Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (49926 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by spiceadole: 10:45pm On May 29, 2019
Lol..your wife is a clown.
When she agreed to marry a man who earns about 60K while her business was flourishing, what did she think?
This is just the beginning for her.
By the time you make money, you will dump her for another woman. Na una way

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by kushme: 10:46pm On May 29, 2019
What the heaven(hell) is marriage if we see shi**t like this...
Always trying to please a confused female...

Lately, men are more Jobless than women and I hate it for real..
Just see the current state of employed women in government jobs..

And this employed females are not willing to marry jobless men or underpaid if not for conditions..

Trust me, shocked just see as females were filled on the parade ground during the nationwide inaugurations..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by greggng: 10:46pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Unfortunately that seed has already planted itself in her mind. Any Lil thing it will rear it's head until the Op becomes the Man of d house in every ramification.

I don't see any serious issue with her. I love a woman that is expressive than the one that bottles it up in her chest. Is easier to manage this type of woman

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,u seem to have met those abuja begi begi guys eh

E no concern me jare...
Woos,wobi nwanyi,please send me 500 Glo airtime,I wan call mumsy! wink
Go beg Buhari

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by lonelydora: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

Your earning of 60k and her flourishing business should have made you reign your job and join her. Why suffer yourself on a 60k job when she's doing well in business. Bro, make more money and your problem is solved
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
go and pet your wife and you find for 200 naira to send to your father, atleast, must she do everything for you, atleast grow some balls, you are not a baby that she will be spoon feeding, you be adult, if you get car do uber or taxify to add to your salary.
But you should add R18 to your moniker lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by spiceadole: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:
When someone says marrying on that kind of salary is not advisable, they will say we are materialistic.

Imagine if a child is involved. You will know that it's not about being prudent or being a wife material.

Meanwhile, on this forum, a guy has been urged on to get married on a 40k salary. You guys should tell yourself the truth and stop hiding under "a good woman will manage"

This is real life, real expenses.

Don't mind them.

As a single person, I can't survive on salary of 60K.
People get mind o.
The man who earns such money and gets married.
And the woman who agrees to marry him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by wiseone28: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
But the guy said make the thread no reach Fp that him don learn..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by delpee(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2019
But he doesnt want this on front page!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 29, 2019
spiceadole:
When she agreed to marry a man who earns about 60K while her business was flourishing, what did she think?
Most of these women wanna marry cos of the societal pressure so they don't even care. Na after marriage their eyes go clear then they start making trouble.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Starz825(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.
Aunty calm down na....becos say Na woman dey cater no mean say the man useless...u should feel pity for him not the woman...u Sha heard him say...he initiated a conversation with her but she has been uptight....

Op....try and focus on yourself..get a little business that will fetch some money in order to avoid begging from her...I mean petty expenses like airtime shouldn't be a problem since u still earn..is not as if u are unemployed ... I Sha hope u are not playing bet9ja....if u are playing it...pls ensure u desist from it...it sometimes an enemy of progress o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

I don't see any serious issue with her. I love a woman that is expressive than the one that bottles it up in her chest. Is easier to manage this type of woman
Th op should man up before he turns the lady into a nagging woman. Naso e dey start

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Kenturkey048(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I doubt it's the 200naira card in itself that's the issue... I'm sure she be like "so he can't send 200naira card to his dad without calling my name huh".. Perhaps she even had a bad day
even if her day was as bad as hell,was she suppose to make such statement..my issue is on the statement..will I take care of you and your parent she is suppose to apologize to her husband for giving him such pedigree of insult..with that kinda of statement where is the man in him??all because is financial capacity is lil bit mercy for now..if to say na she ask now..he wouldnt have made such statement to her....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Unfortunately that seed has already planted itself in her mind. Any Lil thing it will rear it's head until the Op becomes the Man of d house in every ramification.

2 solutions to that then...the hard way or the easy way

Easy way? ,refuse food,become moody, start tying ropes together and eyeing the ceiling,dont bathe...she gets the implied message u wan kill ursef!!! cheesy
This option has 80% success rate

Hard way? Talk tough and scatter everything in the house,let her know u try ur best and shout it that u guys are partners in the marriage,there will always be twists and turns! So she should deal with it unless she wants u to steal or do yahoo...then refuse dont ask for help from her henceforth till she gives u herself
This option works 90% but with higher risk tag...

Sense will not kill this ALIEN wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Areaboy2(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.

Haha. OP!! I think your wife has responded to you here grin

Its 200naira oh... 200
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Temple1288(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2019
dia4iam:
There is something called little beginnings and it seems most of these others human beings above me don't believe in that.

