Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Is America So Blessed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is America So Blessed? (23071 Views)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Why Is Nigeria So Blessed With Poverty? / Why Is Nigeria So, So Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by paddylo1(m): 3:49am On Oct 14, 2010
[b]the likes of mandingo,ezeuche,louisthoru,buzugee and others have said all that needs to be said on this thread,
him who has ears let him hear

As for me i will only add that america is the best nation for u to visit or live in,outside of your native land as a black man
only cause the 40million black ppl and other minorities have managed to civilize this nation

in other words NIGERIA>USA>Rest of world

if u must leave your country for whatever misguided reason,then by all means come to america

Like Mandingo told that clown daviddylan,no one cares about u here

u are just a number(social security/Tax ID),thats it

The nation is just one big supply chain,and u are just an expendable piece of the machine

It doesnt matter if u are a mcdonalds worker flipping burgers or u are the manager

well i have since unplugged from that machine. . . .and i see real clearly

For those chasing the so called american dream,know that the federal reserve prints money with a keystroke of the computer

In america money is made from thin air. . .with no backing by GOLD. .

think about that for a minute. . .

and realize the ultimate truth that u will never amount to nothing here

its like u running on a thread mill. . . .getting no where fast

what clowns like david dylan(with a white wife/girlfriend to boot no doubt),fail to realize is that the black americans he loves to castigate are probably the smartest ppl in this country

when a young black kid tells u he is not interested in working for whitey and instead chooses to sling rock,why castigate him?

I would rather stay home and trade stocks online(my choice),but i know where that kid is coming from
cause i know big drug companys like pfizer and merck are nothing but recognized drug dealers

when a black girl has 5kids and gets money from the govt so what?. .
when they were slaves the white man(uncle sam) made money if the black girl had more babies
now that its the turn of uncle sam to pay the black girl for having babies,u castigate her
how ridiculous

while u sweat and huff and puff all day for uncle sam. . .the 1% that own the wealth,and the smart ones that have unplugged from the system are laughing at your ignorant a.s.s

[/b]
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ruffrider(f): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2010
Everybody in America got it going on, yeah right.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 4:23am On Oct 14, 2010
The TWO things that sets the United States apart from the rest of the world is: it's a UNITED Republic. It's central government reaches out to all its territories.

Two, it has a working system that cannot be changed at the drop of a hat due to the written constitution.

The "New Jerusalem" is false! That was the very thought of the Pilgrims (first European inhabitants who seeked freedom of religion, freedom from oppression of the monarchies of Europe) and their madness fueled by religion. They were also the first owners of African slaves and the blood thirsty assasins of the native tribes of the Americas.  America's "Blessings" is a cornicopia of all the nations on earth.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Oct 14, 2010
ruffrider:

Everybody in America got it going on, yeah right.

Is that even possible? shocked On what planet?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by chiogo(f): 4:45am On Oct 14, 2010
LOL @ some of the comments.

Now, some of you are straight forcing it.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by kanmiariyo(m): 5:28am On Oct 14, 2010
Bible says "The power of life and death lies in the tongue" an average American will always say God bless America, what do you always say about Nigeria? cos whatever you say about yourself,city or country is a prophesy to come, lets start saying positive things about Nigeria. Naija go better
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 14, 2010
kabukabu50:

It may not be all its cranked up to be, but I'll rather take an average per capita income of $40,000 over the $1400 that you cameroonians make per year.I have two cars,have land in naija and ready to buy a house all before age 30, most of my mates are jobless or hustlin in naija

You can read? Surely you cannot. Because had you the ability you'd know that I hadn't dissed anyone. I stated FACTS. And even with its recognition and success America is STILL not what its cranked to be as it is the land of opportunity however lacks flavor/culture. And wtf is the purpose of the Cameroonian statement? I am not Cameroonian, I am Jamaican-American. You mistook my location which CLEARLY says "WITH my Cameroonian King" for my nationality/location. And you want to talk about hating? If my not being impressed by a RENTED car is hating then I'm hateful like a MF!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by bxcode(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2010
kanmiariyo:

Bible says "The power of life and death lies in the tongue" an average American will always say God bless America, what do you always say about Nigeria? cos whatever you say about yourself,city or country is a prophesy to come, lets start saying positive things about Nigeria. Naija go better
true talk.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by mystikal(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2010
Someone here rightly asked why the American Visa is still the most sought after visa, if it is such a terrible place?

