Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18844 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:14am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hehehe grin

I doubt you get that kain power tongue
See me see trouble oo shocked shocked. Oya you wan bet?

I go show you say agbara ju agbara lo wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

See me see trouble oo shocked shocked. Oya you wan bet?

I go show you say agbara ju agbara lo wink
See mouth like the landscape of cotonou. As long as we have our own wedding in madagascar grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

See mouth like the landscape of cotonou. As long as we have our own wedding in madagascar grin
See ya mouth like puff puff grin. Shey na the same mouth you use pronounce mad-a-gas-car? tongue

No worries I don select a better location -Afghanistan!!! kiss
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

See ya mouth like puff puff grin. Shey na the same mouth you use pronounce mad-a-gas-car? tongue

No worries I don select a better location -Afghanistan!!! kiss
Are you saying you dont like my mouth? tongue

Yes, we can even get a suicide-bomb souvenir kiss
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you saying you dont like my mouth? tongue

Yes, we can even get a suicide-bomb souvenir kiss
Mba ooo lai lai How can say that? shocked wink Oya gbe enu wa si be yii kiss tongue

Suicide bombe ke? shocked Abeg I like myself three much besides I'd like to be as old as Metusellah before I bid planet earth goodbye.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Mba ooo lai lai How can say that? shocked wink Oya gbe enu wa si be yii kiss tongue

Suicide bombe ke? shocked Abeg I like myself three much besides I'd like to be as old as Metusellah before I bid planet earth goodbye.
tehehe, same you as always kiss. bawo ni?

Oya baby pix e yen nkor?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

tehehe, same you as always kiss. bawo ni?

Oya baby pix e yen nkor?
Mo wa pa jare. I hope those useless boys in florida ain't giving you any problems?

O de fii baby picsure mi si le nau embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Mo wa pa jare. I hope those useless boys in florida ain't giving you any problems?

O de fii baby picsure mi si le nau embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why do they have to be "useless" nau? embarassed

rara o, emi o gba iyen. je ki n ri nau. ok, ma kan  peek die die.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 19, 2010
And we wonder why Nigerians have the ability to drop dead without cause. Heart attack? Hardly. Underlying cause? NA LIFE-LONG PESSIMISM! Besides some congratulations, a lot of you are now criticising the guy based on his past posts and other scenarios you may have witnessed. Has he offended you? Abi he don curse your moms? Maybe he resolved the issue he had with his wife,  were you a witness to their resolution? Marrying her is not a reason to start casting doubts, especially when his behaviour isn't exactly suggesting anything. Na wa ooo. Una don make me pull out my psychology book from last semester.

"Optimists tend to enjoy better health than pessimists do,  students previously identified as optimistic reported less fatigue and fewer coughs, aches, and pains. Optimists also respond to stress with smaller increases in blood pressure, and they recover more quickly from heart bypass surgery. One study asked 795 Americans aged 64 to 79 years if they were 'hopeful about the future.' Five years later, 29% of those answering 'no' had died - more than double the 11% of deaths among those who said 'yes' (Stern & others, 2001). The optimism-long-life correlation also appeared in a study of 180 Catholic nuns. At about 22 years of age, each of these women had written a brief autobiography. In the decades that followed, they lived similar life-styles. Those who had expressed happiness, love, and other positive feelings in their autobiographies lived an average seven years longer than did the more negative nuns (Danner & others, 2001). By age 80, only 24% of the most positive-spirited had died, compared with 54% of those expressing few positive emotions." (Myers, David G "Psychology In Everyday Life", 2009, 278-279).

We, Nigerians, are known sufferers of excessive stress and hypertension. We tend to exude negativity. Any little thing, we fit shout, "YOUR FATHER!" Angry people ooo! And, of course, everything de pain us. That's why we are one of the most obese nations for Africa. We chop poundy and sit. We can't handle anything strenuous, and in general we are negative people.

That excerpt from my psychology textbook is for MOBO444 et al. I wouldn't be talking if you only left one post. However, you've made several posts, all negative, insinuating that dibolic's marriage is a sham. If you no fit congratulate Indian bobo, abeg make you carry de go. Or maybe you enjoy pessimism?

I bet he posted pictures, proudly displaying his marriage, and some of you have pulled everything you can to denounce it. Na you sabi.

Dibolic, congratulations to you and your beautiful wife, and I mean my own congratulations like the other few honest NLers cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 2:54am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why do they have to be "useless" nau? embarassed
If dem no useless then why dem dey scope anoda person woman ehn?

