Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58172 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Bollinger(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Legs. I don't do it anymore though since i found the perfect one. cool
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by truekingmike(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
nuggarito:
Her legs and azz, having the sexiest legs covers everything, no matter how ugly or unattractive she is, the legs is just everything to me.

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's funny grin

Why so serious undecided

Thanks for the compliment too
wink wink sorry, come here lets talk cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Just yansh. Even if i see her from front, I will always check if she get yansh by style.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by attahoizamisi: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
I love them slim and tall....then later her brain product
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by DidierDrogba: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
the bwest

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ive already said mine now the thread is on frontpage.. shocked
Im scared for my life.. My heart is beating fast...its beating fast...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Stop quoting me, then I'll stop mentioning you.
Send me the sh!t then I might quit.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by 12345baba(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:
First is her legs. Her legs must be straight or she ain't sh!t.

Next is her finger nails. Her finger nails should be flat and not curvy.

Lastly her eye balls. Those balls must be black and not brownish.

P:S. Her nose too. Pointed nose and not a flat nose.
ur own dey ur body . I wonder how u look like o
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by chukwutope: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
I don't know the first thing, but the last thing I notice after meeting a Naija gal is to check my wallet! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by vicben27(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
she must be slim,(slim girls turn me on) dark or chocolate skin tone(l've never bin a fan of fair Ladies) , moderate Boobs and backside. she should be averagely intelligent, tall averagely Beautiful, dresses moderately. my fiancee got it all soo am officially Done fuccking around l Do just one pusssy now.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice looking hands and feet. Deep cutting of nails is a huge turn off, can't have that touching me.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:

Send me the sh!t then I might quit.

angry
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

angry
Why you KEEPING me waiting like this?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by champeeon(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
I have this habit of smiling. smiley I'm probably going to smile, if she smiles back I'll talk with her. If she can sustain the conversation for a few minutes without any complain I'm then she passed my test. Beauty, size of physical assets? All this are secondary. I can't cope with full packaged liability. Ability first.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by aziaka111(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
her character and d kind of friends she keep,.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by jojothaiv(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
rottennaija:
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.
My kind of person..
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

angry

really snubbing ??

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by doshe39(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
hope you have seen one
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Dafreeguy(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
5.must be a graduate.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Bros ur singleness will be until arsenal will UCL..u neva ready to mingle yet
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by SmartyPants(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Big bress and big nyansh angry

grin

You just said everything i came to say here ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by nelsonebby(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Girls just take of your legs

also don’t walk like a village girl
grin

And you must not have any body of odor or hair odor
No need to use body spray. Just don’t smell
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by bluecircle470: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Martinez19:
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.

If dem even read the topic to your hearing no mean say make you no fit assimilate.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by pansophist(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

Note: if you have these qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.

countersam
If na exam alot of gehls go fail.. which girl wan package all these qualities together. E hard oh.

Actually my partner fulfils all the qualities listed above, except the number 7. Believe me, there are still quality girls out there.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2018
scnonline:

really snubbing ??

I'm not.

Sorry.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

Why you KEEPING me waiting like this?

I've sent it, check your damn mail
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

I think you should also add, she should also be an English language teacher...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Tylerbreeze(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2018
She must have a big nyansh, very yellow in complexion, but not an albino grin ...big breast, white teeth, no mouth odour, her legs must be straight , no k-leg , she must speak good English cool wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by 98salan(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2018
pretty face,sexy shape and straight legs
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by bossrillboss: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2018
me na her duri me go first check out o no time....na duri wey swell up me lik wella grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Bartwale(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2018
I have a thing for cool girls...the ones that rock in gowns...not much makeup(i'm talking abt natural beauty) cus i feel makeup should be a plus and not the real thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.