Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647842 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: this guy loves it when I'm here. He jux won't admit it. Graviton are u here cos of me? Cos I'm been........ex...pecting u

Not really. I'm just here to remind you that you still haven't provided the link, it's been ages now — there's no way you are still in the "village"...or are you?

Remember you were the one who suggested a bet, don't chicken out now.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Interesting....started with the second season

Will try n watch the first later

Looks OK to me

Im almost thru with the first season. I have all d episodes plus d first of season 2. have u seen d special episodes? if u have, are dey worth my Mb
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: Im almost thru with the first season. I have all d episodes plus d first of season 2. have u seen d special episodes? if u have, are dey worth my Mb

Well I'm enjoying S 2

Unlike the sword theme of s1..this is a world of guns n snipers
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Well I'm enjoying S 2

Unlike the sword theme of s1..this is a world of guns n snipers
guns snipers? wtf

I was expecting it to be bloody tho
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: guns snipers? wtf

I was expecting it to be bloody tho

Its ok
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
One point to to note is that unlike the situation with Nagato, Sasuke already had all the tailed beasts under his control before he enveloped them in Chibaku Tensei.....meaning he didn't encounter any resistance whatsoever from the Bijuus...

On the other hand, During Nagato's fight with Naruto, the the Kyuubi was on a rampage, and put up a lot of resistance, and ultimately that put more strain on Nagato..., eventually the Kyuubi broke out of Pein's Chibaku Tensei....

My point ➡➡➡ before you guys start hyping Sasuke on the account of him folding up all the tailed beasts, you should acknowledge that non of them are putting up any fight cos they're all under his control already, if he hadn't put them under his control it wouldn't be so easy to fold them up with the Chibaku Tensei.... Even if he succeeded some of them would've busted out of the Chibaku Tensei by now....

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: loool. Abeg wat is the diff between gini, ni and ke?
"Gini" is Igbo for "what". "Ni" and "Ke" are both Yoruba expressions and they emote relatively mild mockery and sometimes incredulity.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: it's mostly a girlie thing. That's why most gals watch telemundo. And u're yet to admit facts. It's factual that most romatics are of the female gender. U try to spin it as much as u want, and ignore the reality. But dats how society is.
Oh, so you were just speculating. I thought you stumbled on powerfully compelling evidence. I don fear you now!
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:
"Gini" is Igbo for "what". "Ni" and "Ke" are both Yoruba expressions and they emote relatively mild mockery and sometimes incredulity.

"ni" and "ke" express mild mockery? Examples please.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Djtm:

"ni" and "ke" express mild mockery? Examples please.
Mild mockery ni. No be only mockery, na crockery.

Examples ke. Which examples?

Those are typically how I've experienced both expressions. But if I misread the expressions, blame my not being a native.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Mild mockery ni. No be only mockery, na crockery.

Examples ke. Which examples?

Those are typically how I've experienced both expressions. But if I misread the expressions, blame my not being a native.
Oh, I get you now. Ni is usually used along with "ko". Phcn ko, pchn ni.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: oh I don't doubt kishi can make it so, jux like he gave kakashi sharingans from the afterlife. Buh expect me to call bs on dat when it happens

I'll be here...God willing
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: no they are not. Pain is the bodies dat rep nagato's pain of the world. Esp dat of yahinko. Nagato in his actual embodiment wrecks farrr more havok than his bodies ever cud. He's greater than they are.

I gerrit now...I'll take it you're making a side comment then.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Easy with the summons Kimco...
All it takes is a flicker.
What are you looking for in firestar?

Who can understand the feminine one? cheesy
You were put to sleep during our creation for a reason.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Oh, so you were just speculating. I thought you stumbled on powerfully compelling evidence. I don fear you now!

He's gonna answer this one.
No need to fear him.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: he wanted to listen to naruto dats why he told her nt to. Also u think nagato cudn't shinra tensei naruto? I think he used that last move cos he was down on chakra and tot that was enuff to kiil naruto. Buh way in hell was he out. He wud have sent naruto fly out and made a run for it for later. I don't think he cud have defeated naruto tho at his state.

It was before he attacked that he told Known to stand back which means that rod attack was his alternate plan, dude is immobile, he won't make escape as easily as you think. Besides he started the talk, not Naruto. No matter how you choose to twist it, dude was already defeated.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
ihedinobi2: Ha! Tosyn! Are you a babe? shocked

How do you mean sir?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: experience thrives on the day, bar plot no jutsu. Even with less power, an opponent of experience, who actually learns from that experience shud be a toff match for any warrior.

So Nagato defeating Jiraiya is plot no jutsu, Orochimaru killing Sarutobi is plot no jutsu, Obito tearing through Hashirama and Tobirama is plot no jutsu....you're damn rusty man

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: wat does it mean for something to occur for an eternity? Oh wait, I hear we r now banned from using the dictionary to explain naruto manga now

We tend to take words literally in order to find faults..cos eternity is mentioned doesn't mean there won't be a winner
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: it's mostly a girlie thing. That's why most gals watch telemundo. And u're yet to admit facts. It's factual that most romatics are of the female gender. U try to spin it as much as u want, and ignore the reality. But dats how society is.

