Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40274 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by charlesditro: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2018
May I never come across someone like you. Your mate dey run company they humble untop class, you wey no get bearing dey find gift. You sure say you sabi cook sef?

14 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Peterpanny: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc
aunty vero you are just confusing urself.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Imustreturn(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2018
ubunja:
visit a bachelor pad and see how empty it is and how money is always lying around.

if a girl enters the picture all that changes. the money-lover has come and disaster has struck
I drop money anywhere in my house but when dem gals show , I will gather all the money and hide it in my bag and luck. U know why the money must have leg and start running.. grin grin cheesy fear them ooo

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2018
I love how ubunja and other guys disgraced that leech of a bitch called shugavee. Her type now pervades the length and breadth of Nigeria looking for rich guys to marry. How many rich guys do we have in Nigeria? Nigerian girls, una go see wen for our hand.

Men have no problem waiting till 50 before they marry, but women have age and menopause to contend with. I see many of these women on my way to and from work and they look all "beautiful" and "made up" but no husband tongue. How many yahoo boys do we have that can marry all these entitled Nigerian girls? Una neva chichumtin. Shebi Nierian boys are "broke ass" abi? Na here we go dey when una go come beg.

I dont pity all these girls at all. Their predicament is self inflicted. Let us see how the rich boys and yahoo boys will marry you all.... grin undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??
this is why the MGTOW movement is even getting stronger. men are becoming wiser by the day. this women dont want anything from us but our money and to them, relationship and marriage is a tool for resource extraction. Madam go make your own money and stop looking for who will dash you money.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Dat ubunja guy is very mád!!! grin

He got me laughing ma ass off with his money n whöres comments!!!

The OP derailed her own thread !!!

18 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by AMI3(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Dear what is the definition of broke. Does it mean when a guy is broke he has lost his sense of belonging.? Even u has is babe can spur him up. Don't allow opportunity to pass u by bcoz a guy is broke. A being broke is temporary. You can grab the opportunity and make a happy home for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by tolajay: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Unrelated context.

Jacob was rich while serving. Perhaps, every generation has its style of measuring wealth and acquiring the value of woman you desired. In Jacob's time, being patient to serve your would be father-in-law was the trend.

Truth is, money is important in every relationship, either work, platonic or amorous.

Before a man seeks a woman, he must know God, have a life of his know, have a work and be self-sustainable.

Men should learn to live responsibly and not be led by emotions and libido.

Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2018
nigeria when are u gonna get better?

This right here, is an economic problem.

Alot of pple are poor, feeding is a problem

Everyone wants to get paid for everything,

Our girls suddenly have the unconscious prostitute memtality. " U cant date me for free"
U say hi to a lady, and the first thing she thinks about is opportunity to chop at a restaurant, mayb, get an iPhone and a couple of Brazillina wigs...

Its not their fault guys...there is hunger and poverty in the land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by SuperWorld(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I hv a good job!! Thanks
Are u on holiday today

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
this is why the [/b]MGTOW[b] movement is even getting stronger. men are becoming wiser by the day. this women dont want anything from us but our money and to them, relationship and marriage is a tool for resource extraction. Madam go make your own money and stop looking for who will dash you money.

Men Going Their Own Way movement is as strong as ever and young men are having all the sex they need while observing these foolish girls we have in Nigeria. They aint seen nothing yet. Now that SARS is hunting the few yahoo boys we have, who would marry all these entitled Nigerian girls?

I love how strong the MGTOW movement is going and it will only grow stronger. Shebi they cant date "broke boys" ni, we would see who would suffer at the end.

As far as men can get beer and fvck pussy, no problem.

12 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
God bless you, ubunja

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by sirjentul05(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
girls and money eh, even the devil himself can't provide all your needs

Mr Jentul

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Lonestar124: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=captainamiedi1 post=68404437][/quote]Joseph the earthly father of Jesus Christ, A carpenter and married to Mary....How many ladies can marry a carpenter in this era?

Let tell ourselves the truth and it will pave way for us.

Why their are many divorcee and complications in some relationship today is because we chose to centered our mind on columns of modernization.

We a lot illogical instinct and distinct that is stern from our sophisticated mindset.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by tunize(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Broke jst dey like chorus what ur definition of broke o.p? Cos at some point everybody broke ooh make we live story first no be sey money nor dey be broke oooh
To answer your question everybody deserves to be happy cos we're all equal that been said shouldn't deprive a man from miggling with a lady.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
wildimagination:
nigeria when are u gonna get better?

This right here, is an economic problem.

Alot of pple are poor, feeding is a problem

Everyone wants to get paid for everything,

Our girls suddenly have the unconscious prostitute memtality. " U cant date me for free"
U say hi to a lady, and the first thing she thinks about is opportunity to chop at a restaurant, mayb, get an iPhone and a couple of Brazillina wigs...