It strives to be a fair society (not perfect) as there are more opportunities to succeed with hard work than most places in this World. The dude doing his stock trading online would not find it too smooth if he was doing it from this Naija, (which steady power, which broadband connection?)

It is the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nation, that can only an asset. Naija dey kidnap anybody with different skin colour o.  grin grin

The country had her ideals from the beginning and set about to accomplish it, even though sadly, part of her success came through the laboured sweat of black slaves

BTW, If China ever overtakes the the US, It'll only be ecomically. Politically and culturally, the U.S will lead for a long long time.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nwaka77: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2010
I don't know what happend to this thread. A simple question was asked and some semi-illiterate posters started going off on a tantrum of why america is great and bla, blah, blah. Some people however did a good job in addressing the question that was asked.

To answer the question, america is an organized society and they put their national identity first over their ethnic identity unlike Nigerians who put their tribe first over their country. The founding fathers also did a good job with the way they drafted the constitution back then. This is why america is successful. I will not use the word "blessed" because like buzugee rightly stated on page 3 of this thread, americans are angry miserable people. I work in a job where I deal with the american general public everyday and it is physically, emotionally and psycologicaly draining dealing with americans. They all seem bitter, angry, miserable and some are lonely. My americans co-workers are no different. They are tired, over worked, living from pay check to pay check, and a couple of them are always asking me if I can lend them some money till the next pay day comes. America has changed now due to the economic recession and if you are not careful, this society will enslave you with debt, all kinds of debt. With that being said, it is an organized society that has come a long way and I give them credit for that but still I feel something is missing. Maybe because most americans are so stupidly ignorant, fake, pretentious, rascist, and smile in your face when in actuality they would rather want to slap you? undecided
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nwaka77: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

You can read? Surely you cannot. Because had you the ability you'd know that I hadn't dissed anyone. I stated FACTS. And even with its recognition and success America is STILL not what its cranked to be as it is the land of opportunity however lacks flavor/culture. And wtf is the purpose of the Cameroonian statement? I am not Cameroonian, I am Jamaican-American. You mistook my location which CLEARLY says "WITH my Cameroonian King" for my nationality/location. And you want to talk about hating? If my not being impressed by a RENTED car is hating then I'm hateful like a MF!

Girl, preach!! He looks like a scam artist to me. All this young Naija boys who come to america today and get into scam so that they can show off in Nigeria. Why do you think Nigerians are alway involved in every crime involving scam here in america and around the globe? That car is bought with credit or like you stated, it might be a rental. Everything in america is credit including cars and houses and loans and what have you. He might fool Nigerians in Nigeria but he cannot fool those of us who have been living in America for such a long time because we know the american society in and out like the palm of our hands. He is busy posting his picture like a villager who got lucky to get to america. How many times do we see Bill Gates posing with a car? and that man has money! But it is broke a.z.z negroes from Naija that will get into immense fraudulent activities just to show off their ill gotten wealth on Nairaland. Sigh! undecided
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by mystikal(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2010
people need to practise what they preach
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2010
paddy_lo:

the likes of mandingo,ezeuche,louisthoru,buzugee and others have said all that needs to be said on this thread,
him who has ears let him hear

As for me i will only add that america is the best nation for u to visit or live in,outside of your native land as a black man
only cause the 40million black ppl and other minorities have managed to civilize this nation

in other words NIGERIA>USA>Rest of world

if u must leave your country for whatever misguided reason,then by all means come to america

