Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (60553 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by moscobabs(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Elfmannisback post=68558725][/quote]
Thanks for the correction
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by ajiboye68(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2018
I have been following this topic with keen interest, and I would like to ask some questions based on my present condition.. I am about to get married/nikkah next month, and I intend going for my masters overseas which means I will need a marriage certificate for my family cuz I see myself jetting out to another country for PhD also and would like to take my family along.. We both agreed with my wife - to-be to have a marriage certificate which will be produced by a court.. My questions are as follows

Does the certificate exempt me from marrying a second wife even in twenty years time, please I never said I am definitely taking a new wife, I just need to be sure of what I am about to do..

Does the certificate from the court also means in case of divorce although I never see it coming, we will have to share the property.

Is that marriage certificate the same as that of registry.

Thanks in anticipation of your answers

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by phayth(f): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2018
Op,you have this kind of mentality after going to school? Your education is worthless. You just showed how irresponsible you are with your reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2018
moscobabs:

Thanks op, but what if she doesnt have any kid and u divorce her base on infidelity or domestic violence?

Whatever the woman says is what the court would work on.

My uncle divorced a ho.e and he was told to placed the b!tch on salary every month for a particular years or till she remarry

4 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Owamudia: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

Don't mind these guys who think more with their third legs.

I'm glad that the number of marriages that takes place in registry from Thursday's to Saturdays are getting higher daily.

Most churches also don't wed couples without their registry certificate. Reasonable men too, prefer the registry first before traditional and church/nikai.

Let the dreamers dream on, if you want divorce based on whatever allegation, be ready to share the property and pay alimony.

But if it's based on infidelity, nothing for the woman. I hope you know that.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by BoboKush(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2018
bebe2:
BUT why are u pple so evil?

Why do u always think like zombies?

So u marry a woman for twenty years, she has kids for u, looked after them while u work, cooks for u , cleans for u, wash ur clothes, U have two houses , in the case of divorce u can not give her one? Are u ok?

Where do u want her to start from?

She shld start from wherever she is..... At that moment
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Owamudia: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

My uncle divorced a ho.e and he was told to placed the b!tch on salary every month for a particular years or till she remarry

Your uncle hired a failed lawyer.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2018
HARDDON:

Oh yea?

The only wisdom women would wear is that of remaining single all their lives.

You cant bring a feminist mentality and baggage, no matter how evolved you think the world has, into a man's home . So long as a HE, still with the evolution of the world, pays some huge sums as YOUR BRIDE PRICE, you cant run your show the way you deep fit.

If not, be ready to stay in your father's hut!
.. You ve said it all. The wise ones are getting married and enjoying it while the fools that think they are wise are either wasting in their fathers house or in a very unhappy relationship/ marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by elly4(f): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Some women wether registry or not will quietly walk away if a man needs a divorce. Na only woman wey like trouble too much go carry the property for head. My opinion sha.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by iPopAlomo(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Little things, you say? Exchange roles with your wife for a day see how 'little' they are. Appreciate your wife if she does these things because it is not easy.A lil help here and there won't hurt.

Excuses... exchange roles for a day... yen yen yen... just be honest with yourself... you're lazy... so you'll go to work husband to will go to work... and you won't wash plate because you went to school... good luck finding your husband...

p.s..
I'm married... I cook and she cooks... I clean and she clean... we're partners and the little things are easy.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by ajiboye68(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2018
There was once love in all those crashed marriages. They never envisaged divorce yet it comes, if going to registry will make any of them miserable after divorce, it's better avoided o. What do I know self
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Fortunately or unfortunately, naija women are who.res.
Some of them who never married you for love but for monetary gains would deliberately cheat on you so you can divorce them and half of your wealth would go to them..

Women mostly the black American women see marriages as big lucrative business
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Waffarianman(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Mods night done reach make una go sleep
I wan off light lipsrsealed

Bro no b off light mata, na realm mata. Abeg no do Court marriage wit any waffy babe o abeg.

Mak I crash as you talk. Lol

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by moscobabs(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

Like how much ur uncle spent to finish the case and it took him for how long before the case finished?
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Obas101(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
My serious gf want us to do court marriage and I already agreed!! Should I still trust her ?
Ask her why does she want a court marriage. She won't have anything credible to say, use that to tell her it's not important so you aren't going to do it. If she tells you is for her future.. My guy consolidate your mind say you no dey do court marriage and if she insist you two will break it off... Be wise o. Never allow a woman to take control, it's always in her own favor even if she loves you presently

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
elly4:
Some women wether registry or not will quietly walk away if a man needs a divorce. Na only woman wey like trouble too much go carry the property for head. My opinion sha.

