Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Is America So Blessed? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is America So Blessed? (23023 Views)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Why Is Nigeria So Blessed With Poverty? / Why Is Nigeria So, So Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Reference(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2010
Was, not is. The country is slowly degenerating, misinterpreting and misrepresenting its values. This was a country founded primarily on Godly values including freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This was a country whereby exiles, the persecuted came to seek refuge. It wasn't an empire that plundered nations for its wealth but created its wealth at home. This was country where sacrifice was its corner stone and they gave abundantly to the needy. This was a country of strong and hardworking people who stood up for justice everywhere in the world but what has happened. They have forsaken the fundamental value that only God can provide, long-term focus.

So, freedom was misinterpreted to mean the kind of unbelievable corruption we see in all strata of that society. And the problem with corruption (as we see in Nigeria) is that it erodes creative values. So much legal time is wasted on issues of morality, the entertainment industry has exploded and nobody wants to work anymore, education is down, soldiers don't even want to fight. One deployment abroad to fight for their values and you see protests everywhere. Sacrifice for the American is becoming increasingly expensive. Those at home rather want big houses, big cars, big vacations, big everything which they are not ready to work for. Giving abroad is severely strained and enemies worldwide are fast growing. The more liberal they are (a fundamentally good thing) the worse the arguments in the house, the more polarised the country has become and the weaker it will be. A few short decades down this path this country will become like any other but with so much problems people will just wonder.

On the other hand China is the reverse, restricted liberties (they will improve), hardworking people, beginning to learn the principle of giving, ready to sacrifice, not tolerating crime of any sort. Look, God is no respecter of peoples. There are certain values you uphold as a society and things just work for you. Americans are literally slaves to China now. They hold so much American bonds that Americans have to ensure that China doesn't fail. And what do they have, debts that even the whole world cannot pay. What have they spent this money on, 

They have to return to Godly values and get back to work. Anyway I don't think they can because someone somewhere has said a very long time ago that they will not remain on top.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by UyiIredia(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2010
@ vicitchy >>> just joined >>> & clicked on your link >>> not 4 money though >>> i'm disenchanted with all these 'pay-as-you-go sites'

@ Reference >>> my thoughts exactly !!! >>> I second your opinion
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by cap28: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2010
Why is america so blessed?

That's actually an interesting question and i think the answer depends on which side of the fence you happen to find yourself on if you live in america  - by "fence" i mean racial divide.  if you are white educated and affluent - you are very likely to think america is a blessed country, however if you are black and conscious ie understand the history of black struggle against oppression in america then you may probably think otherwise.

America is a nation which was established by slave owners, merchants and pirates,  the main objective of these so called founding fathers was to break away from british control so that they could control their own political and economic destiny and to ensure that they,  the  elite or founding fathers would continue to maximise their wealth at the expense of the majority.  This is where race came into the equation - the founding fathers (white elite) in their determination to consolidate their positions of power in american society knew that the only way to stay at the top and stay rich was by dividing the people - this why they introduced the racial pyramid of power, those at the top are usually (but not always) white and those at the bottom are usually black or any other non white minority.  In creating a racial pyramid of power the white elite's position in american society would never be threatened because ordinary whites would look at blacks and feel that they were superior because they had not been condemned to a lower social hierarchy in society, this in turn would weaken or even prevent any chance of both races ever uniting to overthrow a tyranical white elite power structure.

Again to go back to the question - if you are  white  in  america -the sky is the limit, as long as you show a willingness to work.  You don't necessarily have to be educated as your boss at work is likely to encourage you to further your education or recommend you for promotion, if you are black, it is a different story, despite showing a desire or even an ability to learn and work hard you will face discouragment and obstacles at every turn, why? because the american system was not established for the benefit of blacks, remember their so called constitution did not regard anyone of african ancestry as an american citizen but as property or chattel .  This is why african americans have spent the better part of 200 years fighting for equality in  a country that does not recognise them as full fledged citizens.  

America is therefore the land of opportunity as long as you are white, every one else can just get to the back of the queue and if there are any scraps left over a non white (black) person may just get a look in.

