Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18846 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 19, 2010
God forbid tongue tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:56am On Sep 19, 2010
hedges007:

Happy Toasting, I help u pray it will work out, and by this time next year, both of u will come and testify on Nairaland, i see Honeymoon on the way,
Amen ooo. Nah the same prayer me sef dey pray every sunday be dat.

Ileke-IdI:

God forbid tongue tongue
Dey dia dey pretend as if you know like am u hia tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by hedges007(m): 4:03am On Sep 19, 2010
Ok then, Make una go continue on yahoo msgr or facebook then? this thread na for couple we don make am already and for those ones wey dey search, "NO be for those wey dey in the process already like una 2 "
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by oyinda3(f): 4:07am On Sep 19, 2010
congratulations o.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 19, 2010
hedges007:

Nairalanders

Its testimony time on Nairaland, pls tell us your name, address, parish and wht Nairaland has done for you, a nairalander jus testified to the work of nairaland, it shows all his log in time never ended futile, Make it brief coz there will be short sermon after this, lol

So far it's allowed me to communicate with more Nigerians. I was lacking in that department anyway as I live in rural California; 5 minutes from a place once called "Hangtown". Racism still de sha. undecided

I feel free here. Don't have to watch my back, for anything. NL dalu! Seun and the rest, make una clap for yourselves cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 5:18am On Sep 19, 2010
it shows all his log in time never ended futile

true for a lot of nlers actually.

some have gotten kudi richer, some have gotten husbands and/or wives, some got boyfriends or girlfriends, some got booty calls, some got different kinds of deals, etc etc- the list is endless.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Stanfordx: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2010
@poster,Wait a minute u met her in 2007 on nairaland tru chat.U registerd wit nairaland forum on 16,oct.2008 are u 4 real.Explain more
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by adaphik(f): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2010
INTERESTING, Congratulations.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nwaka77: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2010
Stanfordx:

@poster,Wait a minute u met her in 2007 on nairaland tru chat.U registerd wit nairaland forum on 16,oct.2008 are u 4 real.Explain more

Let it rest naaaaa! Just congratulate and keep it moving please.

@Poster
Congratulations and wishing you happy married life
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Ranoscky(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2010
Who n who dey search for gurls on NL? undecided. . .Day dreamin!!!

Almost all d gurls hia r married, som engaged, som in a relationship. N d remainin single sisters r playin hard to get!

Feelin kinda lyk. . ."Is NL truely a place/site wia i can get my patner/betterhalf?" undecided

Never knowin dat dia betterhalf/partner myt stil be doz one's dat dey rain abuses on eachother all d tym!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Odunnu: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2010
Stanfordx:

He's already answered ths question 2ce on ths same thread!
Una 2get badbelle,y nt jst be hapi with my Indian broda.
Wish i came on to NL earlier,now all these newer nlandrz are jst playas!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2010
No pictures, no evidence, just word of mouth poster.

Before them go call me bad-belle too, Poster Congrats o!!

Although I dey doubt this your testimony!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2010
Na wa o. Very typical. undecided
If he's using her for green card, so what? Do you know what she's using him for? Abi wetin be una own?
He is happy, she is happy. . . . what else remains? Chai!!!!!! undecided sad
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by oweniwe(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2010
Plenty katakata, yamayama, roforofo dey happen for this place. @ topic- if the porter like make e go marry Erelu Agbaye for $ £¥, e no consign me sad sad
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by marcus1234: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2010
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by otokx(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
Somethings are not just adding up.

People were saying they are beautiful but i can't see any picture so how did such a conclusion arrive.

Some are insinuating that the guy registered in 2008 and yet he claims to have met the girl in 2006; chai.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tigerpaws(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2010
Okija_juju:

No pictures, no evidence, just word of mouth poster.   

Before them go call me bad-belle too, Poster Congrats o!!

Although I dey doubt this your testimony!

otokx:

Somethings are not just adding up.

People were saying they are beautiful but i can't see any picture so how did such a conclusion arrive.

Some are insinuating that the guy registered in 2008 and yet he claims to have met the girl in 2006; chai.