Well, as for advice, I dont think you should overwork yourself over this issue sir, things as this kind of disagreement have their ways of easing out by themselves without us having to try.

You're matured..
With working brains!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:
When someone says marrying on that kind of salary is not advisable, they will say we are materialistic.

Imagine if a child is involved. You will know that it's not about being prudent or being a wife material.

Meanwhile, on this forum, a guy has been urged on to get married on a 40k salary. You guys should tell yourself the truth and stop hiding under "a good woman will manage"

This is real life, real expenses.
Like they say "who no go no know"...only small boys with about 20k to squander monthly under their parents roof would think otherwise.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2019
spiceadole:

Don't mind them.

As a single person, I can't survive on salary of 60K.
People get mind o.
The man who earns such money and gets married.
And the woman who agrees to marry him
60k salary can be managed with combined effort and side hustles

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

U have a good wife and I know u helped with her own business during the early days bt don’t take her for granted. Putting her under undue pressure for so long isn’t manly, have a plan to increase ur finances. Think like a man and stop waiting for her to look for a job for u or help u with a business seeing her current position. Try to think and act for urself 1st or atleast make sm solo efforts 1st. Be a man.

U need serious money management skills and investment or business ideas to create a better situation for urselves based on ur current income. Try and do this urgently.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go beg Buhari
Lmaoooo
tongue tongue
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by clive2u(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2019
Deepfeel:
Money is the problem make money and all your problems are solved
u people will jst stay behind ur keyboard and advice ppl mumu mumu. How him go make money, shey money na semovita? I cn bet ur left hand that the guy aint idle, opportunity jst havnt knockd on his door yet. Bro just apologize to ur wife for wat u havnt done, she is a good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2019
jaxxy:

U have a good wife and I know u helped with her own business during the early days bt don’t take her for granted. Putting her under undue pressure for so long isn’t manly, have a plan to increase ur finances. Think like a man and stop waiting for her to look for a job for u or help u with a business seeing her current position. Try to think and act for urself 1st or atleast make sm solo efforts 1st. Be a man.

U need serious money management skills and investment or business ideas to create a better situation for urselves based on ur current income. Try and do this urgently.
Good piece of advice!!! smiley
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by incogni2o: 10:55pm On May 29, 2019
I understand the anger cos Money is a limited resource.

But as she is your wife she should have been more cautious in telling you that, I wouldnt like that also, its a bit harsh on a Man's ego.

She is right, but manner of approach.

My regards to your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by clive2u(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

2 solutions to that then...the hard way or the easy way

Easy way? ,refuse food,become moody, start tying ropes together and eyeing the ceiling,dont bathe...she gets the implied message u wan kill ursef!!! cheesy
This option has 80% success rate

Hard way? Talk tough and scatter everything in the house,let her know u try ur best and shout it that u guys are partners in the marriage,there will always be twists and turns! So she should deal with it unless she wants u to steal or do yahoo...then refuse dont ask for help from her henceforth till she gives u herself
This option works 90% but with higher risk tag...

Sense will not kill this ALIEN wink
lmao. U be clown bt na kinda good idea sha
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by wiseone28: 10:55pm On May 29, 2019
clive2u:
u people will jst stay behind ur keyboard and advice ppl mumu mumu. How him go make money, shey money na semovita? I cn bet ur left hand that the guy aint idle, opportunity jst havnt knockd on his door yet. Bro just apologize to ur wife for wat u havnt done, she is a good one
Na only you dey Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Peter4naz(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
Am in need of this...

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
spiceadole:
You sound bitter!!!
Take a deep breath and think!
N oh...if push comes to shove,u will survive on a 29k salary! Facts!
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
even if her day was as bad as hell,was she suppose to make such statement..my issue is on the statement..will I take care of you and your parent she is suppose to apologize to her husband for giving him such pedigree of insult..with that kinda of statement where is the man in him??all because is financial capacity is lil bit mercy for now..if to say na she ask now..he wouldnt have made such statement to her....
women are not wired to bear such responsibilities. It's the man's place to take care of the home. Even God was d one that shared the roles. That women are doing good for themselves these days should not fool you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2019
clive2u:
lmao. U be clown bt na kinda good idea sha
grin wink
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Codes151(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2019
From your recent Comments!! It’s obvious money solves everything o
Deepfeel:
Money is the problem make money and all your problems are solved
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
women are not wired to bear such responsibilities. It's the man's place to take care of the home. Even God was d one that shared the roles. That women are doing good for themselves these days should not fool you.
Wow...I will bookmark this response in case those NL feminists start claiming equality upandan...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by clive2u(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
wiseone28:
Na only you dey Nigeria
the tin dey vex me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.