Let me just qualify the above by saying that there is one exception and this is in the field of entertainment and sports where blacks dominate but only because blacks bring in so much money that they are regarded as cash cows by their white owners who realise that applying racial discrimination in such fields will lead to massive financial losses for themselves and their shareholders, hence the exception.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Notfree: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
''and for that they designed lawn mowers. Are you telling me blacks are only good at working behind greasy food counters? What a shame. Trust me, if there was no one there to do that work it would all be mechanized in less than 2 yrs. Watch the science channel, you'd be amazed at how your frozen foods are made without hands''
100% truth.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by lajjy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
The preamble of the constitution of United states of America know as the known as the statement of purpose “ We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. ”
—United States Constitution, Preamble

The phrase "We the People" indicates that the government of the United States "is, emphatically and truly, a government of the people," rather than a league of the states.[16]

SO BASICALLY , THEIR FOUNDING FATHERS HAD A VISION OF WHAT THEY WANT THEIR COUNTRY TO BE LIKE AND THEY FOUGHT ENDLESSLY TO ACHIEVE IT.

IF YOU CHECK THE AMERICAN DOLLAR BILL U WILL SEE '' IN GOD WE TRUST'' , THAT IS JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT THEY RECOGNISE THE ALMIGHTY GOD AS THE SUPREME MAKER OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. SO GIVE ME A REASON WHY THEY SHOULD NOT BE SO BLESSED?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by obiem(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
@op u want to know why? For me, it's simply this: Their founding fathers people like George Washington Carver were close to God and all their affairs were thrust into God's hands and just like the biblical(and even the mordern day)Israel, God blessed them exceptionally despite all the vile and immoral acts that emanate from there. Till date, the dollar bill still has the inscription 'In God we trust'
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by makajibbz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
obiem:

@op u want to know why? For me, it's simply this: Their founding fathers people like George Washington Carver were close to God and all their affairs were thrust into God's hands and just like the biblical(and even the mordern day)Israel, God blessed them exceptionally despite all the vile and immoral acts that emanate from there. Till date, the dollar bill still has the inscription 'In God we trust'
big misunderstanding !!! their founding fathers were free-masons, go and research wink
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
I bet god told them to kill off d native americans and occupy their land. That god must very mean. Oyinbo knew god was a game even as far back 15 century,they used it to fool tribal peeps. Hail mary.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by tpiah: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2010

A real American tells the truth about America, a fake one, a Nigerian American tells lies about America

cant argue with that, really.

The land itself is fertile and ideally placed to produce agriculture. There is lots of water.

very true.

no ther country in the world would allow 12 million illegal immigrants to cross their border, with more jumping the fence every day , try this anywhere else and you will get hanged or shot on sight.

also true

The US is great because they use their science and technology to explore and invent, not cut roosters heads off, running around dressed in masquerades,governors bathing in babalawo leaves,rituals,not touch and follow.

gbam

1.the name united states of america adds up to 77 which is a very powerfull number (power and leadership usually associated with the combination of people and nations )and when you break it down it it equals 5 which is a blessed and lucky number in numerology.
2. when you calculate USA the shortened version of united states of america it =10 or 1 which is associated with leadership and rising to the top in all endervours.
3. they were born or had their independence on july 4th 1776 or 07/04/1776 which when you add them up again equals 32 or 5(7+4+1+7+7+6) which by the way has the same meaning as their name explained above. someone born to be powerful,succesful with leadership qualities to lead people or nations or combination of both. 1 and 5 are very powerful numbers in numerology and in this case for the usa their birth and name are both very powerful and lucky numbers so therefore you can see y their are very powerful

plain weird

I live in beautiful areas Always

lucky you.

The founding fathers were extremely smart people who left England to form a country they envisioned, a country that inherited the good qualities from England, and eviscerated the bad qualities.

heh

yeah, I Hate the White people here,

But, I'm NOT moving to Africa, either

that's a given

In Nigeria, we are largely religious with only a small % of those who can match their talk with their walk. If we uphold the law and do the right things in the eyes of God as a nation, God will lift us.

the problem with nigerians is they think you have to be strictly religious before you can be a normal good citizen?

whereas in the west this is not so.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by svovi: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2010
You all fools the reason is simple ''THE WHOLE NATION TITHE'' for those who dont know what Tithe is IT IS 10% OF ALL THAT U EARN.unlike other countries Tithing in America is compulsory.READ MALAKAI CHAPTER 3,IT TELL U WHAT GOD WILL DO FOR YOU WHEN YOU TITHE.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by bawomolo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
grin grin grin What's the purpose of the Ferrari grin not to mention the big hanbag, grin I hope the poster didn't have the intentions to fool anyone. The "RENT" sign is clearly on the seats of the car, the do not touch sticker indicates that the car is on display. This is common on South Beach. grin When you go to South Beach you usually park at the meters on the side of the road or in a municipality lot. It's a long strech of road (ocean to the east) with narrow sidewalks.