The poster put his wedding pictures earlier, and later removed it  undecided and edited some of his post to . . . .     undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Rocktation(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
He had the pic removed after the many tantrums here. And he explained already that he had a different username in 2k6.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by gentlesJ(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wow! Good things can still come out of nairaland.congrat.God would bless ur union.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Pennywise(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
This Ileke-di babe pls take it easy on the language thing. Thanks. My yoruba is rusty but good enough to know you are strongly in heat.

@OP
The green card thing is an unnecessary distraction. It is pointless overstating that fact. You cant invest so much time, emotions and maybe money like OP has done just to get a girl to marry you for papers in Nigeria (if he truly needs it).In any case there is hardly any govt official in Nigeria that u cant buy for $100 let alone immigration.

The bits and pieces I have read abt this girl in question shows she is a major league player. My advice? Be the best LovePeddler you can for your husband. Dont be a wise girl anymore.

There is a babe I remember from my uni days who made quite a name for herself "matt 7:7" (ask and u shall be given or sth like that). She is a terrific wife and mother today. She got married b4 all her contemporaries. And she is very happy. Ourselves having become gentlemen, her secrets remain safe.

Finally, if you get a babe on NL, take her far away and be very quick abt it. Dont look back.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Princek12(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
ogugua, what's up?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by sirmseen(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wow!!! Awwwww so sweeet. Happy married life if its true. Wishing them the best that life can offer. Need me a wifey too on NL. Lol
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
Pennywise:

The bits and pieces I have read abt this girl in question shows she is a major league player. My advice? Be the best LovePeddler you can for your husband. Dont be a wise girl anymore.

There is a babe I remember from my uni days who made quite a name for herself "matt 7:7" (ask and u shall be given or sth like that). She is a terrific wife and mother today. She got married b4 all her contemporaries. And she is very happy. Ourselves having become gentlemen, her secrets remain safe.

Finally, if you get a babe on NL, take her far away and be very quick abt it. Dont look back.

I'm very confused about this.
Who is the girl in question and what has she done to deserve such a reputation? Is it not even obvious that the husband married her regardless? I dey fear o.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
Pennywise:

This Ileke-di babe pls take it easy on the language thing. Thanks. My yoruba is rusty but good enough to know you are strongly in heat.

I am? Dear gosh, I am!

Anywaz, why take her far away and not look back?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Ranoscky(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
Pennywise:

My advice? Be the best LovePeddler you can for your husband. Dont be a wise girl anymore.
Penny wise, your 'Username' sound's familar. . .

How r my 2 b sure dat 'YOUR MOM' was not d 1st 'ASHAWO' dat i patronised (back den) wen i was stil a player? undecided

(Just a question pls, No offence)
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MrsSiena1(f): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hmmmm some nairalanders and their drama. If someone posted a pictures of a couple who got married and are not nairaland members some of us would give bad comments like 'oh the wife is not even beautiful' oh the husband is not rich blah blah blah.
Now two nairalanders got married and posted it here some people still make bad comments about them. Why can't we just leave things the way they are. Its nobody's business if the bride slept with someone before she said I do the next day, neither is it anybody's business if the guy started a thread about how she was flirting on facebook or whatever the fact remains that they got married eventually. Even if they got married for the various reasons some people have said here its their choice not yours. Some people are just sadists who doesnt see good in anything at all.

We don't see good in other people, we always see the opposite. Some people even took pains in digging out the poster's former posts on NL. Which is quite sad and demeaning.

For those that posted bad comments about them and not yet married go get your own wife or husband, for those who are married and still made bad comments please go tend to your husband or kids for those who have live-in partners please pray that your partner pops the question.

Stop the hate
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Princek12:

ogugua, what's up?

I de jari lol. And you nko?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by 1102(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
I guess her username is omolola while his username is 190~ grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by fyneguy: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
My testimony.

I met KOBOJUNKIE, my future ex wife, on nairaland.

@Ileke Idi

how far with the kobo project na?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by oblo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
Who go marry me? I day find wife ooooooooooooo
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by davtech007(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
Datz great, hmmm wat wud dey call dis marriage, NAIRALAND MARRIAGE, lol, and perhaps cal their first child, NAIRALAND, LOL, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.