Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster (10274 Views)

What's The Hardest Part Of Being A Bachelor/spinster? / Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by hinduism(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
Maybe she was sleeping with the pastor,thats why she refuse to obey her own mother they only woman that gave birth to her in this world, you even refuse to Obey God for God says honour your father and your mother that your days may be long on earth, how do you honour your mother when she call you aside to beg you?

Your a shame and a disgrace to your family and yourself.

Send me a mail lets see how to fix this mess,hinduspices@yahoo.com
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Mbeki: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
Since the Menopause just setting in, she should resume active sex life, if she has the money to attract sugar boy, that way, she can guarantee having a child. But for husband??, that's a loooooooooooooooooooong shot, let's be realistic, very few men will look her way at this stage.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by cold(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
My dear u're damaged goods,your shelf life is well past its  use-by date.Insist that that pastor you held in such high esteem get married to you otherwise  lipsrsealed
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Olaisrich(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ poster;
if pastor can now tell you to lower your standard now it is an evidence that that standard was too high when you were
24 yrs,you are too holy than  who would had been your suitor then, and you are not accommodating. you may need to obey  
that lattest advice, but i must tell you, don't push the blame on your pastor. you are probably not heard of any good teaching
about marriage which even most pastors handled very well.you might not also understood that there are books on xtian dating
and marriage that are resourceful and helpful.what is your personal relationship with the Holy Spirit ? because pastor will only
confirm what Holy Spirit have told you-1 John 2:26.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by cold(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^Young man stop holding brief for these pastors.We know better
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by teeboyseve(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
OMG, Why listen to your pastor for that Long,  Well is never too late, Try younger boys now, the earlier the better before you turn 60.

And stop listening to that pastor, Just listen to your heart.

Good Luck.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Spyker: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
I usually have this quote on the first page of all my books, this thread reminds me of it.

"You should not be heavenly conscious and earthly foolish".

I think the lady or rather old lady was very very earthly foolish to the point that her so-called Pastors have abandoned her.
Anyway, God has not abandoned her, she can start by adopting a child or even adopt any of her sister's kids and train them up. If the child is well brought up, she would regret been her old age, at least some one will be there for her.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by lovejo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
[size=8pt]SHE IS SUSAN BOYLE, LET HER GOING TO NIGERIAN GOT TALENT FOR AUDITION AND SHE WILL BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD.[/size]
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bolaji4lyf: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Lol
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bolaji4lyf: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
They say Many are called , few are chosen. I say many were called , few chosen , and plenty went, lol
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by sirmseen(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
EEwo,  grin is this for real or some kind of joke. Nobody wants to marry an old hag o, ask king solomon in the bible.  grin grin
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bolaji4lyf: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
Are we supposed to believe all that we hear
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bolaji4lyf: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
too bad
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by usbcable(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
The write-up/letter looks like a forged story IMO, but it is actually somfin possible.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by octus2008(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
i have a friend whom is in this showepresentle would love if she sees this post lol
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bolaji4lyf: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
lets call a spade a spade.Chasttity isnt stupidity.She was not d first to b advised
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bolaji4lyf: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
What do u think
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by ekea2001: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
aunty aga- Nice piece but looks like a cooked-up story like some cooked up adds on The Guardian Newspaper.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by fnk: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
This Lady should now become an advocate to all the other younger ladies treading the same road she trod. As an axample she will be believable.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Eshyy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
Very simple: a fool at forty is a fool forever
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Ibomade1: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
@Poster I will not blame you Pastor entirely for your predicament because you also contributed immensely. But don't give up, it will still happen.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by ikamefa(f): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ poster

if you are bent on having a child try adoption, about the marriage thingy ,its still possible for you to get married , prolly to a widower, a divorcee undecided

the possibility of you bearing your own child naturally is next to zilch undecided, exccept you try using hormones and all that crap,it depends on how big your pocket is and how,

much you are willing to spend oh, they have all kinds of surrogacy thingies going on now, where you freeze your eggs or you could use another donors eggs and its implanted in a surrogate, using a sperm donor of course " grin"

are these stunts really possible in 9ja sef? undecided

@ topic explore all other options open to you and stop listening to your pastor
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by bawomolo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
Agatha, since last year, not even the wayward ones have come my way to even look at the market I am selling. The worst thing now is that my menses have stopped flowing.

madam, at 49. shop don close.

no credit forever.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by sohiemi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2010
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by omega25red(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
do you all realize that the poster got the story from a news paper and all the advice is not reaching anyone?

the lady in the story can always fly to india and get the fertility treatment they gave the 72 year old woman who gave birth there i think last year.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by tpiah: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
maybe the poster got turned down by a nl lady or something.

new groom indeed.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by eonaiviv: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
Two things,
1. Get pregnant and be a single mother
2. Marry a widower with children.

Im nt kidding!
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Basics007: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2010
Pls people this didnt happen to the OP. It was clear the story is from a letter written to Agatha Amata in her newspaper column
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by trimandtrendy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
Na wa oh. i believe as Christians we should be wise. Many pastors these days are even breaking homes. Its better to go to God and pray, not lean on another man's understanding. May God be with you sha
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by InkedNerd(f): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ya know the situation is sad but I can't really say that I feel sorry for her. If she still wants to hold on to hope, she can keep in mind that a Rajo Devi Lohan and Bhateri Devi [no relation]
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by tpiah: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
usbcable:

The write-up/letter looks like a forged story IMO, but it is actually somfin possible.

true.
Re: Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
My Sister in the lord nekwagi nee monopause undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You. / Ladies, Can U Swallow Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.