Corrections needed: George Washington wasn't a founding father but rather a General of the Continental Army and The First President. George Washington Carver was a Black Scientist (benifits of Peanuts).

Tithing is NOT Compulsory in the United States. The Constitution guarantees 'Freedom of Religion' so no one can dictate tithing to the masses. Tithing is for the congregants and their house of worship. TAX is compulsory.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2010
bawomolo:

lmao at the do not touch sign.

What about the HANDBAG he is carrying? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by 5stars(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
tpiah:

plain weird
yea its weird cus you no nothing about numerology. educate yourself there is a lot of secrets to this world you mit not know,  anyway dont even have time for people like you. not worth my time woman
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by TEXASGIRL(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
There are many reasons why America is blessed. One of the things that pops to mind is that Americans LOVE our country. Most will never consider leaving it for another country.

We are also not content to set back and let our leaders take us down the black alley. When there is something going wrong here, we stand up and scream about it. Because our politicians are more heavily watched they are not as corrupt. The strongest leader can be gone in the blink of an eye if they are found to be corrupt (think Tom DeLay). Many if not most truly love our Country & look out for the peoples best interest. Those that don't are quickly replaced.

Taxes are another reason. We all HATE taxes, but they are a necessary evil. They allow the infrastructure we love so much, the free education, the quality healthcare.

My country was founded by men who sought God in all things. The wisdom given to them has led us well. The basic principles we were founded upon & our Constitution has served us very well. Because we stick to these rules and ideals we remain strong. We are truly a country that is for the people by the people.

Something that has to be considered when you feel compelled to compare Naija with US is that you are really only 11 years out of Military rule. When America was only 11 they were no where near as strong as they are today. Nigeria is my second home and I love her (almost as much as my own country). Everyday I pray for the country. That corruption will end, the people will stand up and make the leaders do right, that the values and traditions (some of them, lol) will continue to lead your people in the right direction. I think that in 200 years your country will be just as blessed because you are a passionate intelligent people.

To those hating on my country, if you travel you will know that what you say is silly. There is opportunity for everyone here. If you choose not to use it that is your own problem. Poverty is no excuse because our education is free and easily obtainable.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
so much rabbling in here. I wonder if others take time to read what one other has posted. cos I can see tooooo many reposts!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Hauwa1: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
kabukabu made me laugh off so hard  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

something keeps me wondering.
Rainfall in Nigeria is heavy yet we have problem with food.
Rainfall in USA is light yet food is everywhere. nothing is out of season. wow!!!!

SemperFI
God bless America.
God bless our troops.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by brownciga: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
all those dat think america is not great and have applied 4 visa lottery 2012. I have this to say.

U ALL WILL NEVER WIN THE VISA LOTTERY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^ That prayer wicked o. grin grin grin grin

Do you want people to say Amen to that?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by kabukabu50(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2010
*Hauwa*:

kabukabu made me laugh off so hard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

something keeps me wondering.
Rainfall in Nigeria is heavy yet we have problem with food.
Rainfall in USA is light yet food is everywhere. nothing is out of season. wow!!!!

SemperFI
God bless America.
God bless our troops.

True,Nigerians are obsessed over tribalism,nepotism and corruption.Where do Nigerian fat cat politicians send their kids to school,or come to get medical treatment?China?, lol.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by kabukabu50(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
TEXASGIRL:

There are many reasons why America is blessed. One of the things that pops to mind is that Americans LOVE our country. Most will never consider leaving it for another country.

We are also not content to set back and let our leaders take us down the black alley. When there is something going wrong here, we stand up and scream about it. Because our politicians are more heavily watched they are not as corrupt. The strongest leader can be gone in the blink of an eye if they are found to be corrupt (think Tom DeLay). Many if not most truly love our Country & look out for the peoples best interest. Those that don't are quickly replaced.

Taxes are another reason. We all HATE taxes, but they are a necessary evil. They allow the infrastructure we love so much, the free education, the quality healthcare.

