Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40284 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Topic gone wrong. Too much emotions in one thread.

Everyone deserve to be loved. Just be yourself, don't claim what you not just to get a girlfriend.. Simple

12 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Lonestar124: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

Jacob's time & buhari time na the same thing?
Oga shift abeg u can't be broke & need a girlfriend
If u are struggling its a different case.
To much sophistications has a role to play in this ideologies.

Let return back to our former glory if we want excelling nation.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

Jacob's time & buhari time na the same thing?
If u are struggling its a different case.

Oya take am: Shugavee, pocohontas and the rest, my humble advice if for you girls to start hunting for Yahoo boys. Because majority of Nigerian guys are average just like your brothers and fathers. Since you cant date "broke guys", it is better to begin yahoo hunting.

5 years from now, we would be alive to measure your success in hooking that "rich guy" or "yahoo boy".

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:

Why are you preaching to that end time woman? You get time oooo undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
ojay2053:
Rubbish thread, my woman married me when i had nothing, infact she came down to naija to marry a broke nigger, now am made and taking care of her. Guy's don't mind this girl and go for your dream girl as long as you are a hustler you will make it in Jesus name.

She flew down to Nigeria. U see that it's not like typical naija lady?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Im not someone that depends on a man for everything but mehn!!! He should be able to say once a while babe let go out or take this gift or gift you money but the broke one issa no no go out & work, even if its little your girl will appreciate

Makes me remember one of my ex he doesnt have a house of his own squatting with cousins & friends & you want me to stay with you hell no.... Had it been he stays in face me I slap you without foam just have a room for privacy sake I would have stayed but MBA!!! I no fit if you want fvck me your friend go dey hear my moan...

I no fit I can't shout...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:
Im not someone that depends on a man for everything but mehn!!! He should be able to say once a while babe let go out or take this gift or gift you money but the broke one issa no no go out & work, even if its little your girl will appreciate

Makes me remember one of my ex he doesnt have a house of his own squatting with cousins & friends & you want me to stay with you hell no.... Had it been he stays in face me I slap you without foam just have a room for privacy sake I would have stayed but MBA!!! I no fit if you want fvck me your friend go dey hear my moan...

I no fit I can't shout...

Apples and Oranges. Totally different issue being discussed.

To each, his own jareee.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

Some girls are looking for just love no financial attachment. Broke guys keep throwing em keys.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ogmask: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
Did I go too far adding ambition??

I guess not broh....At what age is a dude regarded as old enough to meaningfully and wholeheartedly approach a lady? Let's say from the age of 20 upwards....

Now, a dude at that age is expected to be doing something that can earn him some cash,, even if it is a company work or any kinda work in other to fund his personal needs at the very least....

In the issue of going too far with including ''ambitionless'',, I stand to be corrected.

Toasting a lady is the least achievement of a broke guy. Some guys have no shelter , no food , no good clothes to wear and so on. If out of the list of more important things he decides to go toasting, wether she agrees or not, what about it. Let's not sound like we do not know that being absolutely broke doesn't mean brain-dead.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Apples and Oranges. Totally different issue being discussed.

To each, his own jareee.

So u know... Yinmu
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

BUT YOU CAN BE BROKE AND NEED A BOYFRIEND.... TO SAVE YOUR POOR SOUL! cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Euopal(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2018
A Married Tenant stuck with Landlady while Having Sex in Hotel Room. (SEE PHOTOS)
A cheating couple got stuck while having sex in a hotel room. An online source reported that a married tenant and his landlady in Kitale town; caused an uproar in the city when they got stuck while having sex.
The online sources also reported that when the case became too hard for the woman to handle, she decided to seek the help of a native doctor who set the trap that resulted to the cheaters glue.

READ MORE...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by poweredcom(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
no broke guy should near any Naija gal cos Naija gals r all d sam e some ashewo better pass dem

lemme tell u Naija gals r money mongers just buy d off

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Shugavee, pocohontas and the rest, my humble advice if for you girls to start hunting for Yahoo boys. Because majority of Nigerian guys are average just like your brothers and fathers. Since you cant date "broke guys", it is better to begin yahoo hunting.

5 years from now, we would be alive to measure your success in hooking that "rich guy" or "yahoo boy".

Say no more. The pocohantas you refer to is a certified hoe. Her anger towards men is because she has been overused and dumped which isn't their fault because she is a serial cheat as verified by her boyfriend (now ex) after she was caught red-handed months ago. She has slept with 5 nairalanders alone.

Feast your eyes...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by mablie(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:
I love how ubunja and other guys disgraced that leech of a bitch called shugavee. Her type now pervades the length and breadth of Nigeria looking for rich guys to marry. How many rich guys do we have in Nigeria? Nigerian girls, una go see wen for our hand.

Men have no problem waiting till 50 before they marry, but women have age and menopause to contend with. I see many of these women on my way to and from work and they look all "beautiful" and "made up" but no husband tongue. How many yahoo boys do we have that can marry all these entitled Nigerian girls? Una neva chichumtin. Shebi Nierian boys are "broke ass" abi? Na here we go dey when una go come beg.

I dont pity all these girls at all. Their predicament is self inflicted. Let us see how the rich boys and yahoo boys will marry you all.... grin undecided
The Great Reckoning will not be funny at all

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by tolajay: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2018
I'm trying hard to understand your point.

Lemme ask you a simple question: Would you allow your sister to marry a struggling guy who can't take care of himself let alone a woman and kid?

One of the reasons Nigeria has remained poor is because people's minds aren't economically active and viable.

Bad then, women jumped into marriage without much thoughtfulness and the need to continue the family circle. Perhaps, the economy wasn't this demanding.

