Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40293 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by mrpopsy: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.May God bless you for saying this you are really a wise person

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
ivolt:

Please reread his posts. He hates money and hates anybody who loves it. About making money, if you get a million naira gift from someone will you reject it because you didn't "make it"?
You made any money you attract to yourself whether through cutting grass or from a friend. No money is superior!
I followed him.. How do u justify a broke guy shouldn't date while a broke girl should? Economy is hard, leadership is corrupt.. Suicides are rife.

And u won't be happy seeing your brothers throwing their millions to women. Would u?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by mrpopsy: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.
I love you cuz you are a truthful person
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc

See this HOEwholoreSho....

u r changing ur intentions nw

in short,u r seriously madt and u ve no one to tell ugrin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ArinzeRaph: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
safarigirl:
They can toast whoever they like. My own is they should not come online later and start whining about how all girls are gold diggers

Nigerian men have PHD in whining as if no be them enter the gbege by themselves. Na ojukokoro go kill most of them
okpukpu ka anu !!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Heffe: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja:

shugavee - ubunja your mother is a whorè
kimbraa - ubunja you're broke
phreshy - ubunja you're hurt.

just see how crazy you all are. make up your mind.!!!
ma mehn! U deserve a medal bro.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ximenez(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
koffsman:
Actually it's time to hustle but in the main time if you have a lady in mind walk up to her if she still av sense and you Tel her your plans and she sees you have a future not just a dreamer why not u can toast or woo because to me Love don't cost a thing
Love is different from what we see around these days, it might come when you are poor or when you are rich, but the problem is that it might only come once and if you don't take that chance you might never get it again.

These days what we have is people writing down specs and going about looking for people who fits into those specs and for most girls it revolves around money.

That's why marriages don't last these days. You see people paying 2m for bride price, 5m for wedding and another 2m for honeymoon ending the marriage after few months with a text message of 4Naira, because they've missed their ideal partners in the past because they didn't meet/see them in the position they envisaged then.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Daeylar(f): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
ivolt:

I agree that you are jobless. I mean what kind of engaged man write many insulting posts on a thread about money. Since you love poverty, why not leave those who love money alone and enjoy your beautiful impoverished life?

This is the million dollar question.

ivolt:

The truth is you can't stand those who are running companies. When you finally arrive, you will start aiming for those broke ones who will be dependent on you.
grin grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by BoboKush(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

It broke I'm broke o.... MA dick is nt broke.... Edakun I av dick

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by vincentus16: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
now u r just being pained!! I am not saying he has to be a millionaire or something!! But he shouldn’t meet a girl for her to suffer with him!!! If he is a meat seller he can get her mama out of 300 coke of 100!! 1k when she needs it !!! Not I am broke suffer with me!!! Please u guys need to do better!!! All these ritual talk is not an excuse!!! They can both work together to make a better life for themselves but not at the beginning
Hmm. That statement 'pls u guys need to do better' I don't understand. U think its nt ur responsibility to make money as well. That statement means that u r jst there to depend on ur man which is very bad. Change that mentality sis. This is 21st century. Mind u if unfortunately for u the man dies one day jst knw that u will turn broke immediately.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
ApostleLucifer:

Is this how you 'hustled'?

U harsh ooo...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
ApostleLucifer:
Why did pocohantas, our very own alpha feminist & relationship expert cheat on her boyfriend (serially)? grin
Woo-hoo
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by kraftyiyk: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Op if Michelle obama was thinking like you she wouldn't have married broke Barrack obama when she did.

Otunba Mike Adenuga was once a broke assed campus taxi driver.
Ur post is arrogant and hastily generalized all broke men.
Dont get me twisted... there r broke hussltling guys with focused intentions who you should exclude in that list. Not every one was meant to hammer at 25! One cannot run faster than his destiny permits, There is such thing as different time zones for different folks.

Most genuine success comes in a bit later in life if truth must be said...yes.

You should rephrase this topic and limit ur reference to Buhari's imaginary lazy Nigerian youth echelon bracket of guys.

Ur choice of word and generalization is the reason why some folks here would regard you and your protagonists as gold diggers and it seems they are right afterall.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ekanempatrick28(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja ubunja my padi u too much, our op I also hail. being broke is not a sin. most likely is a phase. money is involved in a relationship but from both sides. but it should never b d foundation, love is wat makes a keep a relationship strong. if u enter a relationship cos d guy ain't broke, wat now happens wen d guy becomes broke, u will leave to a richer guy. Anyways broke or not if u love a girl ask her out. girls dat notice ur hustle and ur effort will push u to become who u are meant to be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by TheUbermensch: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Op is right. Instead of chasing skirts while broke, channel your energy in making money.