My country was founded by men who sought God in all things. The wisdom given to them has led us well. The basic principles we were founded upon & our Constitution has served us very well. Because we stick to these rules and ideals we remain strong. We are truly a country that is for the people by the people.

Something that has to be considered when you feel compelled to compare Naija with US is that you are really only 11 years out of Military rule. When America was only 11 they were no where near as strong as they are today. Nigeria is my second home and I love her (almost as much as my own country). Everyday I pray for the country. That corruption will end, the people will stand up and make the leaders do right, that the values and traditions (some of them, lol) will continue to lead your people in the right direction. I think that in 200 years your country will be just as blessed because you are a passionate intelligent people.

To those hating on my country, if you travel you will know that what you say is silly. There is opportunity for everyone here. If you choose not to use it that is your own problem. Poverty is no excuse because our education is free and easily obtainable.

I agree completely,but I hate the Dallas Cowboys with a passion and the Texas Longhorns, Go Falcons
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by kabukabu50(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
brownciga:

all those dat think america is not great and have applied 4 visa lottery 2012. I have this to say.

U ALL WILL NEVER WIN THE VISA LOTTERY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

well said , They can continue to send yahoo yahoo emails,hoping that a caucasian will bite grin grin grin grin, lmao.

Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by AjanleKoko: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
Well, America isn't blessed. A country on its own is rarely ever blessed, at least not naturally. Their founding fathers had a vision for the country, and they worked to actualize it.
Plus, over the years, a system has evolved to support the development of the country along economic, political, social, and cultural lines, into a world superpower. They have their issues, but they also are darned good at coming up with fixes to the problems they encounter along the way.

Nigeria on the other hand is naturally blessed. However, the founding fathers of Nigeria were not even Nigerian to start with. They were British. Right now, the greatest beneficiaries are not even Nigerians, but Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, and a host of other strange peoples, who are HAVING A BALL right inside the country. The native Nigerians work hard and strive to ensure that the blessing is totally reversed, and the nation is turned into a hell on earth.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by coldhearts(f): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
kabukabu50 posted his car pic/self cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/334476_me_and_my_ferrari__dont_hate__jpg7b66b2c743d53c903db3c8159d301e8b

[quote][/quote]

lol, still lol~ing, oops can't stop lol~ing. made my day  grin. No further reply necessary grin grin grin lol~ing away
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Well, America isn't blessed. A country on its own is rarely ever blessed, at least not naturally. Their founding fathers had a vision for the country, and they worked to actualize it.
Plus, over the years, a system has evolved to support the development of the country along economic, political, social, and cultural lines, into a world superpower. They have their issues, but they also are darned good at coming up with fixes to the problems they encounter along the way.

Nigeria on the other hand is naturally blessed. However, the founding fathers of Nigeria were not even Nigerian to start with. They were British. Right now, the greatest beneficiaries are not even Nigerians, but Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, and a host of other strange peoples, who are HAVING A BALL right inside the country. The native Nigerians work hard and strive to ensure that the blessing is totally reversed, and the nation is turned into a hell on earth.
You can't just generalise like that. Truly Nigeria is a great country but somehow too many Nigerians have this idea that government would make life better for them.
For example too many of them seek to become rent-seekers as opposed to doing something that truly adds value to society. Thats why there are so many fraudsters harlots, touts, emergency contractors and parasitic agents.
On the contrary the Chinese, Lebanese and the Indians believe in self reliance, value creation and hard work.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by playmode(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
bawomolo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/334476_me_and_my_ferrari__dont_hate__jpg7b66b2c743d53c903db3c8159d301e8b

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This guy is a clown.Ferrari my yansh,na beans? See as he pose like zombie ,person wey neva chop belleful dey claim ferrari.I am laughing my a.z.z off right now.Dummies abound on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This one don pass american dream,this one na agegunle dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by MandingoII(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
i think the answer depends on which side of the fence you happen to find yourself on if you live in america - by "fence" i mean racial divide. if you are white educated and affluent - you are very likely to think america is a blessed country, however if you are black and conscious ie understand the history of black struggle against oppression in america then you may probably think otherwise.