Like Mandingo told that clown daviddylan,no one cares about u here

u are just a number(social security/Tax ID),thats it

The nation is just one big supply chain,and u are just an expendable piece of the machine

It doesnt matter if u are a mcdonalds worker flipping burgers or u are the manager

well i have since unplugged from that machine. . . .and i see real clearly

For those chasing the so called american dream,know that the federal reserve prints money with a keystroke of the computer

In america money is made from thin air. . .with no backing by GOLD. .

think about that for a minute. . .

and realize the ultimate truth that u will never amount to nothing here

its like u running on a thread mill. . . .getting no where fast

[b]what clowns like david dylan(with a white wife/girlfriend to boot no doubt),fail to realize is that the black americans he loves to castigate are probably the smartest ppl in this country

when a young black kid tells u he is not interested in working for whitey and instead chooses to sling rock,why castigate him?

I would rather stay home and trade stocks online(my choice),but i know where that kid is coming from
cause i know big drug companys like pfizer and merck are nothing but recognized drug dealers

when a black girl has 5kids and gets money from the govt so what?. .
when they were slaves the white man(uncle sam) made money if the black girl had more babies
now that its the turn of uncle sam to pay the black girl for having babies,u castigate her
how ridiculous

while u sweat and huff and puff all day for uncle sam. . .the 1% that own the wealth,and the smart ones that have unplugged from the system are laughing at your ignorant a.s.s
[b]

mystikal:

Someone here rightly asked why the American Visa is still the most sought after visa, if it is such a terrible place?

It strives to be a fair society (not perfect) as there are more opportunities to succeed with hard work than most places in this World. The dude doing his stock trading online would not find it too smooth if he was doing it from this Naija, (which steady power, which broadband connection?)

It is the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nation, that can only an asset. Naija dey kidnap anybody with different skin colour o.  grin grin

The country had her ideals from the beginning and set about to accomplish it, even though sadly, part of her success came through the laboured sweat of black slaves

BTW, If China ever overtakes the the US, It'll only be ecomically. Politically and culturally, the U.S will lead for a long long time.

If eventually China overtakes US,the only thing the US will be remembered for are the evil/immorals it invented
Nwaka77:

Girl, preach!! He looks like a scam artist to me. All this young Naija boys who come to america today and get into scam so that they can show off in Nigeria. Why do you think Nigerians are alway involved in every crime involving scam here in america and around the globe[b]?  That car is bought with credit or like you stated, it might be a rental. Everything in america is credit including cars and houses and loans and what have you. He might fool Nigerians in Nigeria but he cannot fool those of us who have been living in America for such a long time because we know the american society in and out like the palm of our hands. He is busy posting his picture like a villager who got lucky to get to america.[/b] How many times do we see Bill Gates posing with a car? and that man has money! But it is broke a.z.z negroes from Naija that will get into immense fraudulent activities just to show off their ill gotten wealth on Nairaland. Sigh! undecided
How do people live off their lives on credit ? Yet some of them come here blabbing
Nwaka77:

I don't know what happend to this thread. A simple question was asked and some semi-illiterate posters started going off on a tantrum of why america is great and bla, blah, blah. Some people however did a good job in addressing the question that was asked.

To answer the question, america is an organized society and they put their national identity first over their ethnic identity unlike Nigerians who put their tribe first over their country. The founding fathers also did a good job with the way they drafted the constitution back then. This is why america is successful. I will not use the word "blessed" because like buzugee rightly stated on page 3 of this thread, americans are angry miserable people. I work in a job where I deal with the american general public everyday and it is physically, emotionally and psycologicaly draining dealing with americans. They all seem bitter, angry, miserable and some are lonely. My americans co-workers are no different. They are tired, over worked, living from pay check to pay check, and a couple of them are always asking me if I can lend them some money till the next pay day comes. America has changed now due to the economic recession and if you are not careful, this society will enslave you with debt, all kinds of debt. With that being said, it is an organized society that has come a long way and I give them credit for that but still I feel something is missing. Maybe because most americans are so stupidly ignorant, fake, pretentious, rascist, and smile in your face when in actuality they would rather want to slap you? undecided
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by mystikal(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2010
and China will be the epitome of perfect morals, abi?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2010
Nwaka77:

Just a few people here  would actually make this kind of revelation.The overall impression is that you get into US andyou start plucking money from trees even when you are like a burden to their system due to your skin colour.How can people live in a country that they have to borrow their way to prosperity even to buy a common phone na by credit.Some people claim America is like paradise but how would they have a comfortable life in that paradise when they don't have the money
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2010
mystikal:

and China will be the epitome of perfect morals, abi?
Who knows what they are going to preach to us ? America has forced homosexuality on people already,so what could do worse than that if at all the chinese are going to invent their own immorality.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by chidyke77(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2010
''Think of what u cn do for ur country and nt what ur country cn do for u''. I think ths wat makes them great rather than the other way round whch is the backbone of underdevelopment and backwardness.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by fxmart: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2010
smileyGod's Own Country'
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Ranoscky(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2010
Nwaka77:

But it is broke a.z.z negroes from Naija that will get into immense fraudulent activities just to show off their ill gotten wealth on Nairaland. Sigh! undecided
undecided undecided undecided

If u ask me, dis is kinda RACIST uttrance to ur fellow nigerian citizens even tho some of dem r always caught in fraudulent. R dey more worst dan d mexicans livin in America? Dia'r oda lines dat u can use in expressin ur opinion abt nigerian fraudstars but usin words lyk: "BROKE AZZ NEGROES FROM NIGERIA" freaks me out !!!

What about d latino's dat would take som1's lyf just to make money?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by larimo(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2010
There is surely a God effect in the US. Put Nigeria aside and compare the US with France or the whole Europe as one body. There isn't a comparison. The US is miles ahead. Even these Europeans were founded/established long before the US was. If the US economy does down, the world goes down. The US was founded on God even if today secularism is crippling their values. They have a decent history with God. Check out the elections and you'll see that the belief system of a candidate is a always an issue.

Remember that righteousness (having a right standing before God) establishes a nation (from the Bible).[size=12pt][/size].

Remember also that its the 'Israelites' that are ruling the US. Go check out the family trees of prominent individuals. They are a favoured people and nothing can ever change that.

In Nigeria, we are largely religious with only a small % of those who can match their talk with their walk. If we uphold the law and do the right things in the eyes of God as a nation, God will lift us.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2010
larimo:

There is surely a God effect in the US. Put Nigeria aside and compare the US with France or the whole Europe as one body. There isn't a comparison. The US is miles ahead. Even these Europeans were founded/established long before the US was. If the US economy does down, the world goes down. The US was founded on God even if today secularism is crippling their values. They have a decent history with God. Check out the elections and you'll see that the belief system of a candidate is a always an issue.

[s]Remember that righteousness (having a right standing before God) establishes a nation (from the Bible).[size=12pt][/size].[/s]

Remember also that its the 'Israelites' that are ruling the US. Go check out the family trees of prominent individuals. They are a favoured people and nothing can ever change that.

In Nigeria, we are largely religious with only a small % of those who can match their talk with their walk. If we uphold the law and do the right things in the eyes of God as a nation, God will lift us.

