Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40277 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2018
They can toast whoever they like. My own is they should not come online later and start whining about how all girls are gold diggers

Nigerian men have PHD in whining as if no be them enter the gbege by themselves. Na ojukokoro go kill most of them

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by spiritedtete: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2018
How can a broke girl say yes to a guy... because she feels her next meal ticket is assured? I find this ridiculous!

17 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by aribisala0(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

He was a contractor of their father not a "servant".
Their father was also his uncle and guardian
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by aribisala0(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

He was a contractor of their father not a "servant".
Their father was also his uncle and guardian
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Chuknovski(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
as a matter of fact its only lazy,broke girls that smells their male counterpart, well I don't blame them they tryna avoid doing what a mans suppose to do (been the sole sponsor)

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by captainamiedi1: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Lonestar124 post=68390545]Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

[/quo

are you jacob is den dsame as now oga grow up. if you are broke you hustle hard and not stress somebori's daughter with your pitiable situation.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by BluntBoy(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

Vee, do you have a boyfriend?

I can't understand why you are so fixated on broke guys.

No insult, please.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by kezy58: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:

Hope of the poooooor

foolishness of the rich that's if u rich?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by shekauvsbuhari: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??
I dnt support a broke guy leaving hustling to start bothering about dates n girls. Its a no-no for me, but I hate this attitude of girls seeing dates as a meal ticket or opportunity to amass all sorts of gifts. This sense of entitlement attitude is de reason y guys dnt respect girls. Girls should not fold their hands and be depending on guys for their needs or a happy life. Dating should not be about gifts anyway but friendship, sharing life dreams,goals and values.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Sirpaul(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Once you lie everything you say afterwards loses credibility.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by jtwest(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2018
I think the ladies are in the perfect position to give answer to this, they are the ones who knows what they want in men o.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by softworldsystem(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2018
lol.....please laugh with me
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by davillian(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

Must it always be the guy?
I don't even do broke girls
Once you toast them and you have money all bills on you from that day.
What I do to such girls is to Bleep them 30 rounds in less than 3 months and I dump thier broke ass

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by kezy58: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
so much for ur upbringing!! Ur mother clearly didn’t give u a good example!! So I don’t expect much from you

I pity the man that marries you...since you can insult someone's mother without any remorse for a post that isn't even directed at u..I hope you remember that you gonna be a mother too and karma knows how to treat the f**k up of your type

16 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by TourismMan(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
jessca048:
being broke is not a disease, why are we making an issue out of it your focus should be if he is making an effort to move out from that state.there is a saying that goes like when a woman leaves a man with a vision and settle for a man with television then she will watch the man with vision on her husband's television

What a say! This is so deep, touching and inspiring.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Emasel(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee, it should be vice versa. A broke girl has no business in a relationship either. Its actually difficult dating a broke girl too.

13 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Let's sum up this useless thread by saying shugavee is a worthless, gold-digging, hungry, cheap, overused feminist thot with absolutely nothing to offer except her vagina.

If not, why is money her primary concern in a relationship? Answer: Because she lacks it and needs it and the only way she can get it is through sex. Not brains or work - sex.

This is logic. It's not complicated neither is this an insult.

According to her, there is nothing more important to her in a relationship than the money she gets from the man. That makes her a hoe - simple.

Now understand the hypocrisy behind her feminism (according to her)
1. She doesn't need a man in her life; she's self made.
2. She cannot date a broke man.

Logic begs this question;
1. If you're self made and a feminist, why do you need a man at all?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by manikspears: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

hope you know that most billionaires you see today started broke some even married broke? 9ice, tuface,Olamide even bishop oyedepo whom am sure if his son toast you today,you will say yes before he is done but do you know they started poor,there was a time when the family could not afford soap in the house.it is not by money o,do you know what the future of the rich man holds?lastly there was once a first lady of this country(name withheld) who had her first child killed to marry the then president,she didn't get to that point in a day o,little drops of h2o makes the mighty ocean.if you like the guy rich or poor go with him,who knows you may even be that missing piece he needs to make him successful because you learn and upgrade daily when it comes to a honest relationship......................my 10 kobo.(but what do i know?just thinking out loud).

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
it’s not but u r the one toasting the girl
that is why guys will always claim that it was the gifts and special surprises you girls are after and not the guys feelings!