Its not their fault guys...there is hunger and poverty in the land

We are all facing the same problems but they hav chosen to monetize love. Let us see who suffers in the end. Maybe it is men who can get married at 50 or women who start withering away at 30. We shall see.

The State Governments of Northern States in their wisdom organises mass weddings for its citizenry but our "educated" southern girls are waiting for a rich man to marry. Most of them will stay long in their fathers' house.

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Men Going Their Own Way movement is as strong as ever and young men are having all the sex they need while observing these foolish girls we have in Nigeria. They aint seen nothing yet. Now that SARS is hunting the few yahoo boys we have, who would marry all these entitled Nigerian girls?

I love how strong the MGTOW movement is going and it will only grow stronger. Shebi they cant date "broke boys" ni, we would see who would suffer at the end.

As far as men can get beer and fvck pussy, no problem.
sure guy. i dont have time to adopt any grown woman who is healthy and fit to make her own money but because of laziness and greed depend on mine because of stupid entitlement mentality and used, re used, re re used and high milage train track.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by mercenary: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.
May God bless your future...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Neocotez(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Dating is not a job or some business, if you like a girl walk up to tell her, if she leave you let it bounce. As for me girls are worried about how not to dissapoint me when I task them.

Bro things are changed, many girls out there want you
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by austyn0(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2018
ogmask:

So according to you if a guy can't afford some material things at a point in time in his life , he has no ambition. Ok kwontinu...
Did I go too far adding ambition??

I guess not broh....At what age is a dude regarded as old enough to meaningfully and wholeheartedly approach a lady? Let's say from the age of 20 upwards....

Now, a dude at that age is expected to be doing something that can earn him some cash,, even if it is a company work or any kinda work in other to fund his personal needs at the very least....

In the issue of going too far with including ''ambitionless'',, I stand to be corrected.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by austyn0(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:

You're right but the gifting should be reciprocal.
Affirmative.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:
I don't see any reason why y'all especially the men or young men should be castigating her.

Post like this is the reason y'all should stop dating broke ladies.

These ladies don't want to date broke guys, but the foolish young men after getting made will still go back to dating the broke ladies that shamed them when they were broke.

It's high time everyone started dating or getting married to people in the same social class with them.

If you're rich don't approach a poor person.

If you're broke/poor stick with your poverty.

It is as simple as that.

And when you check it, it is the broke girls that castigate broke guys the most.

There is a girl who works in some obscure technology department in my workplace. She works day and night and earns millions. She is very free and her relationship goals are very minimal.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Unlimited22: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc
This one doesn't know being poor is far worse than being broke.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Lonestar124: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2018
tolajay:
Unrelated context.

Jacob was rich while serving. Perhaps, every generation has its style of measuring wealth and acquiring the value of woman you desired. In Jacob's time, being patient to serve your would be father-in-law was the trend.

Truth is, money is important in every relationship, either work, platonic or amorous.

Before a man seeks a woman, he must know God, have a life of his know, have a work and be self-sustainable.

Men should learn to live responsibly and not be led by emotions and libido.

Just grab the truth in my comment...why the ladies today are conscious of money is because of some illogical modernized amenities.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by resurgent2019: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee, pocohontas and the rest, my humble advice if for you girls to start hunting for Yahoo boys. Because majority of Nigerian guys are average just like your brothers and fathers. Since you cant date "broke guys", it is better to begin yahoo hunting.

5 years from now, we would be alive to measure your success in hooking that "rich guy" or "yahoo boy".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by evansjeff(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
mtcheww just like ur mother

God, I can't beleive this, moral decadence is now the order of the day. So because someone insulted you, your decided to insult his mother who is probably same age or older than your mother?

If you badly wanted to get back at him, you should have said, "just like your sister". But going as far as to insulting someone's mother shows how less you value yours.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??
Your idea of relationship is wrong and faulty.Else you won't be talking about someone being broke. These are the kinds of girls I really do not want to help on a normal day. Must a guy kill himself if he is broke and hard working.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by charlesu49(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
pained for what exactly? I think i might have overestimated you,but when i saw 300, 100 and coke i now know the category that which you belong.

Yeah... I realized who she really was at this point too.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MaverickGabe95(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2018
One confused feminist���
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2018

WHILE MEN SPEND THEIR TIME TALKING ABOUT PHYSICS, GEOGRAPHY, SPACE, MEDICINE, POLITICS, JUPITER, ENGINEERING, SPORTS, ALCOHOL, AND WOMEN..
WOMEN ONLY TALK ABOUT FOOD, FASHION, MONEY, AND "BROKE MEN".

THE ACTUAL MARGIN BETWEEN THE LEVELS OF INTELLIGENCE OF BOTH GENDERS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE MEASURED.
POSTS ON THIS FORUM AND EVERYWHERE ELSE ARE GOOD EVIDENCE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by GuntersChain(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
na so una go dey miss una luck. dey find ready made man.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

Jacob's time & buhari time na the same thing?
Oga shift abeg u can't be broke & need a girlfriend
If u are struggling its a different case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.