Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18847 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2010
I am in USA,

Don't mad at me because the people that are from Nigeria saying Nigeria aint worth the hassle of trying to get a green card, I don't care,

If you was given an opportunity to come to go the land of opportunities, you would, so stop FRONTING AND BE REAL,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by slex(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao

Guy, you de work 4 immigration?Lets talk business.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2010
She do not look Ghanian,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kilode1: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2010
queeneve:

I seriously doubt that and I believe every word the Nigerians that I know say, AND THEY ARE SAYING OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, sorry!  

Princek12 is speaking about Apples(foreigners from say Asia, who are "worshiped" in Nigeria by Nigerian companies) and you are talking about Oranges(Nigerians who lack opportunities, are abused, disrespected and undervalued by Nigerian businesses). Got it?

Like he said, some Indians, Lebanese and Chinese artisans and Professionals make a lot of money in this country and will probably do anything they can to stay here legally instead of going back home to uncertainties, Just like Nigerian Immigrants all over the world, they are just trying to live and survive in a foreign country where they've been offered better opportunities then their home country.

Don't believe the hype, there are foreigners making a fortune in Nigeria(there are poor ones too) and of course millions of Nigerians live in poverty.

Read the news link below about foreign artisans in Nigeria;

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5619763-146/story.csp

I wish the couple a Happy Married life.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2010
My original statement still stand,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2010
@queeneve I never ask you your location, I am asking your nationality, I am in USA does not mean you are an American, are you from Azerbaijan or Afghanistan? Nigerians you meet  that say  Naija don't worth the hassle of green card,  if you visit here and overstay you are going to jail, so therefore it worth it. everywhere there is rich and poor, Americans have millions of poor people also.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2010
Ispworth,

What different does it make about my nationality? I still say Nigeria aint worth the hassle getting a green card,

Let it go!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2010
So googles is older than me? shocked shocked shocked You're engaged? Lovely!

To Poster(s), queeneve ang googles, congrats to you all. May Happiness never leave your home.

googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you keep repeating yourself like a cracked music box

dont you ever remix your lines  undecided too dumb to do that i know

your case is hopeless. . . .news flash bozo

am happily engaged . . . . oya start nacking your head against your keyboard  cheesy

cos i know i have added to the troubles of yur already troubled life

black woman googles is engaged to a black handsome brother. . . . your world is crashing like a pile of cards  cheesy

Omo Ondo, I am proud of you sha. My half-state sister.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kilode1: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2010
queeneve:

My original statement still stand,

That is fine My Sista, as long as you don't have a one-sided view of Nigeria.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2010
Opinions are ONE SIDED, DUH!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by koolboy: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2010
enjoy yourselves
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2010
THANKS IKEDE!!

I am happily married to a wonderful black man! Now I gotta figure out how to convince him to hold out on the bambinos for a minute, JUST A MINUTE, I like my figure!!!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2010
should nigeria start allowing naturalization based on marriage to a nigerian citizen, floodgates go open oh.

same as what we're seeing in europe, the US and south africa now.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So googles is older than me? shocked shocked shocked You're engaged? Lovely!

To Poster(s), queeneve ang googles, congrats to you all. May Happiness never leave your home.

Omo Ondo, I am proud of you sha. My half-state sister.

not old . . . . just an early starter  cheesy

am only engaged not married have to get a degree first  undecided

for security reasons i guess  cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MOBO444(f): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ So you are poorly educated, dont even have a degree to you name, no wonder your poor self confidence and poor mentality, hmmm men will really use and dump you for a long time to come.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2010
@queeneveIf you was given an opportunity to come to go the land of opportunities, you would, so stop FRONTING AND BE REAL,

Where is the land of opportunities? my country Nigeria is the land of opportunity, I create the opportunity myself. every Land has opportunity.