You guys should just shut up by relating their success to their ability to respect God,US has less tolarance for Divine/natural law.they believe more in a law in that gives less concern for moral and that is why you see them homosexuals being accpeted there.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2010
To be honest,God made the whites to be more civilised than us blacks,think of it for a sec,in evy good things,the whites are always better
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2010
El-Phenomenal:

To be honest,God made the whites to be more civilised than us blacks,think of it for a sec,in evy good things,the whites are always better
Most success of the modern and contemporary age have been linked to them but that mean the blacks are not contributing to such success in their own capacity.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by sayso: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2010
so America don become our wahala now?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Meldrick(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2010
Nwaka77:

Girl, preach!! He looks like a scam artist to me. All this young Naija boys who come to america today and get into scam so that they can show off in Nigeria. Why do you think Nigerians are alway involved in every crime involving scam here in america and around the globe? That car is bought with credit or like you stated, it might be a rental. Everything in america is credit including cars and houses and loans and what have you. He might fool Nigerians in Nigeria but he cannot fool those of us who have been living in America for such a long time because we know the american society in and out like the palm of our hands. He is busy posting his picture like a villager who got lucky to get to america. How many times do we see Bill Gates posing with a car? and that man has money! But it is broke a.z.z negroes from Naija that will get into immense fraudulent activities just to show off their ill gotten wealth on Nairaland. Sigh! undecided

YOU SURE ARE BRAGGING LIKE SOME ONE WHO HAS A STAKE IN AMERICA OR LIKE A FOUNDING FATHER OF AMERICA. I'M SURE THE JF KENNEDY FAMILY, THE LUTHER KING'S, ROSA PARKS OR EVEN THOMAS JEFFERSON WHO DRAFTED THE DECLARATION OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE WOULD NEVER BRAG TO KNOW THE AMERICAN SOCIETY IN AND OUT LIKE THE PALM OF THEIR HANDS.

LIKE THEY SAY PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL, WHEN THEY KICK YOU OUT OF AMERICA LIKE POLIO OR AS A PEST TRYING TO CLAIM OLOYE IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND. THEN YOU WILL LEARN TO BE HUMBLE.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by redsun(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2010
Bluetooth,i can see why u are a tribal soldier, your mind is afix. What god made america more civilize than us?and who said they are more civilize? I bet u mearnt to say developed.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2010
redsun:

Bluetooth,i can see why u are a tribal soldier, your mind is afix. What god made america more civilize than us?and who said they are more civilize? I bet u mearnt to say developed.
Knowledge started from Africa but the modern and contemporary period was dominated by the west.so what is your point ?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Amalaaba: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2010
I think US is blessed because the founding fathers went to America from all over the world to discover GOLD; put differently, wealth/fortune. The best people of all nations emigrated to United States to get the best and be the best in their chosen professions. They still allow the best brains into their country till today, that is why they deserve to be the biggest and the best nation on earth today.

Apart from their foreign policy which is only understood by a few people who controls it; not Executive/Legislative, the country has done well for the world.

I have been to over 13 countries in Europe and Americas and i cannot see any other nationals as friendly/generous as Americans. By the way, check the development index and Per Capital Income and you will see that Japan and China are so far away that it would require a monumental catastrophe to displace this great country at the top, in the next 5o years.

I love Americans, but i love Nigerians and Nigeria more!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by alex406(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster,its because they are not selfish and greedy.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by anonimi: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2010
because their people do not sit at home when it is time to register to vote thinking that they have a "public holiday". they also don't sit down and just blame their political leaders at local, state and federal level, rather they go massively and vote them out as they are going to do in the next few days against democratic legislators for not fixing the recession quickly and with jobs.
when we decide to RSVP:
Register
Select & sponsor (candidates for state & federal into legislative & executive posts)
Vote and
Protect (our votes)

we might start towards our own eldorado.
faith without work is dead.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Horus(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2010
El-Phenomenal:

It is the reverse situation; Africans were the civilizers.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by zealot4me(f): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2010
THE POEPLE IN IT OBEY RULES AND ARE PRACTICALLY,EMOTIONALLY,FINANCIALLY, RESOUCEFULLY, NATURALLY BLESSED

BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER I STILL LOVE MA COUNTRY COS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb / National Assembly Leadership: APC Caucus Frets, Hopes To Stop Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.