Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649956 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Neji is WHAT?!
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
firestar: Neji is WHAT?!

DEAD embarassed RIP cry
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
.............!

Kishimoto now chooses to render the Byakugan useless....
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
firestar: .............!

Kishimoto now chooses to render the Byakugan useless....

How?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

How?

...it's blatantly obvious!
Aargh....I'm over-reacting....
Let me calm down first.... angry
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi: I never expressed it, but I really did not think Obito is capable of changing sides. I think he's too far gone and his little speech to Madara proves it. But I brgan suspecting when I realized that he wasn't driven by rage, but by a grief that hardened into irrationality and practical insanity. That is quite unlike Sasuke and Orochimaru.

I don't think Oro would change either. He's basically a lost, confused scientist who's too naive to reevaluate his choices. Sasuke might change, or better put, he'll finally make a conscioud choice about his destiny. And somehow, I doubt that that choice will make him the pure villain that Obito is, I think some element of Zabuza will be replayed in him. He'll probably join forces with Naruto tofinish off Obito/Madara/Juubi and then fight Naruto or simply put distance between himself and every reminder of the loss of his family.

I didn't see Neji's death coming but it made sense. He's strong, has been in mourning for his dad, owes Naruto for the loss of his anger against the Hyuuga head family, cares about his cousin Hinata and would give up his life for her, which he did. He's also smart and a tactical fighter and knew what his sacrifice would accomplish. The choice was Neji or Hinata and I don't quite think Kishi will kill the lattet off, Sakura maybe, but probably not Hinata.

Naruto, I think, is learning an important lesson here which is probably that he's what he is because everybody else is what they are. I think that might give him a new jutsu or something.

Nice post bro.!! Thumbs up!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2012

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
eyoniggar:

Nice post bro.!! Thumbs up!

Thanks, bro.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
firestar:

...it's blatantly obvious!
Aargh....I'm over-reacting....
Let me calm down first.... angry

Doesn't seem obvious to me. It looks to me like the byakugan just got new rep with all the oooohh's and aaaaahh's everyone was making about the Hyuuga clan.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
:PFirestar.....You call that a drawing? ;DFirestar.....You call that a drawing? Now thats Epic..
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
symbian123: :PFirestar.....You call that a drawing? ;DFirestar.....You call that a drawing? Now thats Epic..

No... I call that doodling. tongue

I wanted put this up a long time ago but it was too large.
I have to thank v3 profusely for this. wink

If you are represented please indicate. tongue cool
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
One of my master pieces...... tongue

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Meh, you guys are good.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
R.I.P Neji, the genius of the Hyuga clan
eyoniggar: RIP Neji, the most intelligent amongst the Chunnin graduates!!

Erm Neji was acknowledged as a genius, but he wasn't the smartest amongst his peers, Shikamaru is the smartest.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
i only liked 3 characters in naruto Jiraiya, Neji and Kakashi. Two of them are gone and i swear if Kakashi dies before the end of this manga, i'll stop watching/reading naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by Ishilove: 3:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Oh no, she doesn't, she watches me.

kiss

What doez "agbaya" mean though?
'Agbaya' is the new warlord about to be introduced. He has this really cool weapon called the Stick of Valour which he uses to pound Kakashi....grin cheesy

You sort of remind me of ...er, him... grin
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2012
I haven't read the new one but who knows kishi could pull that crap ninjutsu that pein used to ressurect everybody, people hardly stay dead in naruto so neji rip for now.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2012
eyoniggar: RIP Neji, the most intelligent amongst the Chunnin graduates!!
*1 minute silence*
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Apparently, Obito is acting this way to know how Naruto is gonna handle the loss of his friend(s)....
And Kishi is tired of drawing Bee! Serzly he's the 8tails jinchuuriki FGS!.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2012
This is the only 1 below the upload limit cheesy

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2012
Ishilove:
'Agbaya' is the new warlord about to be introduced. He has this really cool weapon called the Stick of Valour which he uses to pound Kakashi....grin cheesy

You sort of remind me of ...er, him... grin

Everytime you post, I get new reminders why I'm gaga about you grin kiss
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2012
Twisting: This is the only 1 below the upload limit cheesy

Damn, you good, man.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2012
He really is.....feeling the artwork......so kishi has decided to make many tsunades out of this war......he should better rethink.....what will now happen to tenten....
I'm feeling firestar's artwork....funny but very very cool....I'll take the mr no one....cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2012
The Rinnegan will be used again. I don't think we've seen the last of Neji and others.
And it appears that tObito is calling the shots now.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2012
firestar: The Rinnegan will be used again. I don't think we've seen the last of Neji and others.
And it appears that tObito is calling the shots now.

Unless Naruto gets the rinnegan himself, I don't think we'll be seeing anyone who dies now again.....maybe not even if he does.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2012
M getting confused... with Neji dead... someone else should just come into this war to make things right..
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Hey c'mon guys..wait till u see my artwork...;d its going to take me 10days to complete it...lol..
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Funny drawings everyway.. U gotta improve on your sKILLS FIRESTAR...I can help u with that but its gonna cost you.. Lol

I sincerely believe Naruto would probably come out with a crazier Jutsu this time....'Multiple Rasenshuriken'!
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Jide! Lol.. Thats way too short..
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=firestar]The Rinnegan will be used again. I don't think we've seen the last of Neji and others.
And it appears that tObito is calling the shots now.[/quote

That aint gonna happen
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
jidesp: Hey c'mon guys..wait till u see my artwork...;d its going to take me 10days to complete it...lol..
wow 10days cheesy it shouldn't even take you 10minutes cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oh Neji... cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.