Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21810 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=bejeria101 post=73897367][/quote]

Forget him. How are you? Evolved
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
khiaa:

wow
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
khiaa:

Im good dear! Was a bit ill just getting better. Please dear dont be angry,what happened?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
bejeria101:

Im good dear! Was a bit ill just getting better. Please dear dont be angry,what happened?

I don't want to discuss him but I'm glad you are feeling better.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
khiaa:

I don't want to discuss him but I'm glad you are feeling better.
Ok dear i understand.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
khiaa:

I am sorry for defending Alezy because he doesn't give a damn about me, all he cares about is women who present their bodies for the world to see.

I am not easy on the eye, is that a deal breaker?

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
ositadima1:

I am not easy on the eye, is that a deal breaker?

What are you talking about, I'm not suggesting some kind of relationship, I wás only offering an apology?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
khiaa:

What are you talking about, I'm not suggesting some kind of relationship, I wás only offering an apology?

oh ok, I thought you wanted to fúck me. What is the apology for?

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
ositadima1:

oh ok, I thought you wanted to fúck me. What is the apology for?

LMAO grin grin grin grin Boy I tell you, the minds of some Nairalanders are really damaged.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin grin Boy I tell you, the minds of some Nairalanders are really damaged.

Girl they are over damaged! No remedy lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2018
bejeria101:

Girl they are over damaged! No remedy lol

Hello, dear heart. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2018
khiaa:

You don't want to fúck, don't want to make out, don't want to cuddle, what kind of girl are you?

When ever I see your moniker, khiaa, my mind gets flooded with images of you, pretty, pointed tits and a phat booty, I get hórny as hell.

Babe I want to fertilize those eggs.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
khiaa:

Hi dear! How are you and how us your day going? Have a blessed day.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
ositadima1:

You don't want to fúck, don't want to make out, don't want to cuddle, what kind of girl are you?

When ever I see your moniker, khiaa, my mind gets flooded with images of you, pretty, pointed tits and a phat booty, I get hórny as hell.

Babe I want to fertilize those eggs.

You have lost your mind.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
bejeria101:

Hi dear! How are you and how us your day going? Have a blessed day.

Are you ready for Christmas?

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
khiaa:

wonderful
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2018
khiaa:

Are you ready for Christmas?

Hmm not quite,there is a slight delay from the office. I wanted to travel to see my mum,i may have to shift that till the newyear.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018
khiaa:

You have lost your mind.

Physco on the loose! Did he just type all that? What are humans turning into? Just ignore.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2018
bejeria101:

Hmm not quite,there is a slight delay from the office. I wanted to travel to see my mum,i may have to shift that till the newyear.

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas lipsrsealed but I will wish you Happy Holidays. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:03am On Dec 19, 2018
bejeria101:

Physco on the loose! Did he just type all that? What are humans turning into? Just ignore.

Ok, I will ignore him from now on.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2018
khiaa:

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas lipsrsealed but I will wish you Happy Holidays. smiley

Ok thanks! is there a reason you dont celebrate Christmas? Hope im not probing i would understand if you if its a private decision. Happy holidays Khiaa.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2018
khiaa:

Happy holidays dear! Hope im not poking,is there a reason you dont celebrate christmas? I would understand if its a personal choice
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2018
bejeria101:

Happy holidays dear! Hope im not poking,is there a reason you dont celebrate christmas? I would understand if its a personal choice

I don't celebrate Christmas because it's a pagan celebration and has nothing to do with the Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 4:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Alezy:
wonderful

Whatever.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2018
khiaa:

You have lost your mind.

Help me find it, only you can. Here is a fun fact; when I was younger, if I had a boner I would cover it with a small length of tissue paper and pretend it was a ghost lol.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2018
khiaa:

Whatever.

I just told Santa I want to have you for Christmas, do you think Santa can make it happen?

You can see I am on a first-name basis with Santa, he is like my homie back in the days, i am really looking forward
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by moko123: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2018
She is forgeting several steps let her start back again

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
ositadima1:

I just told Santa I want to have you for Christmas, do you think Santa can make it happen?

You can see I am on a first-name basis with Santa, he is like my homie back in the days, i am really looking forward

I don't celebrate Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
khiaa:

I don't celebrate Xmas.

What church do you attend?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
ositadima1:

What church do you attend?

None, I worship the Most High spiritually (from my heart and soul) not from a building made by man. You do realize that the church is within you so you worship Yahuwah no matter where you are.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
khiaa:

None, I worship the Most High spiritually (from my heart and soul) not from a building made by man. You do realize that the church is within you so you worship Yahuwah no matter where you are.

That is reasonable, I have always had doubts about God as described in the Bible and some other religions as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.