But with education and social enlightenment, women and men now understand the need for economic and financial comfort in a relationship.

As a guy, I won't marry a woman who isn't concerned about her financial prosperity, my economic growth and how she benefits from it.

It's also okay that you know that LOVE (an inconsistent emotional/hormonal/chemical reaction) isn't all that makes a relationship successful. In fact, you shouldn't build a relationship on LOVE rather holistic knowledge - finance inclusive.

Lonestar124:
Just grab the truth in my comment...why the ladies today are conscious of money is because of some illogical modernized amenities.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:

Let return to Jacobs time so that we can accept broke guys
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ApostleLucifer: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
more of the shameless slut being exposed.

Tht's why she has been hiding nowadays and trying to comment positive things about men in order to help her situation.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc
biïtçh shut up already !

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
tolajay:
I'm trying hard to understand your point.

Lemme ask you a simple question: Would you allow your sister to marry a struggling guy who can't take care of himself let alone a woman and kid?

One of the reasons Nigeria has remained poor is because people's minds aren't economically active and viable.

Bad then, women jumped into marriage without much thoughtfulness and the need to continue the family circle. Perhaps, the economy wasn't this demanding.

But with education and social enlightenment, women and men now understand the need for economic and financial comfort in a relationship.

As a guy, I won't marry a woman who isn't concerned about her financial prosperity, my economic growth and how she benefits from it.

It's also okay that you know that LOVE (an inconsistent emotional/hormonal/chemical reaction) isn't all that makes a relationship successful. In fact, you shouldn't build a relationship on LOVE rather holistic knowledge - finance inclusive.

God go bless you ooooo....rapu ndi iberibe
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ivolt: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja:
me jobless? are you one of those who measures a man by his job status!!
male money-lover spotted. go worship money and jobs my friend. maybe they will love you back.
I agree that you are jobless. I mean what kind of engaged man write many insulting posts on a thread about money. Since you love poverty, why not leave those who love money alone and enjoy your beautiful impoverished life?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
mablie:
The Great Reckoning will not be funny at all

Yes ooooo my brother i just look at them and laugh. One of them even wanted to toast me in the bus this morning.

I just look am comot face. Na still money go end the matter. I rather be very prepared to face their wahala than start a relationship and be frustrated by their silly entitlement culture.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT YOU CAN BE BROKE AND NEED A BOYFRIEND.... TO SAVE YOUR POOR SOUL! cheesy

Choke!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
ivolt:

I agree that you are jobless. I mean what kind of engaged man write many insulting posts on a thread about money. Since you love poverty, why not leave those who love money alone and enjoy your beautiful impoverished life?

goan sitdown! Captain "save a hoe"

UBUNJA I KNOW, WHO ARE YOU?

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ivolt: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
charlesditro:
May I never come across someone like you. Your mate dey run company they humble untop class, you wey no get bearing dey find gift. You sure say you sabi cook sef?
The truth is you can't stand those who are running companies. When you finally arrive, you will start aiming for those broke ones who will be dependent on you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by LucemFerre: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
jessca048:
being broke is not a disease, why are we making an issue out of it your focus should be if he is making an effort to move out from that state.there is a saying that goes like when a woman leaves a man with a vision and settle for a man with television then she will watch the man with vision on her husband's television

I like that quote
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Xisnin(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
spiritedtete:
How can a broke girl say yes to a guy... because she feels her next meal ticket is assured? I find this ridiculous!
How can a rich man "toast" a broke girl? Of course you know the answer, most made men go for broke ladies while those who are career or business-focused are left behind.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by goryorhal(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
@Op
U need a brain alignment asap ...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Shugavee, pocohontas and the rest, my humble advice if for you girls to start hunting for Yahoo boys. Because majority of Nigerian guys are average just like your brothers and fathers. Since you cant date "broke guys", it is better to begin yahoo hunting.

You guys should stop being emotional over this topic. If you are broke, like broke...go and hustle. Don't stay on NL whining all day. When I was broke and jobless, no serious guy wanted to date me. Nobody wants a liability.

My dad didn't spend all his time fighting women online. That's why he got to the point he is today. He is still hustling at his age.

This social media has done more harm than good. Too many sissy men everywhere. Wake up and smell the coffee.

5yrs from now, you will realise time waits for no one.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:
I don't see any reason why y'all especially the men or young men should be castigating her.

Post like this is the reason y'all should stop dating broke ladies.

These ladies don't want to date broke guys, but the foolish young men after getting made will still go back to dating the broke ladies that shamed them when they were broke.

It's high time everyone started dating or getting married to people in the same social class with them.

If you're rich don't approach a poor person.

If you're broke/poor stick with your poverty.

THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:

You guys should stop being emotional over this topic. If you are broke, like broke...go and hustle. Don't stay on NL whining all day. When I was broke and jobless, no serious guy wanted to date me. Nobody wants a liability.

My dad didn't spend all his time fighting women online. That's why he got to the point he is today. He is still hustling at his age.

This social media has done more harm than good. Too many sissy men everywhere. Wake up and smell the coffee.

5yrs from now, you will realise time waits for no one.

Sod off, you leach. Your cover has just been blown.
angry

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:
I don't see any reason why y'all especially the men or young men should be castigating her.

Post like this is the reason y'all should stop dating broke ladies.

These ladies don't want to date broke guys, but the foolish young men after getting made will still go back to dating the broke ladies that shamed them when they were broke.

It's high time everyone started dating or getting married to people in the same social class with them.

If you're rich don't approach a poor person.

If you're broke/poor stick with your poverty.

Preach bro!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.