BTW@ @queeneve, you type like a typical Naija.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by eridah2007(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2010
^
looooooooolz
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2010
ISPUS,

You are in denial, GO JUMP IN IT, I DONT CARE, MY STATEMENTS STILL STAND,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ So you are poorly educated, dont even have a degree to you name, no wonder your poor self confidence and poor mentality, hmmm men will really use and dump you for a long time to come.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i know it pains you dat a small girl like me can be hitting you left right and center

its not my fault am this intelligent brother dont hate on a brainy black woman  wink

am an undergraduate yea  wink but you, just a bag of words which you post at random u dont even know how to spell sef  sad

you know it . . . . you can never be up to me in terms of anything

i will flush you out of this world since ur negligent mother refused to
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by bawomolo(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2010
goodluck to you
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2010
googles, so fiery grin
am guessing that pretty soon Mobo will have to apologise- again
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2010
BoboYekini:

googles, so fiery grin
am guessing that pretty soon Mobo will have to apologise- again

the guy is just too dumb undecided

i wish i could just see him for 20 minutes i will too flog some sense into his tiny brain
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by r231(m): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

o'boy what's your beef now

you have a lot of hatred in you o dahummm
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2010
Ask those that reside @ olodi apapa, how many Lebanese, Indians, Chinese, Europeans, married our  Girls @ ikoyi registry, pregnant them, have kids, when they are finally through with there dealings in naija, they dump that girl and the kids and move back to there country. visit olodi apapa you will see alot of half cast children roaming around the street with no future.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 1:27am On Sep 19, 2010
undecided undecided

i only wish the poster has kept his wedding pinshures . . . . all this pple second guessing him and saying all sorts

its just not fair  sad if the so-called wife is reading this how would she feel ?

at first you pple attacked her then you turned it all on the husband  undecided

oga o. . . nairaland is full of haters and dose dat are ready to burst your big bubbles  sad

talk about home of nigerians and friends of nigeria  sad wat an irony of life
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Busybody2(f): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2010
The story that he is looking for a naija residence permit does not hold any ground undecided The man has been chasing the woman since 2006 and is in love and obsessed with the girl hence reason he came to seek counsel from Nairalanders about her "runs girls" move.

He then decided to take the bulls by the horn by going ahead to marry this girl regardless, a bold move for which he should not be condemned. Some people marry for love, some for money, some for fame, some due to cultural reasons, some because of pregnancy, etc. So lets not condemn the groom wink And family members from his side were not in the picture because of possible inherent racism, family not sanctioning the marriage and not happy for son to be tying the knot with a "darkie"

He opened this thread and posted the pictures to mark his territory, so that the potential toasters of the girl could bump into someone who knows her face and grass her as "that girl whose marriage pictures was pasted all over NL" shocked

Sharp guy cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 19, 2010
Busy_body:

The story that he is looking for a naija residence permit does not hold any ground undecided The man has been chasing the woman since 2006 and is in love and obsessed with the girl hence reason he came to seek counsel from Nairalanders about her "runs girls" move.

He then decided to take the bulls by the horn by going ahead to marry this girl regardless, a bold move for which he should not be condemned. Some people marry for love, some for money, some for fame, some due to cultural reasons, some because of pregnancy, etc Lets not knock the groom wink And family members from his side were not in the picture because of possible inherent racism, family not sanctioning the marriage and not happy for son to be tying the knot with a "darkie"

He opened this thread and posted the pictures to mark his territory, so that the potential toasters of the girl could bump into someone who knows her face and grass her as "that girl whose marriage pictures was pasted all over NL" shocked

Sharp guy cheesy

God bless you.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2010
Congratulations on your marriage. Up next Chic2pimp and Ileke Idi kiss smiley
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2010
the man and the woman sef resemble.

he wouldnt happen to be an ugandan or east indian by any chance?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Congratulations on your marriage. Up next Chic2pimp and Ileke Idi kiss smiley
hehehe  grin

I doubt you get that kain power tongue
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 19, 2010
lol but the dude is cute
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by denzel2009: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2010
Where do they get these people from sef? Do we have green card in Nigeria?

Any zombie can even get a Nigerian passport without getting married,some people need their heads checked for evidence of madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.