America is a nation which was established by slave owners, merchants and pirates, the main objective of these so called founding fathers was to break away from british control so that they could control their own political and economic destiny and to ensure that they, the elite or founding fathers would continue to maximise their wealth at the expense of the majority. This is where race came into the equation - the founding fathers (white elite) in their determination to consolidate their positions of power in american society knew that the only way to stay at the top and stay rich was by dividing the people - this why they introduced the racial pyramid of power, those at the top are usually (but not always) white and those at the bottom are usually black or any other non white minority. In creating a racial pyramid of power the white elite's position in american society would never be threatened because ordinary whites would look at blacks and feel that they were superior because they had not been condemned to a lower social hierarchy in society, this in turn would weaken or even prevent any chance of both races ever uniting to overthrow a tyranical white elite power structure.

Again to go back to the question - if you are white in america -the sky is the limit, as long as you show a willingness to work. You don't necessarily have to be educated as your boss at work is likely to encourage you to further your education or recommend you for promotion, if you are black, it is a different story, despite showing a desire or even an ability to learn and work hard you will face discouragment and obstacles at every turn, why? because the american system was not established for the benefit of blacks, remember their so called constitution did not regard anyone of african ancestry as an american citizen but as property or chattel . This is why african americans have spent the better part of 200 years fighting for equality in a country that does not recognise them as full fledged citizens.

America is therefore the land of opportunity as long as you are white, every one else can just get to the back of the queue and if there are any scraps left over a non white (black) person may just get a look in.

Let me just qualify the above by saying that there is one exception and this is in the field of entertainment and sports where blacks dominate but only because blacks bring in so much money that they are regarded as cash cows by their white owners who realise that applying racial discrimination in such fields will lead to massive financial losses for themselves and their shareholders, hence the exception.

+1
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Hauwa1: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
interesting! is this the reason why they say it will be hard for you to find a job if your name sounds AAish? names like Tamisha, Latisha etc

i have heard that it is harder for a black person to find an upper level job (excluding health related jobs).
heard also that it is easy for an high school white to find a job than AA college graduate, not sure if this is true.

[b]i think the answer depends on which side of the fence you happen to find yourself on if you live in america - by "fence" i mean racial divide. if you are white educated and affluent - you are very likely to think america is a blessed country, however if you are black and conscious ie understand the history of black struggle against oppression in america then you may probably think otherwise.

America is a nation which was established by slave owners, merchants and pirates, the main objective of these so called founding fathers was to break away from british control so that they could control their own political and economic destiny and to ensure that they, the elite or founding fathers would continue to maximise their wealth at the expense of the majority. This is where race came into the equation - the founding fathers (white elite) in their determination to consolidate their positions of power in american society knew that the only way to stay at the top and stay rich was by dividing the people - this why they introduced the racial pyramid of power, those at the top are usually (but not always) white and those at the bottom are usually black or any other non white minority. In creating a racial pyramid of power the white elite's position in american society would never be threatened because ordinary whites would look at blacks and feel that they were superior because they had not been condemned to a lower social hierarchy in society, this in turn would weaken or even prevent any chance of both races ever uniting to overthrow a tyranical white elite power structure.

Again to go back to the question - if you are white in america -the sky is the limit, as long as you show a willingness to work. You don't necessarily have to be educated as your boss at work is likely to encourage you to further your education or recommend you for promotion, if you are black, it is a different story, despite showing a desire or even an ability to learn and work hard you will face discouragment and obstacles at every turn, why? because the american system was not established for the benefit of blacks, remember their so called constitution did not regard anyone of african ancestry as an american citizen but as property or chattel . This is why african americans have spent the better part of 200 years fighting for equality in a country that does not recognise them as full fledged citizens.

[/b]
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^

I dont agree with this because Indian, Chinese names and even core undiluted African names still manage to get into these positions
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by MandingoII(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
There are 4 distinct groups of blacks in america. African children will find themselves in these groups in the future. Keep in Mind, America will ALWAYS conspire against you,

(1) the mainstream middle-class and majority with a full ownership stake in American society,
(2) a large, abandoned minority with less hope of escaping poverty and dysfunction than at any time since Reconstruction's crushing end,
(3) a small transcendent elite with such enormous wealth, power, and influence (think Oprah, the Obamas, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith), and

(4) two newly emergent groups-individuals of mixed-race heritage and communities of recent black immigrants from the Caribbean and Africa, which force us to question what being "black" in America is supposed to mean?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Ashiwaju(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
its people!!!! America is so blessed because of Americans!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.