Well thanks, I'll keep that in mind. And all these cos I made one side comment...did you notice I was tryna respond to a convo between me and Firestar with that comment you picked on?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: my post was earlier...I too will apologise to u. Sorry man

The person you're fighting for needs it more...cos he claimed the manga was depressing him. I hope you're a good stress reliever
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
nani667: One point to to note is that unlike the situation with Nagato, Sasuke already had all the tailed beasts under his control before he enveloped them in Chibaku Tensei.....meaning he didn't encounter any resistance whatsoever from the Bijuus...

On the other hand, During Nagato's fight with Naruto, the the Kyuubi was on a rampage, and put up a lot of resistance, and ultimately that put more strain on Nagato..., eventually the Kyuubi broke out of Pein's Chibaku Tensei....

My point ➡➡➡ before you guys start hyping Sasuke on the account of him folding up all the tailed beasts, you should acknowledge that non of them are putting up any fight cos they're all under his control already, if he hadn't put them under his control it wouldn't be so easy to fold them up with the Chibaku Tensei.... Even if he succeeded some of them would've busted out of the Chibaku Tensei by now....

Don't you think putting all nine beasts to hibernation in one glance is an even greater feat? The ish is not whether or not they might break out...but the fact that he's able to manage 9 CTs at once when Pain could only manage one...

You're right though.. Had they been awake, he wouldn't have been able to fold them up..dem go don't bombard am with bijuu bombs
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

No mind am jare...I dunno what I did to deserve such classification
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

Don't you think putting all nine beasts to hibernation in one glance is an even greater feat? The ish is not whether or not they might break out...but the fact that he's able to manage 9 CTs at once when Pain could only manage one...

You're right though.. Had they been awake, he wouldn't have been able to fold them up..dem go don't bombard am with bijuu bombs

You're the one assuming Pein could manage only one..... Pein was fighting only one tailed beasts, so of course he created only one, cos the situation warranted that he should create only one, if he was fighting more than one tailed beast he probably would've created more.... So Sasuke using nine Chibaku Tensei on beasts that aren't even putting up a fight doesn't warrant all the hype he's receiving
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:27am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: all this plenty damage control. The complaints isn't for kakashi using susanoo but dat he used perfect susanoo. That's the problem. Perfect susanoo demands more chakra and control, which translates to a stable sharing, which points to an ems. Otherwise itachi wud've been spamming it non stop. Do u see how painful it is to use susanoo with a ms? Also speak for urself, plotholes didn't make naruto interesting. A great plot (ruined long ago) was wat made it so. Now that u have declared u thrive on plotholes there is no way u shud have any credibility defending kishi's atrocities.

1. Bia Kakashi has been using the sharingan for how long ?

2. Don't you think by now his body is used to how it sucks chakra and drains him? Did you not see how he was able to grow to be able to use multiple kamui in a day when before he couldn't? When he noticed that kamui was what Obito was using, was he not able to use kamui on himself when before he only used it as a long range jutsu?

3. Now what does it take to perform a jutsu? is it not the affinity to the chakra type?, the experience to be able to mold the amount of chakra to be able to pull it off? How old do you people think kakashi is? Do you know what he has been through and the level of ninja he is ?

4. Sasuke was using he susanoo the way itachi was using his until he saw madara give his own legs and then he automatically knew it was pssible, so kakashi will have to take permission from you people before he produces complete susanoo.

i just tire for una

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:28am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: wackyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Man I missed u ooo, no homo. I think ihedinobi has lost it tho..where have u been tho

Doing good Kimco, i see you are still screaming Plot no Jutsus
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Please give Sasuke his due respect

It was not because he put the beats under the control of his rinnegan (which by the way was for a brief moment not full control, more like establishing something for later use) that he was able to suspend them in his chibaku tensei after all when the ten tails was sealed it wasn't under anyone's control and also do you know what it takes to be the center of gravity of the chibaku tensei, look at the way the nina tails was writhing in agony, he woudn't have been able to do anything even if he wanted to. Sasuke is not going to use those beasts in his battle with naruto.

9 chibaku tensei is 9 chibaku tensei, something nagato could not do properly for just one beast. nagato's rinnegan was never his own and that is why his rinnegan power could not rival madara's and sasuke's own

As for someone that said that naruto would not have beaten nagato when they met face for face, i laugh, naruto chakra still fresh and bubbling and nagato was recovering, i dare say he could have handled him.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Djtm:
Oh, I get you now. Ni is usually used along with "ko". Phcn ko, pchn ni.
You're right smiley
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:16am On Sep 18, 2014
firestar:

He's gonna answer this one.
No need to fear him.
Firestar-hime! smiley

That bros get fact invention no jutsu. Very scary jutsu. sad grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

How do you mean sir?
Abeg no mind me. I was caught in kimco's powerful mind-bending genjutsu. Something called fact invention no jutsu. But I'm fine now. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

No mind am jare...I dunno what I did to deserve such classification
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
nani667:

You're the one assuming Pein could manage only one..... Pein was fighting only one tailed beasts, so of course he created only one, cos the situation warranted that he should create only one, if he was fighting more than one tailed beast he probably would've created more.... So Sasuke using nine Chibaku Tensei on beasts that aren't even putting up a fight doesn't warrant all the hype he's receiving

Haba Nani!!! Dude was bleeding from his nose while he was struggling to contain half Kurama. I can bet that his head will burst if he tries to create another one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.