If I hear!
U women that are materialistic.?

Which ho.e no like property?

Story for the gods.

Y'all who.res are written_off

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Enice(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Holymann:

Court Marriage
there is nothing like court marriage. In Nigeria marriage is the responsibility of the local governments according to the law, and there is only one marriage certificate. Except you want to go to court to agree on a pre-nuptial.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Enice(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Masterppower:
Court marriage is indeed a terrible disaster in the waiting....

While the original intent was good, bad and evil women/girls have exploited it for their personal aggrandizement.....

Guys, I second the ops opinion...
are you married?
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2018
moscobabs:

Like how much ur uncle spent to finish the case and it took him for how long before the case finished?

Finish which case.?
My uncle never had a case.

He caught his wife bleeping a LG chairman he filed for divorce and with the woman's content the court granted it and asked him to placed her on salary
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by RealEstatePlus(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Y'all men should learn a lesson from Donald Trump.

Donald Trump would have been the world's richest man if he did not divorced his wife.

That divorce crumbled him..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by watchindelta(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
I be kuku smal pikin so mk i dy listin to elders here undecided incase i don ready i go kn wen to tap kiss
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Elder001:

It seems anytime a male post anything that isn't favourable to the female folks most ladies on this forum assume the male is broke.

Do you know me from anywhere?
I'm forced to ask how old are you?

You speak like a teenager.

Bro, there are so many teenagers on nairaland. Don't waste your time arguing. Most of them are in their late teen and early twenties.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by iPopAlomo(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
valdovas:
It's things like this that make me not want to have a female child. Many men these these have an evil mentality.
I for one cannot give my daughter out in marriage to a man that refuses court marriage.
Traditional/church/mosque marriage alone does not recognize the rights of a woman as a human being, that is where you see a mad man get up in the middle of the night and throw his wife's things out because of one girlfriend that gives him bedroom acrobatics and the wife who might have been loyal to him from day one is just discarded like thrash and her children forcibly taken from her.

Men that refuse court marriage cannot be trusted.
He could have evil intentions towards her, maybe he is planning to cheat endlessly and even infect her and bring his baby mama's into her matrimonial home because he knows that she will not want to file for divorce because she does not want to lose her kids.

Women help yourselves and insist on court marriage if you don't want to lose your children to an evil husband in future.

And women that uses court marriage as a business venture should be trusted...++? Oshay baddest...
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by elonize(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Babe2,xo u as a woman,u cm dis life dey cm look afta kids,y dont u look for job,or do business to suport,instead of eyeing d man's money,nato born full ground b ur wrk...its nt an excuse ....as for me i dnt trust nycourt marriage, we go do church marriage, na der e end

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2018
she is very right, you are the one acting like a teen because of the wrong decision you always make (even in the choice of ladies). It's either you are the beast or you have seen the beast in ladies you hang out with.
learn to make good decision and you will see things working out good for you. Marriage is for better for better. (i dont believe there's worse in marriage)
Elder001:

It seems anytime a male post anything that isn't favourable to the female folks most ladies on this forum assume the male is broke.

Do you know me from anywhere?
I'm forced to ask how old are you?

You speak like a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by elonize(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

Finish which case.?
My uncle never had a case.

He caught his wife bleeping a LG chairman he filed for divorce and with the woman's content the court granted it and asked him to placed her on salary
,afta cheatin,tuuuuifiakwa,noto court marriage
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Check out the lives of US celebrities before and after divorce..
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by milemimi93(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2018
elonize:
,afta cheatin,tuuuuifiakwa,noto court marriage

My bro divorce favours women.

Whether is the man or the woman that files for it.

Before now, Africa never knew what is divorce but exposure has made us know and every girl in Nigeria needs court marriage for one reason which is divorce

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by manomam: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2018
THE MINI SOLAR CHARGER. The mini solar charger is energy solution that is targeted at solving many challenges we have daily like charging our phones battery, laptops, radios and torchlight where and when there's no electricity. The solar charger is guite small that you can put it in your pocket. It can charge your phone, laptop, radio and torchlight at the same. Time. It is also good for people who charge phones for money. You can charge 10 phones at the same time. The solar charger will keep your phone battery healthy and makes it last longer. Call 08174856443 for enquiry.
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Thank you, Op. Registry my bottom....trust Nigerian ladies at your own peril grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2018
Is registry marriage and court marriage The same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.