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ogmask: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
It is quite a pity your post was misunderstood by some but I clearly get where you are coming from.... The credibility of your point lies in the emboldened

A guy that cannot afford a little surprise or fund his personal needs is jobless and ambitionless and shouldn't have the nerve to toast a lady....This I agree with you.

So according to you if a guy can't afford some material things at a point in time in his life , he has no ambition. Ok kwontinu...

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by HolySteph(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
When I saw the headline what came to my mind was 'mynd44' he always refers himself to "broke,single and cant toast a lady".
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by firfinch(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Why do people like FTC? Anyways... Congrats if it makes you happy.
Apina:
Form is temporary, class is permanent. We all are made for great things, your situation at any point in time should not hold you back from living but theres Time for everything. When theres no money in the account, its time for hustling not toasting undecided

I have finally gotten one over my village people grin, FTC After 5 years on nairaland in a thread on frontpage grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by LazyNairalander(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
am still looking for who girlfriend epp.

help yourself by visiting my signature

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
TourismMan:

What a say! This is so deep, touching and inspiring.
thanks dear
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by olumose001(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
The fact that you're dating a broke guy doesn't stop you as a woman from hustling and making your own money.. cos all this suffer with me ish, I don't really understand... If I'm to be a woman, I'll pick a hardworking, responsible and reasonable broke man over a senseless 'big' boy... But most ladies of these days are just karashikas, very lazy and always dependent on their boyfriend as if he is their Father

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by walexyll(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

Olodo, YES, broke guys are entitled to "toast". Six years ago, I was BROKE...I mean VERY BROKE...could not afford basic things, my earnings was noting to write home about. I saw a girl I liked, I "toasted"her...She liked me, saw prospect, agreed to be my girl. Fast forward five years down the line, I was already earning 35 times what I was earning when we started dating....I had "blown" a little bit( comfy accommodation in Lag, nice ride, small business, some investment)....It was time to get married, a lot of girls "entering my eyes"...A major deciding factor was the me remembering how we started...It was a no brainier to settle down with her....Now, God don pick call again...earning gone to 60 times from when we started.
Ask my madam if it was not a pleasant choice for her to "follow" broke guy 6 years ago....Your guess is the answer!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Harddiskng(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2018
ApostleLucifer:
Let's sum up this useless thread by saying shugavee is a worthless, gold-digging, hungry, cheap, overused feminist thot with absolutely nothing to offer except her vagina.

If not, why is **his** money her primary concern in a relationship? Answer: Because she lacks it and needs it and the only way she can get it is through sex. Not brains or work - sex.

This is logic. It's not complicated neither is this an insult.

According to her, there is nothing more important to her in a relationship than the money she gets from the man. That makes her a hoe - simple.

Now understand the hypocrisy behind her feminism (according to her)
1. She doesn't need a man in her life; she's self made.
2. She cannot date a broke man.

Logic begs this question;
1. If you're self made and a feminist, why do you need a man at all?

Some people’s perception of love is so faulty nowadays. Even when they make head way in life, their mindset had already been altered by poverty.

It is so disheartening, one is at all loss about how to help them. Worst part is that they have developed a thick skin for perfect wisdom cry
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Pcstradamus(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Your written English is horrible. You don't observe punctuation's. I guess she has a problem with your spoken and written English. Work on that first and you will have a change of story..
Shugavee:

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Unik3030: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
go back to the Stone Age!!! Btw him being a Servant doesn’t mean he was broke
we all know u are trying to make up for the mistake your mom made by marrying a wretched man who happens to be your dad.all the same it's allowed

15 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by anochuko01(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2018
you now see why many guys are playboys? coz girls like op dumped them when they were broke.

as for me, I'm patiently waiting to be rich and I'll doubtlessly pay those money loving girls in their own coin. coz I know they'll do just anything for money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
I don't get it.Why will a lady be waiting for a guy who will come and be giving her money because they are dating?Are you not one of the ladies that are saying women should be given same opportunity as men?

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Sammiejokes(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

My guy being broke is temporary, poverty is of the mind, a lady dumped me because i was selling 50naira pop corn at NYSC camp. I was proud of doing this but was dumped while on the job.
It was a devastating period, the lady married someone else in less than six month.
I thank God am married, worked with a big brand in NIGERIA, now live and work in the UK, my daughter naa britico.
So bro be urself dey toast dey go, some ladies out there are after true love okay and keep the hustle going.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.