Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18853 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
Nairaland, thank you o o o grin grin cool cool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Nawa o!!!! What did the guy share on the other thread na?!?!?! He's deleted all his comments and people didn't really quote him. What did his wife do?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MOBO444(f): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ Read the article on this link and you will see what going on below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-515847.0.html
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
Nairaland is the worst place to bring in ur personal live in, that is what i have learnt bout dis place, people turn it upside down, MoBo44 or what ever is you name,why dont ya mind ur bizness? undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Nawa o!!!! What did the guy share on the other thread na?!?!?! He's deleted all his comments and people didn't really quote him. What did his wife do?

Something about her talking to other men on FB and hanging out with them
I reckon he worked it out before the marriage and just if everyone will poke their nose out!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
chika98:

Something about her talking to other men on FB and hanging out with them
I reckon he worked it out before the marriage and just if everyone will poke their nose out!

I've figured from the other thread.
Some people are just so sad. sad
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I've figured from the other thread.
Some people are just so sad. sad

I reckon folks won't bring their news of how they met here least they get hacked into.
The woman in question is also a member too. His English is kinda hard to comprehend
but he seemed to be in love with her and wanted advice on how to handle the situ. I guess
he finally did. Best of wishes to them both! grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
chika98:

I reckon folks won't bring their news of how they met here least they get hacked into.
The woman in question is also a member too. His English is kinda hard to comprehend
but he seemed to be in love with her and wanted advice on how to handle the situ. I guess
he finally did. Best of wishes to them both! grin

His English is hard to comprehend too. Maybe that's why they fell in love? Murder each other with the language for the rest of their lives.
Who are we to judge?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

His English is hard to comprehend too. Maybe that's why they fell in love? Murder each other with the language for the rest of their lives.
Who are we to judge?

You're so WRONG for this! grin grin grin
No but she didn't post did she? It has been him posting so I never got to read from her
abi she too posted too and murdered Aunty Elizabeth the Queen's Lang?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
chika98:

You're so WRONG for this! grin grin grin
No but she didn't post did she? It has been him posting so I never got to read from her
abi she too posted too and murdered Aunty Elizabeth the Queen's Lang?

Oh my bad. I thought I saw 'her' English is hard to comprehend so I said, yea, him too!
Oh well, happy married life to them both. grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Oh my bad. I thought I saw 'her' English is hard to comprehend so I said, yea, him too!
Oh well, happy married life to them both. grin grin grin

Amin! grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chiogo(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
LMAOOOO!! @ the two people above me. grin

@topic, congrats!!

This mobo guy is funny in a retarded way. I think he does it on purpose 'cause who could seriously be that dumb?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by fyneguy: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
This is why I won't let NL know kobojunkie and I are getting married soon. grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2010
A real Naija girl will not marry an Indian Man. You can see how stupid the Indian guy is to post those pics on nairaland. The girl is over aged and desperate to go into marriage with anything, any how,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 20, 2010
Na wa for you jpworld.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2010
@Ogugua88
Wats up? U are realy cute
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Princek12(m): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2010
ogugua88:

I de jari lol. And you nko?

I dey oooo. I just dey chill for dis Sunday. How dat Cali weather be? You are one heck of a cutie pie, with a wonderful smile. I go holla u on the email.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 20, 2010
Lol na wa oo. I'm not like the other Nairalanders. I only do friendships cheesy

@Rymzo, I de. How are you?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:03am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Who are we to judge?

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2010
See all his buttered up teeth grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2010
Iyawo mi atata ba wo ni?

Sha fi eyin mi si le. I know you like am tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 20, 2010
They were cuter when you were a baby tongue
Thanks for showing me the pix, you look like a cute baby girl tho. lol grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2010
Where the pic angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 20, 2010
Kunbee:

Only for special eyes *batting my eyelashes*
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 2:23am On Sep 20, 2010
Pshaw
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:26am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

They were cuter when you were a baby tongue
Thanks for showing me the pix, you look like a cute baby girl tho. lol grin
I beg to differ. Like fine wine, I have gotten better with age cool

Ori e ti fokasibe tongue abi which one nah girl? shocked shocked grin

Kunbee:

I will send it direct to your E mail cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

I beg to differ. Like fine wine, I have gotten better with age cool

Ori e ti fokasibe tongue abi which one nah girl? shocked shocked grin

You have? If you call buttery teeth and kolanut-bitten teeth as "better". But you know I still feran you like that wink

The boy with the glitters in his hair and flowery shirt aint you? grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:42am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You have? If you call buttery teeth and kolanut-bitten teeth as "better". But you know I still feran you like that wink

The boy with the glitters in his hair and flowery shirt aint you? grin
You must have me confused with Dayo when he was in the 5th grade grin grin

Definitely not shocked shocked. That was Suleiman(the class joker) wink. The last I heard of him was that he finally came out of the closet.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

You must have me confused with Dayo when he was in the 5th grade grin grin

Definitely not shocked shocked. That was Suleiman(the class joker) wink. The last I heard of him was that he finally came out of the closet.
LMAO!!! Oh see as you killed my egbon in 5 secs grin grin grin

Nah, suleiman was the one in this tight jeans and barbie belt. You and the friends you hang with sha tongue tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 2:46am On Sep 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

I will send it direct to your E mail cheesy

Ori e, se mi lo fin sere shior

Eyin derailers eku ise o
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2010
e se n oriki yin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:59am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!!! Oh see as you killed my egbon in 5 secs grin grin grin

Nah, suleiman was the one in this tight jeans and barbie belt. You and the friends you hang with sha tongue tongue
Well it had to be said grin

Nah the one in the tight jeans goes by the name Abdulrahman wink. . . . . . .Good looking bunch,wouldn't you say?

Kunbee:

Ori e, se mi lo fin sere shior

Eyin derailers eku ise o
Sere ke? shocked shocked shocked. I dey send am ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Take A Selfie And Upload Here / How To Avoid Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.