Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21820 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
ositadima1:

That is reasonable, I have always had doubts about God as described in the Bible and some other religions as well.

The Bible was written to show us the wrongs and rights of man, it was meant to be an example of how we should live our lives, what to do and what not to do but man turned it into a religion. Most people worship the bible (a book)more than they do Yahuwah.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2018
khiaa:

The Bible was written to show us the wrongs and rights of man, it was meant to be an example of how we should live our lives, what to do and what not to do but man turned it into a religion. Most people worship the bible (a book)more than they do Yahuwah.

I see, but I don't believe God wants to be worshipped, sounds like God craving for attention, is that not condescending?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
ositadima1:

I see, but I don't believe God wants to be worshipped, sounds like God craving for attention, is that not condescending?

Well, Yahuwah (The Most High) said not to put any God before him, not to make any engraving images of the earth nor the ocean, so according to the word, he is telling us to only worship him. Thank Yahuwah that you are not of a one-track mind. smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
khiaa:

Well, Yahuwah (The Most High) said not to put any God before him, not to make any engraving images of the earth nor the ocean, so according to the word, he is telling us to only worship him. Thank Yahuwah you are not of a one-track mind. smiley

So, what are you going to do this holiday? You can hang out with me.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2018
ositadima1:

So, what are you going to do this holiday? You can hang out with me.

grin grin grin You are so cute, are you going to cook a holiday meal for me?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2018
khiaa:

so you are black Americanundecided rumors has it that, black American women know how to fvck very well. and their twerking skills are top notch. how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by durubennie(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol

You guys chat like teenagers in a WhatsApp group chat

2go group chat that year for sec school grin
Men... Time flies
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
khiaa:

Oh yeah, nothing fancy just rice and stew, a bottle of coke. You and me at my place, we could watch a couple of movies afterwards. How about that?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
khiaa:

Food? Did somebody mention my middle name? IM IN lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
SilentListener:
so you are black Americanundecided rumors has it that, black American women know how to fvck very well. and their twerking skills are top notch. how true is this?

Why don't you twerk your flat azz for your boyfriend, how about that, and go screw your goat?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
bejeria101:

Food? Did somebody mention my middle name? IM IN lol

You are invited to the party. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
ositadima1:

Oh yeah, nothing fancy just rice and stew, a bottle of coke. You and me at my place, we could watch a couple of movies afterwards. How about that?

That sounds like a nice date to me, I'll bring the wine. cheesy
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:

Why don't you twerk your flat azz for your boyfriend, how about that, and go screw your goat?
what da fvck are ya taking about?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
SilentListener:
what da fvck are ya taking about?

You asking me do black women know how to twerk and telling me that you heard that we can fuk good. How did you expect me to respond to that foolishness.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:

You asking me do black women know how to twerk and telling me that you heard that we can fuk good. How did you expect me to respond to that foolishness.
o pari
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
SilentListener:
o pari
Sorryii ,don't understand you.

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:

Hi dear,how are you. That is my language. Which is yoruba,mostly spoken by people of south west Nigeria. What he said means its finished or the end of something.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
khiaa:

You are invited to the party. cheesy

Happy holidays dear! This particular one has sad memories for me,i lost a friend this same period last year,she just got out of an abusive marriage,she has a 7yr old daughter. I was to travel to see her because she stays in port harcourt Rivers state where my mum is from. Its been painful,my mind just goes to her daughter.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Alezy:
wonderful

Happy New Year. May God bless you with everything good in your life. smiley kiss
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
khiaa:

Happy New Year. May God bless you with everything good in your life. smiley kiss
same to u dear. God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
khiaa:
Most definitely receives my approval, but she's not doing it correctly. They are supposed to be nak-ed which will make it more fun. wink Alezy are you ready? grin grin grin
I love it when you talk sense. smiley

What if he is broke?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
I love it when you talk sense. smiley

What if he is broke?

Does it cost to give your man a bath? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Does it cost to give your man a bath? undecided
Who knows with you ladies these days. You want money for everything.
Remember that "push" money pregnant women demanded from their husbands before they gave birth?
Who knows
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:

Who knows with you ladies these days. You want money for everything.
Remember that "push" money pregnant women demanded from their husbands before they gave birth?
Who knows

I make my own money and what the heck is "push money?" Any woman who would charge her man for a bath is a sorry excuse for a woman.undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

I make my own money and what the heck is "push money?" Any woman who would charge her man for a bath is a sorry excuse for a woman.undecided
khiaa don't act like you never heard of what I'm talking about. don't you dare.
Anyways come bath me. With your tongue tongue all over.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
khiaa don't act like you never heard of what I'm talking about. don't you dare.
Anyways come bath me. With your tongue tongue all over.

Remember I'm American, I never heard of a wife charging her husband money to have a baby, that is ridiculous, that has to be a Nigerian thing. undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Remember I'm American, I never heard of a wife charging her husband money to have a baby, that is ridiculous, that has to be a Nigerian thing. undecided
ubunja is not a Nigeria he's from Zimbabwean. damn lady undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
ubunja is not a Nigeria he's from Zimbabwean. damn lady undecided

Am I supposed to know where he is from? Do you know what he is talking about when he says "push money?"
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Am I supposed to know where he is from? Do you know what he is talking about when he says "push money?"
you should have asked him what country he' from .just like you, None Nigerians are also here. undecided

i have no idea what he's talking about.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why is she not naked as well?
Defeats the whole aspect of intimacy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.