but trust me baby, we can change your life and even help your extended upcoming friends.

No insults intended.

Why are you so pained did I beg you for your change, Oga plz take your chicken change else where.

Go & ask about Nnewi people we don't beg for alms u feel me Ama real hostler
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by OfficialLordK(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
@OP na so ur level of laziness/idleness reach, how does this thread affect d life of ur so called broke guy on d street or d country's economy. The fact that u can create a thread doesn't imply that you create a meaningless thread cos there's nothing to gain from d thread.
Grow Up!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Chochovini: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
How about a guy who is dead broke and he is extremely good in bed?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Senorprinz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
45 mins of silence for this LovePeddler's dead brain

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
zayyadoski:
can you stay hungry because you re broke?....
this girls are part of our lives, we need them with or without money. just go and toast ur level. no go toast girl wey pass ur power
u make sense
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Adejoncy01(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja:

so much for the sisterhood. woman insulting another woman. no wonder you cant love properly.
I salute the level of your maturity!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Youngjohnosas: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
bizzy500:
keep decieving yoursel are you dating a rich guy presently.....oya start telling lies grin
no need mincing words With her.u can never satisfy a LovePeddler d day u accidentally go broke u r finished. these set of girls will go all length to have you under their control,turn u against ur family and milk u dry.the most worrisome aspects is even if u give them a fortune to start up a biz in few days its all gone.A friend of mine who recently got married was complaining that his wife calls him a lazy guy each time he is broke that he always sits at home to press laptop and does nothing else...he was like d girl knew he was into yahoo and Never had issues with it,he provides virtually all she needs so why d insult now.I didn't want to offend him with my comments so I kept quiet.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Youngjohnosas: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
ipodstinks:
The way you keep mentioning people's mother's shows you are jobless n olosho. Before you mention my own mama, my mama is over 70 and she's already enjoying her old age in the house built for her by her children she suffered to cater for with her broke husband. Thanks
make sense bro I am perturbed by her senseless rant is there any guy that can't afford a little?their problem is greed and competition u can never satisfy them.she is trying to b reasonable that's why she is saying at least provide a little but in reality its pay before service.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
deavicky:
He should just go straight to the point. after all girls are also broke

Don't u know it's okay for girls to be broke in relationahips...because they have vajina..their only contribution.

The sex they are enjoying with u is still seen as favour they are doing for u. Supposedly the only thing they do when they claim they suffered with u.

So u return the favour by paying...

Sadly...the unconscious Nigerian girl mentality...

Again..I blame the economy...

prostitutes everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by cooljoe(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
y is it always about d guys. what about broke girls? why should a guy toast a broke girl?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by theapeman4: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
no he didn’t,, it’s a yes or no question with backup, not I get ur point but blah blah blah
fish Brain

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by cooljoe(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
cos going by all these yarns, only rich guys and rich girls should toast and be toasted. as there is nothing making it right for a broke girl to be toasted and broke guy not to toast. cheese for d goose, cheese for d gander

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc

Ever heard that saying that two good heads are better than one, if two hearts agree with one another the probability of them making something out of life tripples, sadly we've assumed a very warped understanding of human relationship, both men and ladies alike.

Broke guys can't toast ladies, but broke ladies can be toasted right?

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Saff(f): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
MEN are too feminine these days. I can’t stand it.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ferdybillion(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
So this time dem still dey talk about broke guy no suppose date bla bla bla, Na wa tomorrow dem go dey disturb our ears for church dey dirty our alters. See any guy wey no fit date independent girl or marry one is in for it. I've seen the likes of this op and nothing good comes from it only heart break. I met my wife she had nothing but struggling but she has the heart of an independent woman and I helped her achieve her goals. I lost my source of income but together we came up again now I do my own thing and she do hers. I only get to surprise her which I do every now and then that does not mean I don't take care of my responsibilities. Men don't date any woman who can add or bring positivity into your life Na just to come eat and bring you down

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ferdybillion(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
And this is how they deceive themselves to get used by yahoo yahoo boiz for ritual

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
charlesditro:
May I never come across someone like you. Your mate dey run company they humble untop class, you wey no get bearing dey find gift. You sure say you sabi cook sef?
lol lololololo kikiiiiikkik I am presently at work lol
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
MEN are too feminine these days. I can’t stand it.
they love whining
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ryocaj:
U av no biznes being in a relationship if u r broke..
thank you
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ferdybillion(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

No insults intended.

How far Bro what's the level? Whatsapp me 08159752947
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Truth

Is

Bitter

Ntor!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.