Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648980 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Parnassuss:

1. I said Kisame ran from IBIKI, not Ebisu.
2.I am too lazy to dig up the actual footage in the ANIME, so here is a direct quote from Naruto encyclopedia

"Abilities:
Ebisu is an elite trainer who has an extensive knowledge in basic to advanced forms of ninja skills. According to Kakashi, Ebisu is one of the most skilled trainers in Konoha,[5] further emphasised from the fact that he was personally selected to train Konohamaru for the Academy, and was chosen by Kakashi to train Naruto for the Chūnin Exams.[5] While he has not been shown using any ninjutsu per se, as well as not being seen much at all in battle in the manga, the anime has him demonstrate proficient skill in high-level ninjutsu like the Shadow Clone Technique.[6] Ebisu was also shown to be proficient in taijutsu, able to go up against the Naraka Path. The anime also showed that he was skilled in Fire Release nature transformation as seen during the invasion of Konoha when he used the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique to repel several invading ninja." http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ebisu

3.Watch the amine, else half of what I'd say won't make sense.

That's why I don't watch the anime, too much fillers.
In the manga Ibiki and Kisame never met.
Anything you can't find in the manga is a filler, and
Things that happen in the fillers have little or no bearing on the events in the actual storyline.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2012
any1 watching the spoilers from 4 weeks back now? Quite interesting....Kishi would have made this a movie. Masterpeice!!
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2012
tayoccu:

Yes all he needs is to get the blood, but to get the blood na long thing, even if he does get the blood an Izanagi will annul the effect of the Jutsu, and I doubt Madara will fall for the same trick twice (except it's Hashirama that's pulling it).

Hmmm. Very true.. I guess I was drunk when I said that.. LOL....Madara is such a Badt Ass!
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Brisingr: madara just needs to dismember hidan to render him useless as he can't reattach himself hence his pairing with kakuzu.madara could keep his talking head as a trophy.

Nanda? Dude you so deep I can't even see you! LOL.. U think its easy to just dismember a Shinobi?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2012
symbian123:

Nanda? Dude you so deep I can't even see you! LOL.. U think its easy to just dismember a Shinobi?

Shikamaru did it didn't he?
So it should be a piece of cake for Madara.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Well true......
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Even me sef I don lost.neji dead shikaku dead tobito scheming against madara na wa o

I DON LOST O
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2012
tayoccu:

That's why I don't watch the anime, too much fillers.
In the manga Ibiki and Kisame never met.
Anything you can't find in the manga is a filler, and
Things that happen in the fillers have little or no bearing on the events in the actual storyline.

They met in the manga too. It was a flashback when Aoba, Gai, Bee, Naruto and Yamato were trying to extract information from Kisame as to the identity of Tobi. It wasn't a filler, it wasn't irrelevant. Assuming too much makes you seem shortsighted.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:54am On Dec 23, 2012
eyoniggar: any1 watching the spoilers from 4 weeks back now? Quite interesting....Kishi would have made this a movie. Masterpeice!!

Its ok but the actual gold mine there has to be the scroll that Kabuto was talking to. I want to know what is sealed within it, I guess that is what Orochimaru and Sasuke have that would or could end the war. I will go out on a limb to say that it might the 10-Tail's consciousness in there. I am glad that Kishi has ended that infernal off-story type filler, that fact that One Piece has a longer and more elaborate story line, better developed characters and over all much more refined goals and objectives owes a lot to their effective use of 'fillers' which concentrated on the story. That is why One Piece was recently described as the best manga/anime ever, judging by its sales.

Sorry to go off topic joor, the recent Naruto anime chapter 'Power' is quite good.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2012
Parnassuss:

They met in the manga too. It was a flashback when Aoba, Gai, Bee, Naruto and Yamato were trying to extract information from Kisame as to the identity of Tobi. It wasn't a filler, it wasn't irrelevant. Assuming too much makes you seem shortsighted.

I just read the manga, yes they met, but the manga didn't show kisame run from ibiki, he recognized him, and feared his weak comerades will talk if ibiki "handles" them. The manga didn't show what happened after he killed his team mates.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2012
Minus Tsunade..who do you think the strongest female ninja in Naruto verse and why?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2012
There is an old thread for this topic nah
https://www.nairaland.com/41958/strongest-female-ninja-naruto
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
you have good point...i think the filler is quiet helpful in clarifying some things. Cant wait to see the next episode.. and as for one piece.. i dont like it.