So ultimately a relationship is built on love, never money.

Correct.

But anyone with such view should be 100% submissive to her man. As in completely.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Viruscod3d: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Me toast? Thats stressful joor .. unless i wanna wife u .. i hv my hook up app on my fone .. if konji catch me, i login , look for a girl dat has all i want, just write hi you are sexy lets hook up .. d reply i get is where is ur location, shortime or night, your house or hotel .. den we continue from there .. life is easy

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ekanempatrick28(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
Love is different from what we see around these days, it might come when you are poor or when you are rich, but the problem is that it might only come once and if you don't take that chance you might never get it again.

These days what we have is people writing down specs and going about looking for people who fits into those specs and for most girls it revolves around money.

That's why marriages don't last these days. You see people paying 2m for bride price, 5m for wedding and another 2m for honeymoon ending the marriage after few months with a text message of 4Naira, because they've missed their ideal partners in the past because they didn't meet/see them in the position they envisaged then.
well said well said
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by usebog: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??
How can i ask a btch that is after my money out,ashawo is prefarable

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by deleo16(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by TheUbermensch: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
Story for the gods!!! Don’t be broke n toast a girl!! Simple!!! Cry me a river

Rephrase your post.

"Don't be broke and toast a broke girl". Because that is when it only matters.

If you are not broke yourself and your parents are well to do you won't be concerned with what your boyfriend does or doesn't do.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Barzinime(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lol...The after Indomie & Egg, Lagos-Ibadan Express will be Traffic free type
Ximenez:
pained for what exactly? I think i might have overestimated you,but when i saw 300, 100 and coke i now know the category that which you belong.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

So ultimately a relationship is built on love, never money.

Correct.

But anyone with such view should be 100% submissive to her man. As in completely.

Gbam!!!

Why should I spend money on a bitch and she still 'wants to have a say'? She is an employee. She cannot challenge my authority.

If she wants to see herself as my equal in that relationship, she must also provide 50-50 like me.

Else she can keep her opinion to herself & enjoy the money or leave!

Chikena.

But nairaland feminists want to eat their cake and have it... grin

Bunch of hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Viruscod3d: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Most of the girls you toast are olosho .. why wont they like money

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by jclassiq(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

he married his family members, cousins, not total strangers!

his uncle gave him the girls for serving him seven years each not because of whether he has money or not

after the marriage he was still living in his uncles house, eating his food, taking care of his family with the proceeds from his uncles herds.

so...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by AxceX(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
So this useless thread made front-page, not surprised undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ochibavictor(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc

so can't they be dating and hustling?
aunty, tetanus have eaten your brain

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by IamEmem(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

Typical Broke girl from a very poor background looking for who will be responsible for her poverty stricken life.
Girl better go hustle and make your money. Be an independent woman so that tomorrow you wont start screaming that you are not a man's property.
Peace out.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by 369x: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Creamz:

What is your definition of broke in the first place? For me when i had no job and had NOTHING MUCH, my woman believed in me and my dreams as all i had at the time were my DREAMS. She nulged me to sucess. Seeing her believing in me made me work harder. Today she is my wife. She never met me already made. Today she lives in a duplex owned by me and I'm planning on getting her a car for her next birthday as she just gave me a handsome baby boy. Sometimes all you need is someone to believe in your dreams not necessarily in how large your pocket is ATM.

They won't like to hear this... all they want is to jump into comfort.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wow I actually pity these naija girls.
Look at this unrepentant whōre-mongering Op.
How can a human being spew this bile of fůckery continously like a cursed crone?
This little rabid thing actually thinks any sane man will somehow buy into her bullshît and park her illiterate, parasitic, smelly and unproductive așs in his home?
The heavens forbid! Taka oshi daanu!!

Cc. Shugavee, yes you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nah wah for wire roadcheesy. Never u take what a lady says word for word. Men dey wey dey spend millions on a supposed girlfriend. At the end of the day the so called will carry the money and spend it on one unemployed guy wey dey shine her kongicheesy. There are some wey guys don buy landd cruiser for a babe but these girls will give the car to one jobless fellow make e dey ride am around town. Sometimes d jobless guy will even fuk her at d backseat of the landcruiser while she will be doin no sex without marriage with her wealthy fianceecheesy.some men will spend and spend training a girl in sch with promise of marriage but d girl will run after another man after graduationcheesy. True a guy should have something doing and be focused but e no go do a man any good havin that u making money to impress and get a womancheesy. Dead broke men still get laid no matter wetin dem dey yarn here. If na money dey make things go perfect then wives of rich men wont be sleeping aroundcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by chuggy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
by making money

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.