Ileke-IdI:

rara o, emi o gba iyen. je ki n ri nau. ok, ma kan  peek die die.
That got me Rotflol grin grin grin
O mo pe mi o le se iyen nau?  embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 2:55am On Sep 19, 2010
Chic2pimp shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry *slaps him hard*
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

If dem no useless then why dem dey scope anoda person woman ehn?
That got me Rotflol grin grin grin
O mo pe mi o le se iyen nau?  embarassed embarassed kiss
Lol se mo le so fun awon eyan pe mii ti ri awaron oko mi nigba ti o shi ni oko shinshinni grin grin grin

se fun mi nau. o fe ki n sunkun ni? cry cry cry

@kunbee
oya. comot right now angry tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 2:58am On Sep 19, 2010
O fe je egba abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

O fe je egba abi undecided undecided undecided
se chic2pimp gist fun e wipe ere ti emi ati e jo ma n se niyen? wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 3:04am On Sep 19, 2010
I dey joke too na kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, i just wanted to holla at d gorimapa boi angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by hedges007(m): 3:04am On Sep 19, 2010
Nairaland Affairs
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

I dey joke too na kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, i just wanted to holla at d [b]gorimapa [/b]boi angry angry angry angry angry angry
lmao na correct gorimpa  grin

But I meant [b]that [/b]play, eyi ti egbe a wa lowo mii nigba ti chic2pimp ba yo idi e s'oke  grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:07am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

Chic2pimp shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry *slaps him hard*
Yes dear chei wahala dey oooo grin grin cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

Lol se mo le so fun awon eyan pe mii ti ri awaron oko mi nigba ti o shi ni oko shinshinni grin grin grin

se fun mi nau. o fe ki n sunkun ni? cry cry cry
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ma worry mo ma show e. O ku e gba di e

Ma sunkun nau? embarassed embarassed  To ba sunkun e mi na ma sun ekun ti emi oo cry cry cry cry cry

Ileke-IdI:

se chic2pimp gist fun e wipe ere ti emi ati e jo ma n se niyen? wink
Hehehehe omo yii sha fe fun mi ni hypertension grin grin grin.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 3:10am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But I meant [b]that [/b]play, eyi ti egbe a wa lowo mii nigba ti chic2pimp ba yo idi e s'oke  grin grin

How dare you? He is mine angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, this calls for war
chic2pimp:

You left me for tooooooooooooooooooo long na undecided undecided undecided undecided, kinda disappointed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:10am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

I dey joke too na kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, i just wanted to holla at d gorimapa boi angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ileke-IdI:

But I meant that [/b]play, [b]eyi ti egbe a wa lowo mii nigba ti chic2pimp ba yo idi e s'oke  grin grin

*Death*  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So na me una dey poke fun @ abi? No be una fault oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin. Awon alakori tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:13am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

You left me for tooooooooooooooooooo long na undecided undecided undecided undecided, kinda disappointed
I'm sowry nau embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. That wasn't my intention embarassed embarassed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

How dare you? He is mine angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, this calls for war

No you can keep am. Ori okunrin yen ti gbagi ju angry

Mo ni ko je ki n ri aworan omode e, sugbon o n shako bi omoge eko fun mi angry tongue

chic2pimp:

Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ma worry mo ma show e. O ku e gba di e

Ma sunkun nau? embarassed embarassed  To ba sunkun e mi na ma sun ekun ti emi oo cry cry cry cry cry
Hehehehe omo yii sha fe fun mi ni hypertension grin grin grin.

kuro jo. ko si tomtom fun e lale yii  angry angry
so ngba ti mo le e kuro nile mi, ile kunbee lo salo si?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'm sowry nau embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. That wasn't my intention embarassed embarassed
kiwa ni intention e?

Kunbee, when I give you the sigh, pour the hot grit on his groin.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 3:18am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

I hear you
Ileke-IdI:

How will i have triplets if i do so , cant i repay him in another means
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 19, 2010
Kunbee:

I hear you
How will i have triplets if i do so , cant i repay him in another means
kunbee, mo ro pe omo ekiti ni e. so wa je ki womaniser yen paro fun e? cry
Ti o ba fe triplet, I'll give you MOBO444 for free. Give me the answer and I'll uncage hin.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:26am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

kuro jo. ko si tomtom fun e lale yii  angry angry

*Dies of Heart Attack* grin grin grin grin
E mi o lo jor. Till death do us part la sign jor angry tongue

Ileke-IdI:

so ngba ti mo le e kuro nile mi, ile kunbee lo salo si?
Iro Nla. E mi o lo anywhere oooo embarassed embarassed

Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
O fe pa mi ko ni yen? shocked shocked cheesy

Kunbee:

I hear you
Thank You darling.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 19, 2010
wo, fimisile jor. mii se moh.
O digba ti n ba to ri woran baby e, ki n to da e lo n embarassed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

wo, fimisile jor. mii se moh.
O digba ti n ba to ri woran baby e, ki n to da e lo n embarassed
Mi o di e mu nah tongue

ahn ahn nnkan ti o n se o da ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 19, 2010
cry cry cry cry
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by hedges007(m): 3:43am On Sep 19, 2010
Nairalanders

Its testimony time on Nairaland, pls tell us your name, address, parish and wht Nairaland has done for you, a nairalander jus testified to the work of nairaland, it shows all his log in time never ended futile, Make it brief coz there will be short sermon after this, lol
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 3:46am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by hedges007(m): 3:48am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Mi o di e mu nah tongue

ahn ahn nnkan ti o n se o da ooo embarassed embarassed

Happy Toasting, I help u pray it will work out, and by this time next year, both of u will come and testify on Nairaland, i see Honeymoon on the way,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.