Parnassuss:

Its ok but the actual gold mine there has to be the scroll that Kabuto was talking to. I want to know what is sealed within it, I guess that is what Orochimaru and Sasuke have that would or could end the war. I will go out on a limb to say that it might the 10-Tail's consciousness in there. I am glad that Kishi has ended that infernal off-story type filler, that fact that One Piece has a longer and more elaborate story line, better developed characters and over all much more refined goals and objectives owes a lot to their effective use of 'fillers' which concentrated on the story. That is why One Piece was recently described as the best manga/anime ever, judging by its sales.

Sorry to go off topic joor, the recent Naruto anime chapter 'Power' is quite good.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2012
What exactly does Tsunade's assistance do asides carrying tonton
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2012
v3: What exactly does Tsunade's assistance do asides carrying tonton

Shizune is an excellent medical Ninja, I'd say she's about as good as Sakura, she's definately better than Ino.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
tayoccu:

Shizune is an excellent medical Ninja, I'd say she's about as good as Sakura, she's definately better than Ino.

Are you kidding me? Shizune is second only to Tsunade-baachan. Did you see her seconding Tsunade against Oro and Kabi-bobo in the anime? Damn!
Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why u NEJI? i wud av preferred SHINO to die with his insects cus his flies n bugs r nt needed in dis stage of d war
Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why u NEJI? i wud av preferred SHINO to die with his insects cus his flies n bugs r nt needed in dis stage of d war. As 4 shukaku n inoichi i jus wish
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Librate: Why u NEJI? i wud av preferred SHINO to die with his insects cus his flies n bugs r nt needed in dis stage of d war

Are you for real

Ihedinobi:

Are you kidding me? Shizune is second only to Tsunade-baachan. Did you see her seconding Tsunade against Oro and Kabi-bobo in the anime? Damn!

I remember, but I'm talking abt medical skill now. I doubt if Shizuna would have made an antidote for Sasori's poison in time to save Kankuro.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Meri kurisumasu
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Feraz: Meri kurisumasu
na jutsu be this ?smiley
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas all
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas
メリークリスマス (japanese)
Feliz navidad (spanish)
Joyeux Noël (french)
Frohe Weihnachten (german)
圣诞快乐 (chinese)
Christmas alegre (protugese)
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wow!!! Just read the manga!! Don't mind me...travelled home for christmas so there's prolly little 3g network here......
Firstly, hash's power is too much and it really is bad if his dna is being used by wrong hands.....that being said, obito is really biting more than he can chew and it all revolves around what happened to orochimaru and it's happening even in reality...ie...once one tastes absolute power, he becomes power drunk...orochi's own stemed from the death of his parents and obito from the desire to protect his friends though both went down the wrong path...
Now, this neji's death is really going to trigger something in naruto....sasuke and madara have better hope of changing than obito....what kinda shitty jutsu is that....wood needles....damn!!! angry angry
Well for madara, hmmmmmm!!!!
Where the phuck is kurama and what kinda shitty time is he looking for?? angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
I know this is a wee bit late but MERRY XMAS GUYS! HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2013.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Hope you all had sum wonderful Christmas celebrations, the latest chapter is out smiley Yes even i can't believe Naruto was about to give in Obito...though with everything that's happened, it must have seemed the only option.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2012
latest chapter? Na for dream abi na harmattan cause am? Let me cont. my sweet sleep ó jaré
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Yep its out.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/615/2

Thank God 4 slap no jutsu grin

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
tayoccu: Yep its out.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/615/2

Thank God 4 slap no jutsu grin

Slap no jutsu indeed. But these are kinda moments best left to the movies and fillers, how on earth are they going to weave signs with their hands locked together like that? Its touchy but very impractical. Also has Obito finally lost it, seems that would be the only reasonable explanation why he made such a dumb move and TWO THUMBS UP to Bee-Sama for doing the most Beast move since the War started...except Chouji's Butterfly move, the was most beastly.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2012
I think this Chapter has generated the real connection between Hinata and Naruto. Besides I think the real deal battle has just begun, the nine tails has amassed enough Chakra.Oh well!!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Plus how would you guys rate Sai in this 4th S war? I think he has been very essential and productive.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2012
the 10 tail got a taste of its own bomb. At a moment i thought bee was going to die doing something as crazy as that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.